Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They what?" said Ellie.

"I know, it's shocking, I know."

He kicked at Nate, but Nate caught his foot and carried on.

"But, it was the only way I could think of. The least... the most honest way."

She nodded, dubious... maybe buying it. Nate wasn't sure.

"Why men?"

Colin laughed. "Women don't pay for sex, my sweet. But young, successful men with money to burn like this one—" he nudged Nate with his foot, "—do. They have fantasies they yearn to live out. Fantasies of sex with older men, of being dominated. I was able to fulfill those fantasies."

"It seems like something lads like him would be able to get for free," Ellie said coldly, taking a sip of her wine.

"I learned to specialise. That's why I built the downstairs. With me, they know they can live out their darkest desires and it's safe, that there's no risk."

Nate notched Colin up an extra star for that. It almost sounded plausible—if you'd taken a ski pole to the frontal lobe.

"So... you took one for the team, so to speak," said Ellie. "So that we could retire. But you're absolutely straight."

"I never cheated on you, my love. Not in my heart."

Nate dug into the soles of the man's left foot with extra force.

"And the pictures of women down there?" asked Ellie.

"Props." He gestured towards Nate with his wine glass. "Some lads like to fancy they're being taken by a masculine, dominant straight man against their will. It's all set dressing."

He took another sip of wine.

Nate was now in awe. If he hadn't loathed the man so deeply, they could have done good things together.

"So, you see, I'm done with that now. We have enough. And I never cheated on you, Ellie, not really. I just wanted us to be secure in our old age. So that we could grow old together."

"So," Ellie said to Nate. "How much did you pay my husband for sex?"

Nate looked up at Colin with amusement. "A hundred thousand pounds." He ran his fingers between Colin's toes, greasing them thickly with coconut oil. "Worth every penny."

He gave Colin a glossy smile.

A beep sounded from the kitchen and Nate got to his feet. "I'll serve at the table."

He took the coconut oil with him and dropped it on the bench.

He washed his hands and finished the dinner preparation as Collin and Ellie took their seats.

As he brought food and a sixty-pound bottle of wine to the table, Colin set on a Jazz CD that may as well have been labelled 'Prelude to love making'.

As he dropped the last dish on the table, Ellie patted the chair next to her. "Won't you eat with us, love?"

"You know what, I'm not really hungry yet. Would you mind if I give you a foot massage while you... hopefully... enjoy the meal? I find it calms me to give massages when I'm feeling anxious."

Ellie gave him a shrewd look. "Of course, love. And don't worry, we'll enjoy the meal, I'm sure."

Colin raised an eyebrow, but before he could say anything, Nate grabbed the jar of coconut oil from the bench and slid under the table.

Nate was gratified to see that just having him under there was giving Colin a bulge. But right now, he had other priorities. Like cucking the man who'd just told his wife that Nate had paid to have sex with him.

He slid Ellie's shoes off, then ran a hand up her leg, but she curled her toes and nudged him with her foot.

Don't do me. Do him.

Nate grinned. That could be fun too.

He turned away from her and ran his fingers over Colin's bare ankle. The man's leg twitched and Nate did it again, as lightly as he could.

Colin's foot jumped. "That's okay lad, I'm fine. Really, you should come out from under there."

"Oh, come on, Colin, he's just trying to repay your kindness," said Ellie. She took an audible swallow of wine, and Nate could just imagine the mischief in her eyes.

At eye level, Colin's bulge was calling to him.

He put his hands on Colin's thighs, his thumbs pressing gently into the soft meat, and pushed them slightly wider.

"Are you still there?" Ellie called.

Nate grinned and slid his hands from Colin's legs. He shuffled back to Ellie and her thighs parted of their own accord. She wasn't wearing any stockings, not in the Andalusian heat, and Nate let his fingers drift across the gusset of her black lace underwear and found her damp.

He slicked some more oil onto his hands and ran his fingers under her underwear, brushing the backs of his fingers against her, teasing her the way she'd teased him when they'd made love while her husband was chained up in the basement.

Again, she gently nudged him away with her foot.

"Excellent meal," said Colin. "You've done well, lad."

"Yes," said Ellie, "Quite delicious. He's fantastic, isn't he?"

Nate turned his attention back to Colin. He trailed his fingers lightly across the man's thighs, then, under the cover of walking bass and tinkling piano, pulled down the man's zip.

He undid Colin's top button and nuzzled into his crotch, running hot breath over the man's fabric-bound cock, then put his lips to Colin's briefs, rasping his tongue against the fabric.

"Where've you gone?" asked Ellie.

Nate turned and shuffled back towards her, planting his face between her legs, running his tongue along either side of the steadily dampening satin of her underwear.

"Oh Colin, this feels amazing," she said, then to Nate, "You must have done this before."

As Nate pulled back the sodden fabric and dipped his tongue into her snatch, there was a scrape of glass on wood from above as Colin lifted his glass.

"So, what do you say, Ellie? Will you give us another chance?"

"Colin, please... it's a lot to process. It's going to take time."

Nate ran his tongue up the centre of her sex in long, easy sweeps.

"Of course," said Colin. "I understand."

Nate tugged at the fabric of Ellie's underwear and slid a finger further back.

She nudged at him with her foot. Hard.

Damn. He was sure if he'd been able to get a finger back there he'd have been able to make her cum.

Disappointed, he turned back to Colin and found the man had dropped a hand to rest against his open fly.

Nate rested his head in Colin's lap and gazed up at him.

Colin moved his hand to rest on Nate's head, then tugged down his underwear and flopped out his meat. Immersed once more in his conversation with his wife, Colin put his hand back on Nate's head and pushed him towards his crotch.

Nate pulled back with a grin. 'Yes master'. He held his wrists behind his back as a good submissive should, and took Colin into his mouth.

The man's cock surged to life, stretching his mouth open uncomfortably wide. Not long, but thick. He could work with that.

Colin's hand rested on his head, drawing Nate onto him while Nate swallowed him greedily, bobbing his head down on the man's erection like a porn star.

"Sweetie, if you've finished, come join us at the table."

Colin gripped Nate's hair in a gesture Nate knew meant, Don't you fucking dare stop.

He started to bob harder, suctioning over Colin, drawing him to completion.

"Sweetie?"

"He's just getting the last knots out," said Colin, his voice strained.

He dragged on Nate's hair urgently, his cock throbbing, ready to explode. Nate lapped at his glans and the man's cock jumped, spurting cum into Nate's mouth.

"I'll just check on him," said Ellie.

"Leave him be," said Colin, his voice strangled. "He'll be done when he's done."

Nate ran his lips over the end of the man's cock, seeking out the last of his Mancunian creme, then sat back on his heels as the big man zipped himself up.

Nate licked a finger and drew a line in the air.

Ellie ducked her head under the table. "Oh, you are still there. Come eat with us."

Nate came out from under the table and took a place beside her.

She patted his arm. "Come on love, you must be hungry by now."

He shook his head and wiped a drop of cum from his mouth, glancing at his finger.

"Honestly, I'm not sure there's room in my stomach. I've been on something of a diet lately."

Colin took a hasty swallow of wine.

"Well, have some wine with us at least."

It was going to be a long, long night if he stayed sober.

"Thanks."

She poured him a glass.

One bottle ended and another began, and soon all three of them were drenched in the warm glow of expensive liquor.

Nate cleared the table as the couple retired to the lounge, and pulled out another cellar special. He poured himself a glass, then took a bottle of the cheaper stuff out to the lounge. Then another.

Soon, Ellie was curled up against her husband, her fingers stroking his cheek, his hand twined in her hair.

Nate left them to it and headed upstairs. Part of him thought he should just leave. Cut off the ankle bracelet and disappear. But he wasn't done. He had to find out where Alec was. And besides, there was the small matter of revenge.

He lay in the drunken heat of his room and replayed putting his head between Ellie's thighs. The heat of her sex and the soft scent of her.

He put a hand against his cock, stroking it thoughtfully, then rolled off the bed. As he staggered to stay upright, he realised how drunk he was. Not enough food for over a week, not enough water in the heat. And so hungry. And not for food.

The ache that'd driven him his whole life was burning inside him. He needed to touch someone. Wanking wasn't enough. And right now, he didn't care who he fucked.

He stole back down the stairs and found the married couple curled up in the twilight of a single candle.

Not the right time. He was about to leave when Colin looked up and met his gaze. In the depths of his fifth bottle of wine, he gestured for Nate to come closer. Nate did as he asked and sank down on his knees beside the couch.

Ellie's eyes were closed, her breath whispering against her husband's chest as he massaged her breast through her dress.

Colin touched Nate's hair, a raw need in his eyes.

Nate drew himself up, and Colin pulled him into a kiss.

Ellie's eyes opened as the two men kissed above her, and Nate took her hand, twining his fingers with hers.

She caught the waist of his jeans and pulled him towards her, but it was Colin's hand that slid down Nate's flat stomach past the waist band of his jeans, and began to caress him awake.

In a sudden burst of emotion, Colin put a hand behind Nate's head and rested his forehead against the younger man's.

"It's all right," Nate said softly. He stroked the back of Colin's head. "It's all right."

Colin closed his eyes and pressed his mouth against Nate's, and Nate let him in.

Ellie moved out of the way as Colin pulled Nate onto the couch on top of him, his hands roving over the younger man's body, teasing across his muscular chest, over his bruised and battered body.

She sank into an armchair and Nate saw pain in her eyes. As much as she'd known; as much as she might have suspected what Nate was doing, it still hurt her to see this.

At least try not to make out with her husband in front of her.

He broke the kiss, and rolled off the couch to lie on his back on the floor.

Eyes closed, Colin let him go, too drunk to move.

Ellie slipped out of her chair. She stood above Nate, hesitant, waiting for an invitation. He pulled her down to straddle him and rested his hands on her waist. She moved them to her breasts, her hands resting over his.

He glanced at Colin, but the big man looked out for the count.

Ellie squeezed his hands and he started to caress her, relishing the softness of flesh under fabric. He did nothing to stop her as she freed him from his jeans.

She teased him to fullness, then tugged off her underwear and slid herself onto him.

He let out a moan and closed his eyes as she rode him, the feel of her slick flesh around him meeting that aching need for release.

She held his hands over her breasts as she buried his length inside her, then fell forward and kissed him.

He held her tightly and thrust up into her, riding the jazz wave and his drunken bliss, her tongue sweet with wine in his mouth.

They came together, shuddering under their shared orgasm, and lay pressed together, panting like drowned lovers.

How she did that, he had no idea. She seemed to be able to coax him to completion with the simplest touch.

When he'd recovered, he rolled her over and held himself above her on all fours. He dropped a kiss onto her lips and she smiled up at him, her fingers brushing softly across his chest.

He asked with his eyes if she was willing to go again and she shook her head.

He glanced at her husband and she nodded.

Well. There was always the prostate massager.

He got to his feet, nearly falling into a lamp as he did, and headed for the stairs.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
koiezLGMkoiezLGMalmost 7 years ago
sigh

why is the last instalment of this series taking so long to be put up? the wait is killing me!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Finally just submitted the final part

It's about three times longer than the normal chapters, but I wanted to put it all together as non-con's only a small part of it.

It might be full of mistakes, but I hope everyone enjoys the wrap-up. :-)

- Jase.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago

Just checking on updates, and read through some of the comments, glad to see they're mostly good!

I disagree with the comment regarding Nate debasing himself for Colin, and Colin not falling for it. I think it's plausible, love and lust are often confused for each other. Both emotions switch off our critical thinking and Colin's repression makes him even more vulnerable to Nate's manipulations. It's a rare person who hasn't made a fool of themselves in love or lust, there is nothing like that skin tingling, breathless heady rush of wanting someone. It's age and experience that makes you put brakes on when occurs again and sometimes again. Colin has no real experience of this, so yes I believe Colin would fall for it, because he wants it!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
I'm hoping like hell,

That I don't disappoint any of the folks who've been following along. Not justifying anything... but Colin can't trust Nate unless he sees enough vulnerability to be believable. Which means giving a little to get a lot. I'm taking a lot longer to put this last part together, hoping I get it right. Either way, thanks for reading along. Appreciate all the comments. Even if I completely failed to entertain some. :-P

- Jase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
IDK

I've really loved this story but I don't know about this chapter. Colin suddenly trusting Nate in his house just doesn't fit his personality. And the things Nate willingly did to Colin...just, no. No, No, No. I really hope he turns the tables on Colin in the next chapter and returns to his stubbornly dominant self.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Oz Beach Boy Nudes for Insta Girls Matt crashes a sexy seaside photo shoot...nude!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sugar Island A man explores heteroflexibility with guidance from a femdom.in Group Sex
The Best Party . . . Ever! Paul was on display, and Kristina was thrilled!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Uninvited He forced his way into her home and her body.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hostage of my Heart Ch. 01 Opal is taken hostage & forced to put on a show.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories