Exhibition at the Night Club

Story Info
A couple visits a nightclub to satisfy their exhibitionism.
3.1k words
4.19
7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my turn to pick our Friday night activity. I chose the exclusive Amatory Night Club downtown. I've been excited all week, and eventually Friday night has come around.

You are already dressed in a pair of blue jeans and powder blue button-up shirt. Your thick jet-black hair is perfectly styled, and you are sitting on the couch drinking a beer. You yell out to me saying that the Uber is 30 minutes away, and that I should het a move on.

I've already done my hair and make-up. My long strawberry blond hair is loose. I'm still deciding on an outfit. I need something that will compliment my pale white skin, ice blue eyes and slim 5ft5 athletic figure. It has to be so sexy that it keeps your attention all night. I decided on a tiny little black dress. It has a lacey neckline that plunges all the way to just above my navel. My size 36dd breasts look amazing in this dress. The hem sits just about one inch under the point where my legs and ass meet. For extra sexiness, I'm completely naked under my dress. To complete the look, I put on my black strappy 5inch heels with laces that tie up my calf. I look in the mirror, perfect! As I strut out of the bedroom you look me up and down, eyes wide. With your mouth wide open, you tell me how amazing I look. Flashing you a coy smile, I say thanks. Your phone pings, the Uber has arrived.

We get into the Uber, greeting the driver. I give him the address and settle up against you in the back seat, there is a really funky song playing on the radio. I wiggle my ass to the tune, and you just smile at me. I know that I am a little bit quirky, but you love me for it. You look down at me and lean in for a kiss, which becomes fervent very quickly, and our breathing becomes faster.

While we kiss passionately, you run your hand slowly up the inside of my leg to between my thighs. Our fervent kissing has made my pussy moist. As you run your fingers higher, I part my legs slightly, giving you more access. As you reach my pussy, you groan in my mouth as you feel that I have no panties on. Your fingers slowly probe past my moist clean-shaven lips causing me to moan into your mouth. I kiss you harder, probing every corner of your mouth with my tongue, spreading my legs a little wider. I groan into your mouth again, as you gently push your middle finger further into my pussy. Your thumb begins to massage my clit and I break our kiss.

I take in a really deep slow breath, then bite my bottom lip and look up into your chocolate brown eyes. I swallow hard and lay my head against your chest. We notice that the driver has noticed what we are up to, but we don't care. You keep sliding your finger slowly in and out of my pussy. The heat in core starts to intensify but the driver stops, announcing that we have arrived. I look at him with a guilty look and thank him. You tip the driver generously as we climb out of the car.

Amatory Night Club is not your usual club. Patrons book tickets online, as only a certain amount of tickets are available per night. I show the door attendant the QR code on my phone, he scans it and smiles. He welcomes us, hands us our access bracelets, and opens the doors for us.

As we walk in, we take in the splendour of the place. All of the furniture is made of glass. The striking bar to the left of the room is also a tropical fish tank. In the centre of the club is a massive dancefloor. The floor is also made of clear glass, with coloured lights shining through it. Looking around the room we see cubicles, these have frosted glass walls instead of clear glass like the rest of the club.

We walk over to the bar for a drink, you order two tequila shots from the bartender. The bartender returns with two shot glasses of tequila, each has a slice of lemon balancing on the top. He also puts a saltshaker on the bar. As I'm about to lick my hand, you stop me. Seemingly, we are doing this another way. You bend down and lick my neck, just above my collar bone, next you sprinkle some salt on the spot where you just licked. Then you place the slice of lemon between my lips. You cheers and down the tequila, lick the salt off my neck slowly and suck on the lemon between my lips. This is unquestionably and very sexy way of doing tequila shots. Now it's my turn. I take your hand and turn your palm up. I give it as soft slow lick, then sprinkle with salt. The lemon slice is placed between your lips. I cheers and down the tequila, lick the salt off your palm, stand on my tippy toes to suck the lemon between your lips. You kiss me deeply, while holding me close and holding my ass tightly in your hands.

You order another two tequila shots from the bartender. This time you lick the valley between my breasts and sprinkle the salt on. Placing the slice of lemon between my lips, you run your finger along my jaw and down my neck. You cheers, down the tequila, lick the salt from between my breasts and suck on the lemon between my lips. My turn again. This time I suck the middle finger of your hand that was fingering my pussy in the Uber. I sprinkle salt, place the lemon slice between your lips and cheers, downing the tequila. I suck the salt off your finger very seductively and stand on my tippy toes to suck the lemon between your lips. We stand there for a few moments, searching each other eyes. The tequila has made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

You take my hand and lead me to the packed dance floor. I turn with my back to your chest as I start to move, swaying my hips, waving my hands in the air, rolling my body to the beat of the extremely erotic song blasting over the sound system. I make sure to accidentally graze your cock as I move. I can feel your excitement as the bulge in your jeans gets bigger. Feeling that makes me so aroused, triggering my small pink nipples to tighten up. I can feel them rubbing up against the fabric of my dress. You don't take your eyes off me, when I bend over, giving you a slight glimpse of my naked pussy under my dress. You move closer, wrapping your arms around my waist, pushing your bulge up against my back. I put my arms in the air again, taking advantage of this, you run your hands down my arms and cup my breasts in your big strong hands. You tweak my already erect nipples with your thumb and forefinger. I push my chest out instinctively giving you more to caress.

I breath in sharply as you slip your left hand into the front of my dress, massaging my breast while thumbing my nipple. Chills run up and down my spine, as you move my hair out of the way and kiss my neck just above my collar bone. This gets my heart racing because you know very well that you are stimulating one of my erogenous zones. I rub the side of my cheek up against your stubbled cheek. This place is intoxicating, the smoke machine, the flashing lights, the smell of alcohol and fragranced perspiration in the air. There is definitely a sexually charged atmosphere in here.

As we sway to the music, I don't take notice of your right hand running down my hip to the front of my dress. Your hand stops just under the hem, caressing my skin you pull the hem of my dress up. Once it's high enough, you run your hand along the front of my thighs and delves between them. I only notice when your finger strokes my pussy lips. Instinctively I move my legs apart accommodating your strong hand and finger. I feel intoxicated as your middle finger slips into my hole. Before long, your finger is as deep as it will go, and your thumb is stroking my clit. Your finger has taken on a rhythmic pace, and I move my hips in time to it. I moan loudly. Your hot breath blows on my neck causing ripples of what feels like electricity to run through my body.

We stay this way as the current song fades, and another insanely erotic song starts to play. We are so entranced by each other, we don't notice all the other couples on the dancefloor staring at us. My breathing is intense, and my moaning becomes more frantic as I realise that I'm about to orgasm. I grab your left hand stroking my breast and squeeze it as one very intense orgasms hits my core. Your hand is soaked with my cum as you stroke out the last of my orgasm. I open my eyes and notice all of the other people on the dancefloor looking at us. I flash them all a wicked smile as I take a bow and lick my lips. A wide smile comes across your face as you watch me.

Needing refreshment, we go to one of the open cubicles. As we walk in, we notice how the cubicle is furnished. There is a built-in seat up against the right wall facing a square table, with loose chairs around it. On the left of the cubicle is a daybed with an abundantly supply of soft pillows.

Beside the daybed is a small table with still water bottles and napkins placed on it. We sit down on the built-in seat at the table. The waiter comes to take our order and we order a bottle of champagne. That should take care of our thirst for now. As the waiter walks away, I look in your eyes, with a devilish smile and tell you that, I think you realised why I was so eager to come to this club tonight. You smile back realising that you would not have expected any less from me, because this is exactly what thrills us.

My eyes wonder down to the bulge in your jeans, you have to be painfully hard right now, after the pussy play in the Uber and on the dance floor minutes ago. I slide my hand up your leg and gently squeeze the bulge, it makes you jump and draw in huge breath. You let out the hottest groan. I slide off the seat and onto my knees between your legs. As I open your jeans button, zip down and open your fly, your rock-hard cock pops out. I look up at you with my devilish smile. You look so hot right now, with your eyes closed, head back and the look of lust on your face.

I lower my head, taking your pulsing cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around your swollen head, stroking the length of your rod with my hand. You moan again and put your hands in my hair, stroking it as I take your cock into my throat. Sucking gently at first, then picking up the pace as your moaning intensifies. Cupping you balls in my hand I gently massage them, I feel them tensing, I know that you are close, I suck a little faster, saliva running down my chin. The sound of sucking and moaning fills the air. I move my lips back to your head sucking it like a lollypop while stroking your shaft. I deep throat your cock again.

You try to maintain but can't. With one great moan you orgasm and cum in my mouth, spurting streams into my throat. I keep sucking gently until you have finished shuddering. I swallow down every last drop of cum, licking it all off my hand and lips. When I look up at you again your face is that of pure ecstasy. There is very little that is sexier than the sound of a man in the throws of an orgasm.

By the time your breathing has returned to normal, the bottle of champagne, ice bucket and glasses have arrived. As you open your eyes, I'm standing in front of you with a glass of champagne in my hand. We sit next to each other sipping on champagne staring into each other's eyes.

You ask me to straddle your lap. I oblige, pulling my dress up to my waist widening my legs and resting on your thighs. You pull me closer and kiss me with passion, your tongue running around my lips before you explore my mouth. You run your hands down to my hips, effortlessly picking me up and laying me down on the glass table in front of you. I'm resting on my elbows as you gently take my right leg kissing it from ankle to knee, then rest it over your right shoulder. You do the same with my left leg.

Seeing your face between my legs is always so erotic, and your head lowering makes me shudder with anticipation. Your tongue starts licking at my pussy lips, then you gently suck them between your lips each in turn. Now you focus on my slit, licking from top to bottom. I can't help but moan as you lick up and down again but this time a little deeper. My engorged clit is aching to be licked. I push my pussy against your mouth, desperately needing your tongue on me. Another moan escapes my mouth as your tongue licks at my clit. At this point, my nipples are painfully erect, and they need attention. I lower my elbows and lay flat, with my back on the glass table. My hands move to my breasts, rolling my aching nipples between my fingers. My breath snags as you slide two of your fingers inside me while still licking my clit. Your fingers move around my pussy expertly, adding pressure to all of my g-spots.

The feeling of your tongue on my clit, your fingers in my pussy, and your stubbled chin on my inner thighs, causes the fire inside me starting to burn, and has me giddy with desire.

You are bringing me closer and closer. Fingers, tongue, stubble make and my wet pussy makes me moan out load, as I feel the fire rising from my core. Goosebumps begin to run along my skin, and I feel like I'm losing control. I clutch the sides of the glass table, as my orgasm erupts with an epic moan. I cum so hard that your face is covered in my juices. Your fingers keep stroking until my orgasm rides itself out. I lay there breathing heavily and shuddering.

Another glass of champagne is needed. I sit up and move to the end of the table. I see my juices that are still all over your face, so I lean over, grab a napkin, then gently wipe it off your face. I lean down and kiss you. Tasting myself on your tongue, stirs up some heat inside of me again.

You pour us another two classes of champagne and I drain mine in a few gulps. Looking down, I see your delicious cock hard, swollen, and erect, extending out of your jeans. I tell you that your cock needs some serious attention. I slide myself off the table, take your hands and walk you over to the daybed. I instruct you to lay down on back. You oblige by sitting and then lying back onto the mattress.

I pull your jeans and boxers down to your ankles, and crawl over you until I'm directly over your cock. Steadying myself on your well defined and strong chest with my left hand, I take your hard swollen cock in my right hand, running it up and down my slippery wet slit. When your breath quickens, and I think that I've teased you enough, I slide down onto your cock slowly and then pull up slowly. I do this quite a few times. I slide down your delicious cock again but don't pull back up immediately again. I stop and grind my hips against the base of your cock, back and forward two times, then pull up slowly.

I carry on in this way, until I've been grinding five times before I pull up. You have your hands on my waist, helping me grind my pussy on your base, with intense groaning coming from your lips, with each grind that I make. Reaching up, you pull my face closer, and kiss me so hard that my pussy clenches up with excitement. I start grinding you harder, faster, harder. You are moaning and telling me not to stop, saying, yes, like that, yes, yes, yes, yes, fuck me, ride me, yes, yes as you begin to come closer to the edge. You warn me of your quickening orgasm, I climb off you in a flash, take that delicious cock, covered in my juices in my mouth. I face fuck your cock and you come so hard that there are streams of cum running down my chin and onto your stomach. You thrust a few times more before collapsing. I swallow down your cum and lick up the drops that landed on your stomach.

I get up, pull my dress down, and walk over to pour the last of the champagne. I go back to the daybed with the last two glasses of champagne. You take your glass from me and drain the contents. I sit down on the daybed next to you and do the same.

I look at you with a wide smile. This was definitely very awesome. And you agree. You need water, reaching for the bottled water and give me another one. We drink the water down like our lives depend on it. I have to dance again so I jump up. You get up, pull up your pants, zip up and take my hand as we exit the cubicle and head over to the dance floor.

Walking out of the cubicle, we hear an enormous cheer and see people clapping. You look at me with an amused face and start laughing. I shrug my shoulders and bow to the audience again. Waving at them like I was a celebrity. We walk to the dancefloor, and start dancing, grinding, caressing, and kissing, to the sound of erotic music.

I'm not certain what the time was as we left the club, but all I know is that when we got back to the apartment, I was ready to make love to you, slow and sensual.