Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bedroom He commanded Viv to strip me, she didn't even hesitate, one word from him and she just jumped. Once she had removed my dress, leaving me standing in just my corset and stockings he pushed me back on the bed so I was lying on my back. As I watched nervously he physically ripped Viv's clothes of as he pushed her down on top of me in a sixty-nine position. Viv wasted no time in swallowing my cock in one engulfing swoop. I watched as he removed his clothes but I lost sight of him as Viv ground her juicy fanny down hard on my face, rubbing her swollen open slit all over my face grinding and mashing it against my lapping tongue.

Time stood still as I lapped at her licking and sucking her open hole, god she was so juicy I could hardly keep up, my mouth was constantly flooded with her hot sticky secretions.

She was really worked up and her movements rougher and more urgent as she rode me, mashing her clit on my tongue and nose, rubbing back and forth working herself into a frenzy. I wanted to stick my finger in and fuck her but my arms were trapped and I couldn't get free.

Then blackness overtook me as Yves sank onto the bed between Viv's legs and his huge pulsating monster swung down onto my open lips. He rubbed it across my lips and pushed hard forcing its way into my mouth. I was choking but he gave me no respite, his big hairy balls flopped loosely on my forehead as he jammed it into my mouth. There was no easing it in, no gentleness, he just crammed as much into my mouth as he could and not satisfied with just my mouth he forced himself into my throat cutting off my air supply as I coughed and gagged, suffocating on his throbbing meat.

Thankfully he pulled out allowing me to breathe. But I had to watch in a full technicolour close up as he rubbed it up and down Viv's engorged swollen wet slit. Back and forth he went sliding it up and down from her arse to her clit.

She screamed out in ecstasy her body shuddered as she moved and gyrated her hips trying to trap his giant cock.

"Do you want it slut." He cried out.

"Fuck you are a tease, yes I want it I want It in me now." She cried in delight.

I had to watch as in it went, in slow motion right before my eyes he sunk slowly into her molten pit. It was like a giant anaconda slithering into a rabbit burrow, I thought it was never going to end, well until his balls blocked off my eyes.

Then with a slow inexorable expectation he pulled out and fucked her, long slow very deep sensuous thrusts in and out, in and out, grinding his root against her forcing her clit down on my tongue and chin.

She had forgotten about sucking me lost in her lust. As he got more forceful I could hear her moaning. "Fuck me, fuck me, oh god, sweet Jesus that's good."

Her writhing grew wilder her body squirming uncontrollably, but as quickly as it started it was over, he pulled out of her pussy with a loud sloppy squelch and slid it up and down the crack of her arse.

"No, no, no, oh fuck Yves don't stop oh you teasing bastard." She cried out.

His slimy juice covered shaft slid up and down her slit and arse crack. Then his hand appeared and I watched in horror as he lined it up at her arse hole. Viv went crazy scrambling forward trying to get out of his reach. "No Yves, please I can't do that."

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her head down until her lips were smothering my cock. "Vivian you are a sexy little delight but you have to learn I am in control, and tonight I am taking your arse, just like I did Nathalie's."

Viv cried trying crazily to crawl away I pushed up as hard as I could trying to dislodge him, as I pushed and tried to free my arms he sat up growling viciously. "I am getting angry Vivian."

Viv had moved up by the pillow with her knees drawn up under her chin as I sat up I snapped caustically. "Hang on you prick she said no." I barely had the words out when I saw his face turn almost blue with rage, he grabbed my hands powerfully dragging me across his knee. I lay face down and he pushed my head down hard with a vicelike grip around my throat. "I told you today Nathalie you little bitch if you continued to misbehave you would get a spanking."

As he roared he slapped my arse, slap, slap harder and harder. "Vivian, come here, we need to film this, get my phone, hurry."

I screamed "Stop Yves, stop please, this isn't funny you are hurting me."

Christ it hurt, I couldn't believe how strong he was, he was like a bear the strength shocked me. His stranglehold on my throat got tighter as he became incensed. I tried to get up but I was suffocating I couldn't breathe and I flailed around trying to get free, I tried kicking him, slapping him but the harder I fought the harder he hit me. This wasn't a gentle spanking this was assault and I was scared.

"Nathalie, you must learn who is in charge." He screamed, smacking my bum brutally and all I could hear was the sound of his hand slapping down on my upturned arse. Slap after slap fuck it hurt.

His grip on my throat softened as I ran out of fight and with tears rolling down my face I cried. "Please Yves you are hurting me... please stop."

I couldn't see Viv but as he stopped the beating his hand rested on my burning cheeks and he caressed me, his hand massaging sliding between my legs. "Open your legs slut."

I tried to complain and clamped my legs shut. That only incensed him more and he slapped my arse again. It hurt so much I opened my legs. He stopped beating me and went back to feeling my bum, as he kneaded and massaged my cheeks his finger slid up and down my crack before it slid into me, gently in and out, then he pulled it out and slapped my arse, then he slipped his finger in again, the routine continued, he slid his hand under me and grasped my cock, stroking it along the length. I couldn't believe I still had a hard on, but I did and it was like steel. "Ah you enjoyed that didn't you slut?"

He stroked and massaged, then slapped then fucked my arse with his fingers until I was a blithering mess.

"So Nathalie are you going to behave?"

I nodded. "Yes, please anything just stop."

He groaned at Viv. "So my little Vivian are you going to behave or do you want to be spanked as well."

I couldn't see but I heard her resigned whimper. "Yes you win I am yours."

He laughed. "Good girl." He lifted me up and pushed me back on the bed. "OK let's try this again."

Viv looked scared and she moved hesitantly as she clambered back on top of me. "Please Yves, be gentle, even Nathan has never even touched me there."

As she babbled hysterically she jammed her pussy down on my face.

She was wet and open, her lips red puffy and filled with blood.

"Lick her arse Nathalie get it nice and wet for me." Yves barked.

Viv pushed down hard grinding her arse down on my face until her arsehole was riding my tongue.

I was shocked and horrified that as I reluctantly kissed her puckered hole her arse opened and my tongue edged in. I heard her moaning as my tongue eased in She wriggled as my tongue slid in and out. She writhed around and then slipped her pussy back over my mouth. Riding me and pushing her gushing hole over my gasping mouth.

It didn't take long before Yves was back nudging that monstrous cock against her quivering pussy, he pushed past my tongue and fucked her slowly. She purred and moaned, I could see her hole as she clenched and milked him, hoping I am sure that he would cum quickly and she would save her arse, but he had other ideas. He slid that slimy monster out of her and moved it back against her arsehole. I felt her tighten up as he edged it in. She wasn't giving up without a fight.

Yves pulled back and slid his cock across my lips. "Suck it bitch get it nice and slippery." He pushed and his knob filled my mouth. Oh god I could taste Viv's arse as he jammed it deeper into my mouth. "Suck it bitch, suck it good."

He pulled out and then much to her delight drilled it back into her pussy, I could feel her hole squeezing and convulsing around his cock, but he wasn't finished he pulled out and moved it back to her other hole and I watched as it edged into her inch by inch it disappeared up her, it took what felt like hours until his balls were crushed against her pulsating pussy.

Viv pushed down hard crushing my mouth mashing her cunt on my mouth. I could hear her crying and moaning as he started to fuck her. I could feel her pain as every time he pushed in she pushed down trying to ease his thrusts.

He pulled out and slid his long shiny cock along her slit and across my open mouth, he pushed it all the way through rubbing his knob against her clit. Then pulled back and down into my mouth. I couldn't believe it, I was disgusted and nauseous, revolted at myself I sucked him trying to make it better for Viv the earthy and pungent taste wasn't as disgusting as expected. I sucked him deep into my mouth and now he was fucking my mouth. "Oh you dirty filthy fucking slut, you filthy little cock sucking sissy bitch."

He pulled out and rammed it back into Viv's pussy for several deep squelching thrusts before moving back to her arse and started to pound her driving viciously up into her. I licked her open foamy hole, sucking and feeding voraciously on her clit trying to give her some pleasure.

As he fucked her I noticed the cries had stopped and she was pushing back, she was no longer fighting it. Her body stiffened as she was closing in on a huge orgasm.

She was screaming so loud I could hear, in fact the whole fucking street could probably hear. "Fuck me, you bastard fuck me." Her pussy convulsed, her body trembled and shivered wildly. "Fuck me, Jesus fuck me." Then with a hard grind she crushed her pussy hard against my mouth and she was cumming . Yves was losing it as well his thrusts were short and urgent as he shoved everything but his balls up into her and held it in her. I watched as his balls throbbed and pulsated squeezing every bit of his foaming sperm deep into her bowels.

They both crashed down on top of me I was crushed by their combined weight. After several minutes I felt him lift his weight and ease his cock out of her arse, as it plopped out there was a gush of goo seeping out of her palpitating arse. "Lick it up Nathalie you little slut, lick it and make sure you get it all." It wasn't like I had any chance of escape he held my head as Viv squeezed the last drops of his cum out into my mouth.

I thought it was over until he pushed his cock into my mouth as well. "Now clean me up my little angel.

Yves dropped straight off to sleep.

"Are you OK?" I whispered.

She moaned. "My bum hurts."

I was sympathetic, I knew exactly how she felt. "Don't worry babe it will ease off."

She whined through some sniffles. "What about you, how's your bum?"

I winced. "It hurts." We kissed and she sniffled. "What a pair we are."

"Are you ashamed of me?"

She kissed me. "God no why would I be ashamed?"

"He spanked me and I couldn't stop him."

"Don't be silly, there is nothing to be ashamed of. I loved it, sorry but I thought it was erotic. I am still trembling. He is just bigger and stronger than you, there's no shame in that."

Now I felt completely humiliated. My wife just admitted he was bigger and stronger. Crushed disgraced and inadequate, I was a complete joke.