Native Maid

Story Info
Breeding native virgin maid.
2.1k words
4.32
30.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 22, my last year of college I took a job at a forestry company working in a very small town in Alberta, Canada. I looked online a couple weeks before I came there from my college town and found a small apartment available for the summer at a very reasonable price. I was glad I wouldn't be stuck with a roommate. Finally I would be free of cleaning up others' messes and having no privacy.

The apartment owner had just hired a new maid to take care of the place and make meals so I wouldn't have to worry about cooking either. A huge relief since I was really a terrible cook. Now that I was working a well paying job as an environmental consultant, I felt I had earned a better living situation. Although I was a bit worried about meeting people, despite being almost out of school, I was still a virgin. The pandemic had robbed me of the typical raunchiness of my first year of college and I was worried if I kept taking summer jobs in remote areas I would never get the chance to meet someone who felt right.

As I drove my 98 ranger through hours of dark green forest, keeping a careful eye out for moose, I contemplated what I wanted my summer to look like. It was a practice I enjoyed, but hadn't been doing as much recently. What were my goals, my ambitions for the summer? For one, I wanted to be head of environmental consulting at the company. I knew the owner from a previous summer and with the massive turnover I knew I had a decent shot at it. That was a year round contract as opposed to the summer ones I had been working for years. The pay was good enough that I would be willing to move damn near anywhere for it. More quietly I hoped I could meet someone and settle down, make a family. I was tired of being alone, moving constantly for jobs or school.

I finally arrived at the apartment. Just on the edge of town it was away from what little hustle and bustle there was. The parking lot was nicely treed in and felt private. I noticed the small but cozy balconies on the upper levels. I hoped I got one of those, I hadn't even bothered to ask the manager about it. I came in the front entrance with my duffel in hand and saw a note 'in the back, ring bell for service' I rang the bell twice and heard a shuffling of feet, then, a moment later a just passed middle aged woman i recognized as the manager with a large frock of very curly dirty blonde hair, haphazardly kept at bay with a red handkerchief tied around the back of her head entered and said "ah you must be the new boy! Nice to meet you" she held out her hand and I gently shook it.

She seemed friendly enough, if a bit frizzled for some reason. She gave me the keys to the building and my room, going through them all so fast I couldn't remember which was for the mailroom and which was for the laundry room but I figured I could figure it out later. "You will be on the top floor, room 803" you can head on up. I'm sure you must be tired after your drive". I thanked her and headed past the elevator with the out of order sign and started climbing the slightly grungy staircase all the way to the top. I was in good shape, having run cross country the previous year at school but even so carrying my bags 8 flights had me out of breath by the top.

I found my room slightly ajar and could hear a vacuum going. so I gave a quick knock and when there was no response, carefully entered. I dropped my bags and assessed the situation. It was nothing terribly luxurious, but I was very happy just to have my own place. I turned the corner to look at the bedroom and walked into a girl bent over fiddling with the vacuum. " I'm so sorry, are you alright" she turned around. She was 5'5 and quite small, with black hair and a cute nose piercing, not surprising for a 19yrold, they are very popular, especially around here. Wearing tight yoga pants that showed her small tight bottom that I had run into moments ago and a small black crop top with no bra underneath, showing her small but very perky breasts and her nipples outlined seductively through the fabric.

"Yes i am fine, sorry I shouldn't have been standing there."

"Are you Tara?" I asked.

"Yes I am as you know I am the maid, there is a room at the end of the hall where I live but I cook all meals in the kitchen. If there is anything specific you would like just let me know and I can make it for you." She gave me a shy smile.

"Did you grow up in Haven lake?" I asked.

"Yes, I actually grew up just on the reserve nearby but I moved here for highschool, I just finished and took this job a couple weeks ago. Are you here for work?"

"Yes I am an environmental consultant for earthzone." she looked impressed,

"Wow, that sounds important! Where did you drive from?"

"Winnipeg."

"I have never been that far away, i'd love to see it someday though."

"Its nice, although there is something about small towns that makes them nice to live in

too, cities aren't all they are made up to be in my opinion."

"Well i guess you will be wanting to get some rest, I put fresh sheets on the bed so you are all ready, let me know if there is anything else you need, dinner will be ready in an hour I am making fresh pizza."

She gave me a warm smile, I was glad she was warming up to me. It wasn't easy going so far away and not knowing anyone so it was nice to have someone who felt like they were on my side. As she finished packing up the vacuum I couldn't help but notice her tight body as she moved and bent.

"I am going to take a shower before dinner."

