Natural Forces Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers rubbed her arsehole and opened a little bit it to leave no doubt about my intentions.

"Ever had your tight little arsehole fucked, Connie?"

She slowly shook her head negatively.

"Well, there's a first time for everything for a sweet little cock teaser like you."

My fingers thrust hard up her pussy. The sensations deep inside her body caused her to close her eyes and sigh with each thrust. She looked so beautiful. It must feel so good to women, being filled by a man. There was no doubt that Connie was enjoying the hole-reaming I was giving her. She was such a good little girl.

"I can't wait to see my cock in your mouth and fill it with my cum, Connie. You'd like that, too, wouldn't you?"

Connie nodded slowly, her mouth falling open in anticipation. I saw her tongue touch her lips. So hot!

"Maybe I will share my submissive little cock slut and see her full of other cocks, too," I told her. "You'd love that so much."

She nodded. She was pressed against the side of the pool as my fingers reamed her pussy under the water. She clutched my cock tight.

It seemed we had reached an agreement. I knew we couldn't drag this out for much longer today, not with Trish around; I wanted Connie to end with happy memories though, so I directly masturbated her clit. She breathed in short, puffy breaths, her eyes wide open. Her cock stroking stopped as her own pleasure slowly and inexorably built inside her thighs. That was OK, I would make sure that the love holes of this beautiful little innocent angel of sex gave my cock their full attention later.

Connie was side-on to me now, which allowed the fingers of my left hand to feel her exposed arsehole on their way to invading her wet cunt. My right hand continued to work her clit.

"I want to see your eyes when I make you cum, Connie. Look at me, look at me, look at me!" I ordered her.

The tension within her kept building and building as I worked her feminine bud. I maintained the steady tempo and pressure, so important for the female climax.

Being young, not very experienced and probably a bit worked up from all the foreplay, Connie's intense cum arrived quickly from my hand. She tensed. Froze. I held her eyes with mine. Then Connie's body was engulfed and overwhelmed by her cumming. Her cunt throbbed on my fingers and the ripples of pleasure spread throughout her body like a seismic wave. Her arms stiffened; her gasping sighs were sweet music to my ears. She shook and shook until she sagged exhausted. I allowed her to recover at her own pace while my hand gently stroked her cunt and arse.

Minutes later, Connie's beautiful face was still a little flushed from cumming. Reluctantly, I lifted the gusset of her swimmers to cover the cunt and arsehole that this smutty little angel had so shamelessly allowed me to expose and finger. I wondered what her father would say about his good little girl. I rubbed the head of my cock against her thigh before I slipped my still stiff dick back into my Speedos.

Connie regained her composure.

"Did you like your little climax?"

"Yes," she said a little embarrassed or maybe a little ashamed. Maybe both. She paused for a moment. "Thank you, Mike."

"Does your Dad fuck you, Connie?"

"No, he doesn't."

"But you'd like him to?"

"Yes, I would. You're like a Dad to me."

"I feel the same way, Connie. Trish will be at uni on Monday. Come over at lunch time and then I will fuck you properly."

There was a long pause.

"You know you want it, Connie."

"Yes."

---

My swim with Connie understandably had left me kind of needy for relief. It was evening now and only Trish was with me. We'd eaten dinner; I wondered where she was. She was probably in the study doing some stuff for her university research project.

I was thinking of Connie and my fingers in her pussy. I couldn't believe it had happened! She had felt so good around my fingers. I imagined how good it would be to feel her around my cock. I was on my bed stroking. The uPad was there and I began surfing porn on the interweb. I was soon watching some incest movies.

I was getting a bit worked up, edging to the dad-daughter porn when Trish walked in.

"Dad, you fancy some...," she said as she entered the bedroom unannounced. My cock was hard and in my hand and I was in mid jack. There was no ambiguity about what I was doing. Oh, well, I was caught red-handed.

"Oh, god," she said. "Sorry."

"Oh, shit," I said, "Sorry, Trish."

"That's OK, Dad," Trish said, looking at my cock, "I didn't realise that you were, um, busy."

"Sorry, Trish," I said a little embarrassed but also a little turned on by my daughter catching me like this and thoughts of finger fucking Connie still in my head.

"I'll come back later," she said, "when you've... finished."

She left and went back to her room. I thought about my daughter seeing me like that. It didn't help my cock go down in any way. It was kind of funny, kind of hot. My head was now abuzz with thoughts of fucking Trish and Connie. A threesome would be great, but that wasn't possible at the moment as Connie wasn't here: Trish's was the only cunt in town.

But then I recalled Trish's arse. She had promised it to me after I'd sleep-raped her a few nights ago. I had caught a glimpse of it in her pj briefs as she turned to go. The nice smooth curves of her peach-shaped butt got me going again. Fucking that would be so good. I was soon stroking my meat again, this time thinking of my daughter's arsehole wrapped around my cock, her arse would suck on my shaft so snugly.

I was getting close to cumming when I had a genuine doubt about what the hell I was doing: sleep-raping Trish, jacking off thinking about fucking my daughter's arse, finger-fucking her friend. Trish was a wonderful person. I didn't want to hurt her feelings or start treating her like a sex object. For once, I felt a little ashamed and contrite. This had better stop. My cock stroking eased off, my heartbeat and breathing trended down to more normal rates.

I thought I'd better go and apologise properly to her. I got up and went to her room. Trish was lying on the bed on her tummy reading some Georges Perec. She looked so alluring like that but I was going to be strong.

"Hey, there, Trish," I said looking at the smooth honey flesh of her thighs.

"Oh, Dad," she said turning on her side. "All taken care of, now?"

"No," I said a little sadly, "I didn't finish, Trish. I just wanted to apologise. I don't want to you think badly of me."

"Well," she said gently, "it's pretty normal behaviour, we all do it."

"Yeah," I admitted, "but most aren't thinking about their daughter when they stroke."

"That's a little less common," she agreed, "but still pretty normal from what my friends tell me."

She sat up on the bed where we'd fucked a few nights ago. One leg hung down the side of the bed and the other was bent on the bed, knee near her shoulder. I could see her gusset and a faint camel toe.

"I'm sorry," I said and meant it, "I just get a bit carried away some times."

"It happens, Dad," Trish said kindly. "Don't worry about it, but thanks. Apology accepted."

She stood up and hugged me tight. Our bodies pressed together. My cock twitched involuntarily.

"Sorry, Trish," I explained. "Just a Pavlovian reflex. Sorry."

Trish giggled and hugged me tight against her again and this time kissed me not like a daughter "should". Her tongue forced its way into my mouth. My cock swelled further. Who in the hell was I kidding? I wasn't sorry. I still wanted to fuck Trish. As we hugged my hands roamed down her back to her arse cheeks. I squeezed them and pulled on the panties. Trish groaned. They slipped into the deep fissure of her arse crack and gave her a great looking wedgie. I pulled them up between her arse cheeks hard. Trish was almost lifted off the floor.

"Dad," Trish exclaimed, a little unsettled by the unexpected intensity. "What are you doing?"

My cock was so stiff now. I kissed her firmly and rubbed her tits roughly through her sheer top. What was I doing? I wasn't sure. I was merely overcome with lust and desire for my daughter. I wasn't thinking, I was just reacting. I grabbed the neckline of Trish's camisole pj top and tore it open. It ripped it like tissue paper, exposing my daughter's flat tits. Her top fell to the floor in rags.

"Dad," Trish said a little urgently. "What are you doing?" Her eyes were wide.

I groped and pinched the flat little nipples and felt the young firm body of my daughter. I pushed a hand down her panties with fingers searching for her cunt hole.

"Trish," I said, "I just can't fucking resist you. I love you so much. I've got to have you. I have to fuck you."

"Dad," she pleaded. "No! You're out of control. It doesn't have to be like this."

"Yes," I replied, "like this."

My fingers forced open her cunt hole and slipping inside, started to finger fuck her. She wasn't very wet.

"Oh, baby," I said feeling the warm interior of her pussy pocket my fingers like a glove. "Daddy loves you so much."

I pushed her face-down onto the bed, her hips on the edge of the mattress. I pulled her panties down below her knees. I spread her arse cheeks open and tongued her arsehole.

"Dad!" Trish cried.

"Mmm," I told her after I'd tasted her butt, "Daddy needs to puts cock up his daughter's cunt hole."

I used two fingers to ready her cunt so she could accommodate me. Then, placing my hands firmly on her hips to minimise any struggling, I thrust into her.

"Oh, Dad," Trish cried. "Fuck!."

Despite her protests, I kept fucking into her. I looked down and saw my big dick fucking into the lips of her pussy. It was lubricating nicely now and I think Trish was starting to enjoy it or at least accept it. I could see her arsehole just sitting there winking at me as I thrust into her cunt. I touched it with my fingers. I slowly inserted a finger into it, just a little bit. So tight.

"Dad," Trish said. "Don't fuck my arse. It's not ready for a cock as big as yours."

I opened a drawer of the bedside table and found some lube. I squirted into her arse crack and massaged it deep into her arsehole with my middle finger.

"Don't worry, Dad will be gentle," I said.

I kept on fucking into her cunt. I made sure her arsehole was slick with lube, using two fingers in it now. Trish looked so lovely with her arsehole gaping and my cock servicing her cunt hole. I slipped my dick out of her cunt and placed the slippery head against her sphincter.

"No," she said, "Don't Dad! Stop!"

I didn't stop. I pressed down hard on her hips. I leaned in gently and Trish's arse slowly opened its mouth and began to swallow the head of my cock. Millimetre by millimetre it slowly edged its way in. Trish's anal tube was sooo deliciously tight.

"Don't! Stop! Please!"

Soon my cock was a good way up my daughter's bum. I thought now it was safe to start moving my dick backward and forwards in gentle fucking motions.

"Don't! Stop! Dad! Please!"

Gradually, I increased the tempo. Trish fell silent. Deeper and faster I thrust into my daughter's virgin arsehole. I could hear her breathing change.

"Oh," Trished groaned, eventually. "Fuck!"

Trish's arse was swallowing my cock down to the root. She was a very good girl to take all her Daddy's cock up her arse. I stopped to admire myself buried in my daughter's arse! Such a beautiful sight.

"Oh, my god! Don't stop! Dad! Don't stop!" Trish called out. "Fuck me up the arse, Dad. Ride my butt. Hard!"

Trish had certainly changed her tune. She was enjoying her Dad fuck her rear end. It must have felt incredible for her to have her Dad's cock in her bum, all the way up her arse. Mmm, so hot.

"You want Dad to keep fucking your arse, Trish?"

"Oh, yes," she cried. "Fuck me in my shithole."

"Good girl." I resumed the rhythmic pumping of my daughter's arse. Trish had worked a hand down to her clit and was starting to masturbate as I fucked her. I admired my cock as the sphincter of Trish's arsehole gripped stickily to my cock shaft as I fucked in and out.

"Fuck, Trish," I exclaimed, "I knew my cock up your arse would feel fantastic. You are so good, baby."

"Dad, don't chat, just fuck my bum, cum in my arse."

"I will baby girl. Dad is going to fill your arse with his cum, sweetheart."

I increased the fuck tempo. Trish was breathing heavily. I could feel my balls fizzing. I was close.

"Ready for my cum, baby?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

I slowed the rhythm down, eased my cock backwards, I nearly exited her bum hole. I could see the edge of my glans emerging from her sphincter. The sensation of the slow reverse in her tight arse had my cock head jingling. The point of no return was imminent. I could feel Trish's hands as she worked her clit and cunt. I pushed my cock up into my daughter's arse as deep and as hard as I could.

"Ohh," we both sighed.

A few of these deep fucks were enough. The intense sensory overload of Trish's tight arse on my cock's head was too much. My cock was hypersensitive and my balls were tingling. Then, suddenly, uncontrollably, my cock was throbbing and my balls were pumping sweet creamy Dad cum deep into Trish's arse. My body was shaking, exploding with pleasure. My legs weakened. I'm sure Trish could feel the violent throbs from my cock buried in her bowels. It must have felt great for her, too.

"Oh, yes, Dad," she cried, "that's it Daddio, cum in my arse."

Soon after my cum eased, I could feel Trish tensing too. Then she called out:

"Oh, oh, oh! Fuck! Yes!"

Her arse muscles spasmed and gripped my cock almost painfully, squeezing out every drop of cum. Because of the muscular pressure, some cum leaked from her sphincter which was still wrapped tightly around my cock. Even in her arse, I could feel the internal contractions her cunt made as her body convulsed and climaxed with wave after wave of intense sexual pleasure radiating through her body from her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh," Trish groaned. "Fuck, yes!"

"That's it baby," I encouraged her, "cum from Daddy arse fucking you."

As Trish's massive climax subsided, I slipped my detumescing cock from her bottom. I watched as a stream of Dad cum emerged from the gape and ran down over my daughter's pussy. That was such a wonderful, intimate sight to see. I tenderly moved her still limp body completely on to the bed to make her comfortable. I placed a pillow under Trish's head. Her eyes were unfocused, her nipples proud, she was still recovering from her first arse fucking climax.

I went to bathroom and brought back a cool, damp washer and cleaned the sweat and cum from my daughter's young nubile body. Slowly, Trish returned to consciousness. I gave her some water to sip as she recovered.

"You OK?" I asked a little unsure what answer I'd receive.

"Yes," Trish replied, "thank you."

"Hope everything was OK?" I asked, seeking reassurance.

"Yes," Trish said quietly, "that was just amazing, Dad. Feeling your cock in my arse. Cumming in there. Oh, my god, so bad, but so good."

"We can do it again," I said, "any time, if you'd like, Trish."

"I'd like that very much, Daddio," she said hugging me.

---

Saturday night arrived quickly. Trish was having a few of her school friends over for a pool party. I said that I'd try to keep out of her way, so she could catch up with everyone.

Connie arrived early. We kissed warmly at the door and I patted her on her arse.

"Looking forward to Monday?" I whispered.

"Yes," she replied quietly and simply.

Connie and Trish put the finishing touches to the place before their guests arrived. Connie set up lights throughout the back garden and around the pool, Trish took care of food and wine. It was nice seeing my two little girls working closely together.

By about six-thirty about four or five other girls that I recognised from Trish's school days had arrived. I could see the pool area from a smaller room we called "the library", though it was more modest than the name implied. The girls had all slipped into their g-string swimmers and were obviously enjoying themselves. There was only one girl that I didn't recognise. She wore a black bikini top and g-string and looked the youngest, much younger, than all the other young ladies.

They were all enjoying the food and wine, one of the girl's dad had been cajoled into being designated driver. He wouldn't be back until around midnight to collect those who needed a ride home. Of course, anyone could sleep here if they wished.

I kept the library dark so that I could watch the young nymphs playing in the pool without being noticed. I had dropped my shorts and had started wanking. It looked like a good time was being had by all. It was stimulating having all the young pussy around and I wondered if Connie would stay the night with Trish and me. After a while they were all out of the water reclining on banana lounges and deeply engrossed in a noisy conversation about guys, dads, brothers and the latest passing fad on TakTuk on the interweb.

I pulled up my shorts and thought I better grab another treat and some more wine while the coast was clear in the kitchen. I looked inside the fridge, rooting around, trying to find the 85% dark chocolate.

"Oh."

I looked around and there in her small black bikini was the youngest girl I had noticed earlier.

"Oh, hi," I said, "I'm Mike, Trish's dad. I don't think I know you?"

"Oh hi, Mike," she replied a little shyly. "I'm Kirra."

"Hey there, Kirra," I said cheerily. "That's Kirra, like the beach?"

Kirra was a Gold Coast beach down the road from Brisvegas.

"Yeah," she said, I guess she'd been asked about it a thousand times by now. "My parents met there."

"Oh, that's nice," I said. "How do you know Trish? I don't remember you from school."

"I'm Sharon's younger sister," Kirra replied.

"Sharon McKenzie?" I replied; Sharon had been school captain.

"Yep," Kirra said, "Dad dropped us both off earlier."

"So you're still at school then?"

"No," Kirra replied, "I just finished Year Twelve; I'm starting Uni this year."

"Really? I said surprised, "Congratulations. That's great. You look too young for uni."

"Lots of people say that," Kirra said, "I just turned eighteen, I guess I am a little smaller than the other girls in my year."

I looked at her in her brief swimmers. With her dark hair cut in that cute bob and her pencil-slim, boyish figure, I could easily understand why most people would draw that conclusion.

"What a great age," I said. "OK, well, I have my snack, so I will let you get back to the others. Lovely to meet you. Kirra."

"Thanks," Kirra replied. "Nice to meet you, too, Mike. See you later."

She placed a plate on the draining board and took a bottle of semillon wine out to party. I admired her narrow little arse as she left. What a sweet girl, I thought. "I hope I see you later, too!" I thought with a laugh.

The party continued and as more wine was consumed, swimming costumes were removed until all the girls swam naked or sat either happily exposed or wrapped in towels or sarongs.

I was enjoying the perve from the library. I thought it safe to creep out and top up my wine. I paused playing with my dick, pulled up my shorts and went to the kitchen. No-one else was there. I'd just closed the fridge door when I heard her voice:

"Hi Mike," Kirra said. "I told you that I'd see you later."

I turned around, Kirra was standing there wearing a sarong and looking pencil-thin and very sultry.

"Hi, Kirra," I said smiling, drinking in her young body. "I thought everyone was naked out there."

"We are," she replied, "I just threw this on," she said indicating the sarong, "to come inside and grab some more wine. How did you know that we're naked, Mike? Are you spying on us?"

"Come with me and I will show you."