Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 04

Story Info
Nathan is coerced into becoming Nathalie.
9.9k words
4.46
26.9k
18

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

So the bastard had stolen my cherry and as much as I enjoyed it I couldn't clear the image of his contemptuous smug smile.

Conflicted, I lay there listening to Viv's soft snoring my mind a complete mess, did this mean I was gay? I should have been screaming rape.

Awash with all these stupid weird uncertain thoughts my biggest concern was, what would Viv really think of me? She must secretly be disgusted and lost all respect for me?

I was out of bed wandering aimlessly around when they got up. Yves obviously picked up on my unease. "Don't look so glum Angel, you were wonderful... Come, what say I take us all out for lunch!"

Viv clapped her hands joyously. "What a great idea, yes lets go somewhere really nice." She hugged me tight. "That will take away that long face and cheer you up wont it loves."

The mere thought of it filled me with dread. I shook my head anxiously. "No, you know how I feel about that, I don't go out dressed."

Yves snapped curtly. "Don't be ridiculous, when I say I am taking you out I damn well mean it, so stop being a sissy and go and get ready."

The words cut like a knife and I winced, 'sissy' it was as painful as a slap in the face, fuck him, he was right, that is exactly what I was, a fucking sissy, he had not only stolen my cherry he had robbed me of my masculinity.

I was frozen to the spot, unable to move, Viv noticed and gave me a push. "You heard him love, move your arse." Grabbing me by the hand she dragged me off to the shower. "Come on let's make it special, I will make sure you look so spectacular every guy in town will want you."

I was still in shock lost in that moment of self- loathing, I gripped the door as she tried to push me in. "Viv I can't do this, you know how I feel about going out in public."

She scolded me like a child. "Nath stop acting so immature, nobody cares these days you are just being silly." She pushed me forcibly into the shower and turned on the water. As I soaked under the hot spray I started to catch my breath and relax, she started soaping me up until my body was covered in foamy suds, she smilingly worked my cock stroking it forcefully. "Babe, do this for me today and I promise I will make it up to you tonight."

The thought made my toes curl and my erection grew firmer in her hand. "Just you and me?"

"Don't be silly, Yves is staying tonight, just relax babe, chill and enjoy it. You are all wound up, I know last night must have been special for you but tonight... Tonight I will make even more special."

Her slippery hand stroking my cock took away any argument.

"That's a good girl." She grinned as she stepped out leaving me to finish on my own. I followed her instructions and shaved closely, stepping out into the bathroom. Yves was standing at the toilet peeing, when he saw me he smiled that cheesy self-satisfied evil grin, but as I watched him pee I couldn't get past the size of his willy, even flaccid it was huge. He shook it a couple of times as he finished, when he turned he caught me staring and his face brightened enjoying my embarrassed envious peek, he walked up to me with that haughty arrogance of a man who knew exactly the effect he had on me. "Would my lovely little Nathalie like to kiss it for me?"

My mouth was dry and felt ashamed he had caught me admiring his manhood. Standing there naked before him without the façade of my makeup to hide behind, I was just Nathan naked and exposed, it gave me an uncomfortable feeling of inadequacy. He was so big and imposing dwarfing me like a giant fucking bear.

"Come Nathalie, give me a little morning treat, show me how much you enjoyed last night, his hand circled behind my wet hair and pushed me down. I was mesmerized spellbound, why did I let him do this to me.

Any thought of resistance vanished and I bent over from the waist guided by the weight of his hand I lifted his pendulous swinging cock up in my hand and kissed the knob. "Oh god that is so nice." He purred.

It tasted salty and a little acrid but not horrible. I opened my mouth and he pushed a little into my mouth. "Oh my god you were created just to suck my cock, you are the perfect little cocksucker."

His words completed my shame. His hand ruffled and knotted my hair pushing in and out. He pulled out wiping his saliva covered cock all over my face marking me like a chuckling dog. "I think we had better stop or you will be getting an early breakfast." He kept rubbing until he was clean. As he let me stand up I saw Viv standing there watching with a smirk on her face. "God you really can't get enough can you. She leaned closer kissing me passionately her tongue swirling mischievously around my mouth searching out the last remnants of Yves taste.

"Come on lets go down to the salon, we need to get your makeup perfect."

I still didn't want to go but I was getting swept up in the moment. We sat side by side in the salon as we each did our makeup. I was a bit lost with this, I always did my makeup as if I was going out at night, and I tried to make it sexy and trampy, this was different. Viv sensed my hesitation, decided I needed help.

"Let's start with a nice strong foundation shall we." She applied a strong layer working it in with her fingers and a brush, next she highlighted my cheekbones and lightened across my under eyes, for today she used a light mocha colour for the eyeshadow and lightened my eyebrows so they didn't look so bushy. "Nath please can I pluck some of this It will look so much nicer." Before I could say no... She had already started, she plucked away merrily and finished it off by shaping them into a more feminine arch.

She chose a heavy pink coloured lipstick, although she used the darker plumper underneath. She finished it off with the blonde wig. As I sat admiring myself in the mirror she went about doing her own.

Lost in my uneasy thoughts I heard her excited cry. "Oh god I can't believe this is happening, Nath this is what I always wanted, you and me going out together. It's going to be so much fun, thank you so much" She leaned over and kissed me, peering up into my eyes. "And thank you for last night as well, god it was so Blimmin sexy wasn't it."

As we skipped back up from the salon Yves was already down in the kitchen fully dressed and waiting. "Hurry up you two, I am very hungry."

Viv dragged me by the hand as she ran up the stairs to the bedroom and Viv fumbled through her wardrobe. "You put on your corset love, and wear those nice nude coloured pantyhose. As I pulled the pantyhose on she chirped. "Perfect."

She held up a floral light cotton dress. "This will look great on you."

She handed me the little padded bra and helped slip it into place.

She helped me slide the dress up over my shoulders and wriggle until it was firmly in place. She knelt down to straighten it and as she stood to admire her creation she noticed the bulge sticking out from my panties.

"Hmmm that is not going to work is it babe?" She gave me a rub and my cock sprang up in appreciation. She giggled. "God you really are excited about this aren't you."

She was right actually as nervous and uncertain as I was I was also incredibly excited. God people we know might see us. Fuck I was so apprehensive, and yet with the tingles running through me I was euphoric.

The dress looked nice and had a square bodice so it hid the fact I didn't have boobs, I was busy admiring myself and didn't see Viv with a roll of tape, which she used to tape my cock firmly back out of the way, just about breaking it in two as she roughly pulled it into place.

She then turned to find her own outfit. She sorted out a little blue striped dress that was so form fitting it looked like it was going to burst. Bloody hell she looked stunning.

She finished it off with a pair of three inch heels, she handed me a pair of white open toed sandals with about a four inch heel. I had to admit that they were perfect for the dress. I stood swirling around in front of the mirror as Viv Giggled impishly. "Yes you definitely should have been a girl." She shook her head adding. "It's not fair you know, how can you be so pretty? There are girls who would kill for your cute little features. God babe you are so sexy."

We walked out arm in arm and Yves gave a whistle as we got to the front room. "Wow you two are so sexy and beautiful." He gave each of us a kiss. The moment he ushered me out the door and into the bright daylight realisation this wasn't fantasy, this was real and yes I was scared, I stopped dead in my tacks wanting only to go back inside but he urged me forward his arm circled tightly through mine.

We all climbed into the cab and Yves gave directions. Pulling up outside a very upmarket little Italian restaurant we stood he slipped one arm through mine and the other through Viv's. We walked in arm in arm. I was expecting lots of knowing snickering stares, but there was nothing, nobody even blinked, although we did get a few admiring glances, mostly for Viv I was sure.

Yves made a big deal of ordering for us. Granted he was very charming and giving, but so pompous. I wanted to hate the meal but unfortunately it was amazing. I had never seen Viv so outgoing and bubbly.

Personally I couldn't get comfortable, continually glancing around looking for gossip about the bloke in the dress. It was impossible to relax.

As we were leaving Yves announced we were going shopping, that sent Viv into raptures, which pissed me off. She was carrying on like I had never taken her shopping before. It annoyed me that she was making such a big deal over him, fawning over him like he was a king.

She hung on to every cheesy word that came out of his mouth laughing outrageously at his flimsy weak jokes, yet irritated that I wasn't into it...

But with every passing moment my resentment and hostility towards him was growing.

At the local shopping centre he announced pretentiously. "Girls just choose whatever you want, don't even look at the price tags."

Viv headed straight to the little clothes boutique dragging me along reluctantly, holding up dress after dress, skirts and tops, she was in heaven. "Oh damn Nath I can't choose, which ones do you like?"

Yves poked his nose in before I could answer and moaned. "For the love of god woman, just get them all." Viv leaned in close to him and gave him a big wet sloppy smooch. "Thank you lover." She cooed sexily. She smiled at me. "Come on slow coach, choose something."

I didn't want anything from him, the situation was making me nervous enough. I mumbled. "I can't find anything I like."

Viv gave me a funny look and headed off to the shoe shop with Yves in close company. I stayed behind fossicking through the clothes racks and there were lots of great outfits, a couple that I really liked but I felt uncertain, the one thing I did know is I didn't want anything from him. I needed to find a way out from under his spell.

I wandered down to the café and brought a coffee to try and mellow out, and steady my nerves. Sitting by myself I felt more aware of the people around me, and the insecurity grabbed me.

After what felt like hours Viv and Yves came wandering out her arms full of bags and in high spirits, if I didn't know better I would have said she was high.

She spotted me at the café and came running up. "What are you doing? You were supposed to help me pick something out."

I shrugged lifting up my cup. "I needed coffee."

She looked pissed and she huffed loudly as she flopped into a chair. Yves ran off to get their drinks and Viv grabbed my arm painfully. "What the hell is the matter with you? You are spoiling the day."

"Yeah well this is hard for me, I feel totally exposed, like everyone is staring at me. I am not enjoying this at all."

She hunched her shoulders sighing. "Babe you have to chill, there is nothing to be nervous about, nobody cares, guys have been checking you out all morning, so stop worrying, Yves thinks he has done something to upset you."

Just then Yves returned with their drinks, Viv gave him another big sloppy kiss and purred huskily. "Thanks babe, you're the best."

'Huh the best aye...' another stab to my wounded heart.

We drank our coffees and Viv babbled on continuously, in between her chatter she kept snogging Yves, her hand had disappeared below the table, and judging by the grin on his face she was playing with him. Then out of the blue she leaned over and kissed me as well, her hand held my head as she erotically swirled her tongue around my mouth slithering enticingly along mine. As we separated I could see people all around the café staring at us and there were a few cries of astonishment.

Yves and Viv both laughed but I was mortified. "Please let's get out of here." I jumped up and headed for the street. They caught up with me and Viv grabbed me. "Slow down babe, stop being so bitchy."

"Fuck Viv didn't you see all those people staring, bloody hell what's got into you."

She giggled. "Don't be such a stick in the mud, it's what's going to get into me later that I am interested in."

As we walked in the door at home Viv pulled me into a very sexy kiss, Yves joined the embrace and soon it was his tongue that was dancing with mine, waltzing and gliding sensuously around the confines of my mouth.

Viv moved behind me her succulent lips sliding wetly all over my neck and shoulders, she whispered in my ear. "Thank you for today babe, you were so brave I loved it."

All my complaints were strangled with her sexy words.

I turned and we kissed, Yves hard cock was jutting into my arse as his hands wandered over my body fondling and caressing. My own cock was trying to push its way out from under the confines of the tape and my panties. Viv giggled as she worked to remove the tape, the moment I was free, Yves big hand rubbed and squeezed it kneading it roughly. I could feel my knees going weak as he caressed and cradled my balls. "Oh fuck. "I moaned breathlessly into his open mouth.

"You like do you my angel?"

"God yes." The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them, but god it felt good. His hands were rough and strong, so completely different to Viv's dainty little digits.

Viv knelt down in front of me and Yves fed my throbbing erection into her eager mouth.

She kissed and licked my knob as Yves forced it into her mouth, the moment she sucked me all the way into her mouth my knees gave out they were trembling so much. Yves let go of my cock and when I opened my eyes he was standing beside me pants around his ankles feeding his monster into Viv's mouth. She smiled up at both of us as she took both cocks in her hands and rubbed them together spreading the precum from knob to knob. I loved and hated it looking down at her hands and all the feelings of inadequacy came flooding back, he was huge, I mean porn star huge, I guess I am average in size but with his lying alongside mine, the comparison was laughable.

Viv licked one then the other, kissing and caressing then sucking, she couldn't get both in her mouth because of Yves size but she did try. Yves mouth found mine and he kissed me his lips so powerful and strong he was impossible to deny when he was in this mood, he was on a mission of conquest and his tongue was like a marauding terrorist as he fought to dominate mine. I was so intoxicated and weak at the knee I had to hold on to his shoulders.

When I thought I couldn't take it any more Viv stood up and she was beside us and joined our kiss. She gave me a quick peck before focusing on Yves, I was watching their kiss as it intensified, it was exciting and galling at the same time. Yves pulled away and as he peered into my eyes he smirked. "Well."

Viv giggled as she glanced at me. "Babe I think he is hinting." She reached out her hand and pushed down on my head.

I took the hint and knelt down my heart beating at a ferocious rate. I lifted his cock into my mouth, sucking it slowly and deliberately, gentle at first but then picking up the pace with a growing intensity. As I sucked that enormous fleshy giant into my mouth I bobbed up and down stroking and squeezing, caressing and kneading him as his cock throbbed wildly. He got rougher as his orgasm approached holding on tightly to my head he jammed his cock deeper and faster, I was no longer sucking him he was fucking my mouth thrusting and pushing his monster as far into me as he could.

Saliva and juices flowed out of my mouth as I gagged and choked, but he didn't care he just fucked me harder, his cock disappearing into my throat. I was scared as he got completely carried away crushing my head tightly in both hands he pushed the whole fucking thing into my frothing mouth, his balls pressed roughly on my chin. My eyes bulged and I tried to push him away as his knob pulsated deep in my throat, I was on the verge of fainting before he pulled out letting me breathe.

"Fuck you are a little slut." he bellowed loudly. "You are making me cum."

His announcement scared me as he jammed it back into my mouth, I was still gasping trying to get my breath back. He thrust frantically for a few moments, short brutal frantic thrusts on the verge of cumming, I felt his balls convulse shuddering wildly.

I was preparing to swallow his giant load when he pulled out of my mouth grunting. "Oh fuck here it comes." He held tightly onto my head as he stroked his cock keeping the knob firmly against my face. "Fuck I am going to cum, yes, yes... all over your face." I felt Viv's hand grip my hair stopping me from pulling back. The first powerful jet squirted over my cheek, then my nose and some even went in my eye as he kept spurting his white hot goo everywhere.

I felt entirely humiliated and I was appalled at his disregard for me.

As he stopped cumming he wiped his cock across my face smearing and spreading it over every inch of my face. He laughed. "Good girl, god you are a delight." His glare was contemptuous as he gazed down at me. "Did you like that my slutty cocksucking angel? Did you enjoy the feel of my sperm on your sweet cheeks?"

Viv stared at me as I knelt there with his sperm all over my face and there was a hint of a derisive smirk twisting the corners of her mouth.

I stood up quickly and rushed off to the bathroom to wash. I was at the bench wiping my face with a wet flannel when Viv walked hesitantly in behind me. "What's the matter love you seem upset."

I was almost in tears. "That was disgusting, I wasn't expecting that."

With a weird bemused expression she mumbled. "I don't understand, what's the problem?"

"That was repulsive, it was not sex, it was about humiliating me, I bloody hated it."

She gave me a hug. "Take a breath babe I will fix your makeup and we can get something to eat, I am sure he didn't mean anything by it, he was just having fun."

"Yeah well he might have been having fun, but I hated it."

When we went downstairs, I went into the kitchen to get a drink and Viv went and sat with Yves. As I got my drink I heard them whispering. When I went into the lounge he patted his knee. "Come my angel sit here, I am sorry you didn't like my little surprise, I did not mean to offend you." He chuckled. "Didn't you like my creamy reward? I just wanted to show you how much I enjoyed your blow job." I sat beside them on the sofa without responding, he hugged me. "I am sorry my darling, I will ask next time, or maybe not." Things slipped into a quiet sullen mood before Viv got up to start dinner

"Come and help me love, I need a hand." She ordered.

As I walked in to give her a hand she whispered. "Love you are going to have to give a little and stop thinking like Nathan, remember you are Nathalie now and he is our man. Just go and have a snuggle while I get dinner."

I was reluctant, and still felt this sense of resentment towards him, and his lack of respect towards me, but she pushed me with a meaningful nudge. "Go on, you are just being silly, I thought it was sexy seeing you with our man's spunk splattered all over your face, if you hadn't run away I was going to lick it off."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers