All Comments on 'Natural Insemination Therapy'

by ghost_reader

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

What a bitch. If she loved him she certainly wouldn't denigrate him in that manner. He should have manned up and slapped her back then packed his bags and organised the divorce. Obviously he is written as a total wimp but I don't think anyone with any self respect would put up with that.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 1 year ago

Absolutely awful cuckold rubbish !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nightmare scenario for any husband. Run dude, run away.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

What the fuck? Tom is a wealthy, successful, self made man and you want us to believe that he would tolerate being treated like a bag of shit by his wife or Mike? Then she slapped him?

Fuck that. Fuck her and fuck you for telling us that domestic violence is perfectly acceptable.

And what’s this horseshit about having a small cock?

Why do you think that adds to the story? You went out of your way to make Tom a beta male, right down to being impotent, infertile and a two pump chump.

Go fuck yourself. That’s bullshit and it’s fuvking aggravating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The hell with that crap. As soon as she was pregnant he should have filed for divorce. Kids not his, if she likes the guys dick so much let him support her and he will especially after a court order DNA test - really screw them up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a poor cuck story with evil bitch wife again, just go go fetish WE dont need crap like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why oh why do they print this crap in loving wives.

Gmann006Gmann006about 1 year ago

good story Tom Maybe you can put this kind in fetish where it belongs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My response to her in the would be simple: "Go spend your weekend with Mike, on your way home pick up YOUR SON, from YOUR parents house, and then talk to Mike about paying you child support for YOUR children with him, and OUR divorce papers will be served to you sighting adultery, along with a copy of the paternity test I had done... BITCH

terryjkmterryjkmabout 1 year ago

Brilliant writing, thank you and hope you find time for a sequel (or two)!

Destro97Destro97about 1 year ago

I agree with Tajfa the husband is so unrealistic that it just takes you out of the story. We want fantasy but it has to be believable fantasy and there is no way if this is what mike does to “help” couples that some jealous husband wouldn’t kill him

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

This is bull. Quit reading this cuck crap.

At some point, any intelligent person would recognize this was a scam. If not Tom, some husband with balls would.

The wife in this story is despicable.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 1 year ago

II would havea for sale sigh on the house and would have left before she got back

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 year ago

I loath cuck stories, they represent a minuscule fraction of sickos that should never marry, breed or exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

just another cuckold story poor

stevedan59stevedan59about 1 year ago

This is a good stories I enjoyed it. Is anyone willing to write a different ending, I would but can’t write for crap. One where the husband takes back his dignity and tells her to piss off? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When you check the scoring and comments before bothering to read and discover the story can't garner so much as 2 rating you know it's one to skip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see you are an active troll. The crap spewed in this one.... wow.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

If the husband really was wealthy, he must be reasonably intelligent as well. Once his wife was pregnant, he could have hired a certain type of person... who would make sure Mike suffered a fatal "accident". Plus, Tom should have informed his slut wife that he would be making things "even" between them, by fucking an escort for the same number of times she fucked Mike. Jeez, has he no self respect nor a backbone at all? If it had been discussed beforehand that Mike would be the one impregnating his wife, and he agreed, then things would have been different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two unrealistic issues: how in hell Mike was still alive? For sure some husband would have killed him. The second is: how in hell would allow the husband to get his hands in his balls? From these issues the story goes down and down in stupidity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And she needs to emasculate the husband why? It just shows she has no love or respect for him. I suppose that now she will need to spend months practicing and then trying to get pregnant. I bet she will even make sure that everybody knows that the kids are not Toms. This is SO overdone here in LW that it could be a new category! How about flipping the rolls and having the wife unable to conceive, and the husband bringing home a baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category, poor writing, and stupid characters make this a pathetic fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another terrible story of cuck shit. No where near being realistic. If this is your idea of a good story, you need to get a life and grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi, Tom's brother, I hung Mary up and beat her bastard child to death in front of her, then I set the dirty cunted whore on fire and burned her alive. Nobody will ever see Tom alive again. Mike? I skinned him alive. I work for a cartel, I'm the head enforcer. And I do mean "HEAD"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please do not follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dump her cheating ass. Ok u screwed poo h 1st time. Don't let her repeat. U a better man than that. Then down the road she will want to do again. Or just want to go see him every few months. Hope on next part u take my advice. Its her way of cheating if she been with others since then. Come on man sack up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is why gun company's make so much money, because assholes that fuck other men's wives and nasty, cum dumpsters pretending to be wives exist in such high numbers.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Go with the slut but tell no one. At the pinnacle of their climax, shoot the fucker in the head. Then have a two minute talk with the slut explaining how she should not have shamed you, how you will raise "their" kid but not in the manner she would, give her a few seconds to consider things, then smile at her, and blow her brains out. You know, a feel good story instead of a sickening cuck tale.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!!!

sermexsermexabout 1 year ago

I wouldn’t be there when she got back all she’d find would be a Manila envelope. You don’t need a cunt like that in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beyond stupid. First things first. Get a baseball bat or a gun, it doesn't matter, but Mike doesn't touch your wife or even come near her again. Secondly, when the bitch slaps you, you return the favor only harder. Nobody slaps you, especially this skank slut in your house. Next, you kick her and her bastard kid to the curb and never see them again. Stop being a sissy wimp and start being a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I guess that if I finished reading it I should give something so..... **

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

stupid people like this shouldn't be allowed around kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do not go with her. Go to an attorney and have the divorce papers served to her while she is with dickwad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How stupid and naive can people be? It was clear from the start what was going to happen and now the husband has become a wimp while she fucks Mike anytime that she wants. Anyway well written.

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 year ago

Was I the only one hoping the story would end with 'then a meteor crashed into the building where the bad guy, the cuck, and the evil wife all were crushed and dead?'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I font know about ghost_reader, i think you need a ghost writer, that knows english and hiw to use it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When ‘Big Mike’ told Tom to grab his balls , that would have been the perfect opportunity to get them nice and firmly within his hands then squeeze and yank as hard as possible and don’t let up any pressure as you also rotate them like you were putting the bread tie back on the loaf . Squeezing , yanking and twisting them as hard as possible would have sent a clear message to both ‘ Big Soprano Speaking Mike ‘ and his size queen soon-to-be-ex-wife ! Why would any man pass up such a golden opportunity to become more involved with the wife’s breeding ?

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Come on man! Were you so desperate to post a cuck story that you put out this?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Weak men make hard times. Hard times are always toughest on women. Men have been shamed and bullied and grown weaker and times have been steadily worsening. The FemDom bunch and their Soyboy co-conspirators will have no one to blame but themselves, and yet somehow it will still be men's fault. Guys, stick to the 4 F's, with the 4th, Forget them, being the most important.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was written by a closeted homosexual who couldn't even fin...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous