Natural Insemination Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary didn't even look at Tom but hissed,

"You better not stop what you are doing! Mike seems to have it all figured out and we will continue exactly as he wants."

Tom was taken aback by Mary's rash tone but nevertheless returned on licking. Mike kind of kept Mary's pussylips open and Tom was lapping with his tongue between them. Mike's index finger was rubbing Mary's clit and based on Mary's moaning she was getting closer to an orgasm. Mike told Tom to lick the clit but did not really remove his finger. So Tom was partially licking also his finger in the process. Needless to say, this was one more thing that Tom found something he really should not be doing. A man is not supposed to lick another man's body parts even if it is just a finger.

Mike removed his hand and guided Mary's hand to Tom's hair. He instructed Mary to really rub her pussy to her husband's face and to lock her legs tightly on both sides of his head. She was supposed to keep doing it no matter what happened. And Tom should likewise keep on licking and stop only if told so.

Then Mike without further ado removed his own briefs and was naked also. His cock was semi-erect and he walked on his knees next to Mary's head. Mary had closed her eyes and it was hard for Tom to see anything from his position between her legs.

"Open your mouth," Mary hear Mike saying and she did exactly that. And when doing so she opened her eyes also. And so did Tom.

It was like sports slow-motion how Mike's cock proceeded to Mary's mouth. Mary looked at it hazily and was by no means stopping it. But her lips weren't nearly open enough for it and thus the head of his cock had to push her lips further apart. She closed her eyes again and widened her jaw to let the intruder further. Tom tried to rise but now Mary knew exactly what to do and with a tight grip on Tom's hair continued to rock her hips against Tom's face. Tom protested but the words were just some incomprehensible mumble since his mouth was full of his wife's pussy.

Ever so lightly Mike started to go in and out of Mary's mouth. He did it in a manner that somehow radiated the fact that they were not in a hurry. How they had all the time in the world to enjoy each other. It went on for a while and was getting hotter and hotter. After the initial shock, Tom was lapping his wife's pussy obediently and Mary was sucking Mike's turgid phallus with greedy cheeks. Mike also took some liberties to play with Mary's big tits while gently fucking her mouth.

Then Mike announced that it was time to proceed to the actual breeding. All three of them were aroused but for Tom and Mary, it was overwhelming. To be honest they were even a little surprised when Mike instructed Mary to open her legs and positioned Tom between them. He asked Tom to show how he would usually do it when they were trying to make a baby. Tom's little pecker was rock hard and he had to mentally focus on not cumming right then and there. He wanted to show Mary that he was not this premature ejaculator he had been in the spa.

Tom barely got the first thrust in when Mike interrupted him.

"Yes I think I see what's the problem here," Mike said. "Could you please move aside and let me show how it's really done".

And as soon as Tom moved Mike was replacing him between Mary's thighs. To his disappointment, Tom realized that Mary looked much more enthusiastic now that Mike was getting into the driver's seat.

"This is how it's really done. Watch carefully now Tom!"

But Tom was already watching. He could not take his eyes off the huge cock starting to push his wife's pussylips apart. Mary winced a little but both Tom and Mike knew perfectly well that there was nothing wrong with Mary. Nevertheless, Mike ordered Tom to hold Mary's hand and guide her through the experience.

Mike's words were merciless,

"I'm afraid that the main problem is that you just don't do the necessary ploughing needed for making a baby. You need to really stretch her pussy open and go deep. Like this. Take a look now."

If Tom had stopped for a moment to think, he would have known enough about biology that the more likely reason was his weak sperm and not the size of his cock. But at that moment he was just feeling utterly inadequate thinking that how was he supposed to "plough" wide and deep as he was not as massively equipped as Mike. He really just couldn't believe how deep it was sinking into Mary.

Mary had closed her eyes and was taken by the moment. She had never felt anything like that. Apparently, her old lovers had been on the small side or at least nothing compared to Mike. She just hadn't had a clue that the penetration from a truly big cock could feel so satisfactory on some primitive level. She had zero doubts about whether or not Mike's cock wouldn't make her pregnant. She squeezed Tom's hand tightly as the cock found new depths in her pussy. She was very wet from her natural lubrication. And her pussy was screaming for it. It was if as it was saying,

"Yes, yes, finally! Give me a baby!".

