Natural Forces Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh," Connie groaned. "Shit!"

I slipped into her cunt, too, from time to time, just to surprise her. I was the master of my cock slut's holes.

Connie reached a hand up and squeezed my balls whilst I was buried deep in her arse. I don't know why, but it set me off. I felt my balls climb high begin to tingle.

"I'm going to cum, Connie," I told her. "Turn around."

I pulled my dick out, leaving a wide gaping arsehole sink-hole in Connie's butt. Connie spun around. I pushed my arse-coated cock fully into her mouth. She sucked me hungrily. I quickly reached the point of no return. I pulled out of Connie's mouth and aimed my dick at her face. A huge load of cum ejaculated from my piss slit. It went everywhere! Connie's face, tongue, tits, hair were all coated in trails of thick hot white cum.

"Uh, ah, fuck, fuck," I cried.

"Wow," Connie called.

It was a climax seventeen years in the making. I shook. My cock throbbed and throbbed and creamed and creamed. My knees buckled and I collapsed onto the lounge. Fireworks exploded all through my body. I could hardly see.

I slowly came to my senses in time to see Connie taking the initiative. She was straddling my face and bringing her hungry unclimaxed cunt over my mouth. She rubbed it in my face. She smelled mangy and tasted delicious: of sex, cunt, cock, cum, arse, sweat.

"Your cock slut wants to cum, too," Connie said.

I was in no position to argue. I went with the flow. I found her clit among the labial folds and serviced it with my lips and tongue, sucking and flicking it. A finger found a hole. I kept the rhythm constant. Another hand steadied her hips. Soon Connie was groaning.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said, "just like that."

I continued doing as I was told. I felt Connie tense, press down on me, her breathing accompanied by short grunts. Then a cry escaped her lips, "Ohhh, yes. Fuck!"

I felt her body shake, her cunt convulse, her hips pounded on my face. I kept teasing her clit as long as I could. Swells of pleasure from her clitoris flooded Connie's young body. A huge gush of liquid exploded from her cunt and ran all over my face. Connie had cum big-time! Her eyes rolled back a bit and she fell down on the lounge beside me, quivering for several minutes. I was soaked in her expelled pussy juice.

We recovered slowly.

"Thank you, Mike," Connie said after some time. "Fuck. That was amazing."

"You're my slut, now," I told her. "So you'll be fucked a lot more from now on," I promised her.

"Good," she said.

"And as a cock slut, Connie," I explained to her, "you'll take a lot more cocks, too."

"What do you mean, Mike?"

"I mean," I said calmly, "that I will share your holes with other men. I know a lot of Dad's who would love to fuck a hot little cock slut girl like you, Connie. It will be just like fucking their daughters. They will start fucking you soon. You'll love having their cocks up your fuck holes. You'll be a happy, dirty cock slut servicing needy Dads in no time."

"Would you really like me to do that for you, Mike?"

"Yes," I replied, "it would make me very happy."

I grabbed Connie by the tits and pulled her close. We tongue kissed together, both excited by future prospects, for a long time.

---

The following day I received a strange telephone call.

"Hello."

"Is that Mike Barlow?" It was a woman's voice

"Yes, speaking."

"It's Mary McKenzie here, Mike. I am the mother of Sharon and Kirra."

Trish was good friends with Sharon; they'd gone through school together. Sharon and her sister, Kirra, had come to Trish's nubile girl's party last Saturday evening. Kirra had come on to me and eventually, one thing led to another and I'd cum in her mouth in front of her father, Joe. I wondered if that was what this call was about.

"Hi, Mary, how are you? I haven't seen you for a while. Hope all is well."

"All well, thanks, Mike. I was wondering if you had some time free this evening. I'd like to have a word with you, if I may."

It was a perfectly reasonable request, in the circumstances. I'd been half expecting it, to be honest. There was no point in putting it off.

"Um, yeah, sure. What time were you thinking?"

"Is eight-thirty OK for you, Mike?"

"Yes, that should be fine."

"Great. I will see you then. Bye."

"Bye." The call ended.

Fuck, I thought. I bet I was going to be yelled at for corrupting Kirra. But the bottom line was that Kirra came on to me, she was (just) over eighteen and legally able to fuck whom she chose. So, no problemmo. Consenting adults. Anyway best to get this over with. It would do Mary good to get it out of her system; it wouldn't do me any harm, except for the inconvenience. I hoped it wouldn't ruin the family friendship.

Trish was working late; I hadn't seen much of her this week, so I was free to have the "chat" with Mary. I showered and dressed and around twenty past eight, I hopped in the car and made the short drive to the McKenzie house.

I'd been there a few times. Joe and Mary were pretty nice, if morally conservative people. Mary had always had a good sense of humour, though. I knocked on the door and it was swiftly opened by Mary, neatly dressed in skirt and top. I guess she was late forties, slim - like Kirra - and still very good looking. If one had struck out with the daughter's cunt, the Mum wouldn't have been a bad consolation fuck.

"Hi, Mary," I said wondering when the verbal abuse would start.

"Hi, Mike. Thanks for coming over. I know it was short notice."

"No problem."

"Come in, through here." Mary led me to small sitting room off the hallway. "Would you like anything to drink?"

I declined the offer for the time being. We settled in adversarial positions across the room; I sat on the lounge, Mary in a comfortable chair on the opposite side of the coffee table.

There was a silence. Mary seemed to be working out how to start.

"Look," I said, deciding to kick it off and get it over with, "is this anything to do with Trish's party?"

"Yes," Mary replied. "It is." She pursed her lips.

"Well, I think you should know that..."

Mary interrupted me.

"No, Mike, let me speak. Yes, this is absolutely about what happened at Trish's party. Kirra was very excited when she came home and she told me everything. So did Joe."

So much for discretion, I thought, with a chuckle.

Mary continued her monologue,"Mike, I don't know if you know the background to all this, so apologies if I am repeating old news. Kirra is a good girl, but she has been going through a difficult time. She has had a massive crush on her father, Joe, for years, but he has been reluctant to do anything about it, one way or the other. He was worried about what others might think, I suppose. Taboos. All that rubbish. Consequently, the situation has been allowed to fester along unchecked, below the surface. It's caused a real undercurrent of tension in the family."

"I see," I replied, intrigued in where this was now going.

"I hope you don't mind me telling you this, Mike, I am not trying to saddle you with our problems."

"No, it's fine Mary," I said consoling her. "Sometimes it's good to be open about things like this."

"Yes, indeed. You're very understanding, Mike. Anyway, Kirra has been struggling with how to cope with what she thought was her Dad's rejection of her for quite a while, eighteen is still quite young, you know."

I nodded sympathetically.

"It's been difficult for her. I've done what I can for her, but Kirra needed something that I, as a woman, didn't have to give her. And no-one else inside or outside of the family had been willing to give her the time of day, let alone listen to her or take her seriously. Well, that is, until last Saturday night when she met you, Mike. You're a similar age to Joe and you really listened to Kirra. You were so empathetic. It's rare in a man. You saw how she was suffering and you knew what she needed. Then you took the time, then and there, to give it to her. You've changed her outlook entirely. A father figure showing an affectionate interest in her made her immediately feel valued and desirable. Your eating Kirra's cunt and cumming in her mouth has re-built her self-confidence and self-esteem to sky high levels."

"Well," I said pleasantly surprised. "I just did what anyone else would have done in that situation."

"That's not true," Mary said firmly. "Not many men would have been brave enough to do that. And not only did you respond sensitively to her immediate need for a climax, but you also showed her how to suck a cock and then - crucially - included Joe! I am pleased you also gave him a good talking-to about being so selfish. He definitely deserved it. That was very good! And now, all the tension between them has vanished. Kirra and Joe are both very close now! And I am so happy! I am so pleased my youngest daughter is finally having the sex she has always desired with her Dad. It's so important that a girl's first experience is in the home with people she can trust. It's a miracle that it finally happened and I just wanted to say thank you, to you, personally. "

"Well," I said, "that's OK, Mary. It was my pleasure to help Kirra. She's a good girl."

"Yes, she is. And you're too modest, Mike."

"I'm sure Joe and Kirra would have fucked each other, eventually."

"I am not sure. They were drifting further apart, I think. But would you like to see them, now? They would both like to thank you in person."

"Um, sure. But I don't want to overstay my welcome. I'd better get going soon."

"Come with me, Mike."

Mary took my hand and led me upstairs to what, I presumed, was a bedroom. I wasn't sure what was going on. There were sounds coming from the inside.

Mary knocked once, not too loud and opened the door. I stepped inside. Laying on a bed was Joe, obviously naked. Straddled across his hips was Kirra in a reverse cowgirl. Her skinny arse was sliding up and down Joe's generous cock in very sexy and loving way.

"That's it baby," Joe was saying. "Ride Daddy's cock like a fucking jockey."

"Oh, Dad," Kirra said, "fucking me like this is soo hot!"

"You see, Mike," Mary said, "everything is great now!"

"Hey Mike," Joe called, realising I was there.

"Mike!" Kirra called out delighted.

Kirra rode her Dad's stiffy with verve. Her small tits and slim body still looked so sexy. I could feel my cock rising and rubbed the front of my pants. Mary sat down in a chair. She placed her feet on the bed and pulled up her skirt. She started rubbing her pussy watching her young daughter fuck her Dad. Mary looked kind of hot like that, too, I thought.

"Come over here, Mike," Kirra beckoned.

I went over and stood in front of her. She reached out and undid my pants.

"I've missed your cock, Mike," Kirra said. "Mum says the first one is always special."

Soon my pants were around my ankles. I slipped my briefs off and stripped off the rest of my clothes.

"Mmm," Kirra said as she stroked my cock shaft and felt my balls. "See Mum," Kirra added, "I told you Mike had a great cock."

"Yes you did, darling," Mary said as she fingered her hairy cunt hole.

"Fancy a mouthful of cock, Kirra?" I asked her humourously.

"Oh, yes!"

I remembered how good Kirra's mouth was and guided her mouth onto my shaft. She had gotten even better. She must have been practicing a lot on Joe. She continued riding her Dad while sucking me like a pro.

"Your first double penetration, darling!" Mary said happily.

Kirra couldn't reply with her mouthful.

I guess that the excitement of a first daughter dp was too much for Joe, who, to be honest, had been up his daughter for a while by now. He groaned and tensed and Kirra thrust her cunt down hard on his dick. His body shook and I could imagine the cum volcano exploding in his daughter's cunt.

"Oh, shit," Joe called, "fuck! I'm cumming!"

"Oh, Dad," Kirra cried, "I can feel you cumming and throbbing in me. Sooo cool! I love it!"

Kirra's cunt clamped down on Joe's cock for a few minutes. She continued mouth fucking my cock and fondling my balls. It was definitely nice with her parents watching.

"Joe," Mary said, "give Mike a go. He deserves it."

"Yes Dad," Kirra said, "stop hogging my eighteen year old cunt! Let Mike have go fucking me."

I laughed.

"Oh, alright," Joe said in mock reluctance, "if I have to." He smiled and winked at me.

Kirra slipped her cunt free from Joe's softening cock. Dad-cum oozed out of her slack-mouthed cunt hole, so sexy.

Joe moved away and Kirra laid on her back with her legs spread. She looked a bit like she had on the desk when I had eaten her cunt on Saturday. I stroked my cock as I surveyed her. Her arsehole was in view, but that would be for another day. Mary had two fingers in her own pussy and was rubbing her clit, her legs wide apart.

"Come on, Mike," Kirra entreated me, "shove that cock of yours right up me."

"Yes, Mike," Mary echoed. "Give Kirra a good fucking."

How could I refuse the ladies? I positioned myself between Kirra's legs. I leaned down and kissed her mouth as Joe guided my dick into Kirra's pre-fucked hole.

"Thanks, Joe," I said politely.

"Oh, fuck, Mike," Kirra gasped as I suddenly jammed my hard cock all the way up her wet little fuck hole.

"Mmm," I sighed, "Kirra, it's so nice to finally get my cock up you. You feel so nice around my dick."

Kirra had been loosened by her Dad and I could feel his semen in her pre-lubricated cunt. I was fucking horny, so I pounded into her without much finesse. I twisted her nips and flicked them. I grabbed Kirra's ankles and put them on my shoulders; this increased the fuck-leverage into her cunt so I could pound her harder and deeper. Mary groaned, maybe she was cumming from watching me fuck her daughter.

"Oh, Mike," Kirra said, "fuck, that is so good. Give it to me."

"Go for it, Mike," Joe said. "Fuck her little hole."

Encouraged by the spectators, I soon felt my balls lock and load.

"Ready for another cum bath, Kirra?" I asked her.

"Give it all to me, Mike," she said seriously. "Cum in my cunt."

I did. I flooded her cunt with my sperm. My throbbing cock emptied its load into the naked young woman's body. Mary, thrilled by the sight, screamed like a banshee from her own self-induced climax.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Kirra said. "Throb..., throb..., throb," she added in time with the pulsing of my cock inside her hole.

"Oh, Kirra," I said, "you're a fucking hot little piece of arse!"

Kirra's ankles were still on my shoulders and I slapped her narrow little butt. Mary was reviving.

"Darling," she said to Kirra, "I'm so proud of you! Two Dads cumming in you! You naughty little vixen!"

I slipped off her daughter's body and lay beside Kirra. Two loads of Dad-cum oozed from the young woman's well fucked cunt hole.

I thought that I'd better finish Kirra off, give her a cum of her own, and moved to eat her cunt hole, but Mary stopped me.

"Typical, Mike," she said, "always thinking of other's pleasure. You rest after your fuck. Let me take care of Kirra this time."

I nodded.

Mary buried her face between Kirra's raised legs. Kirra's hands were on her Mother's head.

"Oh, Mum," Kirra sighed, confirming her Mother's cunt-licking expertise. "You lick my clit so nicely."

"Thanks, Joe," I said while we observed Mary bring her daughter off.

"Thank you," he said.

"Have you remembered what I said about playing with Kirra's arsehole occasionally?" I asked. "It's important to get her used to it, so she can be fucked there, too."

"Mate," he said, "I haven't forgotten. Mary agrees, too. Kirra's not ready yet, but soon will be. You'll have to come back!" He elbowed me in the side and winked.

I laughed, "I sure will when that entrance is declared open."

"We'll be glad to have you."

Meanwhile, Mary had brought Kirra close. I noticed Mary's index finger was playing with Kirra's arsehole, while she worked her clit with her lips and tongue. Kirra's hips were raised now. Her legs had closed and tensed firmly around her Mum's ears, locking her in tight.

"Oh, fuck, Mum," Kirra cried. "So good. Yesss."

She fell silent. Then her lithe body shook and rocked with a cum exploding from her mum-licked clit. It was what she deserved after being filled to the brim with two Dad-cum loads, just a little earlier.

"Oohhh," Kirra gurgled as the climax wracked her young body.

Nobody cums like a young inexperienced woman! Kirra bounced and groaned until finally she lay, legs spread apart, arms wide and resting peacefully.

Mary smiled, happy with her handiwork, her face covered in Joe's, my and Kirra's cum.

"Thanks Mike," she said. "Without you, we'd never have fucked our darling daughter."

Mary hugged me and my still-sticky cock smeared cum on her. I held her tight and kissed her cunt-licking mouth.

"Happy to help spread family love," I said honestly. "Any time. Just make sure you keep Kirra's arsehole sweet. I saw you doing a good job, there, Mary."

"Thanks. We do try. You should come back when it's ready to take a cock," Mary said. "Your cock would look great up Kirra's arse."

"I'd like that," I replied. "Just one thing. I haven't seen Sharon around. Is she OK? I hope she isn't feeling left out."

I pulled on my semi-hard dick thinking about her. Joe and Mary looked at each other.

"I hope not," Joe replied.

"Well, we don't want that," Mary said. "But you're right Mike. Very considerate of you to think of her. We'll check on her."

"Cool," I said. "Let me know if you need a, um, hand with her."

---

It was Thursday evening and I hadn't seen much of Trish. Sure she had been working at the uni on her research project, but still.

She'd been quiet around the place when she was here, too, not her usual flirty self. I thought I should see what was going on. She was up in her bedroom, so I dropped by on my way to bed.

"Heya, babe," I said, "everything OK?"

"Yes," she replied curtly.

"Well," I said, "that's not how I see it, Trish. What's the matter? Problems at uni?"

"No."

"OK," I replied, "but I know something's the matter. Want to talk about anything?"

"Well," she started, "if you really want to know, Dad, it's you. You seem a bit, distracted lately."

"Oh, I am sorry, darling," I said soothingly and touching her dark hair. "I have been a bit preoccupied, this week."

"You sure have," she said unhappily. "Preoccupied by Connie and Kirra!"

I wasn't sure how she knew about Connie, but they were a tight-knit group of friends. It made me wonder again about what Sharon was going through, too.

"Hey there, now," I said sternly. "What are you saying? Are you jealous, Trish?"

She didn't say anything, but she looked away.

"Well, there is no reason to be," I assured her. "You're my daughter. No-one else can ever be that. I love you in a way I could never love anyone else. All those years caring for you, looking after you, just us being together. No-one could ever replace you, beautiful girl. No-one ever will."

"Sure," she said.

I thought I saw tears in her eyes. I sat next to her and kissed her.

"Trish," I told her, "I was there when you were born. I've watched you grow up. I've seen you happy. Seen you sad. I've seen you win and lose. I've watched as you grew into a wonderful young woman with a great future in research and academia. And I have seen you develop into one sexy young lady with a great arse."

She smiled at that.

"Babe, I love you more than anyone and that will never change. You will understand better when you're a parent, but, a love between parent and child is special. The trust. The innocence. It can never be displaced by other lovers."

Trish was in tears now.

"I'm sorry, Dad," Trish sobbed, "what an idiot, I am! I was just being silly."

"That's OK, Trish. We're all allowed to be silly now and then."