Naughty and Not So Innocent

Story Info
Knowing their naughty secret makes it so much more exciting.
8.7k words
4.74
21.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

Naughty and not so Innocent

Jacqui was spell bound, listening wide-eyed as her long-time friend provided all the intimate details. Simone's doctor visits were wild even for her promiscuous adventures. How could he be so naughty and get away with it? It was wrong for so many reasons but it was as exciting as it was shocking. Jacqui and Simone just couldn't pass up the opportunity for a little wicked fun and administering their own naughty justice.

Simone and I love The Practice, it's just our sort of wicked place! Jacqui.

FYI readers -- 'Fantasies can come true' is Simone's story about being a Guest. Maddi.

*

Simone knew I'd be tempted and I couldn't resist taking a tour of the exclusive medical centre. The converted old terrace building was gorgeous, even better than she described. I registered as a Guest and was dying to catch-up with Simone for a coffee and a chat. Mentioning sexual therapy for the first time, I naively asked her what that meant. I almost choked on my latte hearing she was having sex with her new doctor! You should have seen the grin on her face, reminding how sexually frustrated I was the last time we caught up.

It was classic Simone and I was just as excited at the naughty revelation. We first met in our early 20s working at a café. We've been close friends for over 10 years, sharing a wicked sense of adventure and doing things we really shouldn't. I thought nothing Simone got up to would surprise me anymore. But her doctor, seriously! I've lost count of the one-night-stands, affairs and endless partners. I thought that all ended when Simone married Marcus.

Simone's drop-dead gorgeous and even did part-time modelling while working as a barista. She met Marcus at a new café job in an up-market business area after being caught having too much workplace fun with her previous boss. Simone's always had a thing for handsome and much older men. Being single and considerably wealthy made Marcus quite a catch and they married within 6 months.

I trained as a cook and still work at the same place we met. But life hasn't been boring. I may not be as glamorous looking as Simone but I still command a second glance, blessed with full firm tits and long and silky-smooth legs men can't resist. There wouldn't be a pretty blonde who didn't know the attraction of their innocent child-like persona. Add my flair for a little flirting and it's a wicked combination.

Meeting Kevin almost a year ago ended my wicked nights out with Simone. It also put a dampener on my wild sex life. Kevin's a nice guy but sex was like having the same meal every night. A girl just needs something spicy occasionally. It wasn't just the sex, having doubts more recently about where our relationship was going. We finally split a couple of months ago and he wasn't surprised. Sex with Kevin was boring but at least I was getting some, I happened to mention to Simone.

Simone changed doctors after moving into Marcus' penthouse apartment. She was pleased with Doctor Love and suggested I should see him for counselling. I couldn't see the point of it. My body knew what it wanted and my mind didn't need convincing otherwise. But the Practice sounded wonderful and I must admit, a little intriguing. Who reviews a medical centre? I didn't take much persuading. It obviously wasn't the counselling Simone had in mind for me after hearing her naughty secret!

Simone was a little concerned about telling me. She said she'd just die if Marcus found out and didn't want me to mention it to anyone. Simone should have known me better than that. There're more than a few naughty secrets she could spill about me! There was also something wickedly enthralling about the situation. I'd read about doctor patient affairs in gossip magazines, never imagining I'd stumble on one. Simone wasn't the only one excited.

Seeing Doctor Love for a routine issue morphed into something far more interesting. Over a couple of visits, one thing led to another and Simone was recommended sexual therapy. She didn't care what Doctor Love called it, knowing a really good fucking when she had one. I listened in stunned silence as she described acting out her high-class escort fantasy. She even had a business card made and said it was so realistic, as if she was actually an escort! Simone said she has never looked forward to doctor visits so much.

I didn't need convincing, excitedly listening to Simone telling me all about the Practice. Hearing Doctor Love was in his late 50's and handsome didn't surprise me, being just Simone's type. Apparently, our naughty doctor is a charmer and enjoys a little flirting with young and attractive women. My eyes widened listening to Simone's description of his trim and athletic body and how the sex was better than a man half his age!

What really surprised me was the Practice manager. Maddisyn was lovely and her angelic, almost spiritual nature put me at ease during the tour. I listened in amazement as Simone told me she was gay and joined the therapy! Maddisyn's innocent looks and demeanour certainly had me fooled, more appropriate to the refined and elegant ambiance of the Practice than a place you could go for sex.

Maddisyn's in her mid-20's and an attractive brunette with shoulder length curls and a lovely figure. Simone's bisexual and would have thought she was in heaven! Being straight didn't mean I always needed a guy to have a little fun and a girl knows what another girl wants. There's just something about the soft and tender lips of a feminine kiss, the lack of urgency and crudeness of caressing fingers and a tongue. By the time we left the café, my panties were moist in anticipation and my mind going wild with the possibilities.

I spoke with Simone a couple more times on the phone, planning a bit of sexy fun for our naughty doctor and Miss Innocent before making an appointment. The thought of visiting the Practice knowing their little secret and what they were getting up to was becoming a real turn-on. Of course, it was illegal and unethical but it just made it more exciting and would have to be the wickedest thing I'd ever done.

What do you wear to sexual therapy? I needed something tempting but not too slutty and give our game away. But something for Doctor Love's roaming eyes to enjoy. Simone and I decided on a mid-thigh shirt with some enticing swish at the hem and my legs always looked stunning in high-heels. I wore a blouse that I could unbutton a little more than I should and my favourite white lacy bra and matching panties. A smart short jacket gave a feigned sense of respectability.

My body was buzzing, a combination of nervous excitement, arousal and anticipation at the naughty game we'd planned as I entered the wrought iron gate. I briefly paused at the large stained-glass door and smiled knowingly at the brass sign that simply read 'Doctor Love's Practice' and the address before ringing the bell.

I soon heard the distinctive sound of Maddisyn's high-heels approaching the entry hall. 'Hello Jacqui. It's nice to see you again. Please come through to the Sitting Room,' my unsuspecting player greeted.

I allowed my gaze to linger on what Maddisyn was wearing a few seconds longer than I really should. 'It's nice seeing you,' I smiled a little whimsically. 'I'm also looking forward to meeting Doctor Love.'

Maddisyn looked amazing in a short and figure-hugging burgundy coloured dress. Heels and a delicate see-through patterned hem emphasised her long and toned legs. As we moved through to the Sitting Room, Simone's description of soft wisps of dark and loosely curled hair protruding from a neatly trimmed patch above Maddisyn's pussy entertained my mind.

I smiled to myself with the images of Simone licking and fingering Maddisyn to multiple orgasms. 'Would you like anything before you see Doctor Love?' Miss Innocent kindly offered, interrupting my wicked thoughts.

'Thank you. What do the other Guests enjoy?' I answered, smiling inwardly at the unintended double entendre.

'They often relax with a wine or coffee while reflecting in preparation for their consultation,' Maddisyn softly explained in her misleading spiritual tone.

'Sounds wonderful. May I have a white wine?' I replied.

Maddisyn gave me a sweet and angelic smile. 'Certainly. Have a seat and I'll bring it to you.'

I got comfortable on one of the two luxurious couches nestled in front of a magnificent white marble fireplace, enjoying the warmth radiating from two half-eaten logs. The room is gorgeous for relaxing before an appointment. The period furniture and furnishings are beautiful. Nothing like a waiting room, hardly anything about the Practice reminded me of a medical clinic or what I imagined an establishment providing intimate services would be like.

The sensual roll of Maddisyn's ass cheeks and swaying black curls attracted my attention as she went to the kitchenette behind her desk. I felt the stirrings or arousal with the image of Simone cupping her silky-smooth ass, her other hand locked into Maddisyn's hair at the back of her head as their lips moulding into each other and tongues entwined.

Maddisyn soon returned with the wine and a selection of cheese and fruit. 'I thought you might like something with the wine,' she smiled, placing the silver tray on the antique coffee table.

'Thank you. It looks lovely!' I exclaimed, enjoying being a Guest almost as much as the game.

'The Guest Lounge is for your use when you've finished and I can help with your hair and makeup,' Maddisyn kindly offered.

I thought it was just part of the wonderful service when Maddisyn mention it during the tour of the Practice. The reason was obvious now and Simone said she'd offer. 'I'd love it, thank you,' I accepted a little excitedly, intentionally having put little makeup on.

It felt so surreal, sitting in such an elegant room and enjoying the wine before having a little wicked fun. I was becoming more aroused just thinking about it. It's morally wrong that Guests use the Practice for sex but that's probably part of the attraction. How could I pass up a little harmless fun with our naughty doctor? Didn't he tell Simone it was sexual therapy after all? I'm sure Doctor Love and Maddisyn aren't going to mind what we had planned.

Standing up, I caught Maddisyn's attention. As we made our way to the Guest Lounge, I wondered how many Guests had used the wonder facilities to prepare for Doctor Love's so-called sexual therapy. I'd seen the room during the tour, suspecting nothing. A dressing table with a large ornate mirror has a wonderful selection of perfumes and cosmetics. There's even a gorgeous spa set in a wrap-around window with a private garden view. Maddisyn mentioned she gave massages and I could only imagine what fun they might be.

Crossing my legs as I sat in front of the dressing table caused the neglected hem of my skirt to ride up my toned thigh. Maddisyn sat on a makeup stool and I smiled to myself noticing Miss Innocent's gaze briefly taking in my silky-smooth legs before starting on my makeup.

'What's Doctor Love like?' I quizzed, continuing the little game. 'Is he young, old, good-looking?' I added excitedly, rolling my eyes amusingly.

Maddisyn softly laughed at my reaction. 'Doctor Love's in his late 50's. Guests think he's lovely and a real gentleman,' she replied a little reservedly as she applied some moisturiser.

'Handsome?' I prompted, smiling a little suggestively.

I sensed Maddisyn's interested in where the discussion was going, noticing a little smile playing on her lips while adding foundation. 'I've heard a few Guest's mention it and Doctor Love has a way with the ladies,' extending her last word and both of us softly laughing. 'But I shouldn't talk about other Guests,' she added, sounding much more Maddisyn like.

Maddisyn set the foundation and added blush on the centre of my cheeks. 'Sounds the perfect doctor for a friend of mine. She's into older and handsome men,' I grinned, sowing a tempting seed in her not so innocent mind.

Maddisyn applied eye shadow and liner with a pencil and finally mascara on my eyelashes. 'What about something bold for the lipstick?' She suggested showing me a bright red. 'It will go wonderfully with your beautiful natural blonde hair.'

Smiling encouragingly and raising my eyebrows caused Maddisyn to laugh a little more warmly. She outlined my lips with a lip pencil and applied the lipstick, finally handed me a tissue to blot my lips. Maddisyn smiled as she stood up and went behind me to brush my hair and set a parting in the middle.

'What do you think?' She asked my reflection, looking very pleased as she applied hairspray.

I stood and gazing into the mirror. 'Thank you so much,' I shrieked, my eyes widening at the sexy look.

'It's my pleasure,' Maddisyn smiled at the mirror.

'You don't think I look a bit . . . slutty?' I quizzed, pausing for effect. 'I mean, I wouldn't want my new doctor to get the wrong impression about me,' I quickly added, turning to catch Maddisyn's reaction.

An even bigger grin was playing on her lips. 'I'm sure Doctor Love will be very pleased when he meets you,' she replied. 'I'll take you through to his suite and introduce you.'

'Of course, the naughty doctor will,' I thought to myself as I picked up my clutch purse and started to return to the Sitting Room.

'This other door is to the passageway,' Maddisyn mentioned, catching my attention. 'You can go to Doctor Love's suite instead of going back through the Sitting Room.'

'How convenient?' I smiled, as if didn't know.

I followed Maddisyn down a passageway that lead to the back of the building, our high-heels striking the Baltic Pine flooring. How many Guests had Maddisyn beautifully made up for sexual therapy? I was about to join Simone on a long list I should think. My nipples tightened and my pussy throbbed at the images. Knowing their secret made it all the more exciting.

Doctor Love was sitting at a large antique desk when we entered the suite and got up to greet us. 'Doctor Love, I'd like you to meet Jacqui,' introduced Maddisyn.

'It's a pleasure,' he greeted, extending his hand and flashing that gorgeous smile that I imagined had besotted so many Guests.

I wanted Doctor Love's soft and warm hand to linger longer as I ran an eye over our naughty doctor. I've never been into much older men like Simone but he was even more handsome and attractive looking than I'd pictured. My arousal surged imagining his muscular athletic chest and shoulders and lean toned stomach hidden under his exquisite three-piece suite. My pussy moistened in anticipation of enjoying his legendary sexual therapy. I had Simone's reassurance on that.

I couldn't resist returning his gorgeous smile. 'I've been looking forward to meeting you and Maddisyn's been lovely,' I mentioned, smiling at Miss Innocent before she left and closed the door.

My naughty doctor did his best to disguise an assessing gaze but I've seen those looks before. 'Please, let's take a seat,' he offered, directing me to one of the two couches nestled in front of the magnificent marble fireplace.

