Nathalie's New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,523 Followers

I lifted my hand and grabbed her balls gently caressing and squeezing them the way I like. "Oh fuck yes, Fuck I am going to cum." She shrieked. "I am going to fill that gorgeous mouth, those sexy lips, oh fuck here it comes baby." With that she gave one last mighty shove and her balls were crushed against my chin, her cock squirting and pulsing in my mouth and throat.

I gagged and choked as she held me tight buried in my mouth her salty cum spurting shot after shot into my overflowing mouth.

When she pulled out she rubbed it over my mouth. "Clean it up babe, make it nice and clean for me."

I did as she asked licking it clean making sure to get ever last drop.

She pulled up her panties and let down her dress, then leaned down kissing me passionately, deep and hungry her tongue swirled seductively, slithering sexily around my mouth, enjoying her own taste. As she came up for air her hand returned to stroking my cock, I was that close to cumming it wasn't funny, I was ready to explode. She saw it and quickly engulfed me wrapping her lips around sucking hard. The warmth of her hot wet mouth was all it took, suddenly I exploded in her mouth and she sucked and sucked.

We celebrated with another kiss, the difference being she hadn't swallowed and we shared a delicious cream filled kiss with my cum sliding back and forth with our tongues.

Afterwards she laughed. "Now I am going to have to do your makeup again. Come on over here, there are other customers in the salon." She fixed my makeup and rifled through some clothes on a rack in the corner. She handed me something. When I looked at what it was, it was a couple of silicone breasts. "These will be better than tissues."

As she showed me how to use the silicone boobs she asked. "So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know, my wife is off getting fucked by some bloke, I don't know what to do."

"honey, its none of my business but at least she wasn't mad about this, so maybe that's a positive. If she is willing to accept Nathalie, maybe that would be a good thing?"

I considered her words. "But she is cheating on me."

"Not anymore , now you know, I guess it all comes down to whether you can accept it."

Her words made me think, but it was impossible, it was like my brain had stopped working.

"Nathalie, while Mia is off doing her thing, it would mean we would be free to spend some time together."

That brought a smile to my face. "You would like that?"

"I would love that, we could go shopping together, we could make love, play dress up, yes I would love that. Nathalie you are very cute, I could help develop your look and style, make you even more beautiful.

"Yes, I would like that as well, but what do I do about Mia?"

"Would it matter if she has some fun as well, I can promise you one thing, give me a chance and I will make sure she never crosses your mind."

Stephie and I walked out into the salon and Sasha gave us a knowing look, she was busy styling a woman's hair when Stephie asked. "So boss, if you are OK I would like to take the afternoon off."

Sasha grinned. "Yeah it's OK abandon me, leave me run off my feet."

They kissed and as I paid at the counter Sasha called. "Nathalie, it was nice to meet you, perhaps next time we could leave Stephie in charge and we could go out?" She smiled broadly as she blew me a kiss.

We spent the rest of the day shopping, she knew all the places to go and my arms filled rapidly with bags of shoes and clothes, underwear and especially stockings and pantyhose. She knew all the best brands and she encouraged me to buy lots of different styles, I especially loved the lace topped stockings.

"Nathalie you actually have incredible legs, they are so shapely, you need to make the most of that, oh and your tight little arse as well, not an ounce of fat, it is so sexy..."

As we were walking back to my car my phone rang and it was Mia. "David you need to come home right now, we need to talk."

"But I thought you were going to your mothers." I spat out sarcastically.

"Don't be a smart arse David, it doesn't suit you. I want you home straight away." It was a command, not a suggestion.

"Very well but I have to drop Stephie off first."

"Stephie... What are you doing with her?"

"We have been on a date." I trilled musically. Stephie kissed me on the cheek. "Oh it's been so much fun Mia, Nathalie has brought me lots of things."

"Just get your arse home now." Mia barked.

As I pulled up outside Stephie's flat I was shocked that she lived in this area, it was a very rough neighbourhood. When I questioned her she explained it was all she could afford she had spent a lot of money on her breast implants and facial surgery, plus working for Sasha didn't pay a lot.

We kissed and I thanked her for a wonderful day. She smiled. "We are going to see each other again aren't we?"

I nodded. "Oh hell yes, I haven't had this much fun ever... I like you a lot, god knows what will happen when I get home, but yes I do want to see you again."

We kissed again and as I drove off the smile on my dial grew wider and wider.

I decided there was no sense in changing, as Sasha had said the cat was out f the bag now anyway, and I was feeling so elated I didn't want to change. I pulled up into the garage at home and closed the door behind me.

I climbed out of the car and walked hesitantly inside adjusting my skirt and boobs as I went.

Mia was waiting hands on hips as I walked in. "Well I have to say you look very nice. Come here and let me see properly."

She walked around me, reaching out and running her hands up and down the fabric of the skirt and blouse. "This had better be yours from now on, it looks better on you anyway. I always thought it was too matronly."

She closed in standing toe to toe, her arm curled around behind my head and she pulled me into a tight embrace, her lips crushed against mine and her tongue ravished my mouth with a passion I had never experienced before, she was frantic.

Her soft sexy lips tasted and felt so sexy on my lipstick coated ones. The feeling was electric and I was lost in her hot wet kiss.

As we separated she grinned. "Well that was nice, I like you wearing lipstick. Did that kiss taste nice?"

I nodded unable to respond with words.

"I thought you might, you know Terrance came in there less than an hour ago. When I told him about you he made me suck him off before he would let me leave. Did you enjoy it? The taste of a real man, his thick creamy cum?"

My cock twitched against her thigh involuntarily and she noticed immediately. "Oh so you do like it do you."

Her mouth closed over mine again and her hand slithered down between us and grabbed my throbbing member squeezing it hard.

"Yes this is going to work out well. I don't like this wig though, that's going to have to go, we need to make your hair feminine, and your eyebrows need to be shaped properly."

"But I can't do that I have to work."

"Tsk, tsk my little sissie, there are lots of people all around the world coming out. This we will celebrate, we will tell everybody and if your boss says or does anything then we will sue them for sexual harassment. No my dear if you want to be Nathalie then Nathalie you will be."

I tried to put my foot down and say no but she slapped me across the face. "Stop it, this was your idea not mine, so shut up and get used to it.

She led me up the stairs into our bedroom where she pushed me backwards onto the bed and lifted her dress as she clambered up my body and deposited her sodden fanny over my gasping mouth. "If you liked the kiss you will love this, my pussy id full of his cum, you are going to have to lick it out.

She was swollen and red she had obviously been fucked very hard and as I licked and sucked her slimy hole his gooey cum leaked out into my mouth, hot molten gooey cum and there was gallons of it.

She ground down hard her hands knotted in my hair as she sat astride me riding my face like a sex toy. "Get it all you little bitch, suck it out and maybe next time I will let you taste it for real, straight from the source. That would be nice wouldn't it, his big hard cock squirting in your mouth, fucking that throat."

As she shrieked out her words she ground down harder mashing her hole all over my face until she came, and she did cum hard, bucking and thrashing around like a wild thing grinding and writhing around her body trembling ecstatically.

She collapsed beside me. "Yes my dear things are going to be very different around here, I think I am going to like having a girlfriend. I can't wait until we tell everyone, god imagine the look on your fathers face when he sees you.

My mind went into overdrive... What the hell have I done...

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,523 Followers
12