Natural Erections Ch. 04 - Hariyati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden panting from Mike, sudden spasmodic intakes of breath indicated it had all got too much for him; and then it happened. The urethra that had steadily been dribbling pre cum now produced the real thing. Everyone saw it; four pairs of eyes could hardly miss the sudden spurt upwards; there was nothing obscuring the view, Hariyati's hand was not above the penes. One spurt up into the air and then another, right up between the men; a cry from Mike, 'yes!' and then the semen was falling down to splash not only upon his own, but the other knobs so tightly bound to him. The sudden wet warmth was so like the feeling when Paulo himself came, when the semen would run down his knob as his fingers worked his penis. So like, such a close association with his own ejaculation. And so, the sudden warmth, the sight, the thought, the movement of his balls against his fellows in Hariyati's fingers and the touch of that feather did indeed do it for him. His balls rose and from his opening next to Mike's came another fountain of creamy white semen. Indeed, not one but two. Mr Jessop's coffee knob was ejaculating too. For a moment there were three penises ejaculating together. A spectacular intimate fountain of cream rising almost to head height and then splashing down upon the freely ejaculating penes. Strong, powerful jets -- enough to pull Hariyati's feather from her fingers and push it up into the air up on a semen shot.

The men gaped at each other, breathing hard and then looked down. They had produced well! They had done that male thing together; not simply across a table but really together. Hariyati was giggling away, presumably pleased at what she had achieved. Her little feather was soaked.

It was not over. Again, Hariyati's head came between the men's bodies and incredibly sensitive knobs, tingling in their sensitivity post orgasm, were licked and some of the shared semen consumed by the girl. The scoops of ice-cream had been well covered with cream.

Hariyati withdrew, licking her lips, grinned and walked away leaving the men standing -- standing on their feet but not 'standing' in another way for very long.

It was as if the three scoops of ice cream, raspberry, strawberry and coffee were melting away, the hot cream melting the ice cream as the big 'scoops' were becoming smaller and smaller, the binding less tight.

What if someone had come visiting, a man to read the meter, a tradesman, a tourist asking the way? There would have been nothing the men could have done. Hiding would have been difficult. Three men moving crabwise, tied together by their penises.

Only when their penises had fully subsided was there any way they could escape from the others. Finally, they were able to pull the three, with some stretching of manly organs, apart and from the binding. The cord, Hariyati's cord, was soaked but that was not the only evidence of what had happened. Each of the three soft, and swinging once more, penises bore the marks of Hariyati's binding. Strange criss-crossing marks in and upon the forward-facing (when soft!) surface of each. They looked like some ritual scaring as if the three of them were the members of some primitive tribe that practised such a strange act of body decoration. Perhaps a mark of a warrior or men then permitted the pleasure of bedding tribal women. The marks would in their case go, they were temporary, but perhaps not for a few days.

"You picked a live one there, Mr Jessop!"

The old man smiled. A hint of smugness, "That was certainly rather good -- and different. Isn't it wonderful here in the sunshine? Are you happy with my choice?"

The lads nodded. Just a bit!

"I wonder what else we shall be doing?" Mused their employer.

But whether the ideas would be Hariyati's or his was not something the lads knew. What Mike and Paulo would be doing next, after breakfast, was working. Mr Jessop was paying them to do that. He had not mentioned docking their wages for their share of Hariyati -- payment in kind indeed! It was merely an added bonus... a bonus certainly!

The afternoon came and drew onwards.

Mike paused and wiped his forehead. "Do you think it's time for another chance with Hariyati?"

Paulo turned and looked at his friend. Mike was standing with paintbrush in hand naked but for sandals, "I wouldn't mind. I could do it again. What do you think? A chase around the grounds, catch her and fuck."

"I'd be up for it."

They had become used to seeing each other erect. Not something they would at all have expected at the start of their visit to the villa. They stood talking and watching as each other's penis uncurled and swung around and up.

"Those lines haven't gone away." And they had not, deep red lines from the binding that morning. The marks did not hurt but they certainly showed. Two young men seemingly with identical decorations to their cocks.

"I do like being outside like this Mike, it's a great feeling being erect isn't it. I feel sort of energised."

"And ready for a fuck. Now where is that lovely girl?"

And, as if on cue, around the corner she came. Hariyati dressed once more in her cord and nothing else. She grinned at the naked, erect young men. She said nothing but perhaps her greeting made words unnecessary. Paulo thought it was simply her bowing as she had done before, right in front of him, until he felt soft lips engulf his knob. It was absolutely what he had been wanting. How did she flick her tongue like that?

A similar greeting for Mike and then they were led, by their penises, away from their work. Men are quite obviously led by their penises most of the time, but this was a physical leading, Hariyati had fingers encircling each, two upright handles in her hands.

"Ah, there you are. And don't you all look just super." Mr Jessop rose from his chair and book. Naked of course, and as unfazed about erecting in front of the lads as they were with each other. Paulo could not help but watch it grow. One moment all snug in a nest of snow-white curls, the next the big, black snake was uncurling and rising up, not to hiss and bite but no doubt it would be 'spitting' at Hariyati later that afternoon.

"I was thinking it was a little cooler and perhaps you might feel up for a run?" He had not forgotten about that idea. "But two men to one girl makes it a little unequal. Perhaps if you ran three legged or somehow tied to each other."

Paulo could imagine what Mr Jessop might want tied.

"Or perhaps blindfolded, but then you could hardly run. Instead how about you all oiled. Much more difficult to catch Hariyati. She'll just slip from your hands. Shall I oil you or would you like Hariyati to do the work?" He said it with a smile. He knew what their answer would be.

It was quite an experience to just stand there with Mike and have the young native girl pour oil into the palms of her hands and liberally apply it to their naked bodies. Mike and he just stood there grinning at each other as the girl's hands roamed all over their bodies -- absolutely everywhere, and pleasingly lingering at the best bits. Did they shine!

And then Mr Jessop had the pleasure of doing the same to Hariyati. It was enjoyable too to stand, strongly erect, and watch their employer's hands roaming freely over Hariyati and seeing him apply the oil to her. What a sight. Katherine might have been very disturbed to see her grandfather doing that to a young woman but otherwise how her camera would have clicked. A naked man in his seventies, dark skinned with wonderfully contrasting snowy white hair, and with a superb erect cock, standing applying oil to a young girl. So erotic. Just so lovely to watch his big, strong fingers massaging the girl's breasts, making them shine with the oil; watching as his oily, slippery fingers massaged her buttocks before delving. With the big penis so full and upright there was no possibility of not seeing the heavy sexual implications.

And, indeed, three naked men standing exposed and tumescent with a young girl has very heavy sexual implications as well. The more so perhaps when Hariyati set off barefooted down the garden path. So good to see her bottom cheeks working. The lads watched, keen to be chasing after her.

"Are you ready boys. Oh, and you can only chase when hard. On your marks, get set, go!"

They had enjoyed running with Katherine. It was good to be chasing a girl again. Important, though, to keep focused -- upon sex and the girl. They needed to stay hard. Hariyati's bottom ahead of them was not a difficult thing to keep focused upon! She turned, giggled at the sight of the two lads running with their penises not swinging as they would if soft but swaying up and down in the air; her hand went to her mouth as they closed upon her but then she darted off to the right at speed. Cornering lost them time and she was ahead of them again. Another turn or two and she ran back past Mr Jessop closely followed by the boys.

They grabbed her and almost had her, but with the oil she slipped downwards out of their arms and away leaving the two lads almost in an embrace.

"This is not so easy," said Mike to Mr Jessop.

He was standing, he had been watching them, his penis as hard as anything. "That's the idea!"

Round the garden again, Hariyati proving a lot more difficult to catch than the lads had expected. Mr Jessop stopped them as they ran past.

"You're not hard."

They had indeed lost focus, become more concentrated on the catching than what would ensue. They were seconds from catching but had to stop and make themselves hard again.

"Would you like me to help?"

It made the lads laugh. They had worked out that Mr Jessop would rather like to fondle their penises, help them into hardness, wank them for a bit. "Not yet," said Paulo, "I think we can do it alone!" Certainly, seeing Mr Jessop's penis strengthen at the idea gave Paulo's a boost. A fellow feeling indeed -- an indicator to the brain that sex was in the offing.

This time they not only had focus -- and were hard -- but they caught and held Hariyati. So good to grab her, try and keep hold of her whilst also trying to touch and stroke -- grope indeed -- her body. So wonderfully young, female and slippery. A quick downward then upward flip of his hips and Mike had the young girl impaled upon his 'spear.' A deep sigh from him and a grin as Hariyati's arms went up and around his neck as her lips reached up as if to kiss his mouth. It was a ruse! A sudden tug upwards to his neck and Hariyati lifted herself right up and off Mike's cock, slipped like a snake downwards between the boys and was off again.

"Huh?" Mike's mouth hung open at the shock of losing his prize. One moment his penis had been nicely embedded in a slick, hot sheath, the next it was waggling in the open, inches away from Paulo's.

"Almost," said Paulo.

"It was more than almost!"

More running, but this time Hariyati led them out onto the track. A quick look out from the steps to make sure no one was there and then the lads were off at speed. Naughty of her to bring them out like that but unwise as well. She could not escape by fast cornering. Hariyati could not escape at all!

Unbelievable really to be out in the open like that, naked and strongly erect. Hunters with spears ready for their prey. They closed upon the young girl and Mike's spear found its target.

She was brought back, securely held by Mike, his arms tightly around her and his penis lodged within. They were walking whilst fucking. Had someone come along the track and seen them... There was no question what Mike was doing to the girl, even less so given he was accompanied by a tumescent Paulo. Up the steps and back into the security of the garden. At the top they paused and both lads held the girl securely whilst Mike disconnected.

They returned to Mr Jessop carrying the girl between them, carrying her with thighs open and her sex foremost. Mr Jessop stood waiting, his penis at a stand. It was yet another strange scene. Almost ritualistic. The young virgin, it might be imagined, being carried towards the elder by two young men. A sexual ritual, a defloration ritual; perhaps there should have been chanting and smoke. Two naked and strongly erect young men carrying the helpless virgin to the magnificently penised elder. Perhaps in the ritual the two young men virgins, permitted to watch, almost partake in the ritual fucking -- given they were holding the girl.

Paulo might not have particularly wanted Mr Jessop stroking his cock, or him fondling Mr Jessop's for that matter, but there was quite a thrill in presenting the girl to him and pushing her onto the old man's large and rugged black cock without him or anyone else touching it; watching it push at her soft flesh and then go in. It was not Mr Jessop nor Hariyari doing the inserting, it was Paulo and Mike. And then Paulo and Mike carried on swinging her back and forth, fucking Hariyati with Mr Jessop's big, black cock -- indeed fucking Mr Jessop with Hariyati. The girl could do nothing about the enforced copulation, not that she made any protest, and Mr Jessop was doing nothing but stand there with his white teeth showing in a wide smile as the lads pushed and pulled the girl onto and off his cock.

It was clear Mr Jessop enjoyed that. He could have backed away but did not, just let himself be fucked to his conclusion. Paulo wondered if his own face adopted those contortions when he came. Amusing really to see another man's face whilst having an orgasm.

Mr Jessop shook his head. "Wow, would you like to swop over? I'll help hold Hariyati."

And so, they did the same for Mike. Just like with Mr Jessop he did nothing but stand there as Mr Jessop and Paulo basically used Hariyati to extract his semen.

"Your turn now Paulo."

Having watched the others and held Hariyati it was now his turn to stand and take it 'like a man.' He had enjoyed so many wonderful sexual experiences here at the villa, such variety, but would he ever forget this one? Not perhaps as photogenic as when Mike and he had presented Hariyati to Mr Jessop -- the other two men's drooping organs did not look quite the same at all, but just the sheer remarkableness of standing there in the warmth of the brilliant sunshine as a young naked girl, dripping with cum, was presented to him for his enjoyment.

There she was in front of him as exposed and ready as could be. Paulo nodded and she was 'fitted' to him, his penis slid home inside her soft, moist, hot sleeve. A sigh from him, it was, after all. exquisite. So good to look at her plump mons veneris with its covering of hair, her moving breasts, pretty face and her hair all hanging down below her, as she was swung forwards and backwards upon his cock. He was not really being masturbated by two men -- his penis was very much in a vagina after all!

As with the others, Paulo had to do nothing but stand there as the girl was swung against him, listening to the regular 'slish sloshing' sound and the slap of flesh against flesh as their bodies made contact again and again; so feeling the girl. The result, of course, and the conclusion to his pleasure was simply for him to cum. It was drawn from him.

Once more the men had shared in the little native girl.

Hariyati from having to be a little encouraged into sex to start with -- at least apparently -- had rather moved on from that. Had she really wanted to be blindfolded at the start? Now, anyway, she not only needed no encouragement but was encouraging the men. Mike and Paulo were working away in the sun, sweat dripping and their shirts soaked when around the corner came the girl in her sarong. "Come," she said and took them by the hands and pulled them towards the villa. To be fair they needed little encouragement.

She led them to the big master bathroom, Mr Jessop's bathroom, the one which had been used by his son and daughter in law, Mr Jessop was in the shower and she pushed the boys in with him, her sarong was discarded and she pushed her way in to join them. It was all a bit intimate with four people in there. It was one of those walk-in showers, so it was not as if they were all tightly packed in a cubicle with a shut door. Hariyati picked up the soap.

"Oh good," said Paulo, "I like this idea!"

And he certainly did. Having Hariyati's wet, soapy hands applied straight to his genitalia was absolutely what he liked. She made it all delightfully sudsy, bringing up a real lather and then with her hands spreading it all over his body, before moving to Mike and Mr Jessop. And then she handed the soap to Paulo. And that was good too, very good indeed, soaping up Hariyati.

And so there they were, just out of the spraying water looking like a shower scene from a film where the athletes lather themselves up rather more than they would in real life. Of course, with penises showing and erect to boot it would hardly be a mainstream film and with the naked girl there as well most definitely a pornographic film -- though perhaps one of the better ones! Hariyati pulled the men to herself. And how good was that? Three men pressing their penises against Hariyati's slippery skin, three men enjoying a slippery rub against the naked girl. Three sudsy, slippery bodies pressing in around her. It was like the oil again. A delightful slipperiness. The girl rotated, letting the men rub different parts of her. With her slippery bottom pressed against him, Paulo could not resist the temptation to dip his hips and let his penis come up to set along her sex, only to find Mike had had the same idea from the front, two penises between her legs, and then Hariyati turned again, pulling them out from between her thighs moving around and around the men.

So enjoyable. Perhaps what a football team should have in the showers after a match. A slippery, soapy girl to rub against. Should perhaps the ladies' football or netball team have the same? Momentarily Paulo had the thought of a schoolgirl netball team trooping into the showers with him waiting and the teacher saying, 'Now girls, have a good shower, and do try to get off against young Paulo's thighs BUT no fucking or sucking!" The thought of it -- seven girls pressing naked, soapy snatches against his thigh, rubbing their hairy sexes against him; their young hands permitted to stroke him but not suck or 'go the whole hog.' A regular handjob experience for him week after week.

No such restriction with Hariyati. Once they moved under the water and the soap was washed from their bodies it started. A superb sharing of Hariyati. Standing sex under the falling water. The men taking it in turn to penetrate and fuck. Hariyati turning around the circle of erect men again and again until one by one they finished the job. And did any of the men pee upon Hariyati or, indeed, she on them? Well, who but the perpetrator was to know?

Mike and Paulo returned to their work feeling very refreshed. A good shower had swept all the sweat away. Refreshed, relaxed and ready to work some more.

The day had grown from the early light, the cicadas had started their continuous drone and up into the sky had risen the sun, getting hotter and hotter as it passed overhead and began its slow descent towards evening. Even after the redness of sunset it was still delightfully warm. From working hard all day the lads had showered and then not exactly dressed for dinner. Just so good to walk towards the patio to relax with a glass of beer. As if on cue, perhaps she had been watching, Hariyati came out with a tray of ice-cold beer.

Paulo and Mike's faces broke into wide grins. Where had she found, or rather why had Mr Jessop found a saucy French maid's outfit in his wardrobe? She looked quite a picture. Erotic of course. Clearly enough to get Mike 'up.' Naked as the other men, so they could all see the effect the girl was having upon him. A lovely pout from Hariyati as she looked at Paulo's limp cock. Carefully she lowered the tray of glasses to a table, turning her head to watch him as she bent a little over as she placed the glasses on the table. As the short black skirt rose up revealing Hariyati had nothing underneath Paulo felt his own cock rising. It was rather sweet to see the way she nodded in approval.