Natural Forces Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike is busy with Connie and Kirra; Trish feels neglected.
8.1k words
4.69
1.5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of a multi-part story centred around Mike, Trish and her friends.

---

Unfortunately, this is mostly a true story. I have only changed a few of the details and names for privacy.

---

Monday morning 11am: there was a knock at the door. One is never sure that they will show up, but surprisingly, they often do. I opened the door and remained in the doorway.

Connie was there on the front deck, obviously a little nervous. She was wearing a washed-out blue linen shirt, buttoned up to just above the nipple line. The soft inner curve of her twenty-one year old tits was visible in the open placket. Below her shirt she wore short denim shorts and a pair of sandals. A shoulder bag decorated with daises was slung over her shoulder.

She smiled nervously. Connie was here to become my cock slut. I knew it. She knew it. And I was going to enjoy it. She was my daughter Trish's best friend. The two girls had grown up together. I'd had my eye on Connie since I first saw her, when the girls had met at play group. Today would be the culmination of all the hard work with her over those years.

I looked at her hungrily, taking my time, saying silent. She shifted her weight nervously from foot to foot, hoping she passed muster. My eyes scanned her from head to toe.

"Hello, Mike," she said finally, breaking a silence that I'd made deliberately awkward for her.

I let her words hang there and adjusted my cock while continuing to look at the gorgeous young woman.

"Hi Connie," I replied eventually. "Good to see you. I'm glad that you have decided to become my cock slut today," I said to check the reaction.

Connie looked down but but did not turn away.

"Yes," she replied sounding a little vulnerable. "I want to..."

"Let me take your bag," I said.

"Thank you," Connie said as she handed it to me.

She made to step inside but I remained in the doorway, blocking her way.

"Before you come in, Connie," I said, "take your pretty shirt off."

She looked up at me like she hadn't understood.

"Yes. Out here," I stipulated.

"But...," she started to say.

"I want you to show me your tits, Connie. Now. Take of your shirt and get them out."

"Someone else might see," she explained, voicing her reluctance.

"Good. Then they will know what a slut you are."

We were on the deck at the entrance to the house. It was a little exposed to the street and any people walking by might see her, but the risk was low on a weekday at this time of day. Still, Connie felt the anxiety. Good. People often worry about the least likely events. I merely wanted to gently habituate the pure, sweet Connie to the thrill of following orders, a little mild degradation and humiliation and have her become accustomed to being naked anywhere, especially in front of strangers. If all went to plan, she soon would be ready to do that.

"Now stop mucking around. Take your shirt off and give it to me," I said.

She could have protested more or walked away (I wouldn't have stopped her), however, reluctantly, Connie chose her future and undid the buttons. She threw a few furtive glances over her shoulders. Slowly she slipped the blue linen shirt from her body. I took the shirt from her hand. It was still warm from her body and smelled of her.

"Arms by your side, Connie," I said.

She let them fall akimbo. She looked into my eyes. I held her stare. She wasn't angry or confused, maybe it was a look of acceptance. She seemed to relax as she realised it wasn't so bad being a little brazen. Maybe she was beginning to get into it. Maybe behaving like this was a turn on for the little sex pot.

I ran my eyes over her as she stood topless on the front deck. The perfect orbs of her young tits were visible to me for the first time for many years. White triangles, left by the tops of swimmers, were surrounded by flawless golden skin. In the centroid of the triangles sat tiny nipples which were dark and perky, each pointing a little towards its own side. Her navel was a delicious niche in her flat belly. Her neat denim shorts were all that she wore now except for light sandals. She ran her hands up and over her little meat mounds and gave her nips a little tug outwards. Naughty girl. My cock grew.

"What lovely tits you have, Connie," I said.

"Thank you," she replied. "I am glad you like them, Mike."

I stepped close to her and fondled her tits before kissing her. I hoped someone saw that.

"Feel good, too," I added.

I moved aside and with a stylish flourish of my arm indicated the way, "Come in."

Connie walked inside trailing a faint scent. Sandalwood, cinnamon and female. The sweet little darling had dabbed her self with perfume for me. I followed her arse inside and closed the door behind me. I put Connie's bag on the floor near the lounge and placed her shirt neatly on a chair.

"Thank you, Mike," Connie said, probably relieved to be semi-naked in more a private location. She held her left forearm across her nipple line, pressing the soft mounds to her body.

"Arm down, Connie," I said firmly. "Don't hide your titties from me."

She let her arm drop to her side a little uncertainly. She was unsure about how to act and what she was in for, I think.

"Your tits are really nice, Connie," I said as I approached her. "You shouldn't hide them. They should be out in the open for everyone to see. Don't you think agree?"

"Yes," she said, "if you want them to be."

"I do."

I was next to her now, our faces close. I looked down into her her clear blue eyes. Her face was angular, sculpted, like a model's. Her lips were full and moist. I held her face tenderly in my hands. Her blonde hair felt like silk under my fingers. I kissed her lips lightly, once, twice. Connie tasted yummy. Up close, her subtle perfume was intoxicating. I kissed her deeply. Her lips opened and our tongues met in her mouth. Her arms slipped around me and she hugged me close as the passionate kiss continued.

After knowing Connie since she was a child, our first real kiss was bound to be erotic. It didn't disappoint. Under my clothes, summoned by the kiss of this very fuckable young lady, my cock awoke. Connie held me close and I ground my hips against her. My growing erection rubbed against her mons. My hands ran through her hair.

We broke for some air.

"Mmm, Connie," I said, "you taste so good. Your kiss is getting me excited."

"I've wanted to kiss you for so long, Mike," Connie said, looking into my eyes. Her desire was so pure and moving. "Since I first saw you."

"I've always wanted you, too, Connie," I told her. "I've always wanted to fuck you."

I touched her cheek with my fingers. Connie's face was so pretty. My fingers caressed her cheek and ran lightly over her lips. I effortlessly slipped two fingers between her sweet lips and slid them into her mouth. Her tongue felt like a warm velvet carpet, very welcoming. Connie's lips moulded around my probing fingers as she gently sucked them.

Fuck! Connie looked so hot with her mouth full. My cock was going to love it in there. It went bananas in my pants with the oral stimulation my fingers were receiving. I smiled at her as I slowly finger-fucked her mouth. My fingers deliciously slipped all the way into her wet mouth hole.

I eased them out, wet and sticky and kissed her open mouth. My hands swept down her naked back, feeling the warm, soft smoothness of her toned young body. I squeezed her cute arse through her shorts and pushed her hips into me. It felt good.

We kissed again and my hand sought out Connie's exposed tits. They were bigger than my daughter Trish's, but they were still under a handful. I grabbed what I could and pulled on the meat. I rubbed them in my hands. Connie's soft little dugs were such a turn on for me. The nipples were small and hard. I felt them between my fingers and pulled on them. Connie sighed as we pashed.

"You like that, Connie?" I asked her.

"Oh, Mike," she replied.

I stopped kissing to take a look at Connie's tits while I played with them. When I pulled on the nipples they stretched into pointy little breast-pyramids. Connie seemed to like them being pulled. While I stretched them, I twisted them, gently at first, then harder.

"Oww," Connie exclaimed quietly, but I kept on doing it. Get her used to it. She seemed to settle down quickly enough. I firmly flicked her nipples with my fingers, testing her. Little groans escaped from her lips with each firm flick. Connie's nipples were tender and aroused from the attention. I kissed her again then focusing on her tits again, slapped the nipples with short hard slaps. The little packets of flesh bounced and Connie, mewed coquettishly with each slap, but she took it. I was pleased with my cock slut.

The skin around her nipples was a little red so I leaned down and took Connie's cute tits in my mouth. Kiss them better. They were so nice to lick, suck and bite. Chewy. She was such a good girl. Connie's hands rested on my shoulders as my mouth helped itself to her tits. Connie appeared to enjoy it, shaking a little and cooing sweetly.

I stripped off my shirt and tossed it aside, then I pulled Connie against me so her tits were rubbing against my chest, skin to skin.

Mmm, Connie was so little against me, so warm and feminine. I dropped a hand down and began to feel between her legs. She was still in her cut denim shorts. My hand rubbed her labia through the thick material.

"Oh, Connie," I said as I groped her cunt, "what a hot little cock slut you are."

I wanted more of her. I took a break from groping and kissing and sat on the lounge. Connie stood before me with her beautiful face, her little reddened tits and hot sexy body.

"Take your shorts off, Connie," I instructed her.

Connie faced me and undid the zip and button then holding the waistband pulled her pants down. She placed them out of the way. She had left her white lacy g-string on. I rubbed my cock through my pants as I looked at her standing there almost naked in front of me.

"Turn around," I instructed.

She slowly pirouetted, giving me a three-sixty degree view of her body. Connie was fit and her arse was firm. The thread of her g-string emerged from between her twin arse-peaks in a very alluring way.

I beckoned Connie over to me on the lounge. As soon as she was within reach, I touched her mons through her panties. My palm moulded to the warm curve of her pubis. I slipped my hand under her panties, through the leg hole and played with her cunt, just as I had in the pool. Connie sighed as her clit was massaged. I pulled her panties down by the thin elastic and had my face in front her naked cunt for the first time in years. The folds and furrows of her labia were breath-takingly beautiful. Connie was a beautiful woman all over.

"Connie," I said, "your cunt is so fucking gorgeous."

"Thank you, Mike," she replied, obviously pleased with its effect on me, "I am glad you still like it."

"I love it," I told her honestly. "I can't wait to get my cock up it."

But not straight away. My fingers felt her pussy and slipped through behind to her arse.

"Turn around," I told her.

Her delectable peachy arse was inches from my face. My hands instinctively reached out to knead the fleshy mounds. I slapped her buttocks, leaving red marks. Connie whimpered delightfully. I placed my nose between her closed arse cheeks and inhaled the earthy scent of her body and her sex.

"Oh, Connie," I told her, "I am going to enjoy making you my fucking cock slut so much."

It would be a rare joy to defile, humiliate and then share this pure, innocent beautiful girl.

"Me too," she replied.

"Bend over," I told her, "pull your arse cheeks apart. Expose yourself like a fucking slut. Let me see your fuck holes."

Deliciously, Connie did as directed. I rubbed my hard dick, still hidden in my pants. Her two holes were revealed, one above the other, inches away. Her arsehole was a perfect tight whorl and beads of juice lubricated the lips of her cunt hole. Bent over like that Connie was just a cunt on legs. The sight was one of the most beautiful I'd ever seen. But now I was in a dilemma. Which hole first?

I leaned in and let my tongue play with her arsehole, poking it, licking it. Connie responded with a gasp and steadied herself. My tongue slid along the deep groove of her arse. Fuck! Connie's arse tasted great. Connie was so umami.

My gliding licks descended over the wet open slit of Connie'a cunt. My tongue easily slid into her welcoming cunt hole that I had fingered in the pool a few days ago. I licked her clit and Connie writhed. The heavy scent from her cunt was so arousing.

"Oh my god, Mike," Connie purred, "that feels so good."

I spread her cunt hole open and looked at the pink inside of her tunnel. It was a hot sight, but it needed something inside it, so I finger-fucked her cunt with two, then three fingers. Connie's pliable cunt wrapped around the invading fingers greedily.

I had put some lube nearby in preparation for Connie's visit and this I now picked up and squeezed a long squirt into Connie's arse crack. I worked the slippery lubricant into Connie's back door with first one then two fingers. The whorl in the middle of her arse opened smoothly for my fingers and gripped them deliciously.

"Oh, Connie," I said cheekily, "youre arse is so hungry. You fucking dirty girl."

"It's all your fault, Mike," she said. "All those years being around you."

Connie was still bent over, bracing herself on the coffee table as I reamed her arsehole and cunt with my fingers.

"Fancy a lollipop?" I asked her.

It was a kind of memory triggering code: when they were younger and we swam naked I would give Trish and Connie lollipops to lick after hopping out of the pool. Of course, I'd usually have an erection which they would see me stroke while they licked their lollipops. It was simply a nice way to relax.

"I was always excited when I was little, if I saw your cock when we all swam naked together," Connie confided.

"Swimming with you and Trish always made me excited, too," I told her.

"I realise that now," she said. "Back then I just thought it was so cool that it got so big. It was so natural."

"I am excited now," I told her.

"Do you have a lollipop for me, now," Connie said.

"Why dont you take my shorts off and find out," I said and withdrew my fingers from Connie's fuck holes.

Connie turned around and knelt down beside me. She kissed me and felt my chest, then with quick hands unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I raised my butt and Connie slid them off. She placed them neatly aside. I stood up in front of her, my crotch up close to her face. She slipped my briefs down and my hard boner flicked up in the air. She laughed.

I rubbed my boner into her face and gave her my balls to feast on. Her hand held my shaft while she juggled my balls with her tongue and sucked on them.

"Oh, baby," I said. "At last."

I pulled my balls out of her suction; Connie pulled on my cock shaft and kissed the soft head sweetly, tenderly. She licked it's piss slit daintly.

"Oh, fuck," I said, "suck my cock, baby."

I pushed my boner into Connie's mouth. At last I was mouth fucking Connie. She looked so beautiful with a cock in her mouth. And she gave good head! Her tongue, lips, mouth all combined to work my cock. She looked in my eyes as I mouth fucked her, my hands behind her head so I could go deep. She sounded a bit like a blocked drain when I deep throated her, but Connie coped with it well.

"That's it Connie," I encouraged, "suck my cock you fucking little cock slut. You fucking love it. You dirty girl. You love having my cock in your fucking mouth."

I ponytailed her hair and pulled her off my dick. I sat back down on the lounge and laid back with my hips over the edge. Connie slipped between my legs. I put my feet on the coffee table.

"Is there any more lollipop, Mike?" she asked.

"There sure fucking is, Connie," I told her. "After you lick my arsehole."

Connie picked up my cock which lay against my belly and ran her tongue up, over the head and down. I spread my arse cheeks apart. Connie jacked my cock in her hand as she licked my balls and gradually moved lower. Soon, I felt her soft warm tongue flick mt arsehole. It was so fucking exciting having such a sweet, butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth girl like Connie licking my arsehole. It was very sensitive and it really turned me on.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I sighed, "that's it you dirty little cock slut. Lick my arsehole."

With one hand I pushed her face into my arse and her tongue probed my hole. Connie was tongue fucking my arse! Who would have ever thought she would do that! What a lovely girl.

"That is so fucking hot," I told her.

I released my hand from her head. Connie licked my hole some more, then took my dick in her mouth down to the base. I think she must have been turned on, too. I fondly watched her head as it rose and fell over my dick.

"Connie," I said after a few minutes of her exquisite mouth on my cock, "I want to fuck you now."

She stopped sucking my dick.

"Stand up and bend over like before. Spread your arse cheeks open for me."

She did as she was told. I stood between her legs. I ran my boner down her perfect arse crack a few times and tapped it on her clit. Her cunt was wet and semi-open. I checked her holes were still lubricated from before with my fingers.

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her sweet young cunt. I held her hips. I thought of all the years we'd known each other. There were tears in my eyes as I pushed my cock into Connie in a long slow, smooth thrust.

Fucking hell! I was finally, balls deep in Connie's cunt. It was a dream come true. The successful completion of a project years in the making.

"Oh, fuck," Connie gasped. "Oh fuck, Mike. I can feel your cock all the way inside me. It feels so big!"

"Hmmm, you like a cock up your cunt, don't you," I said as started to fuck this gorgeous young woman harder.

"Fuck yes," Connie said.

"You're a real cock slut now, Connie."

"Yes."

I pulled her hips onto me as I thrust forward. Connie was still young and tight. It looked wonderful seeing my cock part the lips of her cunt and her hole wrap around the shaft so tight. Snail trails of sticky cunt juice shone on my cock in the light.

Connie had two fuck holes in view and I intended to use both of them. As I reamed her cunt, I teased her arsehole with a finger.

"You like that, cock slut?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied immediately.

"I am going to fuck you up your arse, Connie," I informed her.

"Be gentle, please," Connie stressed.

"I'll start gentle," I informed her.

I slipped my cock out of Connie's cunt. It was sticky with cunt slime. I rubbed it in her arse crack and placed the glans against the whorl of her sphincter. Gently I leaned in towards her arse. Connie's hole had been loosened by the fingering and lube. Slowly, Connie's arse-mouth dilated and opened to accept my cock.

My cock's head was in her arse, when Connie called, out, "Oh fuck, Mike, your cock feels fucking amazing in my arse."

"There's a lot more to go in yet," I assured her.

When my cock was about half in I started to fuck Connie's arse, back and forward. Connie groaned and grunted as her arse was reamed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried. "My arse feels so full of your cock."

"You'll take it all up your arse, baby," I encouraged her.

I continued to fuck Connie up the arse and with each thrust slip more of my dick into her. Eventually, I was balls deep in the arse of my young "daughter" and butt fucking her like she'd been doing it all her life.

"Oh, fuck, Mike," Connie cried out, "that feels so good, now."

I felt confident enough about her arsehole to occasionally pull my dick out completely and admire the gape. Connie was so beautiful. I spread her arse cheeks wide and was able to dip my cock in and out of her arsehole at will, like a pen into an inkpot.