Natural Inclinations Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drying off took almost no time at all. Without water droplets clinging to or trapped in the hairs that had been there just a short time before -- especially on his legs -- the towel had much less to absorb. Next came the lotion. If he shaved it, he coated it. Again, running his hands across his now smooth and hairless skin was a delight.

On the vanity, he saw his mother's hairdryer and figured, what the heck? Blowing out and brushing his hair was something normally saved for special occasions. Most recently, his graduation day.

When Peter turned eighteen, his parents stopped hounding him to cut his hair. Just as long as he kept it neat. Peter was all too happy to accept their change in attitude, even when it ended up being longer than most of the other boys. His father said there were worse ways for a boy to "express himself." In the beginning, at night, his mother would brush his hair. Peter was happy to go along if that's what it took instead of getting it cut. Besides, as long as she wasn't spanking him for some misdeed, he appreciated the additional time with his mother. Sometimes she'd also use her blow drier. In hopes that he would do this for himself she taught him how to do use it.

Of course, as time went by, the care of his hair gradually fell to him to do on his own. Mother/son time slowly decreased as well. As is typical for teenage boys, caring for the appearance of his hair became less and less important.

Now, for the sake of his learning experience, Miss Janice wanted him to make himself girly. So, it could be said that this evening pretty much fell into that category of 'special occasion.'

One final detail, he spritzed himself with perfume. Might as well go all the way, right?

He muttered to himself, "I doubt any girls put on perfume before going to bed." Smiling, he paused in thought. "Unless it's to go to bed with her boyfriend." No sooner had those words left his lips when he made the connection between what he'd said and his actions. Then, shrugging his shoulders, he said, "Well, at least I'm not doing this for anyone but me."

Now he was all set to complete his mission. Returning to his own bedroom, he quivered at the sight of all the pretty lingerie laying out on his bed. "But," his mind raced with strange thoughts, "it is kinda fun putting myself in the place of that girl."

He had been kind of missing being hugged by a bra and loved the tight security of panties. However, he was dying to know what it felt like to wear something that was, without question, the most intimate and feminine thing any girl could slip into. "Is this what a girl goes through when she's getting ready for her man?"

Damn! There was that odd thought again.

His hands trembled as he unfolded the lovely burgundy babydoll chemise and thong. Out fell another note. "Remember, DO NOT TO MASTURBATE!"

"Okay! Okay! I get it. Sheesh." Although his dick was valiantly attempting to finish stiffening from its current mid-erection, it was generating a mild pain in his groin -- no doubt from over-usage. Still, even that couldn't dampen the mental arousal and eagerness to finally put on the sexy lingerie.

Stepping into the thong was like nothing else he had ever done or felt before. All along, he thought nothing could feel sexier than putting on panties. This was ten times sexier. The triangle in the front was so narrow between his legs there was no room for his scrotum. His only option was to finish tucking his balls up inside himself. Then, after snapping his dick a few times with his finger, it withered and wilted enough that he could push the turtle head back into its shell. With everything in front situated, he pulled the waistband up over his hips. The string in the back slid between his ass cheeks, pulling the front panel taught, holding everything snugly in place and all but obscuring his maleness. Wearing a thong would definitely take some getting used to.

He was tempted to look at himself in the mirror but held off until he could get the top on. Careful to not mess up his hair, he raised the top over his head, slipped his arms through the spaghetti straps, and then allowed the top to float down his torso. Heaven!

He felt incredibly sexified. Now he was ready to see if his looks matched.

Astonished at first, a smile came to his lips as he said, "Hi there, cutie. I love your outfit. Can I spend the night with you?" A warm glow flushed his face. He... SHE was stunning!

The bodice had a stretch band that encircled his upper mid-section, just below his breasts, offering just a hint of a hug. The matching spaghetti straps held the front up, perfectly framing his breasts, giving the appearance of actual development. Below that expandable band, the rest of the babydoll loosely flowed down like a skirt to the upper mid-thigh. Although it covered it, the sheerness of the fabric did not hide the thong. But it did obscure what was trapped within.

Now this made all the bother of shaving feel entirely worthwhile. Absentmindedly, Peter began twisting his hips from side to side, making the skirt and its ruffles swish and flair outward while also brushing the top of his hairless legs. This sent all-new sexy sensations through him.

Not even 6PM; it was nowhere near time for bed. He began wondering what he should do to kill time while still taking advantage of his attire. It seemed ashamed to do nothing until bedtime.

How about some housework? Nothing too strenuous. Something physically easy. He could begin with cleaning both bathrooms. That was a chore he didn't particularly relish doing, but it was needed. "Doing housework while dressed like this would certainly be different." It turned out that scrubbing the tub, the shower, and both toilets while dressed in such a sexy and revealing manner was fun. And the sheerness of the material kept him plenty cool. Frequently, he would catch whiffs of the sweet perfume he wore.

It was a kick to be bending over and feel the skirt rise up, leaving his ass fully exposed. With just the string of the thong wedged tightly between his ass cheeks, both round globes aimed provocatively into the room.

As Peter labored, he began humming 'Whistle While You Work' while attempting to sound like the girl in the movie. Suddenly his mind pictured some guy walking in, seeing and hearing him like this. He wondered if the guy would instantly begin lusting after what he believed to be a girl. Unaware that the girl he was lusting after was, instead, another guy. Not only could he imagine the shock it would cause the guy to discover that 'she' was really a 'he.' Peter could also feel the rush of embarrassment he would have experienced being caught dressed like this. How humiliating would that be?

What if the guy never figured out that Peter was NOT a girl and instead pulled him to his feet and began kissing him? "What then?" Peter's mind raced. "If I try to stop him, he might hurt me. But, for the sake of my own safety, if I go along with the act, what will he want me to do to him? And what will he want to do to me?"

Without interrupting what he was doing, his mind flashed back to the embarrassment he felt earlier this afternoon. All because Miss Janice led him to believe that a guy, a complete stranger, was seeing him in a pair of panties and a bra. And the humiliation that came over him when that guy actually got turned on by what he saw. So much so that he stuck his cock into Peter's mouth. What really set Peter's humiliation meters spinning was the way he, himself, willingly went along with it. Sucking on the stranger's cock so hard, desperately attempting to make the guy fill his mouth with cum.

The thing was, that moment of combined embarrassment and humiliation was also inexplicably erotic. But when it was revealed that the stranger never really existed. That he had eagerly been sucking on was nothing but a dildo, a piece of molded silicone! This set off another round of both embarrassment and humiliation. Why were those two emotions so exhilarating?

Whether it was showing off in front of the gang of kids while wearing his first bikini. That intense thrill he'd experienced each time he had been forced to cross between the two houses wearing next to nothing. Standing completely naked before his new neighbor so she could shave him. (Not to mention when they first met on his front porch while he was naked as a jaybird.) Then just this afternoon, when he had to step out onto Miss Janice's front porch wearing nothing but wet and semi-transparent underwear. Being forced out into public view like that, even that, had been thrilling.

All of these had one thing in common: Exhibitionism -- The possibility of being caught by unsuspecting parties while in a compromising condition.

Once again, he found himself confronted with this strange obsession with exhibitionism. It hadn't necessarily begun with the arrival of his new neighbor, but it certainly has intensified since then. And the frequency with which that might occur had definitely increased.

Lately, there seemed to be an ever-increasing thrill with possibly of being caught while in some kind of unnatural predicament. What was most appealing, yet most confounding, he really ENJOYED being FORCED into these strange situations. Situations that, if he was caught, would shock the unsuspecting and create embarrassment and humiliation for him.

Humiliation? This was something new. To be so intensely embarrassed, it would cause humiliation. This was something he had never previously felt a need for. Yet there it was -- This burning desire to be humiliated.

Considering the way exposing himself to his new neighbor had been both thrilling and embarrassing at the same time. Then, the very next day, he took things even further. Not only did he whip out his dick, but then he embarrassed himself further by peeing right there in front of this woman he hardly knew. And as if that wasn't exhibitionistic enough, when he peed, he did so into a glass. But then he took exhibitionism and embarrassment to the next level. He got the most incredible thrill humiliating himself by DRINKING HIS OWN PISS!

Peter scolded himself. "What a weirdo I've become. It's gotta be these games we've been playing." Reaching up to close the shower curtain, he was again reminded of how he was dressed. Chuckling sarcastically, "Or is it because of the things Miss Janice has me wearing?" Knowing his lessons were ongoing, as long as he continued to play along, her selection of wardrobe for him wouldn't be changing anytime soon. The only logical option seemed to be; carry on and see where things would lead. Telling himself that Miss Janice can keep a secret. This fascination with exhibitionism and the enjoyment received from embarrassing situations -- and the resulting humiliations -- it was all just between him and her. "It's not like anyone else will ever know about my perversions."

Just as he was putting away the cleaning supplies, his phone rang. In hurrying to his room, his nightie fluttered around his body, and the air seemed to rush right through the filmy material. Both of which tickled his skin, making his mind float back into what being a teen girl would be like. "Hello?" Even his voice followed that lead.

"There's my darling playmate." Peter was relieved to hear Miss Janice's voice on the other end. That she liked him portraying that girl excited him. "Is my little angel enjoying what I bought her?" Without further prompting, Peter's voice box tightened further. The cooing sounds of a girl responded affirmatively. "Did my precious daughter do everything on her to-do list? Is she all smooth and silky like the girl she knows she wants to be?"

"Yes, mommy," his voice squeaked.

"Mmmm... Mommy is so proud of her sweetiekins. I can't wait to see you. Mommy needs her sweet and sexy playmate here with her... LIKE, RIGHT NOW! You've got just two minutes to get your smooth little fanny over here and into mommy's arms." CLICK.

* * * * *

Chapter 20

Two minutes didn't leave time to do anything but hurry over to Miss Janice's. Rushing down the stairs, he threw open the door. One foot landed on the Welcome mat when he remembered the next to nothing he was wearing. Exhibitionism be damned. As tempting as it may have been, there was no way he was about to cross two porches and the yards between their houses like this. Not while it was still daylight.

Skipping steps, Peter raced back to his room and grabbed his bathrobe. He had hardly finished pulling it over his shoulders, let alone tying it closed, as he made a beeline from his front door across to hers.

Thankfully the door had been left unlocked. Letting himself in and hoping he wasn't late, he said, "Mommy! I'm here."

Miss Janice's voice rang sweetly from upstairs. "Come to mommy, precious." This sent chills through him. Casting the robe aside as he hurried up the stairs. Although her room was only dimly lit, he could plainly see Miss Janice, his surrogate mommy, lying in repose across her bed. An even bigger surprise was seeing that, except for the color, she too wore the exact same babydoll lingerie as he had on. Whereas his was burgundy, hers was dark blue. He knew he could only dream of looking as sexy and seductive as she did.

The room smelled of the sweetest perfume. Subtle but quite intoxicating. "Come closer and let mommy look at her sweet princess." He was so glad that he'd thought to take off the robe before entering her room. He wanted her to get the full effect of how her make-believe daughter looked in her big girl lingerie. Putting on what he considered to be an appropriate act of femininity, he shyly modeled for his mommy.

"Oh, baby! You look so sweet. Sweet and sexy." The sparkle in Miss Janice's eyes and the sincerity in her voice put Peter on cloud nine.

In the sweetest voice he was capable of, "Thank you, mommy." Then momentarily pausing to soak in the loveliness before him. "Oh, mommy. Look. We match. We're both wearing the same big girl pajamas."

"That's right, sweetie. Do you like the way I look?"

"Oh yes, mommy! You look beautiful. Maybe someday I'll look beautiful like you." Peter wasn't really sure why he said that in that way, but it was too late for rephrasing.

Janice instantly returned the compliment. "My girlie girl is already beautiful." Peter blushed. "You look so cute. And your hair is lovely when it's brushed. It's so full and wavy, plenty of potential for making your sweet face even sweeter."

Like a scene from a movie, Peter moved closer while coyly curled some hair around his finger, saying, "Do you really think so, mommy?"

"I sure do." Janice combed her fingers through his soft curls. "With mommy's help, you will be a real living doll." Peter melted with her touch. "Would you like that? For mommy to get you all dolled up?" So deeply under his mentor's spell, he gave no consideration to what that might entail. He simply smiled and nodded.

Overjoyed with his response, she threw her arms around him. Before Peter knew what was happening, she had pulled him onto the bed on top of her, kissing him deeply and urgently. Reflexes kicked in, and he responded in kind.

Then, just as quickly, she pulled back, looking him in the eye, said, "You smell heavenly. Are you wearing ... perfume?!" Sheepishly, he smiled and nodded, wondering if she disapproved. Instead, Janice beamed. "You little devil! What a foxy little s..." without finishing, she grabbed his face and pressed her lips to his. Peter's mind filled in the blank of her unfinished statement. SLUT! She was about to call him a foxy slut. And that excited him.

With passions soaring, the intensity of kissing while rubbing their bodies together grew. Swishing sounds made as the silky fabric of their matching lingerie slipped and slid between them was electrifying. Their two bodies moved as one, hands roaming, fingers stroking and pinching. The mashing of lips and the jousting of tongues intensified. One minute he was on top of her. The next, she was on him, then back again.

Natural inclinations had taken over. Hips rocked back and forth. The ultra-sheer and slippery lingerie was all that separated them. Janice's clit emerged fully from its hood and pleasured itself against Peter's rock-solid nub. Now fully reawakened, his pecker strained against the satin thong. However, its lack of elasticity almost completely eliminated any growth.

With all this tossing, turning, and humping, the skirts slowly crept upwards. The only thing now separating their genitals were their thongs and the triangles of silky smooth material. Both g-string thongs had become wet and slippery with sexually induced discharges. Although Peter's poor dick was still restricted from becoming erect, that hadn't prevented a steady flow of pre-cum from oozing out. As for Janice, her juices were flowing steadily and at a rate she had not experienced in quite some time.

Gasping for air Janice broke the kiss. Looking up at Peter with a pained expression on her face, she cried out, "I can't take it! Lick mommy's pussy. Go down on mommy and drink mommy's juices." Stunned at first, it only took a second to process her request and take action, moving into position as quickly as he could.

Parting her legs to lay between them, his flared nostrils filled with the heavenly aroma of a woman's natural lubrication. Even in the dim light, he could easily see that the front of her thong still glistened with his pre-cum. However, his puddle of lube was no match for her own drippings. Wasting no time on his own slime, he began licking and sucking her juices from and through the sheer fabric. But he wanted, no, he NEEDED more. In a flash and without being instructed, he slipped his fingers through the spaghetti string waistband and began tugging to remove the g-string.

All too willing to assist, Janice raised her butt enough to allow the thong to slide from her backside. In no time, Peter had pulled the thong the rest of the way down her legs.

But before discarding it all together, he rose up, looked his lover in the eye, and shoved the thong, still dripping with lust-fueled juices into his mouth. This lusty display of depravity was something that Janice had never witnessed before. An instant and involuntary moan emerged from deep within her. This, of course, was music to Peter's ears.

Once Peter had sucked all of the juices from the silky fabric, it was time to tend to the business at hand. But, to simply spit the thong out would not have made for a good show. Instead, using his tongue, he pushed a bit of the string through his pursed lips. Pinching the string between a finger and his thumb, he slowly pulled on it from between his lips, like a kid's party magician pulling out a rope of scarves. Only, so as not to lose a single trace of the juices, and further his performance, Peter made sure the sounds of his suctioning could be easily heard.

Again, this prompted yet another guttural moan of lusty appreciation. With the thong now discarded, Peter lowered his head once more. Now, finally, for the very first time in his life, he was face to face with what he had often dreamed of, a real, live, naked pussy. It was beautiful. This was way better than any Internet picture or video. Shaved smooth as silk, her pussy was more beautiful than his mind had pictured while blindfolded. And it was just waiting for his attention.

What a gift he was receiving. Having been blindfolded earlier, Peter was finally being allowed to view a woman's pussy, up close and in person, knowing it was begging for his attention. Inhaling deeply and intoxicated by her scent, his tongue quickly went to work. Starting with her upper thighs, his tongue rapidly flicked and licked to capture every delectable droplet of overflowing lube. Lifting her legs, he extended his tongue between her soft round cheeks, licking and slurping as he worked his way to his primary target. Leaving his tongue to do what was needed, his eyes instead fixed on hers.