Natural Forces Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike's obsession shifts to Trish's arse and to her friends.
10.1k words
4.53
9.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of a multi-part story centred around Mike, Trish and her friends.

---

Unfortunately, this is mostly a true story. I have only changed a few of the details and names, of course, for

---

My daughter's bottom had been on my mind a lot the last couple of days. Trish had moved back "home" for a research job after being away for a few years at uni completing her under graduate degree.

Initially, it took a little adjustment having her around; I was used to living by myself. It's fair to say that I developed a bit of a sexual obsession with her, which we'd happily consummated, after I began unwittingly to sleep-rape her one night.

Luckily for me, it seems that being sleep-raped by her Dad was something that turned Trish on. Trish was a good girl. After our first fuck, she had suggested that we try anal and I was definitely up for that, in more ways than one. She had a cute arse; I enjoyed looking at it and I had fond memories of her sitting in my lap over the years. Fucking my daughter's arse was definitely high on my list of priorities.

I hadn't made any move on her butt yet. I thought it best to not be in too much of rush to stampede in through the backdoor. I'd give it a little pat or a squeeze, if she was nearby, that sort of thing, just to keep it in play.

When I was alone in the evenings, unable to sleep, I would masturbate while looking at some of the videos and snaps that I had secretly taken of Trish, like when she was topless and rubbing suncream on her little tits. She looked so fresh and hot, that scene always got me hard.

This morning though, Trish was sounding me out about something else.

"So, Dad," she said, dropping a Trish-smile bomb with extra dimples.

After a smile like that, it was a foregone conclusion that I was going to say "yes", no matter what she was going to ask. Trish-smiles are impossible to resist.

"I thought that I might invite some of my old school friends over on Saturday night."

"Given you're twenty-two, Trish," I said earnestly, "I doubt that you'd have any "old" school friends. Horny, young nubile school friends: maybe. Unless of course you're meaning some of your teachers?... Do you? Because that would be very weird."

She playfully poked her tongue out at me. That was OK, I knew where that had been a few nights ago.

"You know what I mean, Dad...," she said, arms folded in mock disapproval. "Unless the senility is kicking in. Oh, and Connie's coming over to help me plan and organise everything."

"Connie?" I said trying to hide my unhealthy lascivious interest in Trish's hot best friend. "That's nice. I haven't seen her for a couple of years."

Connie and Trish had met when they were babies in play group and had instantly become best friends. Connie had spent a lot of time here over the years, swimming, sleep-overs, even holidays away with her. I guess that I'd watched Connie grow up as closely as I'd watched Trish. She was more like a second daughter than a family friend and we'd always got on well together. I'd been attracted to Connie from the start and I had taken every opportunity over the years to let her see how much I enjoyed having her around.

"She asked how you were going," Trish said smiling once more.

"Cool," I said. "She was always a fun girl."

---

I'd had a quiet morning and the day had languidly drifted into early afternoon. Trish was out somewhere. It was endlessly warm so the pool was the only place to be.

I was happily doing my laps, fondly recalling Trish and our first incestuous fuck while I swam. It was still hard to believe that I'd been able to fuck Trish like that. I hadn't held back and Trish had done everything I'd told her to. The sense of control was almost as exciting as the fucking. Not that Trish had been "forced" to do anything, well not after I'd sleep-raped her; anyway, she had been willing and happy to continue fucking. I could still see my cock filling her mouth or sliding in her cunt. It was always something very special for a dad to fuck his daughter. And afterwards, she had offered me her arse! My god, I couldn't wait to get my cock up there...

The pleasant train of thought was causing my cock to grow. When I paused, I stroked myself for some relief. The self-stimulation just made me hornier. A fuck now, was just what I needed.

"Hey, Dad, I'm back." Trish! Right on cue. "Connie is here, too."

Connie as well! That gave my cock a turbo boost, (although it probably meant an immediate Trish-fuck was off the agenda).

Connie was a year younger than Trish, so that would make her 21 years old, I calculated. She was blonde to Trish's brunette, dark blue eyes and a great sense of humour. I hadn't seen her for a while, not since Trish had been away at ANU. I was keen to see her again.

I swam over to the edge of the pool to have a better look, my stiff cock was like a winged keel or something, under the water. Trish was out on the pool deck in a short pair of shorts and a shirt knotted below the Maginot Line of her tits. Sexy girl. It was a nice angle, looking up at her from the water. Connie was still in the shadows in the background.

"Heya, Daddio," said Trish playfully. "Thought you might like to say hello to Connie. She was keen to see you again."

Connie milled about in the background. Was she nervous? Or not really that bothered?

"Sure," I said, "though Trish, I'm not "decent". I didn't realise that you'd be bringing friends back home..."

"That's OK, I'll get something to cover up your shame for you," she said. "We don't want Connie to be traumatised by seeing your dick again," she added smiling and headed off towards the laundry.

"Hi, Connie," I called out, "Long time, no see. How are you?"

She emerged from the shadows with a cute little wave to say hello. God! Connie was even more of a goddess than I remembered. She had grown into a beautiful young woman. Her face was fit and angular like a fashion model. Her breasts were larger than I recalled, but her physique was still slender and lithe. Connie was hotter than ever! She could only see my head as my naked body was hidden in the pool, I grabbed my balls and rubbed my dick against my body. She was wearing a summer dress but sadly, from where I was in the pool, below her, I couldn't see up it. I couldn't help thinking how good she would look naked with her legs spread.

"Hi, Mr. Barlow," she said, her face exploding into an exuberant Connie-smile.

"Just call me Mike, Connie," I said. "We've known each other for long enough."

"OK, Mike," she said, just trying it on for size.

"It's really great to see you again," I said genuinely, while still wanting to see more of her. "Trish and I were talking about you just a few days ago."

"Trish said she is loving being back home with you, Mr., um, Mike," Connie told me.

"It's just like old times," I agreed. I wondered if Trish had told Connie about our fuck?

We chatted about family stuff and her uni studies: she had topped her year and won the Architecture prize. I wouldn't have minded topping the sexy twenty-one year old architecture student and giving her a creamy prize. My cock was hard. I imagined how it would look disappearing up Connie's tunnel of cunt.

Trish arrived back on the scene to interrupt my erotic fantasy and very indiscreetly tossed me my pair of Speedos.

"There you go, perverted man," she said to the mirth of herself and Connie, no doubt ruining any slim chance I had of impressing the very impressive Connie. Chastened, I slipped the Speedos on and slid my hard cock in sideways.

"So what are you girls going to do now?" I asked, trying to steer the conversation in a more positive direction.

"We came back to have a swim," Trish said, "and to sort out things for the weekend's soirée for horny, nubile girls." They both laughed at Trish's joke, recycling my words from earlier.

"Oh, OK, great," I said. "I was just getting out, anyway. I'll leave it to you both."

"Oh, don't hop out because of us, Mr. Barlow, um, I mean, Mike," Connie said. "You always used to swim with us, remember?"

I did remember. We'd all swum naked back then.

"Yeah, it's OK, Dad," Trish added.

"OK," I agreed, "like old times. But just for a little while though. I've been in for a while."

I watched as the two nymphets shed their summery clothes and stripped down to their swimmers. Trish was wearing her white bikinis and Connie wore a dark one-piece that made the most of every curve of her youthful, sexy body. The suit was cut high on her hips, emphasising her narrow waist, the swell of her breasts and the long pelvic peninsula of sex that extended below her waist and down between the top of her thighs. Connie's tits were larger than Trish's, but not by much and her nipple bumps were clearly visible under the thin fabric of her swimmers. It wasn't cold so she must have be excited or maybe just nervous. My tongue did circles inside my mouth. Her shapely arse cheeks were toned and hung deliciously out from the back of her one-piece. Fuck, she looked a trillion dollars. I was hard again. And drooling from my mouth and piss slit.

The girls dived sleekly into the pool with barely a splash. They surfaced with water and smiles breaking all over their faces. I made sure my hand was well away from my cock, but I knew my state of arousal would be definitely noticeable up close. I thought it safer to keep my distance.

Both girls were having fun in the water. There were a few ball tosses; it was nice to see the girls' graceful bodies in action as they stretched and dived to catch the ball. We swam and frolicked together in the water for about half an hour. There were a few playful touches and some body contact, which didn't ease the desire building in my loins. Connie smiled at me at one point and I thought how beautiful she would look with a cock in her mouth. My cock, that is.

"Enough for me," Trish said, "I'm hopping out. I'll have a shower, then fix some afternoon tea for us."

"Do you want a hand, Trish?" Connie asked.

"No thanks, Connie," Trish replied, "swim for as long as you like."

Trish waded up the steps, the water sensuously ran off her body. My eyes were glued to her peachy arse. She went to the outdoor shower to rinse off the salt water. I took in the view. She looked so nice showering, even in her bikini. I thought Connie would hop out and lay on the banana lounge, but she remained in the pool. Under the water my cock was pointing towards her like a divining rod. I was feeling so horny. It would be very enjoyable to fuck her pussy.

We chatted and Connie and I drifted idly together. My desire to get inside her holes was increasing with every second. And this was a great opportunity to get things rolling. I had to do something.

I suppose my success with Trish the other evening probably made me a little more confident and bolder than I might otherwise have been in a situation like this with a much younger woman. Anyway, as we floated near each other, my hand "accidentally" touched Connie's thigh. There was no harm in that, surely!

"Oh, sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to do that."

"That's OK, Mike," Connie replied smiling.

I looked around to make sure where Trish was; she was just finishing up at the outdoor shower.

"Well, in that case, I can do it again then," I said lightly, making the touching of her into a little childish game. My hand skimmed her thigh a few times.

"Mike," Connie said laughing. "Those wandering hands! You haven't changed a bit."

"Well, you sure have changed, Connie," I replied and she looked a little puzzled. "You're even more beautiful."

My affirmation of Connie's beauty sort of hung in the air and quietened the conversation. Maybe I'd said the wrong thing. We floated side by side, facing each other. Connie's eyes looked a down and didn't meet mine. It was hard to know what she was thinking.

"Thanks, Mike," she said, blushing a bit. "That's a lovely thing to say."

I touched her thigh in a fatherly way, but didn't withdraw my hand. She floated next to me, not moving a muscle. I decided to go a little further. My fingers lightly caressed Connie's soft inner thigh in an encouraging, reassuring way. She felt so sexy and so docile. My boner was hurting.

"That swimsuit suits you, Connie. You look incredible in it."

"You think so?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied. "Certainly caused a reaction here."

"Mike," she said smiling, "don't be naughty."

She didn't move my hand away. Maybe she was becoming acclimatised to it being there.

"Naughty? Moi?" I said laughing. I moved my hand a little further up her thigh. "You're the one who used to want to swim nude here all the time when you were little."

"Well," she replied, "I think you and Trish liked swimming naked, too. It was fun."

"Yes," I agreed, thinking about all those times swimming naked with Trish and Connie. "I liked it a lot, too. You can swim nude here anytime you want."

"You were a pretty cool Dad, like a second Dad to me, Mike," Connie said. "My Dad didn't do things like that."

"I bet he wanted to," I said and winked at her. I massaged her thigh quite confidently now.

"Oh, Mike," Connie laughing, "don't tease me like that."

"Me? Teasing you?" I asked innocently? "I think you're the one doing all the teasing, Connie," I said quietly.

I felt the soft curves of her thighs near her inguinal line, her pussy was so close. This time the touch was a little less fatherly, more firm, more overtly sexual. I thought Connie looked a little startled. I think that we both began to breathe a little heavier, neither of us sure exactly what was happening or where this was going. It was erotic feeling her soft, toned thigh, so close to her pussy as we floated in the water, while keeping appearances civilised above the surface. The feel of her skin made me want to grope this pretty little angel all over. Her soft voice made me want to tell her explicitly what I'd always wanted to do to her. My boner just wanted to bury itself inside her.

"How am I teasing you?" Connie said a little puzzled.

"Just by being you. Being so sexy."

"I didn't realise you thought that."

"You've always been sexy... and a real tease," I said smiling, making the tone lighter.

"I'm not a tease, Mike, am I?" Connie said full of delicious innocence.

"Well," I said to her, "you've always been a tease, Connie."

My self control was slipping. My cock was so hard.

"Have I?" she said uncertainly.

"Yes," I assured her. "And you know what kind of tease you are, don't you?"

I felt confident enough now to shift the direction more sexually. My hand slid the short distance along her thigh and my fingers cupped and patted her lycra-clad undercarriage of sex between her legs. Connie froze, her eyes widened. I think she was unsure what to do, in two minds. In the absence of any overt negative reaction though, I continued to feel Connie's cunt through her swimmers.

It was a smooth beautifully complex surface, thighs, labia, buttocks. Connie's mouth fell open a little as I explored, but she didn't say anything. I took that for a sign of encouragement. Maybe she wanted it? Or maybe she was scared? I didn't think she was scared? Maybe she was.

"Hey guys," Trish called - I'd almost forgotten she was still here, "I'm just going to make us all some afternoon tea. It will be ready in about half an hour."

I gave Trish a thumbs up with my free hand. That surely was an opportunity for Connie to escape, had she wanted, but she said nothing and chose to remain to remain in pool while I groped her cunt. I knew then that I could be more direct with her. Connie and I were alone.

Connie made no move to get away from me nor did she try to move my hand away from between her young, fit legs. I started to firmly massage her labia through the thin gusset of her swimmers. I noticed that Connie's breathing became heavier, but apart from that, at the surface of the water, all was calm.

I whispered in her ear, "You know what kind of tease you are, Connie?"

She shook her head slowly.

"Of course you do, Connie. You know what you are. You're a real cock teaser," I said emphasising the word, "cock". "Especially in those swimmers, Connie. You're teasing my cock, now. You always did whatever you wore. And even more when you were naked."

My hand seemed to be allowed to roam freely over her cunt, arse and thighs. She felt so young and firm. The curve of her pubis fitted my hand perfectly. I found the bulge of her clit and began to stimulate around it, through the lycra. Her beautiful young face became a little flushed, her eyes wide, but unfocused. The hot little submissive sex bucket was responding well to being molested.

"Such a hot fucking cock teaser," I reminded her. I undid the cord on my Speedos. "You always get me hard, Connie. Feel how much you are teasing my cock now, Connie." I guided her hand inside my swimmers to let her feel the implacable truth of my boner.

"See what a cock tease you are, Connie?"

Connie nodded but didn't say anything. Her hand wrapped around my dick in a reflex, like a baby grips a finger. It felt fucking good, looking in her sweet, innocent doe eyes, rubbing her lycra clad cunt and feeling her hand slowly jack my cock. In full control, I extended the range of exploration to include her arse. It was important that she knew that I wanted it, too.

"You know what happens to cock teasers, Connie?" I whispered in her ear.

I slid my fingers under the leg band of Connie's swimmers; pulling downwards and across, I lifted the gusset of her swimmers over the lips of her cunt and shoved it over to one side of her labia. With the lycra out of the way, my hand directly felt her young fleshy pussy; my fingers found the hood of her clit and massaged it in circular motion. Connie was sighing now. Her hand slowly jacked my cock but her attention was drifting inwards towards her own sensations.

"Do you know what happens to cock teasers, Connie?" I asked again.

She managed to shake her head briefly; her eyes were moist, looking skyward. I had a definite weakness for submissive little angels like Connie. It was wildly exciting to be groping this gorgeous young woman's cunt. And it had been so easy! Connie's breathing was becoming more laboured. Nipple bumps showed through her swimmers. The little cock teaser was enjoying the attention.

"I'll tell you what happens to cock teasers like you, Connie," I whispered. "Eventually, the cocks they tease will fuck them, Connie," I told her. Unbidden, I inserted two fingers into her wet little hole. It wanted them so bad. She was as wet inside as the water was outside. She braced herself against the side of the pool.

I started reaming her cock-teasing little cunt with my fingers. Her cunt's inside felt so luxurious, like velvet. Her legs drifted naturally apart like gates granting free admittance. She was a good girl. Her young toned cunt wrapped around my probing, uninvited fingers. It felt fucking amazing. I supposed that I was finger-raping her. Whatever it was, it felt so good. Women are just such fantastic creatures.

"You've been teasing my cock, Connie. I am going to fuck you. Understand?"

She nodded.

"I am going to fuck you, Connie. Every hole. You like my fingers fucking you now, don't you?"

She nodded.

"From now on you're going to be my special cock teasing slut, Connie, aren't you?"

"Yes," she said almost inaudibly.

"Good girl, Connie. Imagine my cock all the way up your little cock teasing cunt, Connie," I said thinking about what a great fuck she would be.

Connie continued to slowly worked my cock in her sweet hand.

"You like holding my cock and feeling my balls, Connie?"

"You're so big and hard," she managed to say quietly.

"That's your fault, Connie. But your cock teasing cunt will take every inch, Connie. You will see. I will show you how my cock goes all the way up your cunt. And that cock teasing arse of yours, Connie, it will take every inch as well."