Natural Insemination Therapy

Story Info
They wanted to have a baby. Was the cost too high?
8.2k words
2.57
34.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

Mary and Tom were a thirty-something couple. They were healthy, wealthy, and good-looking. Mary was just a perfect ten and Tom was not that bad looking either. They had it all, well almost at least. The only problem was that apparently, they were not able to conceive a baby. They had been without any contraception for ages when they finally mustered up the courage to do the tests.

The tests confirmed that Tom's sperm count was low and the little he was able to produce were exceptionally slow runners. A grey-haired elder doctor had looked at them deeply through his spectacles and confirmed that there was little or no way for them to have a child together. But there were some other methods for them to have a baby.

The idea of artificial insemination through a donor and the medical treatments was not something either of them fancied. And Tom went even so far that since he was not able to have a biological child then maybe they should just forget about it and enjoy life without kids. But Mary was more traditional and felt that something was missing from her life. The issue just lingered on and wasn't really solved until one chat with Mary and her friend changed everything.

Mary's friend had a friend who had been in the same situation and they had received help from a therapist who had some unorthodox but efficient methods. This therapist advertised to be specialized in couples where the husband had a low sperm count. According to his ads, with the right therapy and instructions, natural insemination would be possible for even such couples. Tom had some doubts but Mary was very interested in this opportunity.

So she called this friend of a friend and received appraising recommendations from her. The friend told Mary that going to the therapy weekend had been the best decision of her life and that just one weekend of this therapy had resulted in her getting pregnant. So the matter was settled. Mary and Tom booked a weekend for the therapy.

The instructions on how to prepare for it all were quite simple. The weekend had to be timed so that Mary would be ovulating and they had to give a written agreement that during the weekend they would do everything according to the instructions in order for the treatment to succeed. And if they didn't there was absolutely no refunds.

The location for the weekend was quite secluded. But within a few hours' drive, they arrived at this beautiful countryside house. There was a brook and even a pond and apparently, the smaller separate building down by the pond had some sort of spa and sauna department. Tom and Mary were positively surprised and complimented each other for coming.

Their therapist Mike met them in the front yard. He was really friendly and welcoming. A big man. Kind of fair hair and maybe some 10 years older than Mary and Tom. Mike had this carefree hippie appearance. His white linen shirt was not buttoned all the way up and it revealed bohemian pendants hanging on his neck and his well-formed and tanned chest. Mike hugged both of them and asked how their trip had gone.

Mary tried to be discreet about it but definitely checked him out and liked what she saw. He was a good-looking man. Even Tom noticed this much but on the other hand, Mike was such a friendly and easygoing fella that Tom did not feel that much intimidated. But Tom did glance at Mary and noticed that Mike's good looks were not unnoticed.

The evening started with some healthy organic dinner which Mike had prepared from ingredients grown right there at the farm. After the Dinner Mike interviewed them and explained some things about the treatment. He told them that results were almost guaranteed but Tom and Mary should follow his instructions without questions no matter how strange or even to some extent peculiar they might be. He also explained that some of the intimacy training would involve him being present and while it could feel awkward or even embarrassing it was necessary for the treatment to be effective.

After the interview and the lecture, they had a small break in their room settling in and then they were scheduled to report to the sauna/spa cabin by the small lake. And as if to prove the earlier information about the intimacy training being little unusual Mike asked them to get naked right there in the dressing room of the cabin. And further, he started to undress also.

He did notice how uncomfortable it made Tom and Mary feel.

"Please go ahead and just follow my instructions. I promise the reward from the weekend will be more than satisfactory," he said.

He also went on a little bit about the theory and told them that cleanliness was a major part of his method. Tom studdered a little but asked anyway if it was necessary for Mike to be there. This was the first time there was something else than friendliness in Mike's voice.

"You have agreed on doing everything as I ask. I must emphasize that it is a crucial part of guaranteeing the hoped results," he sternly reminded Tom.

But then he mellowed out and went on about the theory and told them that having another man present in the intimacy training would result in Tom being at the heights of his performance abilities since on a subconscious level he would have to compete with another male. And this would boost his libido and even his sperm production.

Mary totally agreed, "That's right. I did read about it from Cosmo. Please Tom just play along. Were are all adults here and have seen our share of naked bodies before."

Tom wasn't happy about it but continued to take off his clothes anyway. They tried to be modest but all of them checked each other's bodies when they were dressing off. Mary had a superb figure and had some womanly softness and curves in all the right places. Large teardrop-shaped boobs and a well-defined ass which definitely had big proportions but was by no means too fat. Tom was lean and trimmed and in relatively good shape. But Mike was like a statue of a man. His muscles were not based on pumping iron in some gym but more like a hardened cowboy whose muscles came from working hard outdoors. Mike was nicely tanned and the fair hair on his chest was almost golden.

When they were all naked Tom was checking on Mary and noticed that Mary was blushing furiously. This just made her look even more beautiful. From Mary's evading eyes, Tom's gaze drifted to Mike's genitalia, and holy fuck there was a part where Tom most certainly was not able to compete at all. Mike's cock hung low and heavy. It had a somewhat beefy appearance and prominent veins on the surface. Plainly it was just a really fat cock. A pang of jealousy hit Tom but he thought that neither Mary nor Mike paid any attention to the obvious penis size difference.

And while this was true with Mike who already had guessed that he would be the bigger man it was not true regarding Mary. Because she had definitely seen Mike and was just taken by surprise that any man could be so huge. She even pondered how would such a monster fit inside any woman. All this was definitely the root cause of her reddening cheeks.

In the spa, Mike instructed Mary and Tom to wash each other with warm water, soap, and sponges. After the initial shock, Tom and Mary were now following Mike's directions without further ado. Mike was sitting on the top bench of the sauna enjoying the as Tom washed Mary from head to toe. He was shamelessly staring at naked Mary. Tom was facing Mary so he could not see it but Mary could just feel his eyes wandering on her curves. To her, it was horribly exciting. One man was slowly caressing her with soaped hands and the washing sponge and then a second one gazing at her nakedness.

The washing ritual was slow but even then Mike ordered Tom to pay very special attention to Mary's breasts, ass, and even pussy.

"You must make sure your wife feels appreciated and cherished. Put all your love into this cleansing ritual. Take your time and caress her gently from all over," Mike chanted and Tom obeyed.

Mary's breathing was heavy. She mostly avoided eye contact with Mike but when her spouse's hand pressed against her labium she stared Mike straight into his eyes and moaned audibly. At this phase Tom's cock was at its fullest and even though he still acknowledged Mike's presence he did not care. In a weird way, it even excited him to some extent.

Then came Mary's turn to wash Tom's body and she did it with such delicacy that she could have been some famous bathhouse courtesan from ancient times. And when she circled her hand around Tom's penis Tom just couldn't help it but he came immediately into her hand.

"Ah, wait, wait, awww," was all that Tom was able to say and then he was shooting it all to Mary's hand.

Mary was quite upset and was looking at Mike with questioning eyes. Maybe this was not supposed to happen. After all, shouldn't Tom reserve his semen for the actual insemination? But Mike just nodded approvingly,

"Don't worry Mary about that. It's a very common result here. It happens more often than you would know. Quite often the husbands that come here are premature. It will not make any difference to the outcome of the weekend."

They spent some time in a jacuzzi and when they had completely relaxed Mike informed them that there would be a second turn in the sauna. But he also said that they had forgotten the beverages at the main house and asked Tom to fetch them. In the fridge, there would be some fruit juices to be mixed with sugar and honey and even walnut crumbles. There would be clear written instructions on how to prepare the mixture. Tom was clearly hesitant to leave Mike and Mary naked together in the sauna but after Mike went ahead Mary just pleaded Tom to get the beverages fast and reminded him that they had promised to follow all the instructions.

"Hurry up and be back soon," Mary whispered to Tom and followed Mike to the steaming room.

Off Tom went and the process of making the juice mixture proved to be quite complicated. It took him nearly 10 minutes to make it all together. All this time his mind was raging on the fact that Mary was there naked alone with a handsome stranger in the spa. If this was again about making him compete and that way somehow improving his abilities to make a baby it was definitely working. He was getting absolutely crazy about the whole situation. And to his embarrassment, he noticed that his dick was rigidly hard all the time he was making the juice and thinking about Mary and Mike and Mike's big penis being so close to Mary.

In the sauna, after Mike and Mary had heard Tom leaving, Mike took a stand in the middle of the room. Right where Mary and Tom had had their washing session earlier. Mike looked Mary in the eyes and smiled in a gentle and charming manner. And somehow without any words, Mary knew exactly what was expected from her. She did not dare to think about Tom anymore and did not dare to look Mike in the eyes but she somewhat submissively went closer to Mike and reached for the sponge.

"Leave the sponge," Mike said and poured some soap into Mary's small hands. And she started slowly going through Mike's body. She started from his chiseled chest and continued to his powerful arms. She washed his tummy and back and admired his tight buttocks and the curve of his lower back. She did not dare to look at his penis even though she constantly knew that it was right there. Very prominently present. She soaped his legs and was feeling his big thigh muscles while doing so. And since the huge cock was hanging between his thighs it was quite difficult to ignore it completely. Her eyes did wander to it a few times but every time she rapidly looked away embarrassed by the sight and her own thoughts. She even went down for washing his calves but then the cock was right in front of her face.

All this amused Mike tremendously. He enjoyed the view of the sexy naked wife down on her knees in front of him. But Mike was in no hurry. He had done this many times before and savored every moment of it. During the years he had mastered the process of manipulating couples like this in his therapy weekends. Mike knew how it all would go down and he knew that even though the weekend would permanently change Mary's and Tom's life and their relationship in the end they would be the proud parents of a healthy baby. Just like they had wanted.

Sure he was eager to see how this little minx would be able to fit his cock in her mouth and how sexy it would look. But he knew it would all come just a little later.

Mary rose and was a little lost on what to do next. Mike smiled at her, poured more soap into her hands, and asked if she was forgetting something. Then he moved even closer and kissed Mary on the mouth at the exact moment as her hands connected with his mighty manhood.

After the initial bridge was crossed there was no turning back. Mike withdraw from the kiss but both of Mary's hands were on his cock now. The other one was at the base and the other one holding the mid-section. The big mushroom head was partially still covered with uncircumcised foreskin but was jutting out from her hands. She stared him in the eyes in disbelief and testily squeezed the shaft. It bend under her squeeze a little bit but under the soft surface, there was sturdiness that did not yield. Quite the contrary it resisted her hands and refused to bend more. Her touch brought him pleasure and he flexed his cock bigger. Her fingers had to make more room for the growing cock. She soaped his scrotum and even his testicles were big and heavy.

She lowered her eyes to the cock at hand and did not look away. She marveled at the size and how different it was from what she was used to. She could not help herself but compared Mike's member to Tom's and estimated it to be twice the size of Tom's. She remembered how fast Tom had spurted his load into her hand and thought that Mike most probably would not be such a fast shooter. Her soapy hands traveled up and down on the shaft as she curiously washed it. His glans were rapidly swelling and emerged from under the foreskin. She was quite puzzled about what would all this mean. Surely the natural insemination therapy could not mean that Mike was going to breed her? And just as she thought about this she could clearly feel her own arousal. Her pussy was soaking wet.

They kissed again just when they heard Tom entering the dressing room of the cabin. They hurried to sit down and acted as if nothing had happened. Tom entered the room and could not help feeling that Mary and Mike had just rushed to the bench. He offered them the juices and with the corner of his eye, inspected Mike's body. He could have sworn that Mike's cock was swollen to an even bigger state than it was before. Furthermore, he also thought that he was seeing some remains of soap all over Mike's body. Had Mike and Mary been washing Mike's body? Tom had to sit legs crossed to hide his erection.

After the sauna, Mike instructed Tom to really pamper Mary. He toweled her dry and they went to the main house in their bathrobes. There they found one of the bigger bedrooms where a japanize style low bed was in the middle of the room and some silk curtains decorated the walls.

In bed, Tom gave Mary a long-lasting massage. Mike was there instructing Tom in all the phases. Every now and then Mike had to show Tom how he wanted Mary to be massaged and caressed. Mary was covered only by a small towel which the men moved every time they proceeded to a new part of her body.

Mary was enjoying herself immensely. Two hot men were around her basically making sure that she was really really relaxed. Moment after moment she started to wait for Mike's big hands to land on her soft skin. Tom's touch was so familiar yet still somehow his massage movements were inexperienced. Whereas Mike was clearly a superior masseuse his touch also had electricity which was caused by the forbidden nature of it. Her breathing was heavy and she made an audible sigh when Mike replaced Tom going through the back of her thighs.

Tom on the other hand had been very nervous right from the start. He was not prudent but something about all three of them being nearly naked and giving some sort of two-man massage to Mary was just overwhelming. To him, it was a clear taboo. Mary should not be like this with anyone else than him. And Tom had a growing fear that Mary was preferring Mike's hands on her body. This made him feel inadequate and made him fumble even more with his massaging techniques. So no wonder Mike's experienced and powerful molding was far more pleasurable to Mary than Tom's feeble attempts.

Mike did nothing to help Tom to feel more secure. Several times he corrected Tom's movements.

"Not like that." and "Let me show how you're supposed to do it." said Mike and further on things like, "You really do not have a clue on how to massage your wife."

Tom listened to it all with reddening cheeks and growing irritation but he also had his embarrassing secret. Since the beginning, his cock really hadn't gone down at all but was super hard inside his underwear. He tried to cover it but Mike had seen it many times and was smiling inwardly to Tom's discomfort. Tom was even trying to convince himself that he could not and should not be so aroused when Mike was with them. He was hoping that at some moment Mike would leave them alone and he and Mary could have sex together.

Mike's hands were partially under the towel that was covering Mary's naked ass. Many would say inappropriately high on the back of her thighs. Tom followed Mike's hands with his eyes in horror thinking that if he proceeds even a half of an inch further he would be touching her buttocks. And maybe even her pussy from behind.

He forgot to do it in stealth mode and Mike could follow how Tom's eyes were fixed on his hands and her ass. This was the moment Mike decided to take things a step forward.

"Why are you hiding your erection Tom?" boomed Mike's voice suddenly. And then he continued by inquiring if Tom was embarrassed about it being so small. Tom studdered something to reply. Mary snickered involuntarily for a brief moment before she was in control again but it was not lost on either of the men.

Tom couldn't believe this other man had called her erection small in his wife's presence. But it was not even over since Mike continued with a lecturer-like voice that even though it could very well be so that the size of his small penis was preventing him from getting Mary impregnated it did not matter. Mike assured them that with his methods Tom's small cock was not a problem at all.

"In fact, the majority of the couples coming to me for help have the same unfortunate situation," Mike said and went on how Mary could actually be very lucky to have a poorly endowed husband. In Mike's experience, small dicked husbands were the most assertive ones in the long run. Something to do with them trying to compensate for the lack of their manhood with good nature.

Tom was getting angry and was about to talk back to him but once again Mike was reading him like an open book. With a commanding tone, he said,

"Tom! Now is the time for you to remove your pants. It is time for the next phase."

So Tom did not have time to actually confront Mike about him belittling his size. Tom got his hopes up that maybe now would be the time for him to have intercourse with Mary when Mike asked Mary to turn around and guided Tom between her legs. They both obeyed in a haze and didn't say a thing.

Tom had never been that interested in licking Mary's pussy but he did it sometimes. Now there was no option of not doing it. Mike even followed him far too closely and gave him some pointers on how to start and what different things Tom should try with his tongue. But when Mike inserted his own finger between Mary's clit and Tom's nose he could not continue. He rose a little and was looking at Mary with face glistering on Mary's juices and said that it had gone too far and that he was not comfortable continuing.