"Bathroom is first door on the right, there are clean towels in your room." I quickly went to my room, threw my duffel on the queen bed, grabbed my soap and a towel and stripped down, throwing the towel around my waist and heading to the washroom. As I walked by I caught Tara sneaking a glimpse of me when she thought I couldn't see. I exercised regularly and often worked out in the field for school and work so I was in good shape. I noticed a pink towel hanging from the door, realizing we shared a bathroom was unexpected, not that I was going to complain. I tried starting the shower but couldn't figure it out. I grabbed my towel again and called for Tara to come help me. A moment later she appeared. As she walked past me to show how the shower worked her bum brushed against me. I tried to fight my body but to no avail and I started to get an erection. Tara started the shower and turned around. She looked surprised for a second but hid it well and just gave me a smile as she walked back out, seemingly intentionally brushing against it on her way.

After my shower I threw on a comfy sweater and shorts and went to the dining room. The table was set for two and a delicious looking homemade pizza was in the middle. Tara had put on a short plaid skirt showing off her long smooth legs. I tried not to stare as she said

"Sit down, I hope you are hungry!"

"This looks amazing Tara."

She took my plate and scooped me ceasar salad and a large slice of pizza, her breast just rubbed on my shoulder as she leaned over. She lingered for just a moment before taking her seat. We enjoyed the meal and she kept insisting I eat more until I could not eat another bite. It was nice to have good home cooking rather than eating takeout or microwave mac and cheese.

After we ate I went to the living room as Tara cleared dinner. I had offered to help but she insisted that this was her job, and instructed me to go relax. I flipped through the tv guide and came across a slightly dirty movie and since I was feeling pretty horny, I put it on. A few minutes in and Tara asked if she could bring me a drink.

"Tara, why don't you join me?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes of course! you have more than earned it, you get comfy and I will go get us something to drink, it is the least I can do." I went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine, pouring two glasses. I came back to Tara sitting on the loveseat right in the middle. I handed her glass and set the bottle on the table, then decided fuck it and sat next to her. Our bodies were now touching and as we clinked glasses I gently put my arm around her. It was nice to feel her warm body next to mine. As our wine was consumed the movie got dirtier and I gave up trying to hide my erection. When the bottle of wine was done I stopped the movie to get a new one and Tara got up "I am going to shower quickly and get into something comfy if thats ok."

"Of course!"

Once I had gotten the fresh bottle and sat back down it wasn't long before Tara came out in just a sports bra and boyshort panties. We were both comfortably drunk now and as she sat down next to me our hands fell on each other's bodies. We kissed deeply and I pulled her on top of me so her tight legs were straddling me. My hands moved to her ass and I gave it a squeeze and we made out. She gave a small moan as my fingers brushed against her pussy. I moved my hands to her small tits. As I held them she broke away for a moment. And said in a rushed whisper

"I have never done something like this before, but it feels so right."

"Me neither." I said

"Really?"

"Yeah it just never seemed like the right time."

She beamed and took off her bra exposing her perky tits and I took them in my mouth one by one, flicking my tongue over her hardening nipples.

"That feels so good!" She gasped. I noticed a small wet spot starting to form on her panties. I couldn't wait any longer and I laid her on her back on the couch, removing my shirt, then her panties, exposing her small pussy. I went down on her, loving her taste, I slowly inserted a finger and noticed how tight she was, I came up to her hymen and I felt her have a small orgasm.

"Yes!" she cried. I came up to kiss her again and played with her boobs as she took off my pants and underwear exposing my rock hard member. She played with me a bit as we made out before finally crying out

"I need you inside me, I want to feel you." I gently brought it to her entrance and looked her in the eyes

"Are you sure you're ready?" she bit her lip and nodded, her big dark eyes begging me. I slowly pushed into her, feeling her warm slippery body accept me. Her eyes fluttered as I pushed in until I came to her hymen. I paused, then thrust forward, breaking it. She squealed then I felt her clench on me as she orgasmed. A few moments later I began to slowly move in and out to let her adjust to my length. Finally I was just able to fully enter. I knew I wouldn't last long with how tight she was and I picked up the pace. A minute later and her moans started to get closer together.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Cum inside me please!" she begged, her legs wrapped around me to bring me in deeper. That threw me over the edge and I pumped rope after rope deep inside her. Her walls clenched around me, sucking it all out and deeper into her womb. I lay over her, still inside and held her close. When we finally came to she said "That was the best feeling of my life." I gave her a deep slow kiss and we fell asleep cuddling with me still inside her.