Natural Insemination Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Mary rode Tom's face until she came one more final time.

Tom did not accept it all at once but he did not mention any of it to Mary again. Tom was so horny that he wasn't even able to resist having sex with Mary the same evening. And Mary didn't refuse him. When she whispered into his ear that he would have to be very gentle since Mike had really beaten her pussy raw Tom came in seconds. She could see that Tom would have wanted to last longer and reassured him that it was all fine. She knew that her husband was a fast shooter. And it did not matter as long as his tongue worked. Then she kissed his forehead and they went to sleep.

After that, Mary pretty much pretended that nothing out of the ordinary had happened and continued her daily life. In the weeks to come the pregnancy test was positive and Mary was indeed pregnant. Tom could see the joy of her finally being with a baby but also he thought that Mary was a little disappointed to cancel the second weekend with Mike. However, if she was disappointed she never mentioned it to Tom.

------------

"So what of it?" Mary asked again from frozen Tom, "Do you think it would be time for another child?"

Tom cleared his throat and repeated, "Baby brother or sister. Mmm ah yes well. I don't know. How would it even happen? Well I mean I guess the time could be right but I'm not sure..."

"Not sure of what?" Mary asked with a smirk, "How would we do it you mean? I thought you had a pretty clear view last time to see how it's done. I actually already spoke to Mike about it and he said he is looking forward to it."

Tom was in inner turmoil. It was as if he could see the huge veiny cock of Mike filling his wife's pussy and womb again right there in front of him.

"You spoke to him? Without consulting with me first?" Tom was hurt by this new information.

"Well yes. Actually, he calls every now and then just to check how our son is doing," said Mary innocently.

Tom exploded, "What? You are actually telling me that you have been in ongoing contact with him?" but he didn't get that far when it was Mary who toughened her voice,

"Not this again. I thought we went over this before. I remember how excited you were. How you enjoyed watching it happen. Actually, I bet..." Then Mary reached for his husband's cock and it was hard.

"Yup. Just like I thought. Just drop the act. You are clearly aroused by the idea of him fucking me again. And I want to have another baby and even further I want to be fucked by that gorgeous man again. I want to feel his huge cock again. But it is very annoying that you have to act like you don't want it".

Tom subdued. He meekly asked Mary when would they go to see him. But Mary responded,

"Oh, honey we are not going to see him. I am going alone. Mike said that since you know the drill there's no need to invite you. But I'm welcome anytime I want. Well, I guess I should try to schedule it so that it would be close to my ovulation." Mary paused and looked at her tormented husband in a questioning manner,

"What now? Are you upset that you can't go?"

Tom was completely unable to admit that he wanted to see it again. He tried to think of some plausible reason why he would have to be there too but there was none. Mary smiled at him playfully, yanked his cock a bit too hard, and whispered to him,

"Well, once again Mike knew exactly how you would react. If you really want to go there may be one way to make it happen and you can come along. But only if you call him first and ask him nicely if you can watch him fuck your wife. Then he promised to consider it. What do you think will you make the call?"

Tom really could not tell what he would do.