Natural Inclinations Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This maneuver pulled his scrotum taught and smooth. The side-effect was that it made each of those little marbles look larger than normal while causing the smallness of his flaccid dick to appear even shorter.

Next, he was to select the silkiest pair of panties from the assembled sets on his bed. They were far less sheer but also smoother to the touch than the pair he wore.

Reading through the note one last time to commit it to memory, he then closed his eyes (as recommended) and set out to satisfy each part of her directive.

Using the chosen pair of panties, he slowly and loosely tickled his dick, balls, and now hairless surrounding area. The feel of the sensuous fabric was marvelous. But grazing it across the sensitive and often ignored testicles created a whole new level of delight. His dick, like a corpse rising from the dead, awakened from its resting place to stand erect and ready.

As if she was standing right there with him, he heard her voice whispering the words written in the note. His heartbeat grew faster when she instructed, "Enjoy how much more sensitive you are down there without all that ugly hair. I want you to take your time to feel as sexy as you look."

Taking her written advice, he slowed down to absorb and enjoy himself. Indeed, he did feel quite sexy. And by delaying, the urgency to beat off intensified second-by-second. His dick, now full of vim and vigor, eagerly cried out for more forceful attention. Very soon, petting and tickling turned into stroking the length of his now steely rod. The silky-smooth fabric allowed his fist to move in ways that he had never known while using his bare hand.

Just as Miss Janice had written for him, his imagination was able to conjure what sliding into a pussy might feel like. Soon his hips instinctively began to rhythmically move in and out. Before his thrusting got too aggressive, though, he stopped long enough to blindly open the pantie and lay it over his pulsing and leaking pole. Pinching the end to form a small pocket, he then regained his grip on things and began thrusting in earnest.

In his mind's eye, he imagined that Miss Janice was seated on the edge of the bed, and he was between her legs fucking her. As they fucked they kissed. Tongues fiercely battling for supremacy. His boner and his style of lovemaking were good enough to elicit guttural moans of pleasure from this older woman. This swelled him with pride, driving him to fuck her harder.

Then something unexpected happened, and not for the worse. Peter's mind conjured up a detail not mentioned in the note.

Just as Miss Janice was gripped with another orgasm -- the third due to his excellent cocksmanship -- she let out a mighty moan and collapsed onto her back.

At the very moment her tongue withdrew from his mouth, a big stiff cock was there to take its place. Without missing a beat, he enthusiastically sucked that cock deep into his mouth.

Repressed depraved thoughts came to the fore. Peter was suddenly involved in a three-way orgy of erotic ecstasy. As Peter imagined realizing his secret desire to penetrate lovely Miss Janice's heavenly pussy, a faceless stranger's cock was tickling his tonsils. And he was ecstatic to be at the center of this debauchery.

From there, the pace of things intensified. Peter's hands held firmly onto Miss Janice's hips while the stranger had a hold of Peter's head. Peter's steely shaft pumped steadily and forcefully into his teacher's dripping cunt.

Without breaking stride in his furious-paced fucking, Peter was even more focused on giving the very best blowjob the stranger had ever experienced. He eagerly accommodated the cock in his mouth as it pushed in and out, faster and deeper. There was no choking or gagging. Every inch of that glorious specimen of man meat easily made its way past his tonsils and down his throat.

He clearly heard Miss Janice saying what a perfect slut 'she' looked like sucking cock, and she loved that in her girl. That was just about enough to sent him over the edge. It was when she said she wanted her belly full of his cum that he could hold back no more. His testicles tightened while his erection swelled.

The sound of deep moaning filled the room and rang in his ears as his orgasm shook him from within. Miss Janice wanted his cum, and he was giving it to her by the bucket full. The spunk began flowing and kept on doing so. With every thrust of his hips, another glob of goop was discharged.

He wasn't prepared to let the dream end. However, when his hard-on became too sensitive to continue, the dream was broken, and his hand had to stop pumping. This was followed by feelings of embarrassment.

To embellish upon what Miss Janice had written was one thing. Fantasizing about unleashing his lustful desires for her was understandable. What was messing with his head was trying to understand what could have prompted him to imagine an additional participant? And why did it have to be a guy? Most perplexing, why the heck had he become more concerned with perfectly sucking a stranger's cock rather than how his own cock would feel inside a woman's pussy?

Could it be that his sensibilities have been modified? To the point that taking care of the needs of others -- not just Miss Janice, but the needs of anyone -- had become more important to him than his own wants and needs?

Peter opened his eyes. His eyes instantly saw the pocket he'd left in the panties was now puffed out full of his jizz. To his amazement and amusement he noted that with each successive ejaculation -- his fourth of the day -- the constancy of his cum had increased. Its thickness hardly penetrated the pores of the fabric.

Following Miss Janice's instructions, he wrung every last drop of cum out of his wilting pecker into the pantie. Pinching the cum-filled pocket closed, he then slid it up and off before taking a closer look. The pocket was now a pouch. A bulbous pouch of cum. The silky fabric glistened as it was forced to contain the gelatinous goo. The sight of which caused Peter's mouth to salivate.

Beyond the instructions on how he was to masturbate himself, Miss Janice's "Read Me First" list ended with one final item. The note explicitly stated, "After you accomplished that -- AND NOT BEFORE -- but before doing anything else, you will open the envelope."

Physically drained but mentally excited, Peter was eager to see what else Miss Janice had in mind for him. Holding the cum-filled panties in one hand, his other hand reached for, then fumbled with the unsealed "#2" envelope. Flicking the folded paper from the envelope, he found an entirely new and extended set of tasks.

Again, this list was laid out in a bullet-pointed fashion. Only, instead of being hand-written, this list was a computer printout. Evidently, Miss Janice had planned his evening well ahead of time.

Even before getting through the first two points, his lips curled into a broad smile.

Without readjusting the panties' waistband that was still tucked behind his balls, he went downstairs to the formal dining room. The large decorative clock that dominated one wall said it was 3:32. An entire seventeen minutes had elapsed since returning home to entering the dining room.

After getting a fancy dinner plate from the china hutch, he placed it at the head of the table -- his father's seat. Carefully, he placed the cum-filled panties down onto the plate, pouch-side down. With delicate care, he pealed open and spread the silky fabric.

Before his hungry eyes, he exposed a lovely glob of pearly white cum. As there had been time for it to cool, it was even more consistent and gelatinous than when first ejaculated. All the same, to Peter, it was a marvelous sight.

According to Miss Janice's directives, this was to serve as Peter's dinner. "This meal before you is loaded with vitamins and protein. Just what a growing girl needs. Do not slurp! Use only your lips and tongue. Take your time to savor and enjoy your meal. Before you begin, you may wish to pour yourself a glass of pee to accompany and complement this fine delicacy you have crafted for yourself."

He had almost forgotten that part and got up to get a glass. Only instead of a regular drink glass from the kitchen, he returned to the hutch. Right there in the elegant dining room, Peter stood with his limp dick hanging into his mother's best crystal water glass, filling it with golden elixir. Returning to his seat and his dinner, he noticed a streamer of residual cum had been flushed from his urethra and now floated lazily in the glass.

With a beaming smile, he bent over tonight's delicacy, inhaling deeply. The aroma was delectable. Unaware that invisible and odorless but potent pheromones were being absorbed by his brain at the same time. Together, they created a nearly irresistible desire to suction it from the plate, slurping it all down at once.

But resist, he did. Instead, he had his orders. With his lips, he picked at the now even cooler and thicker lump of cum. Nip by nip, he worked at it. With each nibble, he allowed the cum to warm in his mouth to release its full, rich flavor. After four or five morsels had warmed and finally slid down his throat, he took a sip of his special cocktail. "How right she was," he thought. "They do complement each other."

Still, wanting the last thing to cross his tastebuds to be his cum, he swallowed the last of his custom beverage before it had a chance to cool.

By the time he had nibbled and suctioned every trace of cum from the panties and licked the plate clean, it was just after four o'clock. It had taken him longer to eat and drink his meal than it took to make it.

More than three times longer!

* * * * *

Chapter 19

With dinner out of the way, it was time for Peter to tackle the rest of the items on Miss Janice's list.

Next up was a rather lengthy piece of business, beginning with a blunt statement...

'NO MORE MASTURBATING TONIGHT!'

Well, that shouldn't be a problem. After four orgasms in one afternoon, the teen was doubtful if he could get it up again, no matter what. The note went on...

'Overall, you don't have much body hair. Just the same, you are to shave every inch of your body -- from your nose to your toes. ARMPITS TOO! For the sake of practice, re-shave your privates too. (In the bottom of the bag, I have provided: A can of scented Shaving Cream; Ladies Razors; Ladies Deodorant; and Lotion for after your shower.) After you have shaved and showered, apply the lotion generously from head to toe. This will help moisturize my girl's skin to keep her soft and sexy.'

Well, that was pretty much to the point. If nothing else, that last sentence made it abundantly clear what the objective here was. For Peter to really know what it's like to be a girl would require more than just acting like one. He also needed to look the part. Put simply, he had to BE the girl!

With a bemused shake of his head, he decided, what could it hurt? So far, playing this game with Miss Janice has been quite educational. At the same time, it had been a surprising amount of fun. So why mess with a good thing?

Granted, it's unlikely that any female would have reason to shave her face or chest. But based on his online observations, it seemed customary for chicks to shave everything else.

As an extra bit of justification for going through with this, he reminded himself that making himself smooth and hairless now wouldn't be permanent. These lessons could end at any time. Whenever that time did come, he could stop shaving and just go back to being himself again: A guy.

Besides, like Miss Janice had pointed out, he had almost no body hair to speak of anyway. Aside from his pits and pubes, everything else was quite fine and light in color. Meaning that it was almost undetectable at a distance of just a few feet.

Even shaving his face was something he only bothered to do every so often. Like the rest of his body, his facial hair grew sparsely. It grew most prominently in just three small areas: on the tip of his chin and on either side along his jaw.

So there he was, standing at his bathroom vanity sink, going through the motions of smearing on his usual foam in preparation on shaving off the poor excuse for men's whiskers.

His bathroom mirror was so much larger than Miss Janice's tiny powder room mirror. Now he had an almost full-body reflection that he hadn't seen before. And what an incongruous sight to behold! With shaving cream hiding his androgynous facial features, the reflected image screamed 'guy.' However, everything else from the neck down did not match that assessment. A slim body frame of medium height, encased in a bra and pair of panties. A perfect example of youthful femininity.

To restore his 'maleness,' he removed the undergarments. Surely, that would set things straight.

Well, not quite. Tan lines remained to reveal a set of distinct silhouettes. Instead of being frustrated, he found it surprisingly amusing. The shadows of the scalloped bikini on his chest caused him to smirk in self-pity. The circumstances leading to those tan lines being there in the first place were so ridiculous -- A teenage boy sunbathing in a girl's bikini. Yet, thinking back on the reasons for their presence caused an embarrassed chuckle.

Then, in that reflection, he saw something that turned that subtle chuckle into outright giggles. At his waist, in the middle of a distinct triangular shadow, no longer obscured by fur, his overworked testicles were remarkably absent from view. Over an hour since his most recent orgasm and his balls had yet to descend. As if to discourage any further use or abuse, his scrotum was still holding those little marbles safely within his body. At the same time, his shriveled dick wiggled limply with each giggle..

Self-pitying snickering soon intensified to outright laughter, bringing about a more violent degree of dick wiggle, furthering his bemused laughter. Even he could see that, when flaccid, his dick had a certain 'cuteness' to it. Whatever pride his erections had previously provided, this current visual created an entirely new perspective of his manhood. Certainly nothing to promote pride. It's little wonder that girls' panties were so comfortable. They fit so well. There simply wasn't much down there to be contained -- at least not when flaccid.

The fact that no amount of self-loathing would stifle his giggles was itself laughable. Based on what he was looking at -- and the various pet names Miss Janice had been using for him -- she had been no less amused by these attributes. Seeing him dressed and acting like he was a girl was a turn-on for her. She had said as much. Little wonder since much of his maleness could be obscured from view.

The thing was, in whatever form it took, he liked her attention. This only furthered his appreciation of these games that the two of them were playing. In just a few days, he had experienced so many things that never would have come about if not for this woman. Indeed, none of it had happened with the girls his own age.

But with, Miss Janice, in just two days, he had gotten to see, fondle, and suck on real breasts. He got to feel, then lick a pussy. He found out that getting sucked off was WAY better than a soapy hand. He discovered what drinking piss is like. (And that she didn't look down on him for liking it.) Better still, he learned what cum tastes like. AND that it's nutritious too! All of this, and so much more. To end his day with bikini lines and a limp wasted nub of a dick was well worth the price.

Throughout this introspection, Peter had finished shaving and rinsing his face. He then began wondering what else Miss Janice might have in mind for them to play. Was there still more he needed to be taught about being a girl? Probably, since she sent him home with a bag full of feminine lingerie, wanting him to shave off all traces of body hair and apply lotion to soften his skin.

Just thinking about what might come next sent chills up his spine. One thing was for sure; he wasn't about to let Miss Janice down.

There was something else to consider: At eighteen years old, he was still half her age. She was old enough to be his mother. Even he could see that role-playing as her adult daughter was a game that would soon grow old. Just how much longer would it be before she got tired of playing with him? That disquieting thought caused him to mutter in resignation, "I give it two, maybe three days. A week at most."

Before that time came, he'd have to make sure to keep Miss Janice engaged by doing anything and everything requested of him. Right then and there, he promised himself: Whatever she wants, she gets. First and foremost, that meant completing his assignments using the supplies she had provided, all of which were at the bottom of the bag.

To get to the razors and shaving cream, he had to finish emptying the bag. Next out was his forgotten bathrobe. As he unfolded it, out fell a plastic pouch. Picking it up from the floor, the display picture tucked into the pouch gave him chills. Inside the pouch: a burgundy babydoll nightie and matching thong -- size: petite.

Instantly excited to try it on, Peter wondering if it would fit him. Even his dick started to show some signs of life with this discovery. Just from the illustration alone, Peter could tell the spaghetti-strap barrel top was semi-transparent and trimmed in ruffles. The crotch piece of thong appeared to be little more than a triangle of shiny satin with narrow black strings connected to it. Eager to see and feel his latest acquisition, he snapped the flap on the package open and reached inside. His hands began to tremble at the first touch of the soft, featherweight material. Of course, to truly get the full effect of such sheer material, he would need to put it on.

Oops! Almost forgot. Shave. Then play.

Reluctantly putting the tantalizing garment aside, he dumped out the rest of the contents of the bag onto his bed. He began setting up to shave his legs in his bathroom when he had an epiphany. Why should he do this sitting on the edge of his tub when he could spread out in his parent's large walk-in shower? Gathering the goodies, he struck out for his parent's room -- this time remembering to take a towel with him.

It occurred to him just how quickly he had adjusted to walking around the house completely naked. He loved this extra freedom his parents' departure had created. Sure, he missed them. But he was going to enjoy this for as long and as much as possible.

His primary objective was to shave areas where hair growth was most prevalent: legs, armpits, and groin. His body tingled as he shaved his legs until they were silky smooth. It was a bit of a chore but worth it in the end. The shave cream had a great fragrance that keyed in with the whole objective of this exercise: be pretty and feminine. Next, he redid his pubic area, to which his dick again gave a valiant attempt at showing it still had life in it. Lastly, he did under his arms. With the difficult areas out of the way, it was just a matter of a quick once over for the rest.

Even with the absence of any significant hair elsewhere, it was surprising just the amount of time it took to shave his entire body. Previously unaware of the superfine, nearly invisible hairs that grew pretty much everywhere, he had shaved so quickly and carelessly it resulted in being covered in stubble. Starting over, he shaved again, going slowly and carefully.

Sticking with the theme of the evening, he washed himself using his mother's fragrant soap. His hands glided across his smooth skin. He couldn't recall his body feeling this way in his hands. Remembering how Miss Janice had tongued his asshole, he diligently washed back there, even wiggling his finger inside. He would never take that region for granted ever again. For the scalp and the only remaining hair, he finished off with his mother's shampoo and conditioner.