Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 08

Story Info
Nathalie completes her journey of self discovery.
7.5k words
4.57
19.2k
18

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,554 Followers

With my recovery complete it was time to get back to work. I reopened the salon and things slowly returned to normal with an ever increasing number of clients.

Viv lost it the first time she saw me. Carol had kept my secret even although it was eating her up inside to share, she bit her tongue. It was a couple of weeks before I felt confident enough to see her. Viv turned up at home bottle of wine in hand for a catch up. The moment she saw me I thought she was going to feint. She walked up close her hands all over my face and as we stood toe to toe our nipples touched and she realised that there was more to it than just a facial.

She turned to Carol and snickered. "Oh you lucky bitch, Nath, oh my god... you look sensational, so pretty." Her hands came up and caressed my boobs. "Oh god and these... They feel so good, fuck me, they are perfect. I am so glad you only got little ones, they are perfect for you."

She kissed Carol and then me. "Fuck you are so lucky, I am jealous."

It sort of became a thing for us to get together occasionally. Time did soften my stance but it was still tense and we still tip toed around the obvious subjects. Carol begged me to allow her to invite Viv and Yves around for dinner, it was her solution to the tension.

"Nat, you have got to let go of the anger. Don't you think It is great having Viv around?"

I couldn't argue with that, it was pleasant.

When she saw my nod of agreement she added. "Your hatred of Yves is making it impossible to have a normal relationship with her. She is scared to talk about stuff because the mere mention of his name gets you all twisted and cross, consequently she is too blimmin scared to mention his name. Please it is time to let go, time to move on."

She seemed so glib like I was just forgiving him denting my car or something. "Fuck me Carol I have told you how he treated me, it's not that bloody simple, I can't just forget."

"You don't have to forget, just forgive. If you don't it will be with you forever and I don't want our children growing up surrounded by hatred, because believe me Viv is going to be around them. I want her to be god mother."

That raised my eyebrows. "Get used to it babe." She cried wistfully. "Because it's happening."

That conversation dragged on over several days until I realised she was probably right, the longer I hung on to the pain the worse it got. "OK Carol what do we do? How do I do it, you are the great philosopher, tell me Mr's Confucius, how do I let go?"

She grinned. "Well babe I reckon it's easy. I just organise a little dinner party and invite both of them and some other friends over, simple job done."

Confused I mumbled starchily. "And how does that help me?"

"Think about it like this, it will be a chance for you to be in the same room with him. All you have to do is be nice, be polite and every time you feel an angry word wanting to get out you just bite your tongue. There will be other people there so it's not like he can do anything."

"Part of what scares me is the way he humiliates me, he doesn't care what he says, if there are people around he is just as likely to say some shit to purposefully embarrass me."

"I think it's worth the risk, don't you? Show him that he doesn't have that power over you, let's shove our happiness down his throat." She gazed at me. "You are happy aren't you?"

I didn't even have to think about it. "Yes of course I am, happier than I have ever been."

She smiled. "Good, then let's bloody show him that we have moved on, it will hurt him more than anything else we could do."

My nodding approval was all it took to send her into hyper drive. She went all out for the dinner party, brought us sexy new outfits. We spent all day cooking and preparing. They were the first ones to turn up. Viv walked in looking glamorous and elegant, she had really developed an incredible style making good use of Yves deep pockets. As she walked in we kissed long and hard, Yves was right behind her and he leaned in for a kiss as well, but I stepped back quickly out of his reach and muttered a curt hello. He smiled. "Hello Nathalie, he leaned over to Carol and gave her a kiss which she warmly received. "Ahhhh Carol it is so nice to have you in my arms again."

It might have been me but I know what I read into that, he couldn't resist reminding me that he had fucked her as well.

As the other guests started to drift in things sort of warmed up and the conversation began to flow. Yves being Yves took over and commandeered the whole night, at his charming best he told stories and seduced his captive audience even Carol was enamoured by him. Everybody seemed totally enthralled by the pompous twat, well all except me that is, I just felt uncomfortable.

Carol picked up on my discomfort and stayed close. "Maybe we misjudged him." She whispered with a cheeky smirk.

It was when he started talking about work and he couldn't help big noting himself telling one and all how well the business was going now since the acquisition of the new company that vexed me the most.

He was talking shit and I knew it. I had of course been following their progress since my departure, and I knew they were missing out on a lot of jobs they were bidding on, the opposition were eating them up.

I couldn't resist I had to take a shot. "Didn't you miss out on the NKGP contract?"

He raised his eyes. "Well we actually pulled out of that one."

I nodded. "So you pulled out of the Dillon's deal as well?"

He flinched giving me an evil glare. "Yes."

Viv interceded before I reeled off another couple. "Lets stop all this work talk shall we, let's find something interesting to talk about." Carol laughed. "God yes work is so boring." Slowly the conversation shifted and Yves gave me a dirty glare.

Later while we were drinking wine out on the deck Viv grabbed me. "You can still be a cruel little shit, you know fucking well they missed out on those tenders, why the hell did you have to rub it in?"

I smiled. "If he hadn't made those snide remarks earlier I would have kept my mouth shut, but he had to say something."

Yves tried the whole night to get close but I stayed out of his way. It didn't help that both Carol and Viv were trying to push us together.

Carol fulfilled her promise of making my night special for putting up with him later in bed, we both laughed as we talked about Yves, she giggled. "See I told you it wouldn't be that bad, he is a bit of a pompous arse though."

"Yeah he is insufferable, a real pain in the arse."

She broke into hysterics at that. "Yeah I bet he is, there's no way he would get that thing near my botty."

I gave her a mock frown before she made my night special.

I continued to monitor Pauls and Yves and they weren't doing so well. They had missed out on some contracts that they would have been hoping to win easily. I couldn't understand why they left Yves in charge of the tender process. Granted he is a great project lead but he is shithouse at winning them to start with.

Me well I continued to focus on my little business and OK it wasn't scaring anyone but it was paying me a reasonable wage, it meant I didn't have to dip into any of my savings, and more importantly I met a lot of wonderful people. It was amazing how many people were in a similar position to me.

Still my world was rocked when I was distracted from my fashion magazine by the arrival of my next client. The door opened and in walked a very cute CD. She was a few years older than me and her hair and makeup was amateurish at best but still she was very cute.

She walked in giving me a little peck on the cheek as she breezed past. I directed her to the chair and as we chatted about what she wanted I noticed a familiarity with her voice. I knew it but couldn't place where from. She was after a new look and gave me carte blanche to do whatever I wanted. As I studied her face I noticed her blushing. I almost fell over when I recognised her. "Paul... Oh my god."

She grinned. "Sorry I should have said when I made the booking, but I was interested to see your reaction."

I stepped back taking in her look. "Well you look wonderful, I don't know why you are here."

She slapped my arm. "Don't flatter me, I know what I look like, I have been doing this long enough to know I need help."

I was a little stunned. "Does Yves know?"

She laughed blushing even more. "Of course it's how we met. We were lovers for a couple of years."

Now that stunned me. "Lovers... Wow, sorry I don't mean to sound disrespectful I am just... Well stunned...what happened?"

She got a far off wistful look on her face. "Oh you know... work and well you know what Yves is like. I couldn't live with him he became unbearable."

I laughed. "Now that I understand."

I started to cleanse her face. "So do you have a partner?"

"No not really, I have had a few, but nothing serious."

I chuckled. "Sorry I am still trying to get my head around this." We chatted for a bit as I moisturised and applied some base foundation. She liked to be called Lynette and that seemed to suit.

Midway through the makeover she muttered. "I liked you from the moment we met you know. It is why I hoped you would take up our offer and with us, I mean we wanted you for your skills. When I looked into your background I knew you would do well..."

I gave her a quick hug. "Sorry Lynette, I understand you are friends but that was never going to float, with everything that happened I could never work with that fucking knob."

She nodded. "Yes I get that, I am sorry for my part in it, but Yves managed to somehow convince me that he would get you past the ill feeling and history. I am an idiot I should have known better."

We slipped into a brief silence before she whispered. "So how is your salon doing?

I explained that I was going OK. She chatted before blurting out. "Nathalie, part of the reason for coming here was to ask if there is any way I could twist your arm to come back to work for us."

I laughed. "You are joking right?"

"No I am deadly serious, Yves is making a right cock up of this and we need your help, Christ the only reason we brought that flaming company was to get you."

"I have told you I won't work with him."

"Are you sure? He mentioned the other day that you had sort of buried the hatchet, I was hoping that if that was the case you might change your mind."

"That dinner party was Carol's idea to allow Viv and I to get closer and it was really a one off to appease Carol, nothing has changed between him and me."

"What if I gave you something to think about? You took great pleasure in beating Yves, I hope it was him and not me? Anyway think about this. We all know what a lousy job he is doing but he is a partner and god help me a friend. Imagine this, you ride in on your white charger and turn things around, you would effectively be really rubbing his nose in it."

I laughed loudly. "Fuck you are a devious bitch, I thought he was your friend."

She chuckled lightly. "He is but on our current trajectory he will run us all into the poor house."

"No I can't, he would drive me batty. He wouldn't leave me alone."

"What if Stephen and I were to both guarantee that we will support your decisions, regardless of what he says."

"I will think about it, but no promises."

When I uncovered her new look she was even more surprised. "Oh my god... Nathalie you are a genius... So many of my friends have told me, but now I see it. Wow, thank you."

That night I was expecting to surprise Carol, but she already knew. Paul had talked to her before making the appointment.

Bemused I asked. "So what do you think? Should I do it?"

She shrugged. "The question isn't what I think is it, the question is what do you want to do it?"

I sighed. "I have thought about this all day and I think if it was anyone else I would jump at it but no, I could not work with him, it wouldn't work, as much as it would be so nice to rub his face in it."

In bed while we were making love. She rode me with my cock buried up her burning snatch. She moaned. "Babe, you still have the hots for him don't you... I bet you would love that fucking monster in your mouth again wouldn't you?"

Her words shocked me. "Where the hell did that come from?" It didn't stop my cock from twitching and jerking inside her.

"Ohhhh you dirty little girl you like that idea don't you? His big hard cock inside your mouth. Fuck you little slut I suppose you would bend over his desk as well and take that monster up your date as well wouldn't you?"

Her hot gooey pussy clamped tight and she slid into overdrive getting faster and faster as she rode me towards a huge cum. Her eyes glued to mine staring deeply into my soul, her fingers painfully tweaking and twisting my nipples. "Yes come on you slut, you are thinking about it right now aren't you, thinking about what his cock tastes like, what it feels like, the feel of his balls throbbing in your hand as he squirts off into your mouth, filling you with cum."

Fuck her. I couldn't control it my hips jerked shaking violently thrusting wildly as I gripped her hips pumping her full of my steaming goo.

She laughed as she rolled off. "Now you are going to have to clean up that mess you little bitch, c'mon lick it clean."

It was one of her favourite games making me clean up my own cum. As I licked her slimy pulsating hole she started again. "Oooh imagine it's his cum you are licking up, imagine he just fucked me with that raging fucking monster and it his goo you are eating." Her legs locked around my head and her fingers knotted in my hair so I couldn't escape. "Don't stop keep licking my sexy lesbian bitch, suck that pussy and get all his cum out."

Her words might have been exciting me but they were arousing her as well. I felt her swollen pouty hole flood with juice and her hips thrusting wildly as her pussy tried to suck my tongue out of my mouth.

Her orgasm was gut-wrenching and she screamed the bloody house down.

As we were catching our breath she kissed me. "You really do still have the hots for him don't you?"

I felt embarrassed but it was going to be impossible to lie. "I can't explain it but yes there is an animal attraction or something, but that is why I hate him, I suppose I should actually hate myself."

She cuddled me. "Its OK babe you shouldn't be embarrassed, I see the same thing in Viv, she is absolutely besotted with him as well, you know he could do anything to her and she would go back for more, it scares me."

I saw it as well, and I felt a little like that myself, we were like drunken lovesick teenage girls?

She shocked me even more. "Babe if that is something you really want I wouldn't mind I am happy to share."

"Bugger off, that is all in the past." But as I sat there her words sank in. "What do you mean share?"

She laughed. "Not the impression I got a few moments ago. Babe at some point you have to accept it, I don't care if he gives you a stiffy, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, just admit it, own it and enjoy."

"Yeah, yeah, but what the fuck do you mean share?"

She looked anxious. "Well if you wanted to be with Yves, I might you know spend some time with Viv."

I gave her a dirty look, and she hugged me. "Babe I am joking... Sort of.

She couldn't leave it alone, and every day it blistered a little deeper in her, I could see it was burning her up until she had to have another go. "Babe you keep talking about moving on. I am sorry but I don't think you can, not while you hide from him. I don't think you will have your life back until you can look him in the eye and say yes, or no."

Shit she made good sense, I was so scared of him and in some ways myself that I couldn't even stay in a room with him. That would be the best bit of going back there to work, showing him he doesn't have that control over you."

"Aside from Yves there's all the guys I worked with, they are all going to be laughing at me."

"Bollocks, there will be no laughing. Yes there might be a few snide comments, but mostly there will be erections, they will be wondering what it would be like."

Fucking hell...

"What the hell would I do with the salon, if I close it even for a short while I will lose all my clients."

"Well Viv and I talked, and she has the perfect person, especially for your clientele. She is a transsexual and has been working at her salon. Viv uses her to look after her special clients... Viv suggested that she could either rent the space of you and do it herself, or you could hire her to manage it on your behalf, her thought was if you hired her as manageress if the job doesn't work out you can come back."

"You two are bloody sneaky bitches, you set the whole thing up didn't you?"

She laughed. "It wasn't a set up. Paul mentioned to Viv that he wanted to talk to you, the rest was all him."

"So this transsexual... Have you met her?"

"Sure have and so have you, she did my hair the first time we went to Viv's, she is gorgeous."

I struggled with what to do over the next few days and Carol took every chance she could to torture me. She tied me up and as I was bound and blindfolded whispered in my ear. "By the way lover I invited Yves around, he will be here in a minute and he is going to fuck that cute little arse, he said he wants to cum all over your new tits."

I knew she wouldn't do it but her words were arousing and I writhed around wildly as she stuck her fingers up my arse and fucked me. "Don't worry lover he will be here soon and his cock will take over, imagine when I pull my fingers out they will be replaced with his great big cock."

She took the game to a whole new level and it scared me, surely she wouldn't? But I remembered back to how easily Viv had fallen under his spell and I did wonder. Would she?

Of course she wasn't serious, but the thought of it really excited me and it brought back a lot of memories, mostly bad but the feeling of his big hard cock in my mouth, the taste, the texture, how it made my heart pound when he thrust brutally into my mouth, fucking me without care, using me to cum. Jesus the thought of it drove me over the edge and she knew it. I could see it in her eyes, she fucking knew all right and that did scare me.

It took a couple of days before she convinced me to play again. Over dinner she loaded me with wine and a big juicy blunt, by the time we finished I was toasted. "Right young lady it's time for bed." She whispered seductively. Without further ado she led me by the hand up to our bedroom and stripped me down to my underwear, nothing but stockings corset and little bra.

She pushed me backwards onto the bed and then pulled out the scarves. "Right hands up by the headboard."

I did as asked wondering how far she was prepared to take this game, was she going to bring out the plastic cock?

She tied each hand to a corner, and then repeated the exercise with my feet. I was spreadeagled and defenceless. She smiled as she wrapped the last one around my eyes and the world went dark.

I felt her hands and I heard her sexy voice as she whispered. "Now you are mine you naughty little girl."

She tickled me with her fingernails dragging them up my flesh, from my toes to my ears. My cock was throbbing as she teased me. "Like that do you naughty girl?"

"Hmmmmm yes it is driving me crazy."

She laughed. "The fun has only just begun."

I felt her mouth sink down slowly over my stocking covered toes, kissing and sucking each toe, her tongue gliding over the souls of my feet, licking, kissing, sucking and nibbling.

Her hand followed as her fingers caressed my feet massaging and caressing. God it was torture as she took her time, slowly I felt her lips sliding up over my toe and sucking it deep into her mouth, then opening wider she sucked in another. My feet were wet with her saliva as she sucked my toes like they were tiny little cocks, her tongue working between my nylon covered toes, tickling and sucking. All the while her thumb worked at massaging the instep and sole of my foot, little circles growing bigger as she rubbed harder. Fuck if she didn't stop soon I was going to cum right there. But with a giggle she finally made her way up my legs. It was lingering delightful torment. "Fuck Carol, you are killing me."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,554 Followers
12