Natural Forces Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I escorted the young Kirra into the library. I flicked on a dim lamp to give some illumination. I closed the door behind us.

"I was in here earlier," I explained cautiously, "looking for a book on organic chemistry. I just had a peek to check everything was going OK out there. I couldn't help noticing that most of the swimmers had come off."

I showed Kirra the view from the library window and she took a peek.

"You do get a good view from here," she said.

"I was just interested to see if Trish's evening was going well," I explained.

"I wish my Dad took as much interest in our welfare as you do, Mike," Kirra said.

"What do you mean, Kirra?" I asked paternally, placing a hand around her shoulders. "I'm sure your Dad would take a lot of interest in you and Sharon. Not sure I am so special in that regard."

"You are. You take such great care of Trish, give her what she needs and wants," Kirra said. "She always talks about you. And you take a special interest in her friends, too. You're very friendly."

"You'd like your Dad to take more of an interest in you, Kirra?" I asked. "Give you what you need? I can't believe he doesn't!"

"No, he doesn't," she said quietly. "Not in the way that I want. Maybe he's more interested in Sharon or some of the other girls. He doesn't show the interest that you do, with Trish."

I had one arm around her shoulder and I held her close. I guided my other hand along her arm.

"Well, Kirra, since you're a friend of Trish's, you can think of me as a second Dad, if you'd like. I am already very interested in you, Kirra and in what you need," I said. "I was interested in you as soon as I saw you. You are a very interesting young woman."

"You are interested in me?" She looked at me, surprised. "Like a father?"

"Yes," I said.

I kissed her lips to prove how interested I was. I hoped she had noticed my hard cock rubbing against her body when we kissed.

"Extremely interested," I added. "And growing more interested in you by the minute. Do you want to know how interested I am in you, Kirra?"

She nodded, wide-eyed. I held her gaze as I guided her hand into my loose shorts and onto my stiff cock. I felt her small hand close about, feel it, explore it and my shaved balls.

"Oh, Mike," Kirra said, "you really have a very big interest in me."

"Yes," I replied. "I do."

I undid the cord in my shorts and let them fall to the ground. Kirra's hand began to explore my balls and pull sweetly on my cock. Her fingers lightly teased the head of my cock and its piss slit. I kissed her again while she teased my dick and balls.

"That's nice, Kirra," I said. "Your Dad is missing out on someone very special, big time."

"I know," she said wistfully.

I unknotted the sarong that Kirra wore and let it fall to the floor. We were naked together and I kissed the young lady on her lips while she continued to play lovingly with my dick and ball sac with both hands.

"I'm so glad you've just turned eighteen, Kirra," I said, really admiring the cock stroking skill of one so young.

"Me, too, Mike," she said breathlessly. "Only recently, though."

"Well, that means you'll be unspoiled then."

I admired her naked young body in the soft light. Kirra was smooth and slim. Her shaved, hairless cunt lips were squeezed between long, slender legs. Her hips were narrow. It looked like her body still had some growing to do. Her tits were small, soft mounds crowned by puffy nipples. I began to lick and suck them as she toyed with my cock.

"Oh," she sighed. They must be sensitive, too.

My right hand found her hairless mons and cupped the mound. Then I slipped between her legs to feel the pouting lips of Kirra's yummy young cunt.

She gasped as I touched her secret place. I made sure to touch her crinkly arsehole too, readying it for later adventures. I sat her on the desk and spreading her legs wide, ate her cunt. Her hands pressed my face into her young, fresh cunt. She smelled hot, musky, full of want. I don't know if that was her first experience of cunnilingus with a man or not, but she came quickly. Her cute little butt bounced around in synch with the spasms of her internal contractions. She "ooh-ed" so cutely with the pleasure flooding through her body. I let my tongue lap her cute arsehole after her climax had peaked. Kirra seemed OK with that.

"You'd like your Dad to do that to you, Kirra, wouldn't you?" I asked. "You'd love him to eat your pretty little cunt like I did."

"Oh, yes," she replied, a little breathless.

"Have you seen your Dad's cock, Kirra?"

"Yes," she said longingly.

"I bet you want to suck his cock too, don't you?" I asked.

"How did you know?"

"I can tell that you just want make him feel good."

"I've never..."

"Well, why don't you get on your knees and suck mine and practice for him," I said. "Be a sweet little cocksucker for me, Kirra."

I was standing behind the desk with my erection aimed at her; Kirra fell to floor. Part of the desk was stacked with books and provided a screen from the door. I gave her my balls to worship and she licked and sucked them like she was starving. I pulled back from her and looked at her kneeling there, staring up at me, her small body, her mouth open, needy for cock, attention and love. I leaned forward and let her take the head of my cock into her mouth. I let her get a feel for it with her lips and tongue. They roved freely over my glans and probed the piss slit, before I let more of my cock slide into her hungry, sucking mouth. Slowly, I slid my cock in further over her smooth tongue until it was a little over halfway in. Kirra was young and enthusiastic. It felt so warm and snug in her mouth. My cock liked being there. She looked up me, her mouth full of my cock, her lips a perfect "O" around my shaft. She was so beautiful, so pure. Once she was comfortable, I held her head and began to fuck into her mouth with more determination. It was so hot knowing that I was the first man to fuck her young mouth.

We were mouth-fucking nicely when the door opened and Trish poked her head in. It was dim; Kirra was hidden by the desk and its piles of books, out of Trish's line of sight.

"Oh, hi Dad," she said. "Sorry, I was looking for Kirra. Her Dad, Joe is here to take some of the girls home."

I held Kirra's face pressed against my body, my cock deep in her young mouth.

"Why don't you send him in here while he waits?" I suggested. "I will keep him busy."

Kirra squirmed a little but I pressed her face more firmly into my body and kept her quiet.

"Good idea, Dad," Trish said.

Trish went away. I resumed a slower paced mouth-fuck with Kirra. Trish soon returned with a man of similar age to myself. He was a little taller than me but he looked cheerful enough. He stood in the doorway.

"Hi, Joe, is it?" I said. "I'm Mike, Trish's Dad."

"Hey there Mike," Joe said, "pleased to meet you. Thanks for having the girls over tonight."

"Oh, Joe," I said honestly, "it's been a pleasure. It was really Trish's night. She and Connie did most of the work though."

"Yeah," he said. "I've always liked Trish, Mike. She's a great girl."

I continued to discreetly face fuck his daughter who remained out of the line of sight. Kirra seemed happy enough and was giving good head and squeezing my balls.

"Well," I said, "I've always liked your girls as well. They're both really special."

"They sure are," he replied. "I love them."

"Kirra is really talented," I said. "don't you think? I know that she really looks up to you."

Kirra was looking up to me while she continued to suckmy dick.

"Yes. What, really?" Joe asked a little surprised. "How do you know that?"

"She told me," I repled truthfully.

"Well," Joe replied, "I'd do anything for her. She is just an incredible girl. I love her so much."

I could tell he meant it.

"Maybe you should tell her that, now and then," I replied. "Show her how much she means to you. Sometimes the lack of a sign can be misinterpreted as lack of interest."

I kept mouth-fucking his daughter as I spoke with him.

"Yeah. You're right. Thanks. I'm a little reserved, I guess. I wonder where she is," he ponderd. "I could tell her now."

"She's just here, on her knees sucking my cock, Joe," I explained.

"What?!" Joe exclaimed. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He moved over slowly to verify the incredible claim. Sure enough, Joe saw his young daughter on her knees with her mouth stuffed full of my slowly thrusting cock.

"Kirra!" Joe called, "What in the hell is going on here?"

"This is all your doing, Joe," I explained.

Kirra's lips dragged along my thick cock shaft. Joe watched incredulous.

"What the fuck do you mean?" he demanded.

"If you'd told her how your felt, Joe," I said, "shown her how much you love her, Kirra wouldn't need to seek out the cock of another Dad. She'd be happy with yours. Not that I am complaining. Kirra is a fantastic little cocksucker."

I recommenced holding Kirra's head and fucking her mouth more purposefully. I liked Kirra's mouth a lot. Joe was frozen with shock and maybe anger. He was definitely confused.

"Come over here, Joe," I said. "See how loving your naked cock sucking daughter is up close."

He walked slowly around the desk and stood next to me. I fucked Kirra's mouth deep and slow. Her eyes looked up at mine and her Dad's.

"Oh, fuck, Kirra," I said, "that is so good."

Joe stood still, "Um, yeah, so I see. Kirra really is sucking your cock well."

"I reckon you've got one chance before you lose her, Joe," I said. "You can't keep turning your back on the needs of a beautiful girl like Kirra. You can't deny her your love. You need to show her how much you love her. Stop being selfish. Think of her needs. Not your own. Give her what she needs and wants."

He didn't seem to know what to do. I thought I'd have to help things along. I wished Trish was here. As he stared, I undid his belt and zip. I put my hand down his jocks and felt him; his cock was long and hard and his balls cleanly shaved.

"Oh, yes, Joe," I said, "you definitely need to share your love with Kirra."

Confident things were going well, I returned my full attention to his delectable eighteen year old daughter. Kirra was working my cock head with her tongue and pulling my shaft. It was so exciting doing it in front of her Dad. Joe had put his hand in his jocks and was feeling his cock and balls. I tried to hold back as long as I could, but to no avail. In front of her father, my cock throbbed in his daughter's lips and emptied a mansized load of cum into the young woman's mouth.

"Ahh," I screamed, "Kirra, what a fucking hot cocksucker!"

My cock throbbed and throbbed, my balls zinged until, finally, they were emptied. I rammed into her mouth a few times and rubbed my sticky cock over her face. Kirra fondled my balls and licked at my cock head. Some cum dribbled from her mouth down her chin. She looked so beautiful, her face was glowing. My legs felt weak.

"Oh, my god, Kirra," Joe exclaimed. "I didn't realise. Can I have a go?"

He was standing still. Kirra immediately turned her attention to her father and removed his jocks. His long cock flicked upwards in freedom. Kirra, happy, laughed in surprise and delight. His daughter grabbed his dick, felt its shaft and balls, kissed the cock head before happily swallowing her Dad's long hard stick down her throat for the first time. She squeezed his balls as she sucked him. Kirra would occasionally slip his dick out of her mouth to suck his balls, lick his shaft and cock head, before devouring it again inside her mouth to suck. It was a virtuoso display.

I kneeled on the floor behind Kirra and with one hand reaching under her arse, found her pussy. The other hand sought her clit. I worked the two fuck holes together with her clit to give the young woman the climax she deserved.

"Oh, fuck, Kirra," Joe sighed. "Please forgive me. I'm sorry I was so selfish. I promise that you'll be my little cockslut from now on, darling girl."

Trish had just come back into the room. Joe's face was screwed up in pleasure as his cock throbbed into Kirra's mouth to give her a second creamy load of cum to drink. Soon more cum was dribbling from his daughter's young, sweet, innocent mouth. Trish stared in surprise.

By now, Kirra was pretty emotional and worked up after her Dad's first cum in her mouth and I knew that it wouldn't take much clitoral stimulation to bring her off. I ensured her arsehole was well massaged, carefully grooming her for later fucks. I could tell from her bird-like coos that she was getting close. Before she came, I stood her up and sat her back on the desk and indicated to Joe to finish her off. Kirra laid back and spread her young legs in front of her "two dads", both with their erections pointing at her. Her Dad looked in wonder at the sight of his youngest daughter's cunt spread open before him and inhaled her scent. Then he buried his face into the folds of his daughter's cunt and brought her off quickly in a thunderous climax.

Kirra's body tensed, then shook and her eyes rolled back. The ripples traced out through her body from the clitoral epicentre. Wave upon wave of Dad-induced climax worked through the daughter's body. She moaned like a very well-fucked young lady.

"Oh, oh, ohhh," she yelped.

She writhed around until slowly she lay still and rested. She lay calm, completely out of it for a few minutes.

The other girls had arrived by now. They were just in time to see Kirra's climax. Trish was now looking bemused; Connie smiled discreetly to me in the background. I hoped she was wet, seeing Kirra's Dad make his daughter cum.

When I told her the full story later, Trish was full of admiration for how I had skillfully reconciled father and daughter and had in no way exploited Kirra's vulnerability for my own sexual pleasure.

For some reason all the girls were frisky and decided to stay over for the night. So did Joe and Kirra. They had a lot of catching up to do. I think Sharon, Kirra's older sister, was so impressed with her Dad's cock that she was keen for a ride, too. It was good to have helped them and at the same time, built a bond with another young incestuous family.

Joe and Kirra were very grateful and promised to come back for more sex with me and maybe Trish, if she wanted. I explained to Joe the importance of playing with Kirra's arsehole regularly, to develop the habit in Kirra and to groom her for anal sex in the future. I definitely wanted to fuck her narrrow, boyish bum. He promised me that he would happily give it his attention. I also reminded him not to neglect Sharon and that if he needed help, to let me know. I asked if he had any other children. He said, no, but he did have a niece and nephew.

"Joe," I said, "I reckon we should "dp" Kirra some time, what do you think?"

"That sounds like a good idea," he said thinking about it with his cock bouncing. A brave new world of adventure was opening up in Joe's mind.

"Don't you forget about me!" Trish sang in a simple-minded way, smiling, admiring Joe's and my cock from nearby.

"Never," I said hugging my daughter close. Connie came and stood next to me. I put an arm around her waist. We kissed.

Kirra was still glowing from all of the interest shown in her by me and her Dad. Sharon seemed relieved that, finally, the tension in the family had been resolved. She gave her younger sister a kiss while she held her Dad's cock. I think they all were really looking forward to the new-found benefits of life in a close, loving incestuous family.

---

Let me know via comments or email whether you liked this story and if you would like to read more adventures of Trish and Mike. Thanks.