All Comments on 'Nature's Naughty Whisper'

by MissHolly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was nice.

I enjoyed it. I give it 5 stars, nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Deliciously naughty...!!

Your story holds sweet arousal for both men and women alike. The very idea of a lucky fellow being dragged into the woods to nail a sexy, hot housewife is sure to be an inspiration to many,...and a new fantasy for many more.

However,...you and your helpful editor kind of took it on the 'cheek' at the very end,...which is okay. Any reasonable person knows that there is no such thing as "absolutely perfect"... Master

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hopeshe gotdeer tickin her cunt and get lyme diease in her skanky cheating cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very sexy and very hot, i want more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

to negative anonymous, you are a sicko, get a life and go away.

Miss Holly, great story, most red blooded males would go. I was at a picnic where I cooked the bbq for 25 or so people from our sports club. A much older lady was introduced to me as the sister of Janet, one of the mothers of the u18 kids. After all the food, I was cleaning up, she told me how good it was, my pleasure I told her. Nice area, I said yes, plenty of walking tracks. There were organized games for the kids while I cleaned up. Most people went, I saw her go to a car and sit inside, I finished, I thought I could go over and talk to her. I went to the car, I looked in, stopped, her legs were spread, she was slowly rubbing her pantied pussy, her eyes closed, I stared, here was a 50+ year old women pleasuring her self. I looked, then her eyes opened, caught, I moved back, she slowly closed her legs, I moved back to the bbq area. A short time later she walked over, I think I would like to go for a walk, which track would you recommend, one that isn't too busy. I pointed, that one goes up to an old wall, its not that far, most go along the river, but up there you get a good view. She said thank you, if you liked what you saw, join me and walked up the path. My mind raced, but my cock ruled so I went after her, catching up, up to the wall, she stood looking back over the river, I stood behind her, my hand under her dress, no panties, my fingers finding her pussy, slowly fingering her, mmm, that's nice, she leaned forward, hands on the wall, I lifted her dress, I released my cock, moved behind her and moving my cock back and forward, found her entrance and pushed inside her and fucked her hard, looking around in case anyone was coming up the track. She moved away, turned sat on the wall, took my cock in her mouth and it wasn't long before my cum filled her mouth. I moved back, her legs were open, I knelt, my tongue to her very wet pussy, moving over her clit as her legs closed tight around my head as she orgasmed. We walked back down as everyone was coming back. Janet came over to us, oh thanks for looking after my sister, I hope it wasn't too boring for you. We both agreed it wasn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous