All Comments on 'Nathalie's New World'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please.

This may be your best one yet.

robin48robin48over 4 years ago
good

nice..need more details to heighten arousal.

TY

mammoetmammoetover 4 years ago
Liked it a lot

More please.

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
New Story yay

Love all your work cant wait to see where this one goes, Also the retarded Anonymous posts should be coming soon if not already :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I have read all your stories and I love them. This has got me on the edge waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked it until he became a sissy

I thought it was a good story until he caved on everything and just gave in to whatever anybody told him to do. Why does every story of a guy dressing seem to end up with him as a submissive sissy? Why can’t the guy still like women and at least one woman in his life be supportive and want to still have sex with him (with him still be the one doing the penetrating rather then the receiving) while he’s dressed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lock the bitch out

If I found out my bitch wife was having an affair I'd go home and change the locks, then when she phoned to ask why the hell can't she get in the house I'd tell her she made her choice of having a different man in her life now she can stay with him full time because she's never stepping foot back in this house. She has lost everything from me.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 4 years ago
Hot and sexy 🔥 😈

Thank you, I am loving the story of Mia and her new wife Nathalle :) I am anxious to see how their adventure in life evolves .. seems like their marriage may finally start to be hot and fun again, maybe like when they were first together !! TG Tiffany

curricdcurricdabout 4 years ago
Leave his wife.....

I would like David to leave his cheating wife. He just met two wonderful people who accepted him as both David and Natalie. He should move on and away from his wife who has been cheating on him.

LonicdLonicdabout 4 years ago
Fun Fun Fun

Loving this story.......wish it was happening to me

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 4 years ago
One hopes...

...that Nathalie and Stephie bring the hurt on Mia.

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 4 years ago
Another excellent story

Great story. My only complaint would be the use of the name Natalie again. I thought this might be related to the other Natalie series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more Please

I was the one who wrote lock the bitch out. I would love to see this story continue but only where David / Natalie has thrown his cheating wife to the curb.

Mia has cost him everything in his life. If he is to continue with his life as Natalie / David at least there is Stefie they had fun together shopping as women but then Sasha also whould like to spend time with him / her.

Please Continue this story I love it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

For a moment at the end I thought I was reading from the Loving Wives category. I wonder at the malice that can arise from someone who (at least said they) loved you.

It's a wonderful tale, and splendidly told. Thank you.

I confess, at first I thought we were getting a glimpse of Nathalie after the Makeover series. Ah, well. It's still a good read

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY !!!! 5 STARS !!!!

I love this story. It would be a wonderful dream for this to happen to me. My wife finding out that I'm a sissy faggot crossdresser and also finding out that she has a male lover who has a bigger thicker cock than I do. One line that I love is:

"Suck it out and maybe next time I will let you taste it for real, straight from the source. That would be nice wouldn't it, his big hard cock squirting in your mouth, fucking that throat."

Yes, It's my dream to suck my wife's lover's big juicy cock in front of her and also to eat all his cum from her cunt.

I can't wait to read the next chapters. This one really turned me on so much.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES