All Comments on 'Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 04'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

time to grow some balls give viv the choice him or you and if she chooses him time to leave get out of town and get a job else where get the hell away from the french bastard next he will shame you by having some of his friends doing your ass wise up get out your wife is in love with him nothing to do but dump the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next time

I agree he is going to blackmail you at work now that he has pics of nath

Yves cant be trusted and neither can viv be.

Its one thing to want the erotic feelings of crossdressing but this is getting out of control with yves holding all the cards

Next time nath is getting raped maybe nath needs to take some control an taser his balls

Nath find another job and girlfriend because viv has left the parking lot she will always want a bigger dick now

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
Cant wait for more

Amazing as always. love how the story is progressing so far keep it up 5/5

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Hard to find this erotic

Viv basically gets raped and Nath gets best up. It looks like this is turning into another typical story here where the domineering bastard takes the wife,turns the partner into this pathetic mess of a person.....The worst part has to be Viv turning into a bitch,actually loving watching the person she loves be used and abused. Again looks like the old playbook,and either Nath will end up becoming an abused doormat to Yves and Viv,or he will crawl off,demoralized and broken,losing everything. I can't see what is erotic about this,it is just evil triumphing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just an unpleasant story

It's just become a narrative about an abusive relationship from both Yves and his wife. Hard to believe some people actually get turned on reading stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No doubt about it

They'll all end up together, with 'Nathalie' loving it. No point in reading further.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 4 years ago
Very exciting

Thank you for another intriguing chapter about Vivian, Nathalie and Yves. I loved most of the story although I am afraid I may fail to resist a strong dominant guy like Yves. I see myself crumbling like Nathalie even though I am not sure like that sort of roughness .. maybe that is what I have missed out on, strong and dominant but caring. P.S. not a good idea about going from ass to pussy in reality but it adds a wonderful dimension of lust to this story. TG Tiffany nervously waiting to read the next chapter :)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Well, Nath is as far into his head as Yves. Nath can't see himself doing anything right (which is false), and Yves can't see himself doing anything wrong (also false). Nathan/Nathalie & Viv still have a chance, so long as interactions w/Yves are far enough apart for them to build themselves as a slightly kinky couple. Pushing Nath too far & too fast will break something, maybe irretrievably.

Great writing. Awesome storytelling. Thanks!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

rapist and a conniving, unloving, sadist Bitch. RUN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. You have a real gift. Give no thought to the detractors. This is a story. Some feel the need to project their emotional garbage. Seek therapy and leave the imagination to those who can see entertainment clearly. We all want to be a part of the story in some aspects or we wouldn't be here. I too want to experience some of this with my wife. We are devoted to each other so no fear. She is afraid I will go over to the other side. I just have feminine characteristics I would love to explore. The humiliation is not for me and she knows that. So what is she afraid of? I think I know, the time away, in body and in mind. My thought life is a mess. Always in the garage listening to lit or replaying old encounters. I jerk off more than we have sex. Jesus help me. She is the best love I could ever hope for. Right now I am wearing her panties. And she's okay. What graciousness what compassion. I too am a lucky man.

CindyTVCindyTVover 1 year ago

EPIC! What a great story, and I can't stop reading it over and over again. Thank You Cava Girl !!! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES