Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin sighed. "You're doing a very poor job of convincing me you're ready for this. Should I take you back to the prison and let the Kings carry on their good work?"

Nate dropped his eyes. He shook his head.

Colin clapped him on the back. "Don't worry lad, as long as you behave, you'll not have anything to worry about." He rubbed his hands together. "Right, first things first. Let's get you out of those hideous clothes. Then you can draw me a bath."

* * * * *

'Clothes' turned out to be jeans. And underwear. And shoes and socks. But apparently shirts were no longer required.

Nate didn't mind too much, since he tended to go shirtless whenever he could anyway, and it was bloody hot. But it did make him wonder what Colin was up to.

Colin stood in the entrance to the bathroom as Nate 'ran' his bath, which consisted of turning on the taps over the large freestanding tub. Not a task he'd have thought a grown man really needed help with, but watching him do it seemed to give Colin joy. And anything that gave Colin joy that didn't involve five psychopaths beating him to a pulp, was okay by him.

When the bath was full, Colin stripped off and stepped into the tub, lowering himself into the water with a contented sigh.

Nate looked around the bathroom, wondering what he was supposed to do now. He hopped up on the counter and leaned against the mirror.

Colin looked at him sharply. "What are you doing?"

"Waiting for you," said Nate.

"You seem to have forgotten why you're here."

Nate gave him a confused look.

Colin indicated the water with his head.

Nate's mouth stood open for the third time in as many hours. Did he want what Nate thought he wanted? A fucking hand job in the tub?

He hopped off the counter and knelt by the bath, while Colin leaned back and closed his eyes.

This is really happening.

He was almost offended at how easily Colin had accepted that he owned his arse. How had he managed to convince Colin that he was harmless this quickly?

Of course, he knew the answer. How often had he let his own ego, his lust, whisper sweet nothings in his ear?

Hell, he'd even managed to convince himself that giving Rene everything he wanted would somehow turn their shitty parasitic fuckfest into a real relationship.

He reached under the water and caught Colin's bobbing member in his hand. The other man let out a moan as Nate stroked him hard, running his skilled hand over the end of his cock, teasing him to fullness.

Colin let out a soft noise of pleasure as Nate kept up the motion, twisting his hand over the end of the man's knob.

Nate shook his head. Complete trust. No fear whatsoever that Nate would try and hurt him. It was so tempting to take up the soap and shove it up the man's arse.

It wasn't long until Colin's breathing grew erratic, his fingers curling around the lip of the tub.

Nate bit his lip. Did he dare take it further?

Go on. It'd be rude not to.

He leaned over the tub. As the cock in his hand started pulsing cum into the water, he brushed his lips against Colin's.

The other man's eyes flew open. "What the hell are you doing?"

Nate fell back against the cabinets as the other man stood, water shedding from his bulk.

"I thought... I thought you—"

Colin took a towel from a stand near the tub and tied it around his waist.

"I wanted a hand job! Not a slutty make out session."

"I'm sorry. I just thought..."

Colin fell silent, his body heaving with some kind of internal conflict.

"Come here."

Nate put a hand on top of the cabinet to pull himself up, but Colin pointed at the ground.

Seriously?

Alec. Do it for Alec.

He let himself fall onto his hands and knees and crawled across the tiles.

Colin's eyes burned with triumph as Nate sat back on his heels at the man's feet.

"You really are broken, aren't you?" He crouched so that his face was level with Nate's. "What exactly is it you want to do to me, lad?"

Oh, Colin, you have no idea.

Putting his dignity away until he had a use for it, Nate put his hands to Colin's face and drew him into a kiss. After a stunned moment, Colin fell forward onto one knee and kissed him back.

Nate closed his eyes and let his lips go soft; a woman's kiss, hesitant, tender. He broke it a moment later and let out a shaky breath.

"I've wanted to do that since..." He trailed off. He gave Colin a tentative smile.

Colin stared at him, breathing hard. He pushed himself to his feet and fled the bathroom.

Nate fell back against the cabinets, shaking with laughter at Colin's tortured expression. He put a hand to his mouth, the feel of the other man's lips still lingering. Colin kissed like a girl. He was further gone than even Nate had realised.

When he could finally compose himself, he stood and touched up his hair in the mirror. The scent Burro had bought for him still clung to his skin, but it wouldn't last.

He searched through the cabinets, looking for anything that smelled feminine. There was nothing. Maybe he could steal some of Ellie's once she arrived.

Being tasked with helping Colin win back his wife while the man was demanding handjobs from him in the bath was an unforeseen complication, but he'd figure it out. And if he could convince Colin to let him watch more of Alec's video diaries, at least he'd know the kid was okay.

He looked around the huge, empty bathroom.

You could just leave. Cut the ankle bracelet off and run. You'd make it.

Yes, he could. But that wouldn't solve the problem of where Alec was. Or the problem of Colin coming after him. And how did you solve a problem like a Colin?

The only way Nate knew how.

By being fucking amazing in bed.

* * * * *

While Colin had his identity crisis, Nate figured he may as well acquaint himself with the house he was supposed to be keeping.

He kicked off his shoes and went padding from room to room until he found the kitchen. And what a kitchen it was.

He ran a hand along the breakfast bar that ran the length of the room, admiring the stainless steel gas stove and the cherry wood cabinetry. The wine rack. Racks.

He pulled out a bottle and raised his eyebrows. This was expensive stuff. He pulled out another. Colin had good taste, he had to give him that.

Another rack yielded wines that were slightly more reasonable, but nothing you could snag for less than twenty pounds, which seemed obscene.

He pulled open the cupboards and found they were fully stocked. Colin clearly ate well. As if that had ever been in question.

Nate had always enjoyed cooking, and figured this was his chance to have a decent meal, after nine days of living off protein bars and... other forms of protein.

He took a heavy pot from the rack above the breakfast bar and turned it in his hand. Yep. He could work with this.

He was watching a movie with his feet on the coffee table when Colin finally reappeared. He dropped his feet off the table as Colin stalked into the lounge and swallowed his mouthful.

"What's that?"

"Paella. There's more in the kitchen."

Colin threw himself down on the couch and looked at him. It took Nate a moment to remember he was supposed to be the man's servant.

He took his plate with him and headed to the kitchen to fetch Colin's food.

It'd been so tempting to wank into it. So tempting he'd wanked just thinking about wanking into it. But he needed Colin's trust, and bursting into hysterical laughter every time he served him would ruin the illusion he was infatuated with the man.

He set Colin's plate in front of him and handed him a fork.

"Beer?" asked Colin.

Nate went back to the kitchen to fetch one. He handed the open bottle to Colin, who took a sip, his eyes fixed to Nate as he drank.

"What was that in the bathroom?"

Nate dropped his gaze. "I don't know."

"Speak up, Lad!"

Nate lifted his voice. "I don't know. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Colin took another sip of his beer, his eyes boring into the younger man as Nate stood there in his bare feet.

"There are some leaves in the pool. Go scoop them out, then go to your room. I'll let you know when I need you."

Nate pushed his hands into his pockets and headed outside.

There were no leaves in the pool. There was a palm frond, but was a palm frond a leaf, or was it a set of leaves? He couldn't even Google it. God he missed his cellphone.

He tugged the frond out and dropped it back in the garden, leaving a pristine expanse of water. He glanced back at the house. Colin seemed to be engrossed with the movie he'd been watching. He looked back at the pool. Surely he could have a cheeky swim.

He stripped off his jeans and slipped into the water.

The cool soothed his battered body, and he floated on his back, shielding his face from the late afternoon sun.

As he drifted, he thought of Alec, of the selfie on his phone, taken on a golden day like this one. That grin that promised sex and trouble in a zip-up hoodie.

And then he remembered that Alec still thought he'd drugged him. He stood up in the pool and pushed his wet hair back, feeling sick inside.

Three more days. He only needs to hate you for three more days.

He just hoped the church stuck to painting him as Satan, and didn't try to turn the kid against himself.

He ducked under the water and swam to the edge of the pool, but as he surfaced and gripped the edge to pull himself out, feet appeared above him.

He fell back into the pool and looked up at Colin.

"Ellie arrives tonight."

Nate held out a hand and Colin pulled him from the pool.

Water from Nate's hair dripped into his eyes as he and Colin faced each other.

Colin smoothed his wet fringe back and let his hand fall back to his side.

"You're a good cook."

Nate dipped his head. "Thanks." He sniffed and wiped pool water from the end of his nose.

The silence grew wide, and he could sense Colin's hunger to touch him, the space between them filled with all the gestures the other man wasn't brave enough to make.

He lifted his head, letting his eyes catch the lowering sun, and could almost hear the other man's pulse thudding as Colin stared at him, transfixed.

A phone shrilled, and Colin pulled his gaze away. He walked away to answer it, and Nate could tell from his tone that it was Ellie.

He stood, dripping, at the side of the pool, until Colin strode back to him, his face bright red. He pointed one thick finger at Nate, his hand shaking with anger.

"She's still going on about finding you fucking me in the basement. Says she's bringing divorce papers with her. If she leaves here in two day's time and those papers are signed, you don't. Do you understand?"

Nate nodded.

"Now fuck off."

Nate picked up his jeans and headed for the house.

* * * * *

Before Colin left for the airport, he gave Nate instructions for his return. Nate was to have dinner ready for them, to wear only jeans, to keep his 'pathetic puppy dog eyes' to himself, to do anything Colin told him to do, and to keep his mouth shut unless Colin told him to speak.

As soon as the other man left, Nate showered the chlorine off his skin, then lay on his bed and wanked for a while. His unexpected freedom and eating a good meal seemed to have brought back his sexual appetite with a vengeance, and toying with Colin had left him hot and hungry, even though the big man wasn't his type.

Everyone's your type.

Everyone who wasn't trying to dominate him, was his type.

He managed to go twice, with only ten minutes of fondling between, then got dressed.

He cleaned up the lunch dishes and put some food in the oven, then decided to go hunting through Colin's drawers.

It couldn't be a coincidence that Colin had clothes in his size in his spare bedroom. The only conclusion Nate could come to was that he wasn't the man's first boy-toy.

Unless all this is just for you.

That was a scary thought.

A quick shuffle through the man's underwear drawer yielded a rubber c-shaped prostate massager. So, he did like things up his arse. How surprising. Nate pushed the toy back under Colin's animal-print briefs and looked around for anything else of interest.

The bed looked comfortable.

He threw himself down on his back and stared up at the ceiling. How many 'lads' had Colin fucked here? How many young, cut men had stared up at the cherry wood beams, while Colin pushed their legs back over their heads and drove himself into them?

Nate rolled onto his stomach and draped himself over one of Colin's huge pillows.

Or, maybe Colin preferred this view.

He ran his fingers over the headboard and noticed a lump at the top. He got to his knees to investigate and found an iron ring fixed to either end of it, with silk ties trailing down behind the bed.

He snorted and sat back on his heels. The man had a pleasure dungeon. Of course his bed had restraints attached to it.

Something caught his eye. Colin's laptop.

He jumped off the bed and pulled it open. The password screen greeted him. In a flash of inspiration, he typed in his own name. Nothing. He tried Colin's nickname for him.

'Nathanfuckinglloyd'

He wasn't sure how he felt when it worked. Actually, he was sure. Creeped out. Terrified. How obsessed with him was this guy?

He opened a browser window and typed in 'Church of Reclamation, London' and found nothing. Undeterred, he changed his search criteria and tried again.

An hour later, he'd found no sign of any organisation that matched Burro's description. He'd have to get the information the old fashioned way.

A crunch of tyres on gravel warned him Colin was back. He snapped the laptop shut and paused to flick a hand through his hair in front of the mirror, then padded downstairs, with his shirt off, to make Colin look good in front of his wife.

Because today, miracles were free.

As instructed, he kept his gaze on the ground as he held the door open.

"Colin... why is he here?" asked Ellie as she got out of the car, her voice filled with alarm.

"I've given him a home for a bit. He's been in the wars, haven't you, lad?"

Ellie walked past her husband and mounted the steps. She placed a finger under Nate's chin and lifted his head.

He kept his eyes averted as she examined his face.

"Oh Nathan, what's happened to you?"

Nate twitched away from her touch and she put a hand on his shoulder and turned to her husband.

"What have you done to him?"

Colin came up the stairs with her suitcase. "Just offered him refuge, my pet."

Ellie put her arm around Nate and walked him into the house with her, gazing around in awe at the sumptuous furnishings.

"How can you afford all this?" she called over her shoulder.

"Ah, that's quite a story, my love."

Colin set her suitcase down at the bottom of the stairs and called to Nate. "Get this upstairs."

Nate pulled away from Ellie and snatched up the suitcase before she could protest.

He put the bag in Colin's room, then as an afterthought, took the prostate massager from Colin's drawers and dropped it in his own room.

He padded back to the top of the stairs and sat where he could hear the conversation below.

"Did you do that to him?" Ellie asked her husband.

"No, my love. He came to me begging for protection. Got himself mixed up with gangsters. I agreed to give him a place to stay until it was safe for him to go back to London. I felt for the lad. He's made some bad choices, no doubt, but I think he's keen to mend his ways."

Nate heard the pop of a cork and the glug of wine filling a glass.

"He... came to you?" There was disbelief in Ellie's voice.

"Said I was the only man he knew who had the means to protect him. Begged my forgiveness for stepping into our marriage. He's a sweet lad, really. No confidence, but he means well."

Nate nodded to himself. The man was good.

"So... he's staying here?" Ellie asked. "For how long?"

"Just a few more days, until he gets his feet under him."

Well, until you take the ankle bracelet off, and tell me where cultists are holding my boyfriend.

Nate padded back down the stairs as Colin put an arm around his wife and kissed her on the cheek. She pulled away, her expression wary.

"Do you need anything?" Nate asked Colin, his eyes fixed to the rug.

"Check on dinner if you would lad. I'm famished."

Nate headed into the kitchen and checked on dinner. It didn't need checking, since he'd set a timer, but who was he to argue.

He sat up on the kitchen counter and toyed with the pots. The hardest part of all this was dealing with the boredom. But some things just took time.

You can clean the pool. Keep things tidy. Give me foot massages and the like.

He sighed.

Control yourself, Nate.

He took a frying pan down and turned it in his hands, hungry, horny and frustrated.

Control yourself!

Fuck it.

He hung the pan back up and snagged a jar of coconut oil from the bench then drifted back out to the lounge, where Ellie was now sitting on an armchair opposite her husband.

Nate stood beside Colin and shivered.

"What is it sweetheart?" Ellie asked.

He swallowed hard. "Do you mind if I hang out here?" He glanced up at Ellie. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt, I'm just finding it really hard to be alone right now."

Colin sipped his Shiraz. "You can stay, but don't hover."

"Thank you." Nate dropped down on the rug and leaned against the couch next to Colin. He rested his wrists on his bent knees, still shivering, and Colin patted his shoulder.

"So," Colin said to his wife. "What do you think?"

Ellie looked around the room. "It's a beautiful house."

"And it's all ours, freehold. You could move in here today, my love. I have money saved. Neither of us ever needs to work another day in our lives—"

He broke off as Nate shuffled close to him and levered off his shoe.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"A foot massage... you said you liked foot massages."

"Do I look as if I want a foot massage?"

"Don't yell at him!" said Ellie. "He's trying to do something nice for you!"

Colin gave her a strained smile, realising he looked like an arse, yelling at a man who by Colin's own admission was traumatised from the terrible things he'd been through.

"Sorry, Colin," said Nate. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Ellie stared at her husband.

Colin cleared his throat. "It's fine. Thank you. Go ahead."

Nate tugged the man's other shoe and socks off, then rubbed some coconut oil onto his palms and began to massage the bottom of his right foot.

Colin was rigid under his touch, and Nate glanced up at him and gave him a soft smile, before concentrating back on his work while the married couple chatted over his head.

"I mean, moving here is a lovely thought," Ellie went on. "But where did the money come from?"

Colin sipped his wine. "If I tell you, you must promise to hear me out."

She sat back in her chair. "I'm listening."

He took a swallow of wine. "I've always promised I would retire at sixty."

"Yes," Ellie said warily.

"Well, you must know that takes a lot of money. I had investments. I was on track. And then the market crashed. I lost most of our savings. I was... desperate. Desperate to live up to that promise. So I did something... questionable. Knowing it was for us."

He reached across and put a hand on her knee.

Ellie sipped her wine. "Did it involve fucking men?"

Colin pulled his hand back and sighed. "Please try and understand. There are very few ways to get rich in this world... but sex is one of them."

"So, how did fucking men pay for our retirement in the South of Spain?"

Colin shrugged. "Men pay me for sex."

Nate bit back an involuntary choking noise, and Colin's foot jumped in his hands as he pushed his fingers into the ball of the man's foot.