Nathalie's New World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No darling so we can all make love, don't you want to find out what that beautiful cock tastes like?"

Weirdly my cock gave a strong throb hearing her words, "Come on darling." She whispered; don't miss out on what could have been the greatest sexual experience of your life."

She stunned me with her words, my emotions were a swirling pool of boiling conflict. She was right the kiss had been incredible and I was overcome with how I reacted to it.

As I opened the door I gestured towards him to come in. Mia giggled, "I knew it you dirty little bitch."

As he walked in he picked up my hand and pulled me in as the door closed behind us. Mia grabbed him and pulled him into the front room, "Nathalie get us some drinks babe, Terry will have a whiskey, we can have wine."

Once again I had been allocated the role of servant and it riled me. It did however give me a chance to be alone and gather my senses, was this what I wanted? As I thought about the kiss my erection returned, twitching and pulsing, yes it did excite me and yes I was attracted to him in a basic animalistic way.

As I carried the drinks into the front room they were already hard at it. Mia sat astride him in a passionate kiss. I set the drinks down on the coffee table and sat watching as they snogged like drunken lovers.

It was some time before they separated and Terry grinned, "Well don't just sit there, I want a kiss."

I leaned in tentatively, slowly, hesitantly but he wouldn't have it he grabbed me pulling me into a deep kiss. His tongue ravaged my mouth, sliding wickedly around like a swirling dervisher, his rough facial hair rubbing coarsely across my smooth face, his rough hands on my neck.

As I fell onto his chest my arms automatically curled around his neck and I held on cherishing every second. God he was so strong, I could feel it in his hands.

I felt Mia's hands working behind me and realised she was playing with his cock, probably trying to get it out, but with me pressed between them she didn't have room.

Terry pushed me away a little before speaking in a very commanding voice. "Well are you going to help her?"

I knew what he meant, but still I felt unsure, uneasy. I sat back on my knees allowing Mia better access, but Terry put his hand down covering hers, "No let Nathalie do it." He turned to me, his hand caressing my neck and shoulders, "If you want it, take it out."

I couldn't believe it but his words drove me, I reached forward and helped loosen his buckle and pull down his zipper. This was the moment of truth and I hesitated. "Go on." He commanded, do it, get it out."

Swallowing a lump in my throat I reached down and found him hard and erect, throbbing, Jesus I needed both hands to work it out into the open.

Oh my god he was huge, so much bigger than me, my fingers wouldn't close around the shaft. I sat back on my knees admiring it as my hand slid up and down his velvety shat. So soft, yet so hard.

As I stroked him he pulled me back into our kiss and he probed and prodded with his tongue, all the while my hand slid up and down his monster. Mia reached up and ripped my wig off, running her hands through my hair as she tangled her hands in it pushing me harder into the kiss. I felt faint and had to pull away from the kiss to get some air, to regather my senses. As we separated he laughed, "So do you like it? Do you want it?"

I stared down at his angry monster, my hands still stroking him gently. God yes I did want it, I wanted it more than anything I had ever wanted but words wouldn't form, I couldn't speak. It was he who spoke, "Well don't make me wait, do you want it?"

I nodded whispering breathlessly, "Yes."

He smiled, "Then give it a little kiss. Show me."

I leaned down with Mia's hands still knotted in my hair and kissed the knob, my tongue prodding his urethra.

He pulled me back up by the hair, "So do you want to taste it, feel it in your mouth?"

Again I nodded, "Yes."

"Do you want to suck it?"

Again I replied, "Yes."

Sniggering softly he said, "Then say it, tell me what you want."

"I want to suck it." I whimpered.

Mia took control pushing my head down into his lap, his hard cock prodding at my lips. "Go on, open up and suck it." He moaned, "Go on babe suck it."

I opened my mouth letting it slide in, but it was so big I could only get a little in. I swirled my tongue around it pushing the foreskin back and forth exposing the slimy knob.

"Oh fuck yes that's good, suck it babe suck it deep."

I did, my head bobbing up and down driven by Mia's hands pushing me down trying to force more and more into my mouth. His pubic hair was a mass of wet gooey saliva as I choked on his massive member.

As I got into a rhythm he pulled me back up to kiss me. "Fuck you suck cock like you were born for it, do you want my sperm?"

Enjoying the kiss I nodded. "Then tell me, I want to hear it, tell me you want my sperm."

"I want your cum." I moaned into his mouth.

"No." He cried, it is sperm, say it properly."

The power in his words made me quiver, "I want your sperm."

"Where? Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth, I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste it, feel it, I want it."

He pushed me down on his cock until it was forcing its way roughly into my throat, pushing on my hair shoving me down deeper and deeper. Mia took over raising and lowering my head forcing his massive cock into my aching mouth. The sheer size of it made it so hard but I tried, god I tried swallowing him like it was everything and as I found a smooth rhythm Mia pushed harder and I felt the giant head force into my throat. Gagging and coughing I sucked in as much air as I could before I felt it.

His hips thrusting up powerfully his fingers knotting tighter in my hair and his balls swelling and boom... He exploded in my mouth. Not a gentle oozing release a giant Vesuvius like explosion of thick gooey cum blasting right into my throat, covering my mouth in the sticky salty brine.

Mia lifted me off him and covered my lips with hers, licking and sucking on my tongue trying to get any remnants from his explosion.

As the kiss subsided he pushed my head back onto his cock. I was kneeling on the sofa beside him, my head going up and down his giant shaft when I felt his hand slide down up under my dress and down into my panties.

He quickly found what he was after, my arsehole and it took less than a second before it slid up into me. His finger disappearing easily into my puckered bum hole. Thank god I had heeded Mia's advice and used lots of lube.

My mouth full of his pulsating throbbing cock my arse was now full of his finger as he shoved it roughly in and out adding another as he worked it.

Mia who had been kissing him joined me on his cock and we shared going from mouth to mouth, licking sucking savouring the taste and feel.

My panties were gone, ripped off me like paper, his fingers fucking me wildly. "Ah fuck I want that arse, I am going to fuck that cute little arse."

He stood up pushing Mia onto the floor, picked me up and rolled me onto my back pushing my legs up against my chest.

Before I could complain he was on me, between my legs, his hard throbbing cock prodding my arse. "Put it in bitch, if you want it you do it."

I reached down by my arse, grabbed his giant fleshy monster and aimed it at my arse. Jesus I knew it was going to hurt the fucking thing was enormous but I wanted it. Some base instinct drove me, I wanted that monster inside me.

I held it tight as it slid inside. Oh fuck it did hurt, god it was huge. I closed my eyes and bit his shoulder as it drove up inside me. Then it was in, all the way inside, his coarse hairy bollocks hard against my arse.

"Like that do you bitch? Do you like my cock inside you?"

I had to stop biting him to speak, "Yes, god yes."

He pulled out slower than he went in, then he built up that time honoured rhythm fucking me. Slowly at first but then with a more vigorous thump. His mouth closed over mine and I sucked his tongue as I heard and felt the slapping slamming flesh colliding wetly.

He fucked me, pounding me down onto the sofa, his cock splitting me in two. Oh god such sweet agony. It hurt, it was painful but the feelings were so arousing. I pushed back as hard as I could with my legs trapped pinned against my chest, his giant balls slapping on my arse.

My own cock was trapped between us and his shirt tails tangled around it with each thrust it was roughly caressed by the cotton and his flesh. It was then I realised I was going to cum, fuck I was so close. I pushed back as hard and fast as I could my fingers digging into his neck.

He was close as well I could feel it in his now ferocious pace he was no longer fucking me he was pounding me.

My arms flailed, I scratched and grabbed at him as my orgasm sprayed up between our bodies covering my dress and his shirt. It was an orgasm like I had never felt in my life it was so powerful so all encompassing.

I started to open my eyes and I stared up into his tightly screwed up face and he came again filling my arse with his sperm, exploding deep inside me.

Afterwards as he pulled out I felt his goo seeping out of what must have been my gaping arse. He stood up and Mia rose beside him and they shared a deep kiss as I lay with cum oozing out all over the sofa.

"Let's finish this in bed shall we." Mia stated.

She reached down and pulled me up, "Come on you little slut, let's get you to bed.

In the bedroom the clothes were quickly dispensed with and Mia and Terry fell onto the bed in a passionate embrace.

I sat and watched, he had a magnificent body, toned and muscular. Mia turned back to me. "My turn now, suck him and get it ready for my pussy."

I was a little hesitant, the thing had been up my arse but she tugged me by the hair until my mouth was again full of his cock. Jesus how did he stay so hard, it was like he had a permanent erection.

The taste was a little earthy but not awful, I slowly worked it until he pushed me out of the way and climbed between her legs and this time it was slow and gentle. It took him a long time to build up the pace. Mia on the other hand was frantic, bucking vigorously beneath him, her legs coiled around him, her heels banging on his arse driving him harder, faster. "Fuck me you bastard fuck me hard."

God knows how many orgasms she had, I lost count but he fucked her until I watched as he filled her womb with sperm, hot gooey cum and as I looked into her eyes I saw a deep sated gratification I had never seen before.

As they lay together Mia giggled, "Go on you little cock sucker, clean him up, lick all that cum off his cock."

The swelling arousal had passed but I did as she asked and slowly licked and sucked him until it was clean.

Jesus you are a little faggot, sucking cock like some dirty little slut." She grabbed my hair twisting my face to peer into my eyes, "Yes that's what you are a fucking faggot, a limp dicked little faggot, a cock sucking sissy."

She pulled me into a kiss before climbing on top of me and pushing me onto my back and pushing her cum filled cunt onto my face. "Go on you little sissy suck his cum out, lick me clean as well."

I felt totally humiliated by her scathing snarling words. I hurt and the fact she was squeezing his cum out of her gaping hole and I was forced to lap it up to try and stay alive that rubbed salt into the wound.

She finally had her orgasm and we feel asleep huddled together in a sweaty steaming mass. My mind was a mess. The sex had been amazing but her words bit to the quick and I wondered, was that what she really thought?

The morning brought me awake with a slow burn, the bed rocked wildly as Terry pounded Mia their bodies wrapped together like mating cobras, her voice screaming wildly as the bed bounced on the floor.

Jesus my cock ached watching her was so brutal. When they were finished he flopped on the bed beside me his breathing ragged.

I got up on my knees and offered my cock to his mouth hoping for at least a blow job but he recoiled slapping my cock with a vicious swipe. "What the fuck are you doing you fucking freak? I'm not fucking gay like you, you queer little faggot."

Mia burst out laughing as I sat there ashamed and embarrassed. "You idiot, Terry isn't gay, that's your job."

I quickly retreated into the bathroom and tears flowed as I tried to come to grips with what happened.

I showered quickly looking for escape. When I emerged back in the bedroom to pick up my clothes they were again in the throes of passion. Mia called out, "Come on babe, come and help me with this monster."

I was dressing for work and Terry laughed, "Yeah come on gay boy."

I finished dressing and virtually ran out the door escaping on the bus to work.

All day I struggled to come to terms with what happened. Last night I thought we were all enjoying a wonderful sexual experience when in fact all he wanted was to humiliate me, treat me like some sex starved slave. I suppose I was my own worst enemy having fallen so easily.

As the day progressed the embarrassment grew to such a level it switched a light on in my head. OK I may be bisexual, but I refused to be treated like some second class citizen and Mia's attitude infuriated me to such an extent I made a life changing decision there and then.

12