Mike pressured even deeper and Mary felt small discomfort from the size of it. Then Mike stopped.

"Now the cockhead is at the bottom. Pressing against the cervix. Can you feel that Mary?" Mike asked.

"Mmmh-aa--ha," Mary was moaning as a positive reply.

"When making a baby it is really important to get the cervix pounded and finally when the man breeding the woman cums it is important to shoot it right into the womb," Mike went on.

This all made sense to Tom but he was worried that it seemed like eight or nine inches were inside and his own cock would never reach that deep. And in total surrender, he asked with a small voice what if the person making the baby did not have a large enough cock for doing it. As soon as Tom had blurted this out he wanted to have it back. Tom thought he may have heard Mary giggle again but Mike was all serious and answered in a professional voice but not so much in a professional manner.

"You get help!" was the answer and it was emphasized with long, deep, and strong thrusts into Mary's pussy. Mary was audibly moaning not caring anymore about Tom's potential reactions.

"You get someone who can get the job done. Someone to knock your pretty little wife up for you". And when talking Mike was increasing his paste. He was giving it to her semi-fast and Tom was staring at them. It was painfully clear that Mike was just so much more suitable for this than he could ever be. And on and on Mike went.

"But hey at least you get to be here for it Tom. You are helping to get Mary a baby. You should be proud of yourself. Go ahead squeeze her tit."

And Tom did so. As soon as he released Mary's hand Mary flung both of her hands to Mike's hips and buttocks really pulling him into her embrace. Tom had to put his hand awkwardly between the copulating couple and he was feeling like an outsider.

But his cock was rock hard and it was a very hot scene. Maybe if it wouldn't have been his beloved Mary getting pounded there by this big-cock stud of a man he could have found it more pleasant. Like porn but just better. Now, however arousing it was, there was also a feeling of disappointment deep within him.

Tom couldn't believe it at first when he heard it but Mike was barking out a new order to him,

"Fondle my balls with your hand. Let's make a baby for you Tom!"

At first, he was not going to do it but then again he was already hearing Mary's voice in her head telling him to comply with all of Mike's instructions. And somehow he didn't like the idea of Mary telling her to cup other man's balls. So he hastily went for it. There was no way of going between them as Mike was pistoning in and out vigorously so meekly Tom moved behind Mike and reached for his balls.

They were swinging with his thrusts so Tom had some difficulties catching them but he did manage to get a hold of them. How big they were. And warm. Tom squeezed the big scrotum in his hands and could feel Mike's balls churning. His fingertips could also feel his hard shaft through the ballsack and that too felt enormous. His forearm could feel Mike's buttocks working with every move Mike made.

He wanted to touch Mary also and went further with his hand going for her pussy. But first, there was Mike's glistening shaft and only then he could feel his wife's pussylips. He didn't want to think of it but couldn't be helped. His hand confirmed what his eyes had seen before. Mike's cock felt huge against his fingers. Next Tom's fingertips could feel the exact point where Mike's cock and Mary's pussy lips joined. How tightly they encircled the cock at work. It was like Mary's pussy was gripping on Mike's girthy shaft and Tom guessed that it was just different if the guy had a really big cock. At least he did not remember Mary's lips behaving like that with his pecker.

Mary was practically screaming now and Mike was making these manly deep grunts as he continued fucking Mary senseless. In between Mary's moans, there were some words to be caught even though they did not all make full sentences,

"Yes. Givit. Oh god. I love your cock. Please put a baby in me. Please never stop fucking me. Sooo good! I did not know this could be soooo good."

In the heat of the moment, Tom did not bother to say anything but he knew these things would come to haunt him for years to come.

And then Tom felt Mike's balls tightening and he knew what was coming. Spasm after spasm Mike was dumping his semen into Mary's womb. Tom couldn't take it anymore but grabbed his own dick and jerked off a furious orgasm into his own hand. Mary was also climaxing and was not hiding it. Tom had never heard Mary cum like that. Mike was no longer going in and out but more like doing onward thrusts only. Like going deeper and deeper. Really rubbing it into amenable Mary. Nailing her with force to the bed.

Finally, after embracing each other for a long time Mike pulled out. Tom did not want to look but again he could not help it. The view was mesmerizing. It seemed like there was more and more of this semi-hard fat snake squirming out of the tight pussyhole like there was never an end to it. When the cockhead finally emerged it was horribly swollen lump of meat. That bestial thing had been battering against the innermost bay of Mary's pussy. Mike pulled Tom from his hair and pushed his head closer to Mary's pussy. A Spoonful of Mike's thick sperm was oozing out.

"Look there, you're going to be a father".

Chapter II

Tom was bouncing his son on his lap. He was now at the age of a year and a half. The boy was giggling merrily and Tom was making these funny voices that made the kid laugh even harder. His son was healthy and strong. Big guy for his age. Little more blond hair than either Tom or Mary had. Mary came from another room and was smiling at Tom and their son lovingly. They looked so adorable together. And she was so happy and grateful. Both had such a special place in Mary's heart. Tom had really embraced his fatherhood and Mary could not have been more proud of him. How mature and brave had Tom been in accepting it all?

Mary still could not help blushing when she was thinking how it all had begun. She did not regret any of it. In the end, she had gotten the child she had longed for a long time. However, she also remembered that it had not been too easy for Tom. And that led to a more current topic in Mary's mind. She would have to put up the courage and ask Tom about an issue that had been bothering her for weeks now. She just wasn't sure how to talk about it with him.

When the evening came she made love to Tom intensively and in the aftermath of their lovemaking, approached her topic,

"Tom honey, what do you think would it be time for Tom Jr. to have a little baby brother or sister? I feel that the time could be right and I don't want our children to have too big of an age difference."

Tom went all silent. I guess he had known that this day was to come but he did not have any words for it.

He had tried to forget it all many times but he remembered vividly what had happened during "the weekend". After the first intercourse between Mike and Mary, he felt betrayed and fooled. But to make matters worst Mike had ordered him to leave the room to an adjacent bedroom and gave a strict note that he was not to return if not asked for. Mike said that he needed to show some issues to just Mary alone. There was a small bed and a separate bathroom but nothing else. To this day Tom was not sure if it was a good or bad thing but the door between the bedrooms was such that it could not be fully closed.

He didn't want to do it but still, he had spent most of the night watching them from the door ajar. How Mike took her wife again and again. Also the voices. Mary was panting and screaming like a woman possessed. And if Mary at some moments were quieter Tom could swear he could hear the obscene wet noises from her pussy as it surrendered to Mike's massive weapon. Or how Mike's large balls were slapping against her pussy or ass.

When he took her from behind he maneuvered them in such a position that Tom could see them from behind. They never shut the lights and as Mike really rose to his feet in order to ride Mary from behind Tom could clearly see how his big cock went in and out - in and out. It seemed to Tom that Mary's pussy may not ever recover from such a punishment.

After one particularly enjoyable-looking orgasm, they seemed to stop and Mike was resting. Tom thought thank god it finally was over but then he saw how Mary curled down to his feet and lovingly picked his soft but still huge cock between her lips and started sucking. Slow and gentle at first but with increasing intensity. They were sideways to Tom's bedroom and it looked to him as if they were staring into each other's eyes as she fitted as much of his cock as physically possible to her warm mouth.

This was yet another layer of discomfort to Tom. He could hardly see why it would be necessary to have such an intimate and thorough oral sex session if the goal was to make a baby. Tom could see Mary's hand rubbing Mike's shaft and the other playing with his testicles. Mike was stroking Mary's hair gently as if telling her that he was appreciating the effort. When the time came it was clear that Mike was flooding her mouth with his cum. And Mary didn't stop even there but just gently continued. She had never let Tom cum in her mouth but somehow she wanted to thank Mike for being there for them.

The next morning wasn't really any better for Tom. He was summoned to the master bedroom and lying there next to his naked wife Mike gave some instructions to Tom on how to prepare a healthy and nutritious breakfast for all three of them. And Tom did just that. Meanwhile, Mary and Mike had a long shower where they again had utterly satisfactory sex stanging against the shower wall.

Mary could hardly believe Mike's stamina. He was always able to get his cock hard and no matter how many times they did it just never run out of sperm. Mary's guess was that those big balls of his were doing overtime and simply refused to fail. And she had really done all she could to empty them.

At breakfast, Mike was like nothing had happened and chitchatted about many normal things. And as his style was he gave them a little lecture about how to eat healthily. He even gave some tips on which food would really boost up men's semen production and nonchalantly added that he had been following that diet for years now and winked at Mary.

After breakfast, he gave Tom a list of chores on what to do in the garden and took Mary back to the bedroom. And the rest of the day and the second night were more or less the same. Tom was being a busy working bee and Mike and Mary were having the sex marathon of their life.

At night Tom couldn't really sleep. He did not spend the whole night jerking in the door like the night before but tried to go to sleep. But the rhythmic thumping of the other bedroom's king-size bed to the wall would not leave him in peace.

Finally, on Sunday it was time to leave. Tom had packed all their belongings and was sulking. Mary walked with wobbly legs to their car after giving Mike a long and passionate farewell kiss right in front of Tom. The drive was long and since Mary didn't know how to start a conversation about it all and Tom didn't want to say anything they drove in silence.

When they arrived home Tom had had enough. He angrily started accusing Mary of planning it all and that he had not agreed to any of it. In his mind, he was even thinking that maybe he should tell her he wanted a divorce but on the other hand even the idea of losing Mary was devastating.

He had thought Mary would be apologetic but she was not. She just said that it makes her sad that Tom was feeling like that and that Mike had said that this might happen. Tom was about to start a new volley of accusations when Mary slapped him in the face. The slap was hard but not super violent. Just something to stop Tom in his tracks. Then she spoke with confidence.

"I did not want to do this but you leave me no choice. The weekend is not over yet and we are now going to follow Mike's final instructions. They may seem harsh but since you are feeling how you feel they may just be the only thing that can save our marriage."

Then she pushed Tom to his knees and started to remove her pants and panties. He grabbed Tom's hair and pushed his face to her pussy.

"Lick it!" she commanded.

Tom was horrified. He knew that Mike and Mary had had sex several times in the morning. And that was just a few hours ago. He did not want to lick his wife's cum filled pussy. But Mary repeated the order and pushed his face and nose between her legs. Even today, if you would ask Tom why did he do it he could not answer. But reluctantly he opened his mouth and pushed his tongue out. Immediately he felt some warm sperm pouring into his tongue.

"And now listen carefully. I did not plan any of this and I did not know what was coming to happen during the weekend. But I have no regrets. Even if I could make the decision now that I know I would do it again. We will have a baby and you will raise it as your own. You were there. You could have canceled it at any time. You even squeezed Mike's balls as he bred me. You jerked your penis in the doorway and watched as I made love with Mike. And yes, as you could see he was really good at it. He had an enormous cock and I liked it. It was so fucking fulfilling to surrender my pussy to him knowing that he is very likely knocking me up.

He had a better body, a bigger cock, and he lasted far longer than you could ever. Maybe if you would have been able to give me a baby nothing of this would have happened. But you have a small dick and you are not a breeding stud like him. You are unable to make a baby. But it is not the end of the world. You can still be a man which I can respect if you just accept all this. And I know you can be an excellent father. I just know it." she said.

There were tears in Tom's eyes but he did not stop licking. The words were so hard that he almost didn't even notice that he had been fed several spoonfuls of another man's cum. And to his embarrassment, he had a raging hard-on in his pants. And Mary went on,

"I have received such a complete fucking and he was such a potent man that most probably I am already pregnant. But if not, we will have another appointment a month from now. And you will be there for love and support again. And if needed you will squeeze his balls again or you will even crawl under us to suck his balls but you will help in whatever you are told. You simply just can't compete with him. You saw it yourself. He was like some sort of sex demon. Designed to give women babies. And orgasms on the side. Oh, so sweet orgasms.

He like knew all my buttons and I have never enjoyed sex as much as I did. So do not try to compare or compete. You are not in the same playfield as him. Accept it. When it comes to making babies he is in a whole different league than you. After you accept this everything will be fine. And now fucking lick it faster and harder!"