All Comments on 'Nature Reserve Tax'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 5 years ago
So so.

3*. Really wanted to give more, but the telling was too rote. It was more of a factual sketch for use in a future story. Sort of an outline.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Sweet story

Nice be gentle romance, perfect for a summer day.

WilCox49WilCox49almost 5 years ago
A very, very nice romance!

Another really fine story, crisply told. Once again, thank you for continuing to write and post.

I see the point of hindsight2020's comment, but don't really agree about this story. (I made somewhat similar remarks about one of your other recent stories, as you know.) In this case, there seems to me to be more feeling, and especially more actually on-stage interaction between the main characters. It might be slightly better if (say) we got to see and hear some of Alan's discussions with his lawyers; it certainly would be a longer story, and in this case the brevity is one of its virtues, to my eyes at least.

Very nice touch that his wife had divorced him because she loved horses more than she loved him, and (it seems clear) because he was too busy working at building his company to really work at making his marriage work. Very plausible, that, and it made her willingness to hand over her detectives' reports absolutely natural.

In so many ways this is the kind of thing a romance story should be. Keep up the good work!

-- Wil Cox 3

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaalmost 5 years ago
It's sweet

JMO Lit needs more "sweet" stories.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nice

But needed more depth.

abboncabboncalmost 5 years ago
A small error..

in an otherwise "good little story".

Felicity rings, wanting to borrow the minibus "today".

He goes at ten thirty "the next morning".

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 4 years ago
Gentle love - a reassuring romance.

Love conquers all difficulties

Sweet as ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories