Natural Inclinations Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Likewise, her smiling eyes were watching him. Peter's willingness to lick her pussy didn't surprise her. Nor did his youthful enthusiasm. It was the way he was using both his tongue and lips that caught her off guard. At only his second time, he was already demonstrating superb oral skills.

In fact, the young lad had been so successful at lighting her fires, within minutes, her orgasm was close at hand. But rather than reaching it this way, it was as good a time as any to see if he had what it would take to push her over the edge. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck mommy, please. I need you, now!"

Her sudden and graphic request surprised him. It also turned him on. And it didn't take a rocket scientist to know what this meant. Within moments he would no longer be a virgin. "Okay, mommy." In a flash, the student prepared to crawl up on top of his mentor.

Lifting his top to remove it, she stopped him. "No! Don't take anything off," she pleaded. "I want to watch my special girl in her pretty frills." That sounded extra kinky. And Peter was becoming quite fond of kinky. Smiling back at her, he lowered and smoothed out his sexy top. Janice cooed, "That's my beautiful girl." The kinkiness was about to get even more so. "Now, let mommy watch her special girl's penis grow big and strong. Move your thong to one side and let it out."

Doing as instructed, his dick was free. His balls remained concealed but in almost no time at all, his boner inflated and grew. As it swelled, his mind raced, digesting just how kinky this evening had become. He was kneeling between the legs of this woman who is lying prone beneath him. While watching his erection grow, she continued playing the role of a middle-aged mother encouraging her late teenage offspring. But was his role that of a male or a female sibling? Only guys get erections. Yet, her words continued to be directed towards a female.

What was most obscene, taking kinky to its outer limits, this teen, her offspring, was about to fuck his/her own mother. The ultimate act of incest.

The lust in her eyes grew. There was little doubt in Peter's mind that most people would be disgusted by any form of incest -- and especially between parent and child. But Peter had read some incest stories and always ended up beating off to them. For him, family sex was just about the pinnacle of eroticism. And his dick was demonstrating its own lust for enacting this form of debauchery. To be taking part in such a deviant act, even if it was just role play, was so exciting. Now that things had gotten this depraved, he could further understand why he liked Miss Janice's game. Playing the part of a submissive but sometimes unruly teen, to hers of a strict but loving parent, fulfilled some deeply depraved needs. Not to mention how spankings resulted in rewards of hugs and/or sexy clothing. It reinforced the notion that pain and pleasure go hand-in-hand.

"Don't keep mommy waiting. Make sweet love to your mommy. Mommy is so wet and ready for you." She raised her legs again. "Give me another lick and see how ready I am for you." He bent down to find that her juices had been flowing steadily, streaming down the crack of her ass. Insane with lust, he lifted her legs further until she was almost doubled over and began licking the entire length of her split. Running his tongue from the base of her spine to the tip of her clitoris. He diligently licked and lapped, even deeply probing both orifices to capture and swallow those delicious female juices.

In no time, his oral ministrations were again moving her to the brink of another orgasm. Given another minute, it would have pushed her over the edge. "Oh, my sweet baby. Mommy needs you to make love to me. Put it in. Make love to your mommy." When he didn't change his position fast enough, she shouted. "Now! Fuck mommy ... NOW!!!" The desperation in her voice went straight to his dick, causing a blast of his own lube to jettison from his boner.

While keeping her legs up and on his shoulders, he raised up and moved forward. Peter may have been inexperienced, but he was an informed novice. He knew that this position would grant the greatest degree of penetration. Placing his hands on her tits, he inched forward, and his raging erection easily found its target, effortlessly sliding in.

Simultaneously, there were mutual sounds of delight and satisfaction.

Amazed at his knowledge of this technique elicited praise. "Oh, yes! That feels great." Allowing him to double her over even further, she whispered, "You are mommy's very special girl," then drew his lips to hers.

After a deep but tender kiss, she let him regain a dominant position. She said, "Now, fuck mommy." Then, more forcefully, she commanded, "Fuck me hard." Her words sent electrical charges through his body. Removing his hands from her chest, he took hold of her ankles and straightened his back. Now using her legs like the handlebars of a chopper motorcycle, he began thrusting with great vigor. So much so that, more than once, his backstroke was overreaching, causing him to fall out. After a quick realignment (and some assistance from Janice), he was back in and going at it again.

For Peter, this was definitely a high watermark. He was officially no longer a virgin. And what a heavenly feeling. Pussy felt better than having his dick sucked. And miles ahead of a soapy hand. He would have to make a habit of this. No matter what he had to do to make that happen!

Janice delighted in the expression of pure bliss on the boy's face. That, in combination with the sexy, feminine lingerie covering him, was a joy to behold. Using the silky fabric of his babydoll to tickle his smooth skin, her hands cupped and rubbed his flat breasts.

It was the same with every virgin she had broken in over the years. That unique look that each of her 'gurls' got the first time they felt their erections slide into a pussy. It was a look she never got tired of seeing.

Based on what she had already experienced with Peter, she knew he was incapable of lasting very long. And this would be especially true, his first time fucking. (That was almost always the case for first-timers.) Unfortunately, aside from a few minor tremors, Peter's erection was not thick enough nor anywhere near long enough to give her the orgasm she needed. There was, however, a fix for that. An orgasm was assured.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me. Fuck mommy hard!" her voice pleading. "Mommy needs your cum."

Even before she spoke, hoping to make this last as long as possible, he had been using every bit of self-control to delay his orgasm. But then he heard something that changed everything, "Come on, mom needs you to fuck her, HARD! Fill mom's belly with your cum. Shoot your cum into mom."

Those words... That one word, 'mom,' sparked something deep within him. In that instant, it was no longer his neighbor Peter was fucking. It wasn't Miss Janice saying those words. His mind heard his real mother pleading with him to fuck her. As if the two women had traded places. Suddenly, it was his own mother's cunt his penis was penetrating. The place from which he was born. And now she was begging to have her cunt filled with her son's semen! That was all it took for him to lose all control. His balls moved further up inside him as he shouted, "I'm cumming, mom!"

With one final thrust, a flood of built-up sperm burst forth. "GAAA!" he shouted.

He may have already ejaculated four times that day, but this was, by far, the most explosive. "OH MOM!" He sounded like he was about to cry. "OH MOM! I'm going to cum inside you. MOMmmm!"

Ecstatic over Peter's lust-filled mix-up, she said, "Yes, baby. Fill your mother's belly with your hot, thick cream." Janice watched her lover's eyes go crossed while his face screwed into a mix of pleasure and pain. She could feel his cum spewing and pooling in her vaginal cavity.

His body quaked and shook with each pulse of cum jetting through his dick into what he had believed to be his own mother's void. The reality of who he had just creamed was returning, but that didn't prevent one last involuntary outpouring of emotion. "Oh, god! I love you, mom."

For a few moments, he attempted to continue fucking, but his dick became super sensitive. Now, the slightest movement brought on more tremors and yet more cum. That didn't stop Miss Janice from exerting her vaginal muscles. Doing her best to milk every last drop of cum out of his softening erection. All the while, she enjoyed the way it made the boy quiver.

Peter felt like his insides were being sucked out through his penis. He couldn't take anymore. Letting her legs slip to either side, he collapsed on top of her. His erection rapidly withered away.

Returning to its flaccid state, his dick shriveled and fell out until just a nub was nestled between Janice's slippery labia, tickling her throbbing clit. The last of his cum was left dribbling down the length of her gash.

* * * * *

I'd like to ask... How's the story going so far?

I'd love to read your thoughts in the comments section. So please, take a minute to express your likes and/or dislikes.

ALSO, feel free to DM me to share your views and/or experiences. Any ideas, suggestions, and questions are always welcome. Come on. Give me a piece of your mind.

One last request, PLEASE VOTE! Thanks!