Natural Erections Ch. 04 - Hariyati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good to watch, good to hear indeed! Especially as Paulo was not simply an observer. It would be his turn next. Pleasing to know that; pleasing to wank gently as he watched; pleasing to know there were several days more to go of Mike and his sojourn at the villa -- and there would be many more opportunities to enjoy Hariyati.

But how to enjoy her now? He was not going to adopt Mike's pose. Paulo rather thought he would like to be atop her, like he had done earlier; his weight upon her body, his penis in her sex. Mr Jessop and Mike had enjoyed sucking Hariyati's breasts whilst he had been 'down' on her. Rather than do that, Paulo contented himself with reaching out for her swinging breasts, as they hung down from her. Hanging breasts when the woman is on all fours are very pleasing. The changed, elongated shape a pleasure. That first touch in the palm of the hand of the nipple before lifting the breast -- so soft and rounded. Paulo was very happy playing with them whilst Mike was busy. When finished he would suggest the change of pose for Hariyati.

And so, when Mike was done, and that did not take that very long, Paulo asked if Mr Jessop might get up and he engage with the girl in missionary style. He did not need to do anything; he just watched as the other two men re-arranged Hariyati as if she was some sort of blindfolded sex doll. Did some men perhaps do that? Men without female company, or intimate female company, did they share 'blow-up' or more expensive dolls? Did perhaps Mr Jessop and his friend do something like that? Having watched porn together and wanked away did one of them suggest blowing up the doll? The trouble, no doubt, by sharing the doll was that one man would come first and leave his cum in the doll. Perhaps that made it better for the next man, just that bit more slippery. It all depended on what you liked!

With Hariyati there was some similarity: indeed, it was not just one man who had cum but two, and with Hariyati's thighs spread by Mr Jessop and Mike that was very obvious.

"Would you like another lick?"

"NO!"

"I think I would in your position!" But Mr Jessop was not in that position. His black cock hung, wrinkled and incapable, its wrinkled foreskin creeping up and hiding his previously swollen knob. It was Paulo's cock alone that still stood and had capability.

"Go on, Paulo, just do it. We've done it before, shared a..." Mike stopped, suddenly realising just what he was about to reveal.

"Really! You've had a threesome with a woman before. How interesting, you must tell me about it -- perhaps some other time."

Paulo looked at Mike. His friend had almost revealed they had been sharing Mrs Jessop with Mr Jessop Senior's son. They would now need to make up a story. In the meantime, ... Paulo settled himself upon the still blindfolded girl's soft body and slipped easily into her hot and very well lubricated sex. Less friction due to all the fluids: so, perhaps, longer before he came! It was good. Maybe having the girl last was the least favoured position in a queue of men - 'sloppy thirds' indeed - but it had the advantage of not being hurried by anyone. Mr Jessop and Mike could if they wish go off and get a beer. Their penises were not straining to take their turn: they were not straining at all.

It was, in the event, a long, slow and enjoyable fuck. Hariyati's breasts so soft beneath his own chest, her thighs equally soft and accommodating. She seemed to take pleasure in his gentle movement, a pleasurable sliding of his penis within her; she even kissed him; Paulo responded, keeping his mouth upon hers until her lips opened and her tongue snaked into his mouth. Up and down went his buttocks, a gentle wet sound coming faintly to his ears. A little away Mr Jessop and Mike were talking, perhaps no longer even paying attention to the copulating pair. It was lovely. It was, indeed, a long, slow and enjoyable fuck right up to and including its inevitable conclusion. More semen filled Hariyati.

Paulo blinked a couple of times and opened his eyes. Another day, more work to do in the never-ending sunshine. Rubbing his eyes, he got up from his bed and splashed water on his face and regarded himself in the mirror. Like so many men he had arisen with his penis engorged, due perhaps to what he had been dreaming, though he could not remember what that was, and most certainly a need to make water. With the discovery that Mr Jessop senior was as kinky as they come and now with Hariyati clearly not being unused to erections, there was no need not to resume Mike and his morning habit of standing at the viewpoint, whether Mike was there or not.

A strange but happy morning ritual to walk out of his bedroom both naked and erect. To step outside the villa like that and walk up the path. Feel the heat already of the early morning sun upon his naked skin. It was something, and there were rather a lot of things, he would miss when Mike and he went home. A delightful freedom to be naked outside. Naked and manly, indeed!

Paulo stepped up to the railings and touched the metal with his stomach. His penis poked out through it. The metal had not yet been warmed sufficiently by the sun to be too hot to have against his naked stomach. So good to stand there looking out. Conceivably someone with binoculars could have discerned both his nakedness and tumescence but that was very, very unlikely. Despite being high up with a magnificent view, it was one of emptiness; a barren and parched landscape. It was rather super to be able to stand so exposed. It gave Paulo a strange pleasure. What a glorious morning! Paulo stretched relishing the feel of his cock being hard. Even if the hardness came more from a need to relieve himself than to engage in sexual activity, he was sure that would follow sometime later that day. He was about to have his first wee of the day and would no doubt do that many more times before bed; whilst they had only engaged with Hariyati the once yesterday, he rather suspected Mr Jessop would not want to waste the opportunity of Hariyati's presence.

The frequency of use: a terrible way, really, to think of Hariyati -- there to be used. Yet it was more than likely his penis would spurt forth semen a couple of times that day -- not just the once. It would be put to good use! He looked down at his erection with a certain pride, the sort of pride men do tend to have in their own fine stands. It was a pretty good one. As good as Mike's, if not really up to Mr Jessop's impressive cock. He closed his eyes and was about to let fly out and across the land, a pleasant relief -- he had been holding his morning wee back with difficulty.

"Morning Paulo," a hand on his shoulder and he too greeted his friend. He had not heard Mike approaching, bare feet do not make much of a sound.

"Wasn't Hariyati just the thing yesterday?" The two chatted away about the new arrival and what they had done.

"I was wondering what we'll be doing today."

"Chasing her I expect. That'll be fun."

"Yeah. Have you seen her or Mr J?"

"Too early, I think. Do you think they slept together?"

"Mr J getting one ahead of us?"

"Well he's paying. Be nice to sleep with her though."

"Mmmm. Ready?"

"Watersports time?"

"I'm pretty desperate. One, two, three."

Twin arcs of wee out into the sunshine. A strange little ritual. Would there be real watersporting to come?

With emptied bladders and now swinging penises the two lads walked back towards the villa.

They had thought they were the first up but around the corner, upon the main paved area, it was very clear that the other occupants had 'risen and shined.' Certainly, Mr Jessop had taken the idea of 'rise and shine' to heart: he had most certainly risen! Maybe he and Hariyati had copulated again before bed but that did not mean he was not up for more in the morning. They were both naked. Gone the blindfold, gone the sarong. All Hariyati was wearing was a thin cord around her waist.

Had they not known, had they not already enjoyed sex with Hariyati they might have been really embarrassed stumbling across the couple. A, probably, still teenage girl and a man of seventy engaged in very obvious sexual activity. A surprise to anyone!

Hariyati was looking up at them as she licked Mr Jessop's big cockhead. It was like watching a girl licking an ice cream cone. Coffee ice cream, a big scoop, atop a rather dark cone, only the 'cone' did not taper downwards at all! It was a simile but not a perfect one. Coffee coloured 'scoop' atop a dark chocolate truncheon perhaps. Her dancing, fluttering tongue, as she licked, had the boys entranced. As one they stood in the sexual sense, their own cocks swinging upwards and straining forward. Had they known it they might have been impressed by the symmetry of it. Mike's swinging to the right before rising and Paulo's to the left. The young girl drew in her tongue and smiled at them. Then, so provocatively, so sexily, she moved her tongue across her lips and then opened her mouth and waggled that tongue in their direction. It was obvious they were being invited to present their cocks for a licking. The boys came closer, irresistibly drawn; was the invitation immediate? Sign language rather than spoken. Haryati's English was not good and their conception of the local language less than pitiful.

The lads moved nearer, their steps a little awkward given what was to their fronts. No talk of kinky play, this was vanilla sex. Invited to come closer yet, as Hariyati's tongue slipped from Mr Jessop's knob to Mike's and then Paulo's, repeating her ice cream licking, sliding off one and onto another knob. Wet knobs all round. It was a delicious, sensual feeling and the sight just as arousing. Men seeing not just their own bulbous glans licked by the young girl but the other men as well -- a visual erotic feast.

Slowly Hariyati unwound the cord from her waist. It puzzled Paulo: what was its purpose? And then, for a moment or two he forgot about it, as she drew the three erect penises together, so they were not just close but touching. Mike's and his had been together and touching in Mrs Jessop's mouth, but this was different, especially when Hariyati brought Mr Jessop's larger erection up to their own. Paulo's eyes flicked from the three erections to Hariyati. She was smiling and nodding -- and then licking, her tongue moving even more easily from one knob to the other, a seamless lick all around, a rotational movement across three bulbous penis heads.

But then the purpose of the cord became clear. The men were to be bound together. Bound by their penises. Was this Mr Jessop's idea or Hariyati's? Paulo did not care. The sexual excitement of having Hariyati 'attending' to him in such a novel way had him spellbound.

The binding was tight, the thin cord digging into sensitive penile flesh. Hariyati was not just winding the cord loosely. It would leave marks, criss-crossing marks along a third of the shaft of each penis where the cord bit. Their penises were being made immobile; foreskins would not be able to be raised, the bare, smooth, exposed skin of their three glans were pressed tightly together as Hariyati wound the cord around the trilobed bundle of penises.

Three pairs of balls hung together, knocking against the others as Hariyati's deft hands secured the binding. Tightly bound there was no escape, no way for the men to do anything but stand. The tight binding ensuring the blood could not leave their penises even if they did not find the whole experience just so arousing.

Hariyati was giggling as she bound them. Was that the reason for the cord? Was it something she had done before? Was it some sort of local custom or one of Mr Jessop's kinky ideas which he had got the girl to perform? If a local custom, then... it was perhaps something to think about another time.

Paulo had thought of ice cream cones when the girl had been licking their penises. Now they looked, bunched like that and with their glans uppermost like three scoops of ice cream nestled together. The binding, holding in the blood made them swell the more and darken. Perhaps one raspberry, one strawberry or was that mulberry or blackcurrant, and one coffee flavoured -- but only Hariyati would know -- it was she who had licked them, and would be licking again.

There was going to be cream; the three 'apparent' scoops of ice cream were very clearly going to be covered with a lot of cream. It would be running down in rivulets. Thick male cream. Hot chocolate sauce or hot toffee sauce running over ice cream is very enjoyable: this, though, was going to be rather different: not cold but hot, and more like vanilla cream: it was not going to be dark at all!

They had come inside Hariyati the night before. Paulo's cock had been bathed in the other men's cum inside her. This, though, was going to be so different. All three were going to be bathed; or perhaps 'showered' was a better description. There was no choice any more about it. A strange eroticism but a powerful one. There was no escape from the binding; it was tight, digging into the flesh; no escape until the penises subsided; perhaps the tipping of ice-cold water might have done the trick -- or maybe not: but it was not at all that. What they had was the prospect of Hariyati's licking tongue, tickling them, with a slow inevitability, towards ejaculation.

So sweet to see her giggling as she deftly wound and carefully tied the cord. She walked around the three men admiring her handiwork. Rather gone the apparently nervous, blindfolded girl of the night before. Once more hands and arms sneaked between their bodies, brown fingers touched sensitive -- very sensitive -- flesh; just stroking, just teasing, just exciting; the delicate touches delightful. Hariyati's fingertips played over the smooth skin of the three so swollen knobs, touching the little orifices. Their knobs were not bound, the final tying had gone around just below, in and around, a tight binding woven in and out and around each penis, squeezing the fraena. The men stared. Down below them their three knobs pointed up at them, rounded like plums.

Hariyati's fingertips tapped the little openings, going around the three, one after the other. As Paulo knew it would, Mike's was already leaking. He knew his friend did that. How could he not know after their time in the villa? Before they had flown out, he would have had no idea; would not even have thought about such a thing; but now he could see it, see the clear fluid slowly welling up and out. And, of course, Hariyati's tapping finger was spreading it, wetting the other urethral openings.

A little exclamation from Hariyati at the sight of a particular surge of pre-cum appearing from Mike's penis, not an ejaculation but enough for it to spill out and run down the little groove men have in their knobs, down onto his fraenum and the cord. And if down his groove then, of course, it went down into the space between all three penises, where each of their own grooves met. Paulo bit his bottom lip. The association of pre-cum to ejaculation more than clear, the association with Mike's penis running and thoughts of his own penis spurting so clear in his mind. It was exciting, it was fascinating. Never would he have conceived until coming to the villa that he might have another man's pre-cum flowing over his own fraenum but, packed against Mike's and Mr Jessop's there was no way that was not happening. And there was no way he could have even conceived of what Hariyati did next.

She extended a little finger and pushed it slowly down, forcing it down between the cockheads, down so her finger was sliding against each of their fraena, sliding on the silky smoothness of Mike's pre-cum. It was amazing; all three men gasped in unison as the finger slid on and down. Perhaps it was like having a finger inserted in one's urethra, as if there was room, certainly it looked a bit like that. Perhaps it was like a finger being inserted into a tight but moist vagina: certainly, it seemed to Paulo to have an element of the female and the male about it -- and him not being the male! Hariyati's finger undoubtedly taking the role of the male penis, not least when she started moving her finger a little up and down in the tight little slippery channel, she had created for herself. In and out of the moist little tunnel between the penises. Up and down, up and down, rubbing against each fraenum.

It was almost a disappointment when Hariyati pulled her finger out. The men watched their strange mutual orifice close after it. Perhaps it was for the best. Paulo knew he had been close to coming. There might well have been triple fountaining all around her finger as it oscillated up and down perhaps half an inch at a time.

The naughty little girl left their knobs alone for a while. Her hand moving from atop their straining penises to down below the three engorged structures. Her hands came up from beneath the men, up to take hold of their balls, scooping them up at first between her two hands. Down below, the men could feel their soft delicate hanging testes being played with, lifted, seemingly weighed in turn and swung together. It reminded Paulo of Newton's cradle, that ball clicker executive toy with the swinging balls banging into the others. A close simile but not that close. The toy has five balls: the men six!

There was nothing for the men to do other than let Hariyati play. They could not grab her and fuck her, could not really force her to do anything. She had them in the palm of her hand -- rather literally in fact. Her soft hands playing with their hanging balls and scrota; a bit of a tug here, a bit of a massage there, a little swing, so one set swung and banged against a different pair.

Finally, between Paulo and Mr Jessop's bodies came Hariyati's head and she recommenced her licking. She was hardly going to be able to suck the whole trilobed bunch of penes in at once, so she contented herself with running her tongue across them, up and down one rounded knob onto another and then another and around again. She mouthed each as much as she could with her lips, her tickling tongue burrowing into their little openings -- at least that is what Paulo assumed. Certainly, she did that to him. The progress around the penes, going from one to the other, appeared to give sufficient pause in stimulation, not to set even one of them off. From intense pleasure, Paulo relaxed as the lips and tongue of the young native girl moved on, but then found himself gritting his teeth and almost shuddering when he felt she was about to move and touch him again.

Finally, the girl straightened her back and grinned. Down below them the men each saw their own knob nestled with its fellows as before, and wet with Hariyati's licking. Paulo felt, as he had been feeling for minute upon minute, right on the edge. Were the others like that? It could not be long now before the conclusion, unless Hariyati walked off and left them like that. Three men bound together and helpless in their excitement.

Hariyati did not walk off, but circled the standing men, clearly amused at what she had done. It came strongly to Paulo that far from being a forced young woman, made to engage with the men by her parents' desire for monetary gain, she was not merely making the most of the situation but rather enjoying it. That made him feel better, but he did wish she would touch again.

Had, of course, she felt differently then she rather had them at her mercy. Bound as they were, she could have smacked their exposed bottoms with impunity; whipped them indeed. Could perhaps have engaged in all sorts of cruelty. Men from her village could have come and robbed and abused the men. Jeered at them and perhaps done worse and they would have been stuck together, bound together in the most intimate way.

Hariyati bent down to the ground and picked something up. It was the feather of a bird. A small feather not the tail feather of some large bird. In between Mike and Mr Jessop came her hands, one to again fondle and play with their balls, the other to wield the feather. A delicate eroticism, no longer using her fingers or lips and tongue but the so light touch of her feather to the three swollen glans penises. So many nerve endings reporting the faintest of strokes to the brain. Smooth, taut skin, so gently stroked. Sexual stimulation indeed but of course so much sexual stimulation comes from what the mind thinks, how it responds to what it sees, hears, and indeed smells or tastes as well as touch. The fondling hand, the gossamer touch of the feather and the sight of it all; the thought of it all.