Nathalie's New World Ch. 04

Story Info
Nathalies adventures continue.
6.3k words
4.49
11.2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers

My life was in turmoil, with my wife seemingly in control. She had unearthed my desires and now I appeared to be totally at her mercy.

After Stephanie left I had a chance to reassess what I was going to do. Thinking about it I laughed, 'I was getting my fantasies fulfilled.' Sex with Stephanie was everything I had ever dreamed about and Mia, god she was insatiable. My desires to dress and be Nathalie were being supported. Mia surprised me in this by being supportive and encouraging so what did I have to complain about?

Well what hurt was Mia's growing contempt towards me, since she found out about my desire to be Nathalie her attitude towards me changed. Now she treated me with utter contempt, Name calling, ugly terms like sissy, and she expected me to be her bloody slave, and that hurt. The only reason she supported Nathalie's development was for her own manipulations.

She hadn't returned from her rendezvous with Terry her lover and when I looked at the clock it was after midnight, I wondered whether she was going to even bother coming home. Maybe it would be better if she didn't.

I showered stripping off the last remnants of Nathalie in preparation for work the next day.

I was in bed and sleep was about to overtake me when Mia walked in. Without showering she undressed quickly sliding into bed beside me and snuggling up tight. When she realised I had stripped away Nathalie she moaned. "You are a naughty little girl Nathalie, where is your makeup and your nightie?"

"I'm too tired for this Mia, I am going to sleep."

Sighing deeply she giggled, "Yeah me to, but tomorrow I may have to spank you."

I got up early but Mia lay in bed, it had obviously been a hard night. I left her sleeping and headed off to work. Work was difficult trying to remain focused and put together something of value was hard. All I could think about was, well everything, Stephanie and Brooke, god that had been amazing, but the burning issue was Mia and what to do. The last thing I wanted was to live with her while she was off shagging her boyfriend.

I know it sounds hypocritical and I had no right to complain but it hurt that she chose him over me.

When I got home that night Mia was waiting at the door, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek, "Hurry up and get dressed, we're going out for dinner."

"No not tonight Mia, it's been a long day and I just want to relax with a nice glass of wine."

"Oh don't be such an old stick in the mud, you can relax when we get home, tonight we shall let somebody else pamper us."

Closing my eyes tightly I sighed, "No not tonight, if you don't feel like cooking then we can order in."

Her arms slithered around my neck embracing me in a cloud of Chanel number 5, "No I want to go out, come along darling you can relax later I have already made the reservations."

"Fine have it your way, I won't get any peace until I say yes will I?"

Giggling huskily she murmured, "No you won't, now go and get ready. It's time Nathalie and I went out on a girl's night out."

"What... No, that's not happening, it will take hours to get ready and I don't think I'm ready for that."

"Rubbish darling Brooke thought you were lovely, it's time the world got to meet the luscious Nathalie, come along darling I'll help you get ready."

There was no sense fighting her, she would have her way and I knew it. The flip side, the moment she mentioned Nathalie my cock started twitching uncontrollably at the thought of it.

Upstairs she ripped my clothes off throwing them in a pile beside the bed. When she saw my cock twitching she grabbed it roughly tugging at with gay abandon, "Oh dear I think you like the idea of a girls night out don't you, you naughty little girl." She pushed me into the shower, "Now scrub everywhere and make sure that cute little derriere is nice and clean, inside and out."

By the time I was finished she was waiting with a very sexy long sleeved silver sequined cocktail dress. It sparkled shimmering seductively in the light as she swung it around. God it looked so sexy, opulent. They polyester fabric was stretchy with a v neck that cut low at the front with a wide bodice that went wide to the shoulders. The hemline, oh my god, it was short.

Mia handed it to me and as I played with it luxuriating in the sexy feel of the material sliding across my fingers she picked up a corset. "You are going to need this, to make that dress work, now let's get you into it."

I carefully laid the dress on the bed as Mia walked around behind me and wrapped my waidst in the sexy corset. The moment she started to lace it in tight my cock sprang to attention poking out twitching and throbbing.

I felt the air vacating my body as she laced it tight, then tighter. "Mia I can't breathe, loosen it off."

"Oh shut up, don't be a sook."

As she finally got it as tight as she could I felt it release a little and I was able to suck in some air and my heart rate slowed a little the panic subsiding.

With the corset I didn't need a bra but the dress needed some weight in the chest to make it fit. Mia slid the tiny little padded silver bra into place. With my chest compressed and the bra I had just enough swell to fill the dress.

Mia helped me wriggle my way into the figure hugging sequined sheath. Next were the cutest little ivory satin panties, they may have been small but they were at least strong, with a little pouch that my cock slid into. Mia adjusted the fit, "That should keep you under control."

The tight panties felt like a tight fitting glove as they trapped my erection.

"Sit on the bed." She commanded as I tried to get a glimpse of what it looked like. As I sat there putty in her hands she rolled stockings up my legs and if the sensation of the corset wasn't torture enough the stockings were the finishing touch. My cock was like a lump of coal stretching my little panties to bursting point.

The finishing touch to the ensemble were a pair of open toed stilettos, the heels looked precipitously steep and I saw my life flash before my eyes as I wondered if I could wear them. Thankfully they had a dainty but strong strap for the ankles, I noted with interest that rather than buckle they were fastened with little padlocks, and after slipping them on my feet Mia dangled a little key on a golden necklace which she slipped over her neck.

She held my hand as I stood. "God I could feel the muscles in my calves and hamstrings stretching beyond belief as I straightened and took my first steps. Mia clapped loudly as I moved trying to look less like an awkward duck and more like a seductive preying tiger.

She led me to the dressing table where she helped me with my makeup. She worked quickly turning me from a wimpy little man in a dress into well maybe not a luxurious beauty but at least a passable woman, perhaps to the untrained eye even pretty.

The crowning glory was the long blonde wig which framed my face with the long curly bangs shadowing my face mysteriously. With the wig in place I did feel like a sexy woman.

As I paraded around the bedroom trying to get used to the heels Mia pulled on her own dress, a tiny little spaghetti strapped little black dress that was so short it showed off her sensational legs perfectly. She went braless as the dress was very low at the back, not that the front was any better.

Sliding her feet into her black steepling Louboutin's she stood beside me, "There now don't we look like a couple of sexy chicks out for some fun?"

Before I could answer there was a horn tooting out front. "Hurry up darling, that's the cab."

She handed me a little silver clutch, "Don't forget your purse."

I took out some cash from my wallet and my credit cards and phone.

On the walk out to the cab I felt totally exposed and there seemed to be eyes everywhere watching as we sauntered out to the cab, the next-door neighbours who we were mildly acquainted with watched in shock as Mia opened the door and pushed me unceremoniously in.

She refused to elaborate on the destination until we pulled up outside the Kingsgate in the middle of town. Of course I had to pay the cabbie who ogled me lecherously, he handed me a card, "Call me when you want to go home."

Inside we were escorted to our table and I noted that it was made up for three. The waiter brough us drinks as we sat, Mia staring at me with wanton intent. "So why is the table made for three?" I asked.

She sniggered, "Well I wanted you to meet Terry my lover and seeing as how you were so adamant that he wasn't allowed at home I thought this might be nice."

I felt the blood drain from my face, "You sneaky bitch, you conniving manipulative bitch."

She laughed, "Oh please, we are going to have a nice meal, and you get to meet Terry, I think you will like him, he is very charming and oh so handsome."

Before I could do or even say anything a very tall incredibly well dressed man strolled easily to our table. He was as Mia said very handsome, a chiselled jaw which looked like it was cut from granite, dark mysterious eyes that seemed to reflect light.

As he approached the table he leaned down kissing Mia forcefully as she turned her head up accepting the kiss.

He turned to me, "So you are the delectable Nathalie... Mia told me all about you." He picked up my hand and kissed it, his lips loitering wetly with intent, his three day stubble rubbing roughly on my skin.

He sat between us and ordered a whisky. "So how has your day been Mia?" He asked focusing all his attention on her.

She shrugged, "Oh you know, the usual, nothing really interesting."

Turning to me he asked, "And you my sweet... what about you, has your day been interesting?"

I felt trapped and I wasn't going to be able to escape without causing a scene but words just wouldn't form, I was speechless.

His knowing smile broadened, "So Mia tells me that you know about us, our little affair?"

I nodded as I glared at Mia who giggled, "Oh yes darling he knows all about it, I told him what a fabulous lover you are and his little cock gets all angry and excited doesn't it Nathalie?"

I wanted to scream, curse her, slap her but nothing, I sat there like I was cast in bronze.

"Nathalie is that true? Do you like to hear about me fucking your wife? Does it really excite you?"

Just then the waiter arrived to take our orders. The wine waiter came over and topped up our glasses and brought Terry another whisky.

As they left Terry turned back to me, "Well my sweet, is that true? Do you like to hear about Mia's sexy lips sucking my cock, licking my balls, getting it hard so I can fuck her?"

I gulped down my glass of wine my face burning with embarrassment. Terry waved for the waiter to fill my glass and ordering a bottle be brought to the table.

"Come along my love, at some point you will have to speak, tell me does the thought of her womb swelling with my sperm excite you? You know she is playing with my cock now under the table, squeezing it, stroking it."

Mia giggled, "He is getting very hard baby, his nice big manly cock, why don't you have a feel, go on, give it a squeeze, you never know you might like it."

My eyes were fastened on his, trying to read what he was thinking, what this was all about. Did they just want to humiliate me in public? Or was this something deeper?

Because I was focused on his eyes I didn't see his hand move, but I jumped when I felt him clutch my wrist. Before I could register what was happening he dragged my hand under the table placing it in his lap and sure enough Mia's hand was already there stroking a very large erection. Her hand glided up and down the length which was obviously untethered by underwear.

"Go on baby give it a stroke." Mia cooed, just have a little feel."

I tried to withdraw my hand but she moved her hand trapping mine making it impossible to snatch it away without being obvious. I was nervous enough as it was. She squeezed my hand closing it around the throbbing shaft of Terry's very large cock. She moved it, sliding it along the length, I could feel the girth, its fat chubby flesh moving, throbbing, pulsating.

"Oh yeah that's good, that's very good." He moaned softly.

Mia chuckled softly, "See what I mean baby, now that's a real man's cock, not like Stephie's little thing, this is real."

I tried again to pull my hand away but she grabbed me, "No baby, don't fight it, you know this is what you want, this is what you need, feel it, it's not even hard yet."

The evil leering glare told me she was telling the truth. "Imagine what it's going to feel like in your mouth, I love sucking him, the taste is divine, you'll love it, trust me."

That was all I could take, I snatched my hand away hissing, "You are such a bitch."

She snarled back under her breath, "Maybe, but I know what I like, I like my men big and strong, so hard I couldn't break it if I tried."

The food arrived and Mia made no attempt to hide the fact she was still playing with him under the table. She pushed her food around using just the fork. I focused on my food which was lovely. Terry and Mia chatted idly ignoring my presence until we were finishing up when he asked, "So are we going back to your place?"

Mia nodded, "Yes please, I can't wait much longer to get you into bed."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. "Like hell." I hissed.

They both stared at me, but it was Mia who laughed. "Oh yes we are my little sissy bitch, we are going to finally christen our bed."

"Like hell you are, I'll burn the damn place to the ground before I let you defile it."

She chuckled, "No you won't you will be too busy wanking listening to me get a real fucking."

"You can die in the flames you nasty bitch, the pair of you can die for all I care."

It was Terry who intervened, "Mia I think perhaps for the moment we should go back to my pad. Nathalie is obviously not ready for this."

He smiled but Mia had a nasty derisive smirk on her face. "Oh very well, is that what you want Nathalie, are you going to deny me the comfort of my own bed?"

"What I want is a divorce." I snarled, I want free of your manipulative manoeuvrings."

Terry could see the determined look on my face even if Mia couldn't. "I think we should get going, I think you've had enough for tonight haven't you Nathalie."

Staring him unflinchingly in the eye I muttered, "I've had enough full stop."

Mia snarled, "You are spoiling what was supposed to be a wonderful evening you are being very selfish Nathalie."

"Ha!" I spat, "Me selfish...Look in the bloody mirror Mia."

"After all the trouble I went to getting you ready, this is how you repay me?"

She glared at me and ordered, "Just go and pay the damned bill and we will leave."

Terry interrupted curtly, "Mia when I take beautiful women out I don't expect them to pay. I'll get the bill."

As we walked out he paid for the meal as we walked out. On the footpath Mia grabbed my arm spinning me around. "David, don't be a bitch. I wanted you to meet Terry and he really wanted to meet you. The moment he saw your photos he wanted to meet you."

"You tricked me tonight Mia, if you told me what this was all about I wouldn't have come."

"I know that you idiot, that's why I said nothing."

Tarry arrived before I could reply, I certainly didn't feel like having a barney out here on the street. He stood between us, "Wait here ladies and I will get my car."

As he walked away I pulled out the card the cabbie had given me and extracted my phone to call him. "What are you doing now?" Mia asked.

"Calling a bloody cab so I can get home."

She batted away my hand, don't be ridiculous, Terry can take us home."

"I thought you were going with him?"

"Well I might if you are going to be a bitch, but no I was going home with you. David this was for you as much as me, I see a curiosity in you. Wouldn't you like to feel what it's like to be a woman, not just with a sissy like Steph but a real man."

"Mia this thing is moving too fast for me, I don't know what I feel. All I know is I will not be humiliated like that."

She giggled, "I thought that's what you sissies liked? Stephie seems to enjoy it."

"Well I don't."

Terry arrived and Mia jumped in the front of his fairly new Jaguar. I climbed in the back. I couldn't help feeling a little envious, this was a very nice car.

As he pulled out into the traffic Mia started kissing him and they were soon locked in a passionate embrace. I cried out, "For the love of god, keep your eyes on the bloody road will you."

Mia turned laughing, "Getting jealous are you?"

I sulked with my arms folded tightly angry at her tormenting.

As we turned onto the main road she gave me a smirk and she crawled over her head disappearing into his lap. The car was soon filled with the slurping sounds of somebody getting a blowjob.

I found the controls on the back of the seat in front of me and turned up the back volume of the stereo to mask the sounds. I reclined back listening to the soothing sounds of Passenger.

As we neared home Mia popped up with a smirk she whispered, "Still jealous are you darling?"

As the car pulled up to the curb I quickly jumped out and was about to make a run for it when Terry appeared beside me, "What...Aren't I getting a goodnight kiss?"

His request caught me by surprised as Mia clambered out of the car. I offered my hand for a handshake but he smiled closing the distance between us, "I think we are past a handshake don't you? You just watched your wife giving me a blowjob, surely we can kiss goodnight?"

He leaned forward his lips closing quickly. I stepped back trying to avoid him but he beat me to it his arm circling my head pulling me into an embrace his rough stubbly chin rubbing scratchily on my cheek. His forceful grip pulled me excruciatingly close his breath smelling strongly of whisky his lips parted and his kiss overpowered me. I stumbled forward pulled by his powerful grip. My hands rested on his shoulders as I tried to steady myself but his tongue, slithered into my mouth pushing past my tongue to slide sensuously around like he was cleaning my teeth. It was the strangest sensation, his rough stubble scratching almost painfully, his probing tongue and the feel of his suit rubbing.

He was strong so very strong and I admit I gave in to the kiss collapsing against his chest, my arms sliding up over his shoulders, his on the other hand slid down to cup my bum cheeks crushing my crotch against him and his raging erection pushed against my own.

Yes I was getting a hard on I could feel it building from deep inside my guts, light deadness made me swoon and fall even further under his powerful grasp. He must have felt it as he ground against me thrusting his cock hard against me, his clutching hands digging in painfully squeezing and massaging my arse cheeks.

As he pulled his lips from mine I felt him sucking wildly on my neck biting and nuzzling. All I could do was breathe, "Oh fuck." I felt his finger probing at my arsehole pushing firmly through the flimsy fabric of my dress, saved mostly by the tiny panties.

He picked me up with my arms clasped tightly around his neck pushing me hard against the side of his car grinding harder and harder into my crotch his monster cock pushing and prodding.

He finally let me go stepping back smoothly, "Thank you my dear."

He walked over to Mia and they fell into a deep kiss and I watched on with wobbly knees.

As they parted I built up enough strength to walk towards the door, ignoring whether Mia was staying or going. As I slipped the key into the lock I felt Mia slide up against my back, her arms wrapping around my waist, "Baby, let's put aside the ego, ask Terry to come inside." There was a pleading tone in her voice, the first time I had heard that for a long time.

"What so I can listen two you making love?"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers
12