Naughty and Not So Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddisyn started the shower and the steam embraced me like a warm cloud as I stepped into the wonderful double-shower. The spray of hot water rained down and rising steam gradually engulphed our naked bodies. I allowed my eyes to drift over Maddisyn's feminine curves. A little thrill of excitement surged through me with her aroused gaze, our eyes holding each other as the heavenly warm water cascaded over our bodies.

Maddisyn used some gel and lathering my neck and shoulders. 'Is this part of the therapy?' I grinned, her hands then caressing both breasts and coating them with fragrant white foam as she gently cleaned with her palms.

Streams of bubbles of lathered gel ran down, coating my stomach before flowing over my mound. 'I like to keep my Guests happy,' she finally replied, holding my gaze. 'Providing what they would like,' she added, flashing an un-Maddisyn like naughty smile.

Maddisyn's hand slowly glided down my body, teasingly towards my pussy that throbbed in anticipation. I stifled a moan at the intimate touch of Miss Innocent's long slender fingers and smooth palms cleaning tantalising close to my pussy. My nipples hardened and I instinctively parted my legs providing easier access. My eyes fluttered closed in total surrender to her hands as they cleansed my inside thighs and mound.

My eyes widened as Maddisyn ran a single fingertip through my slit. She then shrieked playfully as I suddenly pulled into my embrace. 'Kiss me, please kiss me,' I almost begged.

Maddisyn paused teasingly and her gaze into my eyes made the anticipation of her moist and soft lips even more exciting. Her smooth hand caressed my neck, her fingers finally guiding my lips to hers as I listened to my hearted pounding in my heaving chest. Maddisyn's kisses were tender and delicate, a women's lips that left me trembling with excitement. Our mouths slowly parted allowing our lips to melt into one another, becoming increasingly passionate and deep.

Miss Innocent's warm and soft hand cupped a breast as we kissed, my aroused peak sprouting through her teasing fingers. 'Oh yeah,' I gasped, throwing my head back.

Maddisyn worked a thigh between my legs, a moist heat welcoming her silky-smooth skin as my hips slowly writhe my pussy against her. Her soft lips, caressing fingers and toned thigh were teasing me mercilessly, my whimpers and moans echoing in the constrains of the shower.

Arousal trickled down my spine as her moist lips tenderly teased at the lobe of my ear. 'Oh yeah, more please,' I softly moaned, extending my neck encouragingly.

Maddisyn's lips found the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking on the gel-scented skin under the warm spray of the shower. 'I like being licked but I'm not a licker,' I softly moaned in Miss Innocent's ear.

'I noticed that in the survey in your file. But you're doing well for being straight,' she smiled back before dropping to her knees to sit between my legs.

Miss Innocent had me whimpering as she slowly ran the flat of her tongue through the slick pink folds between my thighs. 'Ooh yeah, that's what my pussy likes,' I softly moaned down through my tits.

I stepped closer and opened my legs as Maddisyn's palms cupped my ass cheeks, pulling my pussy against her mouth. 'Uh, uh, uh, oh yeah, oh yeah,' I continually gasped as Miss Innocent's soft lips and tongue delicately explored every fold, cleft and crevice of my intimate opening as the warm water streamed down.

'Oh God yes, yes, yes, fuck yes,' I deeply moaned, desperately reaching out to support myself against the tiled wall with my pussy lips yielding to her tongue working into the sensitive internal flesh.

My body demanded more, arching my back and thrusting against Maddisyn's mouth in rhythm with her tongue. 'Make me cum,' I gasped.

I flung my head back into the stream of water as a finger and then another pushed deep into me as her tongue teased at my clit. 'Oh, fuck yes!' I screamed. 'That's what I want,' finally drawing the tormented flesh into her mouth and gently sucking.

I softly moaned as water cascaded between my breasts and down my toned body to trickle around her stroking fingers. 'Make me cum. Please make me cum . . . please,' I continued to beg.

Maddisyn's finger fuck suddenly became urgent, deeper and faster as she strummed my clit with her tongue. 'Uh, uh, uh, uh,' I desperately gasped, my body trembling as she drove me to the edge.

I could feel it building as my pussy writhed against Maddisyn's palm and mouth. 'Oh fuck, yes. That's it!' I screamed as my whole body began to shudder.

I began gasping for air and my stomach convulsed uncontrollably as I rode out the climax. I whimpered and sighed until the very last wave of pleasure subsided.

I helped Maddisyn up off the shower floor and kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her lips and tongue. We then laughed and giggled as our lathered palms roamed over each other, tracing the curves of our bodies and loving the feel of soft silky-smooth skin. Finally, raising our smiling faces to the stream of water, the warm water cascading down our bodies and rinsing the foamy suds away.

We dried off using the luxurious cotton towels and slipped on a bath robe and slippers. The ensuite is really gorgeous and just perfect for a Guest's needs. There's an antique roll-top bath with lovely antique brass taps that looks just as amazing as the shower. We both sat at the white dressing table with a large mirror smiling and enjoyed the warm inner bliss as we did our makeup and hair.

A feeling of anticipation, curiosity and excitement was building as I continued playing the game and turned towards Maddisyn. 'Are other Guests having sex with Doctor Love?' Posing the question Simone and I wanted answered.

It felt like an eternity as Maddisyn stared at my inquiring expression. 'It's not what you may be thinking,' she finally mentioned before facing the mirror and starting to brush her hair.

'I'm not that naïve, Miss Innocent,' I joked, smiling knowingly at her in the mirror.

'Doctor Love doesn't prescribe therapy unless it's appropriate treatment,' Maddisyn replied, so matter a fact and continuing to do her hair.

I smiled to myself recalling Doctor Love's rehearsed proposal of sexual therapy, trying to provide a rational explanation for having sex. It was so sincere, so natural and plausible. Having met him, I could imagine the gullible, those desperate enough and Guests infatuated with their handsome doctor succumbing to his charm. Certainly, those turned-on with the thought of illicit sex with a naughty doctor. Simone certainly couldn't resist.

'Treatment?' I softly laughed at her reflection. 'Then I've never been treated so very well,' I grinned, causing Maddisyn to softly laugh.

'Doctor Love's the sex therapist but even I could see how frustrated you were in the personality survey you completed,' she replied. 'Did you mention it during the consultation?'

I paused, my eyes narrowing in thought. 'Well . . . uh, actually yes,' I simply answered, my mind revisiting a plausible explanation.

'Guests say Doctor Love's wonderful,' Maddisyn commented, turning to give me a demure smile. 'I mentioned Guests find it pleasurable and you seem better for the therapy,' she added without a hint of emotion.

'I certainly feel well fu . . . contented,' I corrected after a thoughtful pause.

'I'll leave you to get dressed and continue the consultation,' Maddisyn smiled before gathering her clothing.

I got dressed and returned to the suite and Doctor Love was seated at his desk working. Smiling as we made eye contact, I made my way to the couch and he joined me on the couch opposite. Simone was right about how exciting the sex would be and I was already thinking of when I could arrange another naughty session.

'We never discussed why you came to see me,' Doctor Love mentioned, getting comfortable on the couch opposite.

I softly laughed, almost to myself and provided a little time to think. 'Oh, it was about Kevin. But I'm feeling much better after your therapy,' I smiled knowingly.

My sexual inuendo drew a soft smile on Doctor Love's lips. 'I suspected what was concerning you from the responses in the survey you completed when registering. I sensed some sexual frustration and our discussions and the therapy confirmed it,' he mentioned.

Doctor Love then surprised me with an explanation of possible reasons for my sexual frustration, mentioning being unsatisfied with Kevin and disappointed he could satisfy me. He thought I was missing the freedom to get what I wanted elsewhere and said that I was likely becoming increasing frustrated well before splitting up by not having enough or just bored with the sex.

'The sexual therapy was helpful,' Doctor Love continued to astound me. 'It confirmed some of your personal traits that make you more susceptible to sexual frustration.'

I just sat there amazed and continued to listen. Could Doctor Love and Maddisyn actually be sincere about sexual therapy and the appropriateness of the treatment? He mentioned that confident women who considered themselves sexually desirable were also more likely to be sexually curious and adventurous with different sexual experiences. 'That certainly sounded like me and Simone,' I thought to myself.

'Oh, that reminds me. How's your backside feeling?' I grinned.

Our naughty doctor's lips curled softly to allow a small grin. 'Pleasantly uncomfortable but I'm sure I'll recover,' he answered a little coyly.

A wicked smile played at the corner of my mouth with the comment. 'Would it be possible to have some follow-up treatment?' I asked, just as demurely.

'I'm please you also found it helpful. I'll look forward to seeing you again,' Doctor Love answered without a suggestion of anything improper.

Standing up, Doctor Love flashed me one of his gorgeous smiles. 'I'll see you out and we can make the appointment with Maddisyn,' he kindly offered.

Doctor Love accompanied me to the Sitting Room and Maddisyn greeted us with her usual infectious smile as she sat at her desk. 'May I have the same time next week please?' I smiled back. 'That's if you're both available?' I added.

'Certainly,' Maddisyn's smile widening before typing at her computer. 'And your friend, ask her to give me a call and I'll show her through the Practise,' she casually added.

'Oh, I can do better than that,' I replied, opening my clutch purse and taking out a card.

I handed Simone's escort business card to Doctor Love and watched as his eyes suddenly lifted to mine. We held each other's gaze as he passed the card to Maddisyn and then I turned to catch her reaction, her eyes widening before meeting mine.

'Good bye and I'll look forward to next time,' I grinned knowingly before turning to leave, a naughty smile consuming my face as I sashayed towards the front door. Simone and I aren't naïve or that silly.