Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she giggled as her lips drew slowly up my inner thigh, up over the lace tops of my stockings and onto my exposed flesh, I felt the slippery feel of her lipstick as she kissed me, her tongue reaching out to tantalisingly dilly-dally near my balls. "Would you like it if I had two mouths?" She giggled. 'Two sets of lips, four hands, would you like that?"

I couldn't answer I was holding my breath as her tongue gently caressed my balls,

"Will you lick my pussy?"

"Yes." I stuttered.

I felt her legs as she climbed up over me. Her fanny perched just out of reach of my tongue. She tittered sexily as she moved back and forth, her pussy lips passing over me fully extended tongue. I flicked and licked as she lowered her pouting swollen pussy inch by inch, I stretched and strained as she kept just out of reach, my nose filled with the sweet scent of her desire. Then she began, she lowered her hips so that I could just reach the lips and she cooed. "That's it babe, use that girly little tongue." Lower until I could get my tongue into her groove, then lower still until she was covering my gulping mouth. Wriggling and writhing she pushed down harder forcing my tongue up into the gooey depths. I heard the soft guttural whimpers as she started to move, slowly gyrating and then thrusting her hips, back and forth sliding her gaping hole over every centimetre of my mouth, her clit squashed painfully against my nose. That brought a squeal of delight from her. She was masturbating rubbing her clit on my nose using me to get off. "Suck that pussy you little bitch, if you want it you got to earn it."

I worked as hard licking and sucking but without my hands all I could do was lick and suck, not that she cared. She seemed lost in her frantic efforts to get off using my mouth as her toy.

As I worked her she leaned down until I felt her moist warm breath settled over my cock, she blew little zephyrs of air across my throbbing willy. I heard her giggle as it twitched and jerked in front of her. As I was about to have a fit her lips engulfed my cock in one long sensuous dive, suddenly I was deep in her molten mouth. I cried out in sheer pleasure into her hole. Fuck that felt good, her velvety lipstick covering my cock as her head bobbed up and down.

I just about hit the roof when I felt another mouth kissing my balls, first one then the other sucking them in and there were hands caressing my legs, fuck someone else was here. My hips thrust frantically in panic as I tried to come to grips with what was happening, who could it be?

Carol approached her orgasm with a rush, I felt her body tremble her thrusts changing from rhythmic to frantic and demanding. My tongue hurt as she fucked my face. Her orgasm was ferocious violent and huge, it went on for minutes as her body shuddered and trembled as she totally lost control.

She eventually clambered off me. "God you lick pussy good babe." I heard her kissing someone else and they were whispering. Lips touched mine, gently licking around the edge, I stuck my tongue out and then her lips closed over mine in a deep passionate kiss. It wasn't Carol, the taste was different.

Carol whispered in my ear. "So you have figured out by now that someone else is here. Have you guessed who it is?"

I shook my head not trusting my voice.

Whoever it was giggled in my other ear. "Surely you haven't forgotten what I taste like."

It was Viv and her tongue slithered back into my mouth as we kissed.

"If you liked that then you are going to love this." she whispered.

Her legs flung across my chest and her pussy crushed down onto my mouth, she was wet, hot and gooey. Yes I could taste it all right and no I hadn't forgotten. Her juices coated my face as she rode me hard and fast, Carol glued her mouth over my cock, I was going crazy trying to get more into her teasing mouth, but she was in control and she purposely tortured me, taking me to the edge of heaven then stopping as Viv fucked my face, yes it wasn't just my mouth she was using my whole face covering me in his slimy goo. She screamed as her body flew into an uncontrollable trembling shattering orgasm.

Carol stopped sucking me and I could feel them kissing around my shaft, their wet mouths tormenting and teasing. One mouth and I couldn't tell whose lowered and sucked my balls, the other slipped over my knob and sucked me deep, up and down those sweet lips slid, carrying me all the way to heaven and this time she didn't stop this time I exploded wildly squirting stream after stream of my hot sticky cum into her mouth.

There was giggling and kissing, and then her mouth closed over mine and her tongue pushed the remnants of my explosion into my mouth.

Recovering was slow and as their bodies snuggled up against me Carol lifted off the blindfold revealing a naked pair of gorgeous sexy women smiling at me. "You aren't mad are you?" She asked.

Still unable to trust my voice I shook my head. "Good she whispered and Viv kissed me again a deep sensuous spine tingler and rather than jealousy Carol joined in.

After wards I watched the two of them as they kissed and caressed each other. "Are you going to fuck him? Or am I?" Carol sniggered.

"I think we should share, you go first."

It was Carols more sumptuous body that sucked my cock into her molten snatch. Viv kissed and whispered. "Did you like that?"

She sucked my nipple and teased my balls as Carol rode me. I was getting close to cumming and Viv noticed.

"Sit still Carol, don't move." I felt her lean back and Viv moved her mouth down between us and licked Carols clit. Then her fingers followed as she frigged her.

I tried to thrust up into her, but again I was left on the tip of the precipice, my orgasm right there but slowly receding.

It built again as Carols orgasm took over her shaking body.

Once she was done Viv climbed on and she took over riding me slowly tantalising me, torturing me with the slow merciless fuck. She was trying to make it last but she was losing her own battle , her own approaching orgasm was making it impossible to stay slow and gentle, she raced bouncing up and down like a mad woman as Carol frigged her swollen clit and she fucked me.

Her lips locked on mine as she came, grinding her hot hole on me, her pussy walls gripping, convulsing milking me dry.

Viv stroked her hand up and down my body. "So did you enjoy?"

I laughed. "Of course I did."

"So you don't hate me then?"

"I never hated you."

"Liar." She whined. "You should be ashamed telling fucking porkies like that. You hated me all right, the day you locked me out you hated me."

"No I didn't hon, that wasn't hate it was self-preservation. I was scared if I let you in you would convince me that it would be all right, and I knew I would fold like I always did. I have never hated you."

She snuggled up beside me. "I never meant to hurt you, I promise that was not what I wanted."

Carol snuggled up with us. "Don't talk about the past, let's talk about the future, because I really loved this."

Viv giggled and she reached over me to kiss Carol, as she did I felt that fucking necklace drag across my nipple.

When she finished her kiss her lips sucked on my nipples. "God look at these things they are fucking gorgeous. Honestly love you look smashing and I love this look."

"So does Yves know you are here?"

She sighed. "Yes, he knows and let me give you the tip, he is not happy, I am going to get a spanking when I get home."

I was horrified. "Oh for fucks sake Viv, then don't go home, stay here with us. You don't have to put up with that shit."

She kissed me and giggled. "Relax love, I will get a spanking not a beating and I will get his big juicy cock afterwards, it's not a bad trade off. Unlike you I love those spankings."

Carol looked on in bewilderment. "I can't believe you let him spank you, I wouldn't bloody stand for it I can tell you that."

Viv laughed. "You might change your mind if you got to experience it, don't you think Nath?"

I shook my head. "No I bloody don't... I think she would hate it just like me."

She shivered. "I disagree I don't think you know till you try."

The conversation got serious. "Nath please tell me you are going to help out Paul."

That comment surprised me and I snapped angrily. "So that's what this was about, it's just a bribe to make me change my mind."

They both looked shaken by my outburst. Viv kissed me. "No love this was something I have wanted for a long time and when Carol told me she thought you were ready I couldn't wait. This has nothing to do with my request."

Carol seemed hurt as well. "Nat I told you once I would never lie or trick you. Tonight was because we wanted to."

It was really nice to lay with the two of them on my arm. Viv jumped up. "I better go."

Watching her walk out dragged at my heartstrings and it hurt more than I thought it would, all this time I thought I was over her.

Carol walked her to the door and came back to bed. "So, how are you feeling? Are you really OK?"

I snuggled up beside her. "Yeah I am fine, thank you for that, it was incredible."

She chuckled. "That my darling is an understatement, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed being with her."

I sighed. "I could see that, maybe you would prefer to live with her."

"Fuck that, I couldn't put up with all that shit, and I couldn't prise her away from him, she is obsessed."

I did consider Pauls offer but in the end I couldn't do it. He was disappointed but I eased the pain by offering to help him with some of the tenders in the evenings. So he started to email me tender docs to go over and strategize for him. As we worked together we formed a very close friendship. He started coming over in the evenings with arms full of papers and a bottle of whiskey or if he was in a good mood champagne. We sat in the lounge drinking and reviewing the docs. Surprisingly it worked. God knows how but he started to get his head around it. The other good thing to come from those evening sessions was I managed to convince him that what they needed was a proper business development manager. He agreed. Yves was his problem, his huge ego wouldn't allow him to bring in someone else. I knew from my conversations with both Paul and Viv that they were arguing vehemently and it took a long time before they were eventually able to employ one. It did not sit well with Yves he was furious with Paul and Stephen.

Viv and Carols relationship grew tighter as time ticked by, they had always been tight but now... Well they were more like sisters.

For my part though it was Impossible to be around her all the time, it tore me up inside.

Carol tried time and again to get us together but when I explained how I felt she seemed happy enough. It did mean that some of their girl's nights got pretty frisky and they did end up in each other's arms. The first time Carol came home drunk with her hair messed up and her lipstick smeared all over her face I was shocked. Carol though was on fire and quickly seduced me with her sweet kisses. "Where the hell have you been?" I managed to squeak out.

She giggled crazily. "With Viv silly, can't you taste her pussy?"

Of course I could her juices were all over her face. "So what you went to their place?"

She sensed my unease and teased. "Oh I see, are you worried that she had some help?"

I was but didn't know what to say. She laughed. "Don't worry lover we went to her salon."

"Why?"

"Well apparently as much as Viv doesn't mind the spankings, Yves has been getting a bit rough so she doesn't want to tell him about us."

At first I found the nights they were together difficult the good bit was it always ended up with Carol and I in a very passionate night as she told me everything about what happened, in very explicit detail.

Life however never runs in straight lines, there are always twists and turns.

Carol burst into the salon a month later with tears streaming down her face sobbing her heart out. "Hurry up grab your bag we have to go, I just got a call from the hospital. Viv has been admitted and she listed us as next of kin."

"What happened?"

She was beside herself. "I don't know they wouldn't say, but it must be bad if she couldn't talk. Hurry we have to go."

We fought traffic the whole way and Carol was a mess when we finally got there.

We were shown to Viv's room and she looked terrible, bruised and bloody, black eye, she must have had broken ribs as well as she was swathed in bandages.

She was awake but obviously sedated and groggy.

Carol rushed in and they hugged tightly. Once they separated I gave her a hug as well and I could feel her body shaking and trembling uncontrollably.

When she had recovered enough I asked. "What happened?"

She burst into tears again and it took ages before she dribbled out between sniffles. Yves beat me up."

Carol and I stared open mouthed at each other, not knowing what to say. Carol sat beside her and grabbed her hand and squeezed. "Oh babe I am so sorry."

Viv sobbed. "He found out about us and he threw a fit."

"But what happened babe."

"Oh god I don't know he flew into a rage, it started as a spanking but then he just lost it and when I started fighting back he went off the deep end. I blacked out so I don't know what happened, when I woke up the neighbours who heard all the yelling and screaming called the police and ambulance."

"So where is the bastard?" I snarled.

"I think he is locked up, from what the police said they were looking for him when they took my statement."

Viv and I took turns staying with her until her mother turned up. She was completely blindsided totally unaware of what Viv had been up to. At least it gave us a chance to sneak away and get something to eat.

Viv ended up staying with Viv as her mother couldn't stop lecturing Viv about bad decisions and mistakes making her feel bad.

The truth came out Yves had discovered Viv and Carols trysts at the salon as he had fitted security cameras in the salon and jealousy got the better of him.

As we were sitting with her keeping her company she asked. "Hon would you look after the salon until I get out?"

What could I say? "Yes of course, but won't the others be miffed with me sticking my nose in?"

"I don't care they are going to need somebody to hold it all together.

The next day I got dressed up trying to imitate Viv's style. When Carol saw me emerge she cracked up. "Fucking hell babe... Jesus you did not have to try and be her, just manage the salon."

As I unlocked and was getting ready the employee's started to filter in. They all gave me strange stares but as I explained that Viv was ill I got some sympathy. I worked with the most senior stylist as she was the most familiar with what was going on. I had to do my share of the actual work, I was nervous never having worked in this environment and not being formally trained, but the girls all accepted me, especially after they saw I could hold my own.

It became apparent that Viv was seriously overstaffed. I also took the opportunity to go over her books and she wasn't doing as well as I thought.

She was still a mess when she got out of hospital so Carol made her come and stay with us. She was so worried about her salon that I volunteered to keep going in until she was fit.

It took nearly a month before all her scars had healed enough for her to feel comfortable enough to go back to work. What that meant was I had to schedule my clients to go into Viv's salon, but I only charged them my prices.

The whole thing was a mess. Yves proved what an arsehole he is. He not only kicked her out of their place but he demanded she pay back the money he had invested in the salon.

Viv's stay was traumatic, she was a mess the whole time, she cried and sobbed, at any given moment for no apparent reason she broke down into a blubbering heap. The house was in a constant state of upheaval and the tension was unbearable. At work she was no better and she begged me to stay on just to help out.

The salon was doing OK, it was sound and making money but not enough to pay back Yves that was for sure.

Viv and Carol ganged up on me over dinner fuelled a few wines, Carol started it. "Nat, how are you going working at Viv's?

Worried by the furtive glances between the two I muttered. "OK I guess well at least from my perspective. Do you want me to leave?"

Viv interjected. "No, god no, it's the opposite."

Carol filled up my glass and added. 'Babe Viv can't manage the salon alone at the moment and Yves is being a real pig, we think she needs a partner, somebody to buy into the business... What do you think?"

Viv couldn't hold my gaze as I digested her comment.

"So you mean me right?" I gazed at Viv. "Are you sure Viv?"

She nodded. "Nath the business has never been as busy as it is at the moment, you have done an amazing job and I thank god every day for you just being there. I couldn't think of anything better."

Carol lifted my hand and kissed it. "Please babe it is the perfect solution, we all win."

All of us I thought... How do I win?

Even with my reservations I agreed, I didn't know what else to say.

So within a week she had a new partner, I paid out Yves his money, there were a couple of employees who didn't really fit and now there was no room for them so my first action as part owner was to fire them. We ended up with a small but dedicated team. Viv really struggled through this period, she seemed lost, and her confidence completely shot it really affected her badly.

Yves the scumbag went to court but because Viv wouldn't appear at his trial his weasel attorney got him off with a very light sentence, although he did have to pay Viv compensation and write her a letter of apology. The legal system is fucked when money lets guilty bastards like him walk free.

Paul was disgusted and his reputation really suffered, he was forced to take a backward step as the publicity started to affect the business. It fucked his life up OK he didn't go to jail but his reputation was tarnished and he was very unpopular.

It took time but slowly Viv started to come right. Her old bubbly jovial personality shone through. The salon was the best thing for her and it turned out to be a blast working with her. Between my clients and Viv's established clientele we had a bustling vibrant atmosphere, diverse friendly and exciting.

We got back on track and started to make money. The funny thing was Viv and I found a deep friendship, maybe we were never destined to have anything more than that?

Carol and Viv did have a little fling but it was unsustainable because as hard as Carol tried I couldn't do it. It just felt wrong. In the end they slowly saw less and less of each other and the three of us became friends.

Viv had a few boyfriends but nothing serious, not for a long time, but that's another story altogether.

Carol and I, our relationship grew stronger and stronger every day.

The End...

12