Native Tongues Down South

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

Fortunately for her, the twelve remaining monks lagged behind for a reason. They were not hung nearly as well as their brothers, and were embarrassed. But their smallness would be their reward, as she motioned one of them towards her. As she slathered some oil over his thin penis, she whispered her order to him. "I want you to get up on the slab, and SLOWLY push your cock into my ass."

As if in a trance, he slowly climbed up behind her and gazed at her chocolate starfish as she reached back and spread her cheeks apart. "Come on! the others are waiting!" she whispered rather loudly to him. The words seemed to break his trance as he leaned forward and pushed against her sphincter. "Ooh, not so fast!" she cried, as he quickly backed off, a look of panic on his face. "Slowly!" she said as he once again pushed forward. The room was silent except for the squishy sound of his cock sliding home in her warm bowels. Once in, he instinctively began to stroke in and out, but the warm vise was too much for him, as he quickly unloaded inside her tight little butt.

The remaining men took their turns either pounding her abused pussy or filling her sweet ass with cum. When it was all done, she held the cum of nearly fifty men within her sore body, and she just lay there on her back, trying to catch her breathe. She would have been content to curl up and go to sleep, but the others were still restless.

One by one, they soon gathered around her and began stroking themselves in an effort to release more of what had been building up inside them for years and years. Within an hour, she was covered in sperm, as she made a futile effort to lick herself clean. She was covered from head to toe in a thick sticky layer. The head monk made his way through the crowd, until he was at her side.

"I am pleased you held up your end of the bargain. Although I will not castrate those two, I still have to punish them, and now it is their turn to make a decision." He then walked over to the two men as other monks began to untie them. "You two now have a choice. You can pack your things and be banished from this monastery, or take the rest of your punishment."

One spoke back, "Oh father, this is our home. We do not wish to leave and will take any punishment you deem fit."

"Very well. Come over here." he motioned to the table on which she was prone. "Using only your tongues, you two will clean this lady from head to toe." They stared at her cum covered body. "She sacrificed a great deal for you, and it is your turn to show your appreciation. Once you are done to her satisfaction she may, if she so desires, provide you with some of the pleasures she showed to the other brothers.

Almost without hesitation, they began the process of licking her body clean. She would shiver each time one of them would touch one of her erogenous zones, and before they were done, she had orgasmed several times. I don't believe any homosexual events ever took place here, but the two didn't seem to have a problem devouring the cum. Perhaps because it was covering a very yummy body. Whatever the reason, they licked her clean in record time.

Needless to say, we missed the next copter, as my wife spent most of her time "educating" the masses. I think she ingested more cum than food while we stayed there, and many a night she spent wandering the halls, visiting the sleeping quarters of the residents. She made it a point to see that every man got a chance to experience all three of her glorious openings at least once. I'm sure it was several times for most, but like she said, "They have a lot of years to catch up on."

By the start of the second week, they all spoke freely to us, and no doors were locked, except for that of the master monk. Over lunch one day I asked him, "On the second day here, I heard you say that my wife gives great head. Where did you learn a phrase like that?" He looked at me for a moment, then stood. Had I offended him?

"Follow me." he said as he headed for his locked room. I had only been there once, on the second day here, and was very dark, except for the candles on his desk. He showed me in, then closed the door. I stood there as he rounded his desk and sat down. I could see him slowly opening a drawer and reach inside. I heard a soft click, then in an instant I was blinded by light. As my eyes adjusted, I could see fluorescent lights across the ceiling. Still in a state of shock, I stood there as he opened another drawer and pulled out what looked like a book. As I moved closer to his desk, I could now see he was opening a laptop computer.

"I have solar panels and batteries on the roof for power, and a satellite dish for Internet service. I have to be informed you know." He had a glint in his eye, and a broad grin. "Oh look! I have mail!" he said as he pecked away on the keyboard.

"You sly devil you!" I said as I watched him. "This whole time I thought you were innocent!"

"Actually. I am...or at least was until your woman took care of me. And, yes, she does give great head!"

Our time came to an end too soon, and we had to leave. As usual, we were welcomed back any time we wished, and as our copter landed, the main monk handed me two robes.

"These are a token of appreciation." he said with a smile.

I handed him a small box.

"It's just a small token of our appreciation too!" I said as we climbed aboard the craft. They all stood there and waved as we flew away.

"Wow! that's the first time I ever saw them outside!" the pilot exclaimed. "You must have really loosened them up!" he chuckled. He will never know.

On the flight home, my wife finally turned to me.

"OK honey, what was in the box you gave him?"

"He didn't want me to tell you while we were there, but he has a computer and a satellite dish in his room."

"What! Are you serious?"

"Absolutely. But that's his secret. Anyway, I gave him my web cam and e-mail address, and instructions on how to hook it all up. I figured we could give him a show every once in a while."

"You are so sweet!" she said as she snuggled up next to me. Boy, I love my job!

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12