Natural Forces Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you love me," Trish said looking me in the eyes, breaking my heart with desire for her, for my daughter.

"I love you, Dad," Trish said and we were both in years now.

We kissed again, but this time with more passion. I was in my pj bottoms and they started to tent from Trish's passionate, probing tongue kiss.

My daughter's hand accidently brushed the head of my rapidly growing cock in its pj tent. It jumped higher.

"See how much I love you," I said making a little jest of it.

"I can't really see it," she said.

I stood up in front her as she sat on the side of her bed. I slipped my pj's down and exposed myself to my daughter. My erect cock was inches from her face.

"Now you can see how much I love you!" I said.

I rubbed my cock against her face. She looked up at me. My cock grazed her lips. She moved her head away. My cock followed her. She was teasing me. My cock caressed her cheek. It was very hard. I turned her face towards me and pushed my cock against Trish's mouth.

She opened her mouth to say something, "Dad..." but before she could finish the sentence, my cock slipped in. I started to rock back and forward. My cock was working it's way deeper into Trish's mouth. I held her head and started to mouth-fuck her.

"Oh, Trish," I soothed as Trish finally began to reciprocate with her tongue and suction. "Fuck, I love you darling."

Trish grabbed my balls and pulled on them. It was exciting to receive a blow job from my daughter! Trish put a finger on my arsehole and pressed gently while I reamed her mouth.

"Oh, yes, baby," I said.

Trish's mouth was so stimulating. Her tongue was so warm, her lips soft and tight around my cock. Her suction was just right. She juggled my balls with one hand and fingered my arse with the other.

"Oh, suck your Daddy's cock, Trish, such a good girl.

Trish's bedroom had a mirror on the wardrobe and I could see us reflected in it: Trish was sitting on the bed with me, standing between her legs, fucking her mouth. I could see my daughter taking my cock in her mouth. It was like watching a hot movie with me as the star. And when I looked down, I had a point of view perspective of the same scene. My daughter's tender lips wrapped around my thick cock as it slid between them, deep into her mouth. Her eyes looked up into mine. Fuck, this was such a special moment for a father and daughter to share together.

I felt so tingly. My cock was hypersensitive, now. Trish's tongue licked my shaft and head, then she toyed with my piss slit. That did it. My cock pulsated and spewed its contents of cum into my daughter's loving mouth. I pressed fully in and held her face against my body while my cock continued to palpitate inside her mouth, pumping its cum down her throat as it climaxed.

"Oh, fuck, yes," I said.

When my cock slipped from Trish's mouth. A trail of cum dribbled from the corner of her lips. She looked beautiful. I kissed her and held her close. I slipped my hands down her knickers and rubbed her clit. She groaned and laid back on the bed. I pulled her panties down and set to eating the cunt-feast opening before me. Her hole smelled pungent, like she was on heat with desire. Trish quivered when I fingered her hole, then tongued her clit.

The taste was heady. The folds of my daughter's labia were slippery with her cunt juice. I sucked her clit and gently toyed it with my tongue. Her hands pressed my face into her pubis.

"Fuck, Dad," she cried. "Nobody eats my cunt like you. I'm so glad you sleep-raped me. Fuck. Oh yes."

Her body stiffened; her hips rose off the bed. Then she shook and groaned. I felt her cunt muscles flex on my fingers. Her body rippled with joy. Wave after wave of pleasure ran through her. Afterwards, she lay there limp, spread open on the bed, sweaty and cum stained.

"God, Daddio," she sighed slowly, "that was fantastic. Sorry, if I was a little grumpy earlier."

"Glad you liked it, Trish. Plenty more where that came from, special girl. Come and sleep with me tonight."

She smiled. I hugged her and led my now-happy daughter away to my bed.

---

Let me know via comments or email whether you liked this story and if you would like to read more of the adventures of Trish and Mike. Thanks.