Nature Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell back onto his sweaty ass into the dirt as Toni watched the other man withdraw from his woman and seemingly wipe his slimy cock off on her plump ass. Toni thought she heard the other woman whimper.

Before long, both couples gathered their wits and their clothes and got dressed to continue their treks. After a brief struggle to get her ample tits back into her sports bra, the black haired woman gave Toni and Derrick another shy wave. The man simply nodded in their direction before they made their way into the trees.

Toni and Derrick noticed that they were heading downhill, while their own destination was the crest of the mountain above. As they made their ascent, they discussed the fact that they would probably never see the other couple again. Both agreed that it was just a chance, one time thing, but it was a memory they would cherish.

Three days later Toni and Derrick finally arrived back at their car in the state park grounds, fatigued but exhilarated by the past few days trekking.

They had discussed their tryst with the other couple watching, several times, and admitted to the thrill of watching them. They also confessed to the excitement of being watched. They both realized that given the right circumstances they would like to have more experiences with other couples.

They had pretty much agreed that the Subaru Outback with the Grateful Dead and pot leaf stickers probably belonged to the other couple, and both were hoping, but doubtful, that they would see them again.

But of course when they traipsed wearily into the public parking area, there were only some minivans and their jeep. The Subaru was gone.

But when they got to their jeep, they noticed the note under the wiper of their Wrangler. They looked at each other in surprise, before Derrick nodded for Toni to grab the note.

"Hi! Not sure we have the right vehicle, but it was nice "seeing" you. Would love to get to know you better, we seem to have a bunch in common. Give us a call"

The note was signed, Jann and Eric 555-555-5555. Toni and Derrick smiled at each other, communicating wordlessly as Toni pulled out her cell phone and checked to see if she had bars.

Possibly to be continued.

Don't forget to vote and feel free to comment

Yarnspinnerr ;->

12