Naughty Adult Date Night

Story Info
A woman goes on a date with her dominant partner.
4k words
4.34
11k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were taking me to a fancy restaurant for dinner, so I wore a skin-tight black dress with a plunging neckline showing a modest amount of cleavage and sheer black stockings that ended at the top of my thighs. A tiny black thong was the only thing covering up my tight little pussy. You looked sexy in a nice pair of black pants and a soft blue button-down collared shirt. You took my hand and led me into the restaurant where we were seated in a booth away from the door which afforded as a decent amount of privacy.

"I have a gift for you" you said, slipping a box on the table. I opened it and discovered it contained a phallic-shaped electronic object, along with an oval disc. I touched the disc, and the phallic object began to vibrate. You smiled at the blush upon my face when I realised what it was. You leaned towards me, touched my cheek and gently put your hand under my chin, forcing me to look into your eyes. "I want you to go to the toilet and put it in. When you come back, I want you to give me your panties so I know you did what I asked." You move the box towards me, but take out the diskshaped remote. "I'll hold on to this though" you say with a smile. I think about what you want me to do for a minute before I slide the box in my purse and stand up to leave for the toilet. My dress has risen a bit from sitting and I discreetly move it down my thighs, making sure it once again covers my cheeks. I can feel your eyes on my backside all the while. I then walk towards the toilet.

Once I'm there, I find an empty stall and go inside. I take the vibrator out of my purse. It is much smaller than your cock, but I know I'm too dry to put it in right away. I put one leg up on the toilet and shimmy my dress up over my pussy. I push my thong aside and put the vibrator against my clit. I close my eyes and push one hand against the stall to keep my balance while a wave a pleasure washes over me. You're playing this game with me because you want to take me home and fuck me, I think. I get wet thinking about what is to come. I push the vibrator up into my tight pussy and slide my panties off my hips, over my ass and down my leg. I put them in my purse and return to the booth.

You are watching the doors to the toilet, waiting for me to return. I slide back into the booth, pulling my skirt down to make sure it doesn't ride up over my naked ass. I open my purse and push my panties into your hand. "Good girl" you say. "Now, maybe we should try it out?" I cross my legs in alarm.

"I thought you were going to wait until we got home to turn it on" I say.

"Come on, uncross your legs" you say. I do so reluctantly. You put your hand on my thigh. "Don't worry, we'll start slow." You turn it on and I feel a little buzz deep down where I like to put your cock.

"That feels good baby" I murmur.

"Yeah? Should I turn it up a bit?" You move you hand up my thigh so it is as close as it can be

to my pussy while we are still out in public. I can feel you turn the vibrator up. It is throbbing against my G-spot and I bite my lip to keep quiet as I look nervously around the other restaurant patrons, certain they can tell what's going on. The waitress comes by and raises her eyebrows at my flushed face and jumpy demeanor, but she smiles sweetly at you and asks if we need anything else. "Just the bill" you say. As she walks away, you turn the vibrator up anymore. I can barely contain myself in this public place, and I know you can tell how much pleasure you're inducing from the way the muscles in my thigh spasms. You turn it back down. "I changed my mind, I would like another cola. Can you go to the bar and get it for me baby?" Still recovering from the excitement, I can barely move. But I know this is part of your game. I lean in and kiss you on the cheek.

"Sure, baby." I get up, once again adjusting my dress to it fully covers my ass. You smile you watch and I can still feel your eyes on my ass as I walk towards the bar. I lean into the counter to get close to the bartender to order your drink. I notice another patron at the bar checking me out in my little dress, but just as I do I feel you turn the vibrator on to remind me that I'm yours and you're the one who is going to fuck me tonight. I breathe deeply to control myself in spite of all the excitement that the vibrator is giving me. I take your drink and can hardly make it back to the table without collapsing on the ground and letting myself orgasm.

You laugh at my breathlessness and turn it off. You put your hand behind my head and down my back affectionately. "Did you cum babe?"

"Almost" I say.

"If you're good, I'll give you more" you say. I frown, I thought I had been good, I gave you my panties. What else did you want?

You pay the bill and walk me out of the restaurant. We get in the car and you drive us home. I wasn't paying much attention to the drive, my mind was still on the possible plans you had in store for us when we got to where we were going. It took me a minute to realise that we had stopped in a quiet parking lot, still some distance from home. "Tell me baby, do you like your gift." "Of course, honey" I reply.

"I know we haven't used it much yet, but I think you owe me a proper thank you." "Yes, sure. Thank you, baby" I say, looking into your eyes.

"That's not what I meant" you say as you take my hand and put it on your crotch. There's a big bulge, and I can tell that you're hard. "You look so hot when you're excited," you tell me. "I got excited, too. Unzip" you tell me. I do and I take your hard cock out of your underwear and pants. You put your hand on the back of my neck and push my body down until my mouth is poised above the tip of your cock. "Come on baby, I think I deserve at least one lick." I open my mouth and drag my tongue across the head of your cock. You relax in your seat, but you don't take your hand off the back of my neck. So I open my mouth again, this time putting the entire head of your cock in my mouth. "Yeah, that's good" you tell me, but you apply pressure on my head, forcing me to take more and more of you in my mouth. I struggle back and you let me up for air. I sit back panting, but you look unsatisfied.

"Come on you sexy bitch, I know you can do better than that." You take the vibrator remote out of your pocket. "I'll make you feel really good when we get home, but right now I want you to suck me, baby." I lean back over to your seat and put you back in my mouth. I suck you gently but you put one hand on my head and push your cock further into my mouth while your other hand plays with my tits through my dress. I can feel your cock pulsating in my mouth as you get harder. You're forcing me to suck you so aggressively that I can't control the saliva running down my chin while I move you in and out of your mouth. I'm being pretty rough but you're just getting more and more excited. I'm about to give up in exhaustion but you put your hands on my head and start thrusting up as much as you can while still sitting in the driver's seat. I can tell that you're close to coming, but you stop me before you do. You hand me a tissue to clean my saliva and your juice from my mouth. "You good little slut, you always do what I want." You lean in and kiss me on the cheek and touch my tits again, noticing how hard they are. You zip your pants back up and start the car.

We get back to the house and walk in the door. You help me take my coat off. "Go to the bedroom and take your dress off and wait for me on the bed" you say. I walk down the hall and turn on some dim lights and put my dress in the closet. You still have my panties, but I am still wearing a black strapless bra and my black stockings. I sit down on the bed, crossing my legs demurely, and wait for you. You come in and lean into me, kissing my neck. "I'm going to make you feel really good baby" you whisper in my ear. "Let's try playing with your toy for a bit." You take out the disc remote and turn the vibrator on again. I sigh and lie back, but my legs are still crossed. "I can't see how much you're enjoying this when you hide your pussy, honey." You go to the closet and pull out some rope. "I'm going to have to restrain you."

"Okay honey" I say. You tie my hands together and then tie them to the headboard. You move down the bed towards my ankles. "Legs too?" I ask.

"Yes baby. I want to watch your pussy get wet while we play with your new toy." Once you're done you stand back and take a look at me stretched out on the bed. I feel extremely self-conscious, my body and my pussy completely open to your gaze. "I want to see your tits too." You lean over my body, reach around my back and snap my strapless bra off. You lift it up and throw it to the side, revealing my perky nipples. You cup my boob in your hand and run your hand over the tip. I squirm from excitement. You lean over and run your tongue around the nipple, and I can feel your hot breath on my tits and my pussy starts to get wet. You drag your tongue down from my tits to my clit. My legs tense and pull hard against the rope as your tongue laps against my pussy. You more your tongue down and circle the entrance to my pussy, around the vibrator peeking out.

You stand up again at the end of the bed and look at my naked body stretched in front of you.

"You want me to turn your toy on?"

"Yes!" I cry. You turn it on lightly.

"How does that feel?" You ask, but when I open my mouth all the comes out is a groan. You put your hand on my stomach and move it down towards my clit. "Hm, looks like you're getting pretty wet baby. What if we turn it up a little bit."

"Uh huh," I say. The vibrator hums against my g-spot and my body spasms with pleasure. My back arches up, causing my tits to look bigger and plumper than ever.

"You like that baby?" you ask.

"Yes" I gasp. My body craves more and I instinctively start thrusting my hips back and forth, just like I do when you fuck me. You stand at the foot of the bed and watch me for a few minutes. My enjoyment has made you uncomfortably hard again and you decide it's time for you to do something about it. You move towards my head and kneel onto the bed with one leg on either side of my body. My tits are shaking irresistibly up and down. You can't resist putting your hands on them and squeezing them as I move. Our eyes meet. "You like that, slut?" you ask.

"Uh huh."

"You want more?"

"Yeah baby, give me more." You unzip your pants and slide your cock out of your briefs. I can't believe how hard you are. You press the head against my lips. "Yeah, give me your cock baby." You slide your cock into my mouth and suddenly my pussy and my mouth are both full. You try to match my movements and thrust into me. Your excitement is mounting and you put your hands on the back of my head so you can put you cock in quicker and deeper. My little mouth can barely handle your big, hard cock. Saliva drips down my chin onto my tits and I struggle to breath while you fuck my mouth with you cock, but I can feel we're both close to finishing. Suddenly you pull out of my mouth and cum all over my tits. I love the feeling of your hot juice sliding over my body, but "Did you like that, baby?" you ask.

"I like your cum all over me" I reply.

"What did you say?"

"I said I like it when you come all over me," I practically shout at you.

"Did you cum?" you ask while catching your breath. I shake my head no. "Good, because

we're not done." You turn the vibrator off and slide it out of my pussy. "Oh baby, you're so wet." You put your hands on my thighs, lean down and run your tongue over my clit. I moan with pleasure. You slowly move your tongue back and forth across it. The pleasure is so great I can barely keep my legs still, but you've tied me so tight I can't move much anyways. You come to the front of the bed and untie my right hand. "Play with your tits, babe." I look down at you. "Come on, show me how you play with your tits." I squeeze them and fondle them for you. Your cum is still there, making my chest slick and shiny. You move back to the bottom of the bed and kiss me on the clit. You move your hand down my stomach and slap it down quickly on my clit. The sharpness startles me and I shiver with pleasure. "Oh yeah? You like that, slut?" You slap me there again.

It hasn't been that long but you're already hard again. "Are you going to fuck me?" I ask.

"Is that what you want, baby? You want me to fuck you."

My pussy tightens with excitement. "Yes sir, I want you to fuck me."

"Where, baby?"

"Fuck my pussy?"

"You want me to fuck your pussy?"

"Yes!" I practically scream in impatience.

"I don't think you want it that bad, I only fuck whores who want it bad."

"I want your cock!"

"Show me where you want me to put my cock." I move my hand down towards my pussy and stop at my clit. "Where, you slut? Come on, put your finger in it." I put one finger in, but I'm so wet and excited that I can fit much more in. I slide another one in.

"I want you to put your cock here."

"Oh yeah? I better tie you down good again. I want you to lie still and take it like a little slut."

"Yes" I agree. You move up to the front of the bed and retie my hand, slapping your cock against my lips. You go to the foot of the bed and retie my legs so that they are both bent but still firmly bound to the bed.

"Get that ass up baby, show me your pussy." You put your hand under my ass and push it up so that my pussy is up in the air, totally exposed to you. "Oh yeah, look at how wet you are."

"I want your cock so badly, baby."

"Yeah." You brush the head of your cock against my clit. "Like this, slut?"

"No, put it in!"

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock in my pussy!"

You slowly penetrate my pussy with your cock. I scream out when it rubs against my g-spot.

"You're so tight. My little slut has a nice, tight pussy." You start thrusting slowly so that I loosen up a bit. Your hands are on my ass, holding my hips up and my pussy nice and open to your cock.

"I'm gonna come baby" I tell you.

"Not yet," you tell me. You grab a pillow, position it under my hips and lower my ass down gently. "You have to work for it." You lean forward so that your face is close to mine, and my tits are touching your torso. My hands are still tied to the bed, so you move your hand down and guide your cock, slowly penetrate my pussy. "Come on baby, fuck me."

I try to move my hips, but it's hard -my hands are tied, so I can't use them for support or balance. "Come on my little slut. Show me how much you love my cock." My pussy feels so full with your cock. Instinct takes over and I thrust my hips, my pussy moving up and down your cock. I start slow but it feels so good that I keep going faster and fast.

"Is this how you want me to fuck you?" I ask.

"Yea baby, fuck me real good like that." I'm starting to sweat and lose my breath. I am fucking you so hard that the headboard is slamming against the wall. I know I look completely undignified, like a bitch in heat. I slow down a little bit but you lightly slap my tits. "No, you ho. I told you to work." I cry out from pleasure and exhaustion but I go faster.

"Like this, sir?" I ask.

"Yes," you sigh. "Good girl. Good, good, good, girl." You put your hands on my tits and rub your cum around my nipples. I can't control it anymore and I scream out, cumming so hard that my hips and torso seize up. We both relax, but you keep moving in and out of me slowly as I catch my breath. "You didn't ask me if you could come. That's not what a good little slut is supposed to do." You pull out of me. You then move to the front of the bed and untie my hands and retie them to the top of the headboard so that I'm sitting completely upright. When you kneel on the bed directly in front of my naked torso, your hard, throbbing dick is right in front of my face. "You're going to apologize by sucking my dick."

"I'm tired." I say.

You trace a finger around my lips and press it inside my mouth. My jaw relaxes and you put two fingers in. Then you lean forward and put your cock in my mouth. "I'm gonna put my cock in your pussy again. Make it nice and wet for your tight little pussy," you tell me. You put your hands at the back of my head, standing still and moving my head back and forth, your cock moving in and out of your mouth. I lose my breath after a few minutes. "You want me to put it back in your pussy, slut?"

"Yes!" I say.

"No, I don't think you're quite ready. You put your cock back in my mouth and handle my head a little more aggressively until I start gagging. "Now you're ready" You untie my hands. "You ready to get your pussy pounded?"

"Yeah baby, pound my pussy."

"You're gonna make me cum, you fucktoy. And I'm not gonna cum unless I pound your tight little pussy, So you're gonna lie back like a little whore and let me fuck you until I cum,"

"Okay baby. I want you to cum all over me."

"That's a good girl. Do I need to tie you up, or are you gonna be good?"

"Don't tie me up."

"I won't tie your hands. I know you like to play with your little clit while I fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes sir, that's what I like."

"I'm not untiring your legs though. I like them spread wide. Actually, I think you should spread them wider so I can pound you better. I know that's what you want." You untie one of my legs and press one hand against that thigh, spreading it as far as I can take it so that my pussy is wide open. "Yeah, just like that baby." You kneel on the bed so that your hips are close to mine, and your cock is against my pussy. With one arm holding my leg up, you wrap your other arm around my bent, tied leg. "Put my cock in your pussy, babe" you command. I reach down and guide your throbbing cock into my pussy, which has tightened up again since I came. It's a little hard to get you in, so you start slow to loosen me up.

"Go faster," I say after a while.

"Oh, my slut wants to be fucked harder." You thrust in and out with more speed. "Show me how you play with your clit, baby." I move my hand down and rub my clit while you fuck me. You're getting more and more excited. My legs are spread open so wide that you have no trouble putting your big cock in, and before long you're pounding my tight little pussy. I move my hand away from my clit. The pounding that you're giving me is rough and my body moves when you slam in to me, my tits aggressively jiggling with each thrust. "How are you liking this, you little slut"

"Yeah baby, fuck me like that."

"I love making your tits shake like that baby. That's how I know I'm fucking you good." I cry out as you pull out just enough to rub me against my g-spot. You move your hand down from my bent leg and start playing with my little asshole. I scream in excitement. "Are you going to cum again baby?"

"Yes!" I scream.

"No. You have to ask me first."

"Can I cum, sir?" I can barely get the words out.

"Not yet. Hold on a little longer baby." You keep pounding my pussy with your cock, relentlessly. You reach up and slide a finger into my mouth. "Where do you want me to cum baby?"

"On my stomach. I want you to come all over my stomach so I know I fucked you like a good whore." You take your finger out of my mouth and put it in my tight little asshole. I can't control it anymore and I scream as I cum. You lift my leg up a little higher and keep thrusting for another moment, enjoying my pussy tighten as I orgasm. It pushes you over the edge, and you pull out and come all over my stomach. I cup your cock in my small hands, feeling it pulsate as it squeezes your juices all over my body. You drop my leg and collapse beside me and we both lie together, breathless. You put your arms around me and pull me into your chest.

"Good girl" you say.