Natural Erections Ch. 04 - Hariyati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsurprising that all this, saucy French maid and two young lads getting stiff, had an arousing effect upon Mr Jessop. His big black cock swung upwards and presented itself, coffee coloured knob coming into view as his foreskin peeled back all by itself.

Three strongly erect men offered a glass each. Paulo mentally shook his head. What an experience! Quite something to be at this villa at all. The sheer perfection of the windless, warm evening; the surprising but congenial fellow feeling of aroused men standing waiting for sex to happen; the pleasure of relaxing after a hard day's work and of course the delightful service. Hariyati serving their drinks and...

"Cheers!" said Mr Jessop and the three men drank. Once again Paulo thought about the scene. The idea of it being photographed. Surely just so erotic a scene (and with beer!), three naked men standing in a circle, powerfully erect together, raising full glasses of beer as an ever so pretty little girl stood rather respectfully in a saucy outfit. Not really homoerotic, not with the girl -- not at all, especially perhaps if the camera angle was low catching a glimpse of curls or 'girly bits' beneath her skirt. The implication so much that she would be the men's 'treat' after the beer. Beer first -- of course!

The men sat. How good to sit there after a hard day's work; Mike and Paulo, anyway, having worked hard, and just chat and sip beer. Well, that would have been good enough but there was more. Hariyati was not going to let their penises alone. Rather remarkable for men to sit chatting not just naked but erect -- and Hariyati did not allow their penises to subside. Not only did she top their glasses up but her slim hands slid up and down their male organs, sometimes one in each hand, working two together. Fingering and stroking -- not enough to set them off but certainly enough to keep them nicely swollen. A very pleasurable gentle masturbation of male organs.

Hariyati took Paulo's beer glass and took more of a swig than a sip of his beer; handing it back, she stood for a few seconds clearly not swallowing. He stopped talking and looked at her. She was up to something. What was it?

A quick swallow and then, quick as a flash, she was down mouthing his erection, her beer cooled mouth a sudden shock to his knob. "Fuck!" he said, his ability to converse in a polite and interesting way momentarily lost. "Wow!"

And, inevitably, Hariyati made the rounds doing that to the other men -- indeed she did it thrice to each. It was quite a startling feeling. Hariyati had certainly got her mouth quite cold each time. She also drank quite a bit of beer.

Gradually the conversation died as the men just sat there watching what Hariyati was doing to them each in turn. They kept sipping beer, but their eyes were on her, delighting in when she bent to service each man as her skirt rode up revealing her pretty little bottom cheeks and sex. Sometimes she used her hands-on penis and balls, other times her mouth; and then she did a round sitting on the men, pushing them up in turn into herself, taking each of their hard cocks into her body. A sharing of her lovely channel - as they were becoming increasingly used to doing. Of course, when each came out the revealed penis was then glistening with her wetness; strangely arousing to see her lick each one, as she did the next circuit of the men, knowing she was tasting herself. A strange thrill to the men.

A refill to the glasses by the little (not at all) French maid before she returned to her penile exercises. Mike took a sip of beer and then Hariyati took his glass in one hand and with the other grasped his cock, a few sucks and then she was moving his foreskin in a very deliberate way. Paulo and Mr Jessop leant forward; was this going to be it; was Hariyati going to set him off?

Up and down, up and down. Paulo had become quite used to seeing Mike's cock, indeed seeing him have an ejaculation. He was pretty sure he was about to see it again -- and he was right. Obvious to Paulo that Mike was near, obvious to Hariyati as well because just before it happened, she pushed Mike's ice-cold beer glass between his legs, right against his perineum and balls. It made him cry out and then it was happening, Paulo saw it all.

A strong spurt from the end of Mike's penis up into the air and onto his chest and then another and another reaching right up to his face. Paulo had thought of Mike and he coming upon Hariyati's face -- or Katherine's (they had even discussed that; he and Mike together) but this was Mike coming upon his own face. And he produced a lot. Hariyati had a smug little look as she removed the beer glass and handed it back to Mike.

He sat there gasping, clearly in a bit of a shock at the intensity to his orgasm. To Paulo a really funny sight with Mike's mouth opening and closing like a fish, cum upon his lips, chin and nose; so like some of those rather surprising 'facials' beloved of the porn merchants -- only it was not a man's deposit on a pretty girl's lovely lips and face but Mike's self-spurting. A lick from him, perhaps subconscious and then a dollop dropped with a noticeable splash into his beer glass. "Oh, that was cold!" His hand went to feel just how cold his balls and perineum were.

"Taste nice?" It was not Paulo but Mr Jessop. Perhaps he might have liked to try; Paulo certainly suspected as much, but it was Hariyati who leant forward and kissed Mike and then licked away at his face, removing all the cum with delightful little flicks of her tongue. An erotic sight, enough to make both Paulo and Mr Jessop reach for their penises.

Cold beer glasses behind the balls; that was what was going to happen to Paulo and Mr Jessop. They both knew it. From Mike, Hariyati's hand went to Mr Jessop's dark skin, made a fist around it and began stroking it, her hand bringing the wrinkled skin of his old penis up and over that so bulbous coffee coloured head and then down, fully exposing it. Mike and Paulo just sat and watched, their eyes occasionally glancing at Mr Jessop's full beer glass on the table. The wheat coloured liquid sitting there so cold, the outside of the glass showing droplets of condensation. Mr Jessop opened his thighs wide, knowing what was to come and inviting Hariyati to place the glass as he had seen her do with Mike. He was ready for it.

Fascinating to watch, knowing it would be his turn next, Hariyati leaving the big penis for a moment and lift Mr Jessop's big, slack balls and slide the beer glass up to them, just touching them so they were against the cold, before returning her hand to exercising the penis. Up and down her fingers moved the skin. Paulo stared at the top of the old man's knob expecting to see the pulsing of his orgasm rushing out any moment. Up and down, up and down. A gasp from Mr Jessop and Paulo leant forward as Hariyati pushed the beer glass home, pushing at the man's balls and making a close contact all the way down his perineal ridge.

"Aaaagh!" went Mr Jessop and he ejaculated; not strongly up in the air like Mike, but bubbling and squirting out of his penis all over Hariyati's hand and into his beer. Lovely to see -- how could it not be when Paulo knew he would be next -- knowing the feelings that were Mr Jessop's would be his own. Hariyati smiled at him as she licked her fingers. So sexy seeing her licking cum from finger after finger before that hand, finally, closed over his own cock and began to work that. Paulo took a swig of his beer. Wonderful -- cold beer in the sunshine and a wank from a pretty girl. Even having two other men watching it all did not at all detract from the experience.

Hariyati took the beer from him. Was it already time to cum? But no, a surprise, she dunked his knob into the ice-cold beer. Certainly, a shock. Still moving his penis Hariyati had submerged it a good couple of inches. It was cold and numbing. Was this her way of slowing his orgasm or did she instead want him to cum in the glass, under water or, more accurately, 'under beer'! Both Mr Jessop and Mike lowered their heads as if trying to discern the penis beneath the condensation -- interested, perhaps, to see an 'under beer' ejaculation. The cold had certainly seeped into his knob, a partial anaesthesia indeed, before Hariyati brought it out and popped it into her warm mouth. Perhaps to suck the beer off or perhaps to give him the sudden contrast, her mouth suddenly so wonderfully and comfortably warm; moreover, the sudden change making him want to cum -- desperately want to ejaculate. A groan from him and he felt the beer glass being pressed between his legs. Hot and cold confusion! And with a cry Paulo came, pumping his cum into Hariyati's hot little mouth, a quite incredibly strong and different orgasm.

And, of course, not only did Hariyati not have to lick up his cum because it was already in her mouth, but she wanted to kiss him with it in her mouth. Paulo knew it was called 'snowballing' in the 'trade' as they pushed his cum back and forth between their mouths. For a moment he thought when she left him, she was going to kiss the others and play 'snowballs' with his cum but, instead, she slowly dribbled it into his glass of beer.

Upon the table three glasses of cold beer complete with an added ingredient -- each man's cum. Hariyati made as if to swop the glasses around and giggled as she did so. Instead she took a sip from each one and then sauntered off leaving the men flaccid, spent but still with their beer, her little French maid's 'derriere' swaying delightfully as she walked. The black material just covering her lovely round bottom.

Paulo had thought they were going to fuck her in the outfit. He had been wrong! Well, at least at that point. They sat and chatted. Hariyati brought them dinner and the four of them sat and ate; and then Hariyati fetched more beer.

Paulo was sitting chatting after dinner, well settled back in his chair feeling very comfortably replete in the warm still darkness, when Hariyati just reached over and began tickling his penis. He looked at the other men. "Oh," he said, "well, that's nice."

Mr Jessop grinned, "You did say you wanted plenty of sex, didn't you? I think I found you -- us -- the right girl!"

And, indeed, it seemed Mr Jessop had. Lovely to sit there with Hariyati's fingers playing, pulling back his foreskin, exposing his knob as the other men watched, knowing it would be their turn next. The little French maid become saucy again, teasing the men into sexual interest once more -- trying to make them rise. It was all a little less unusual, the second time after dinner and before bed. Of course, there was the rather unusual scene of three flaccid men being coaxed into erection by a native girl in a French maid's outfit, but the essential business was the men fucking the French maid bent over the table. Once she had them up they were very much at 'it.' Perhaps it was how French maids should be taken, a delight to lift the little black skirt, exposing Hariyati's mock French derrière and applying penises.

Beer and sex do not really seem obvious bedfellows, but Paulo had seen the association the day before and was delighted to see Hariyati carrying three glasses on a tray the next lunchtime, but neither did she put them on the table nor fondle their penises. Instead she placed them on the ground in front of the three men and made some interesting and surprising gestures.

"She doesn't really... surely not!" Mike's eyes were wide. He turned to Mr Jessop Snr, "Is this your idea?"

But Mr Jessop denied all knowledge. "I suppose people do swim in ice cold water for a little while. Allegedly very good straight after the sauna."

"Allegedly. If it doesn't give them a heart attack."

No worry about that because it was, obviously, not going to be a run and a jump into the almost ice-cold beer. There would need to have been a vat of the stuff. What Hariyati had indicated was their penises were to be dunked in the beer. Squatting over the glasses with their un-erect genitalia hanging, the three men lowered themselves, balls first of course. Getting into cold water at an open-air swimming pool or the North Sea is always a slow business: feet and ankles, knees and thighs, all comparatively easy but then the hips and particularly genitalia have to go under. That requires a bit of will power and so did lowering balls and then penis into the beer. The rest of the body really rather hot and sweating but the contrast... excruciatingly cold and Hariyati knew it and made them stay like that whilst she began to take off her clothes in probably the most sexually arousing way Paulo had ever seen. Ordinarily he would have erected instantly at her movements and so would Mike and Mr Jessop. Indeed, you might have expected Mr Jessop to crack the beer glass as his penis expanded; but not a bit of it. Half frozen there was so little physical reaction even if their brains were screaming 'fuck'!

Naked, fingers slipping all over her body and doing rather interesting things with a cucumber, Hariyati finally motioned for them to rise as one. Of course, penis dunking was not compulsory and they could have stopped at any time, but they were men, and none of them wanted to lose face by being the first to withdraw from the beer.

Poor little shrunken things were the result. Seemingly ball-less little boy penis came out into the sunshine, dripping beer as Hariyati clapped her hands in delight.

Finally, the men were able to reach down and lift glasses to lips whilst Hariyati seemed to find it great fun to lick and suck their beer dripping rather tiny penises. The warmth of her mouth and the escape from the beer seemed to give them new life and they finally began to grow not as they normally would but misshapen and without the slack, swinging balls of a hot day. It was the knobs that expanded first more than the rest of the penises. Thin stalked and with big swollen knobs on the top pointing off abnormally left or right. Again, a cause for merriment from Hariyati.

But they were useable penises, penises with firmness and capability. The girl was there, delightfully naked, clearly wet and ready for insemination. Mike swept her up off her feet and onto him. Perhaps his penis was still a little cold because she squeaked. Held by penis in her vagina and his hands under her bottom, Mike carried her around the patio, bucking his hips as he fucked her; a swop to Mr Jessop as she put her arms around his neck and swung herself from one penis to the next, then from Mr Jessop onto Paulo and then back to Mike. And it was like that for quite a time. The men carrying her and swopping her around as they drank their beer; each passing her on just as they were getting to the edge; three erect men drinking beer but one with a girl mounted upon him. Very much 'mounted.'

Eventually lunch beckoned. The men were hungry and prepared to forsake their edging and go for a climax each before settling down to eat. They passed her faster and faster between them until one of the men misjudged and, naturally, decided to hold onto Hariyati rather longer so he could complete his business inside her. The others swiftly followed suit and then they all watched a charmingly dripping Hariyati hurry off to get the lunch. Marvellous to the men to see her so sticky and with hanging threads of semen between her thighs as she busied herself with the lunch. 'Delightfully fucked,' or at least that was what Paulo thought.

Mr Jessop seemed to have taken them at their word that Mike and Paulo were into watersports. The reality was very different. It had been a jokey idea they had built up between them, standing at the viewpoint in the mornings before all the wonderful and surprising sexual games had started with Katherine, Mr and Mrs Jessop and now Hariyati. No girl had ever so much as dripped on either of them... well not that sort of dripping anyway! Nor had they ever 'watered' a girl (outside the shower and, as Mike had explained to Paulo many days before, that had been done rather on the sly). Their bluff was in effect being called. Paulo and Mike had looked at each other. They had said they were keen and would have to go through with it.

Paulo was perhaps expecting some game like they had thought of themselves: standing directing their wee onto Hariyati's breasts; or just being held by Hariyati as each of the young men let go, would have been nice, particularly if she had got a little wild in directing his stream. They had imagined peeing in the little Filipino's mouth and drinking her in turn. They rather thought that would be good with little Hariyati. What, though, Mr Jessop came up with was rather different? He had enjoyed the chasing they had done so why not include watersporting as part of it? Why not have a game of 'It' where the role of 'It' did not pass by simple touch but by weeing on the other person?

Mike and Paulo thought the idea wacky and amusing. It did, though, put Hariyati at a disadvantage. She did not have a long flexible hose -- not at all! The thing, though, was they had never done anything like it before. Well, they had urinated of course, thousands and thousands of times, but not on somebody else. It was not what you did in polite society. Paulo looked at naked Mr Jessop, naked Mike and naked Hariyati -- they were perhaps not really polite society at all.

Of course, 'Hariyati' was 'it' to start with, notwithstanding her disadvantage. It is rather fun being chased by a naked girl with bouncing boobs. They do not really encourage you to run away; yet the competitive nature of men meant they did just that, even Mr Jessop seemed to be able to put on a burst of speed for a time. All of them had been drinking, plentiful water not beer, so their 'reservoirs' were full. It made it all rather uncomfortable to hold it in but was likely to make 'shooting' a lot easier! Yes, the men's guns were loaded -- to extend the simile - with two sorts of ammunition.

Somewhat to Paulo's annoyance it was him who Hariyati caught, he had made a wrong turning and suddenly there she was running towards him. He had turned, but not before she managed to wrap her arms around him and hold on. Paulo was hardly going to roughly shake her off, rather he was trying to gently prise her away, despite rather liking the way she was very intimately curled around him -- enough to start a certain growth in his penis -- when he felt a warm, wet feeling running down his thigh and that had not come from his penis. Yes indeed -- he was now 'it' not Hariyati!

He let her run off and then looked around deciding what to do. Paulo turned and hurried off in the opposite direction, hoping to double round and catch her again the other side of the villa. Instead he found himself quite close to Mike. Mike ran and Paulo chased, both running fast. They were young men after all -- competitive. Closing, Paulo lifted his penis and hoped he could actually wee whilst running. Not a normal thing but, given how full he was, out it came; rather perfectly aimed right between Mike's moving buttocks. Mike certainly felt it!

Laughter from both of them. "I'll get you back for that," exclaimed Mike. "Never, ever..."

And so, it was Mike's turn, but unlike Paulo he did manage to catch Hariyati. Funny to see him grab the girl and then obviously found difficulty getting started. Hariyati was giggling at his failure to 'pass on' being 'it;' she even reached and shook it but rather than finding her hand getting wet, she found herself holding an increasingly swollen penis. Mike was concentrating so hard that his grip on Hariyati was not as strong as it should be; one moment he was holding her, the next she was running again. Of course, he caught her again and this time hugged her to him until he managed to release his sphincter. And that was funny too, erect and against her tummy so, when he released, it shot up between them, up through the valley of Hariyati's breasts and caught them both on the chin. Laughter as they fell apart and then it was Mike's turn to run.