I walked ahead of Doctor Love, imagining him admiring the hem of my skirt flicking my long sensual legs while discreetly slipping open another button of my blouse. 'What a lovely suite,' I gasped, feigning surprise as I looked around at the lovely décor, soft furnishings and wonderful period features.

I couldn't help but noticed the lovely chandelier that Simone mentioned, hanging from a beautiful ceiling rose painted in bright intricate colours. The comfortable couches, warm glow of the open fire and soft lighting of the table lamps provided an intimate and relaxing atmosphere. My pussy throbbed noticing the ornate plaster archway leading to the bedroom with an ensuite, everything our naughty doctor needed for sexual therapy.

Doctor Love gave me his best charming smile as he stood and waited for me to sit. 'We wanted something comfortable and informal so that Guests can feel relaxed and it's such a lovely building,' he mentioned, using the opportunity to steal a glimpse of my breasts nestled in a white lacy bra as I made myself comfortable.

I crossed my legs as Doctor Love sat opposite and enjoyed his eyes wandering up my thigh, a tingle trailing behind the warmth of his gaze. 'I think you've done it wonderfully,' I smiled, pulling the hem down and squeezing my thighs together to try and settle my pussy.

Doctor Love rewarded my compliment with another alluring smile. 'I've reviewed the survey you completed when you registered with the Practice,' he commenced. 'I'm sorry to hear about your relationship with Kevin ending.'

'Thank you but it was amicable. We knew it wasn't what we both wanted,' I answered. 'I'm looking for something . . . you know, more exciting,' I add leaning back against the couch.

I don't know what Doctor Love found more enticing, the hem of my skirt drifting up my thigh or where the conversation may lead. 'What do you mean by exciting?' He prompted.

I faked a moment's hesitation as if contemplating what to say. 'Well, our love life wasn't but I'm surprise how frustrated I've been without it,' I answered, confident my naughty doctor would be excited about the reply.

Doctor Love's eyes unashamedly roamed over my body, as if he had licence, until his gaze returned to mine. 'You're a young and attractive woman. I'm sure you won't be single long,' he finally mentioned with expected flattery and a charming smile.

Appearing to be surprise at the comment, I fanned my face with a hand for effect. 'Doctor Love, are flirting with me?' I teased with a playful smile.

'Just an observation. I'm sure with your pretty looks you'd have many admirers,' he smiled, unwittingly playing the game.

I tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear and ran my finger down its length to the tip so it settled on the top of an exposed breast. 'Ooh, aren't you sweet,' I flirted with my best girly smile. 'But I don't just sleep with anyone.'

Doctor Love nervously cleared his throat. 'So, tell me why you have come to see me?' He continued, amusing me with his professional tone.

I uncrossed my legs and a warm tingling sensation rippled down my spine as his eyes briefly lowered to drift up my slightly parted thighs. 'Doctor, are you trying to see up my skirt?' I asked, well-rehearsed and in a teasing tone with an eyebrow amusingly raised.

Doctor Love's eyes narrowed with a look of concern. 'Sorry, I was just admiring how lovely your skirt looked,' he answered apologetically in probably an equally rehearsed excuse.

I smiled inwardly at his nervousness and couldn't resist offering a little more inside thigh. 'Hoping for a glimpse of panties?' I grinned. 'What colour are they?' I added, grinning even more playfully.

Doctor Love's eyes widened with the comment and he appeared lost for words. 'A little white G-string and feeling deliciously wet,' I answered for him, recrossing my legs.

Doctor Love appeared genuinely shocked but his hardening cock pushing down his inside leg betrayed his arousal. 'Looks like I'm not the only one excited,' I smiled lowering my gaze.

I seductively moistened my lips and gave my naughty doctor a wicked smile. 'I'm sorry doctor. It doesn't take much to get me horny, especially after a wine or two,' I teased, my smile growing wider.

Stillness lingered in the air with my salacious comments until Doctor Love flashed me one of his gorgeous smiles. 'I recommend some sexual therapy. I think you'll find it helpful,' he suggested.

'What's that mean?' I calmly inquired, masking my excitement at Doctor Love taking the bait.

Simone's answer to the same question amused my mind as I waited for my naughty doctor's reply. 'You're aroused and it'll satisfying your intimate need,' he replied, impressing me that his prepared explanation lacked the slightest hint of anything inappropriate.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers