All Comments on 'Natural Inclinations Pt. 01'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice beginning

For those so inclined, this first, well-written chapter has the potential for a wonderful tale. Thank you -

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 3 years ago

The Wonders of a Vivid Imagination!

Although being far from a naïve 18yo, this story makes me feel just that. Once ! accepted the pee drinking, I could see the bigger picture of the shift in mind control and evolving feminisation.

A great start, DeanaBard, or should it be Miss DeanaBard?!!!

Definite 5 Star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, we know where this story is going to go. The psychological beatdown from Janice is going to screw up this guy's life big time. I hate stories that mess with little kids and I understand some reasoning why the author brought up how Janice grew up the way she did. It still hurts to find out that Janice's little brother has been so traumatized by their mother that he probably is a full blown sissy that still craves cocks. Janice is a well trained dominatrix that Peter does not stand a chance to be a man (at least he has a big cock that may help him a bit).

KansasFunKansasFunalmost 2 years ago

Hey thanks for the nice comments on my story..... loved it. Found yours so I am reading this series.... very interesting and sexy! Tks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start to a very promising story. Great psychological breaking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES