Naughty and Not So Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feigning being shocked and fluttering my hand to my chest. 'OMG . . . you're offering to fuck me!' I shrieked humorously, shifted uncomfortably on the couch in a performance worthy of an acting award.

'It's sexual therapy and I wouldn't suggest it if you didn't need the treatment,' Doctor Love continued to calmly and rationally explain.

I gazed around the suite stealing some time as if contemplating the therapy. 'Maddisyn said you had a way with the ladies,' I said a little jokingly before leaving him hanging on the hook a little longer, continuing to look around.

My gaze returned to Doctor Love and my assessing eyes roamed over his body as if considering him as a prospective lover. 'Isn't it a bit naughty?' I finally asked, my tone giving a hint of interest.

'Guests find it enjoyable as well as helpful,' Doctor Love smiled reassuringly, ignoring my question.

I sucked in a slow breath before rolling in my lower lips and gently bit down, genuinely aroused. 'Well . . . I like doing naughty things, but I need some assurance,' I eventually accepted.

'Assurance . . .?' He started to say, leaving the question hanging and urging me to continue.

'Seeing as it's sexual therapy,' I commenced with a little scepticism in my voice. 'Would it be appropriate for Maddisyn to sit in and observe? I mean, I wouldn't like things to get out of hand,' I quickly added.

Doctor Love couldn't mask the joyful relief on his face. 'I'm sure that will be fine. Maddisyn's familiar with the treatment,' he replied so ever matter of fact, as if it gave the therapy some legitimacy!

I gazed around the suite, maintaining a veneer of ignorance. 'Where do we have the therapy?' I asked, looking forward to seeing the wonderful bedroom Simone described.

'There's a bedroom off the suite with an ensuite,' he replied, his warm sensual eyes and a soft smile forming on his face. 'I'll show you and then phone Maddisyn.'

I followed Doctor Love through the beautiful archway off the suite. 'How convenient for sexual therapy,' I grinned, acting surprised at discovering the exquisitely furnished bedroom.

Simone was right. The bedroom is gorgeous. I noticed the lovely velvet drapes and fine lace that fill the bay window and the beautiful lamps on the cherrywood bedside tables that provided an intimate setting. But it was the magnificent king-sized bed in front of the marble open fireplace that attracting most of my attention.

I stepped towards the bed and ran my palm and open fingers across the soft and luxurious quilt cover. 'Oh, this is lovely,' I sighed with the images of Simone having sex with our naughty doctor on the bed filling my mind.

'The ensuite is through there,' Doctor Love indicated and I got a glimpse through the doorway of a large shower with period tiling and antique brass fittings.

'You certainly are well set up for therapy,' I smiled knowingly.

'I'll phone Maddisyn while you get undressed,' he said before going to use the phone on the bedside table.

Doctor Love turned and held my gaze as I slipped off my jacket and placed it on the bed. 'Hello Maddisyn. Please secure the front door and join us. Yes, the bedroom,' he instructed, obviously not for the first time with how brief the conversation was.

Doctor Love's lips curled into a smile of anticipation. 'Maddisyn won't be long,' he mentioned, removing his jacket and carefully draped it over the back of an antique blue velvet chair.

I removed my blouse, allowing it to drop to the floor. 'I think I can trust you until she arrives,' I grinned, unclipping my skirt and leaving both garments pooled on the floor without care.

I climbed onto the bed only in my bra and panties and watched Doctor Love undress, amused how meticulous he was with removing his garments. It was something that Simone hadn't mentioned. He even placed a sock in each shoe and I was smiling to myself when Maddisyn entered the bedroom.

'Thank you Maddisyn. Jacqui would be more comfortable with the sexual therapy if you were present,' Doctor Love explained.

'It just surprised me and . . . well, a little unusual,' I added, amazing myself at holding back a give-away smile.

'I wouldn't worry. Other Guests find it pleasurable. Let me hang these up in the ensuite,' she kindly offered, gathering my clothing as if nothing untoward was happening!

Doctor Love continued to get undressed, handing his clothing to Maddisyn who carefully folded or suspending the garments over the chair so that they wouldn't crease. My pussy throbbed and moistened as his muscular, lean and toned body was revealed. Even the light mat of grey chest hairs and his short greying hair gave him a sexy silver fox look. No wonder Simone was excited.

I finally drew an aroused breath and moistened my lips gazing at the bulge in his tight-fitting boxer shorts. 'What are you going to start with doctor?' I grinned, unclasping my bra and throwing it at Maddisyn teasingly as she sat on the other matching chair.

I uncurled my legs and lay back on the bed with my legs slightly parted only to shriek amusingly as I was dragged by the thighs to the edge of the bed. 'Let's see how aroused you really are,' he grinned, kneeling between my legs suspended over the edge of the bed.

My breathing quickened and my mouth felt dry with arousal as I parted my thighs wider in response to the naughty doctor's fingers caressing my pussy beneath the saturated fabric. Doctor Love peeled the flimsy patch aside and revealed my waxed mound and a pussy aching to be filled. 'Oh, Doctor Love,' I softly gasped as he caressed my inflamed and wet lips with his fingertips.

My naughty doctor than glided his thumb pad through the pooled moisture in the furrow of my slit. 'Just as well you came. You could do with sexual therapy,' he mentioned a little clinically, easing my pantie straps over my hips and down my legs.

Doctor Love lowered his face to trailed kisses along the inside of a thigh, delicately sucking at the skin and progressively opening my legs. His mouth finally arrived at my pussy and I felt his breath and gaze upon my intimate lips. I gasped as a single finger traced the slippery folds before parting the swollen skin to expose the moist and pink internal flesh to his aroused gaze.

I loved to be teased but he was driving me crazy with need. 'Do it doctor. Eat my pussy,' I moaned, thrusting with my hips to offer the succulent flesh.

Doctor Love's teasing tongue traced my entrance, licking and probing but refusing to enter me. 'Fucking eat me!' I desperately shrieked, grabbing as much of his short grey hair to clamp his mouth against my pussy.

My naughty doctor's lips responded, sucking at the wetness and his tongue searching for the source of moisture. 'Oh my God. Yes, yes, yes, that's it,' I moaned, squirming under his hungry mouth.

Raising my hands to cup my breasts, I squeezed the soft yielding flesh and teased my hardened nipples with single fingertips. I gasped as his lips closed around my clit, satisfying an aching need as his tongue lashed at the aroused bud.

I raised my eyes to capture Miss Innocent's captivated gaze. 'Oh fuck, I'm going to cum Maddisyn,' I gasped, desperate for breath and teetering on the edge.

I lifted my face to the ceiling, eyes instinctively squeezed tight and my mouth open wide, gasping for air with my stomach quivering uncontrollably. Even my toes curled as the orgasm ragged through me, my pussy spasming under Doctor Love's mouth and tongue causing him to moan with the sensation.

I pulled on Doctor Love's hair, lifting his face from my pussy. 'I need your cock!' I lustfully demanded from my naught doctor, gasping in pleasure.

Doctor Love stood up and Maddisyn was soon by his side. 'Let me help you with that doctor,' she offered, easing his shorts over his hips and I gasped as his incredibly hard erection bounced free. Miss Innocent then just casually returned to her front row seat as if what was happening was a normal occurrence!

'I don't think Simone and I have every shared the same cock,' I said to myself in a moment of rational thought. Our naughty doctor's cock was long but ideally proportioned in girth with a shiny meaty head, smooth skin and sculptured veins running along its length.

I slide off the bed and bent over the edge, my breasts sinking into the luxurious bedspread. 'I need a good fucking,' I moaned opening my legs.

Doctor Love used his knees to open me up further and I felt the warm touch of his hands on my hips, gasping as his cock parted my pussy lips and moaning with the sensation of fullness and friction. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh and wet pussy soon echoed off the polished wooden floors and into the vast space to the high ceilings as he thrusted.

I grasped the bedspread with both hands, steadying myself and enabling Doctor Love to thrust harder and deeper. 'Give it to me good,' I lustfully moaned. 'But don't cum, not yet,' I added, gasping with the torturous pleasure.

My hand burrowed under me to discover my cock filled pussy was a liquid mess, a pool of silky arousal spilling over my inflamed folds and tricking down an inner thigh. I teased my aroused flesh above Doctor Love's thrusting cock but my fingers soon became feverish as I moaned loudly, desperately in need of release.

'Oh, God . . . yes . . . yes . . . yes,' I uttered as an orgasm overwhelm me, convulsing and gasping for breath beneath my naughty doctor. I'd never cum so hard.

Doctor Love's groans became more desperate and I was concerned he was about to lose control. 'Don't cum,' I managed to gasp, prompting him to withdraw.

I turned around and shimmied back up the bed my eyes widening noticing Maddisyn cupping a breast through her dress and a hand in her black lacy panties. 'Enjoying the therapy as well?' I teased, settling on my back and not really expecting and answer.

Doctor Love climbed onto the bed next to me, his cock shimmering with my slick arousal. 'You like my tits?' I grinned.

My naughty doctor's gaze roamed lustfully over the soft, unblemished and sun-tanned flesh. 'They're gorgeous,' he finally answered.

I cupped my breasts and pressed them together, creating some deep and enticing cleavage. 'Then please fuck them,' I grinned mischievously.

Doctor Love straddled my chest and slid his slippery cock between my tits and started thrusting, his erection almost withdrawing completely before his meaty cockhead reappeared through the soft folds. 'Cum on my fucking tits,' I deeply moaned. 'Empty those balls on me.'

Doctor Love's hips responded to the dirty talk, more frantically thrusting as he sighed and groaned with the effort. 'Give me your sticky warm cum,' I encouraged.

He lent forward supported by his arms above my head and his thighs tightened around me. I felt his weight pressing against me with his cock pistoning through my tight cleavage. 'Is this what you wanted?' The naughty doctor uttered before his cock erupted, his seed hitting me on the chin and cascading to my neck and tits.

Droplets of cum added to the stream of sticky wet warmth meandering down a breast and seeping into my cleavage as Doctor Love milked his cock dry. 'Ooh yeah, give me all that cum,' I grinned.

Suddenly movement caught my attention. 'I'll get some hand towels,' Maddisyn offered, leaving for the ensuite.

My slender fingers curled around Doctor Love's slippery erection. I wrapped my lips around the meaty head and swirled my tongue over the sensitive tip, eager for any remnants of cum. 'Ooh . . . Jacqui, you do that so well,' he softly moaned, combing his fingers through my shoulder-length straight blonde hair as I bobbed and sucked.

Maddisyn soon joined us by the bedside and I slumped backwards onto the bed. 'I've warmed them a little for you,' she smiled, starting to wipe the cum from my face and chin.

Doctor Love knelt between my parted legs and I arched my hips as he worked his thighs under my ass, my legs suspended around his hips. 'Ooh, more therapy,' I softly gasped as he worked his cock into my sensitive internal flesh.

My eyes fluttered closed and I was lost in the feeling of it all, my naughty doctor's hips slowly and deeply thrusting his cock and Miss Innocent's hand caressing a breast with the soft and warm luxurious fabric.

'You're absolutely beautiful,' Maddisyn sighed, admiring my breasts under her exploring caress of my body.

'I wouldn't have believed this,' I lied with a convincing nervous laugh as my hand drifted mindlessly between Maddisyn's legs and up under her short dress.

Maddisyn held my gaze as she lifted the hem and eased the waistband of her panties over her hips. The silky black garment slid down to her ankles, providing a brief glimpse of Miss Innocent's pussy before the hem fluttered to mid-thigh.

Maddisyn moistened her lips, dry with arousal before lowering her face, her panties stretched above her high-heels. 'You're not as innocent as I thought,' I grinned, my hand gliding up her inner thigh towards a pussy begging for my long smooth fingers.

Maddisyn opened the gap between her thighs and her eyes widened as my fingertips discovering what they were searching for. 'Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh,' she whimpered uncontrollable as two fingers pushed webbing deep into the moist and sensitive pink flesh.

Maddisyn's pussy slowly writhe against my palm as she trailed kisses along the side of my neck, her soft and moist passionate lips sucking at the skin and drifting into my cleavage. A long sensual sigh escaped me as her mouth explored both breasts, her moist tongue caressing the soft curves and leaving a trail of wetness to a nipple.

Miss Innocent sucked the pink bud into her mouth and began to massage with her tongue, softly at first before flicking at the captive sensitive flesh. 'Oh fuck, that feels good,' I groaned, Doctor Love's thrusting cock throbbing in response as he watched.

'I have two,' I teased, Maddisyn's slick arousal starting to trickle down my hand as I finger fucked her.

Maddisyn was equally generous with the other. We both moaned at the increasing sensation. Our moans steadily becoming deeper and louder as I ached my back to offer more flesh while my palm slapped against Maddisyn's flooding pussy. The force of Doctor Love's thrusts mirrored the growing passion, his hips driving his cock deeper and harder into me. Oh, how I was enjoying their sexual therapy!

Suddenly my nipple slipped from Maddisyn's lips as she climaxed, Miss Innocent's pussy pulsing against my fingers and her breath a series of desperate pants that barely drew breath. 'Oh no. Don't stop. Please don't stop,' I desperately gasped, slipping back from the edge.

Maddisyn recapture her throbbing prey, devouring as much of the sensitive rosy flesh as she could, sucking and gently nipping with her teeth. 'Oh God, yes!' I cried in anticipation as her hand gliding over my stomach in search of my clit.

Miss Innocent teased with a single fingertip, her lips tormenting a nipple while my naughty doctor thrusted even quicker and deeper. 'Play with my clit harder, please,' I begged with a throaty moan only to cry out with the inflicted pleasure as her slick fingers became hungry.

A long penetrating scream erupted from deep within me as an orgasm tore through me, my body trembling and my legs quivering in frenzy. 'Uh, uh, uh,' I gasped for breath as my body erupted, liquid spilling around Doctor Love's cock and flooding Maddisyn's fingers.

My mouth refused to close and my eyes were firmly shut as I rode out the intensity of the orgasm. My screaming finally subsided and I just lay there spent and panting, trying to get my breath back as Maddisyn's lips gently caressed a nipple.

I opened my eyes as Doctor Love's cock slipped from me and my legs slumped from his thighs. 'You're a very naughty doctor,' I grinned, staggering to me knees to lower my face to the bed and spreading my pussy folds with two fingers.

Simone and I knew Doctor Love wouldn't resist the invitation and everything going to plan wasn't the only thing I was excited about. He filled me in one thrust, his thighs against the back of mine and using my hips to pull me back and forward onto his cock. 'Oh God, you're a naughty doctor. Give it to me harder. Fill me with cum, please,' I deeply groaned, wanting much more.

Begging turning to incoherent moaning as Doctor Love's hips immediately responded, driving his cock into the sensitive flesh. I loved the curve and weight of his body over mine as he leaned into me and cupped both breasts, gaining extra leverage and thrusting deeper.

I turned to meet Maddisyn's excited gaze as she was slipping her panties back on and propose Doctor Love's punishment. 'The naughty doctor deserves a spanking, don't you think?' I moaned hopefully.

The grin that filled Miss Innocent's face provided another tick in our wicked plan. She knelt and smacked Doctor Love's ass cheek. 'Come on naughty doctor. She's begging for your cum,' she teased unwittingly.

Adrenaline surged through me as the planned justice unfolded. 'He's naughtier than that. Make him cum,' I gasped.

Maddisyn slapped each cheek hard, sending the spanking sound reverberating around the room. 'Our Guest would like some cum. Give it to her you naughty doctor!' Miss Innocent cried out, followed by another two sharp smacks.

Maddisyn's hand slipped over my hips and found my clit. 'You are a naughty doctor. Fill Jacqui's pussy. Now!' She demanded, administering more punishment.

I moaned loudly with the sensation of Miss Innocent's fingers strumming above my naughty doctor's thrusting cock, only encouraging him to pump with more and more force. Doctor Love suddenly paused with his cock deep inside me, pulsating and filling me with his second load as he groaned with the effort.

My ass squirmed against his groin with the torturous pleasure as Maddisyn worked me to my own release. 'Are you going to cum for your naughty doctor?' Doctor Love gasped in my ear, holding me firm as my climax built.

A hit of adrenaline surged through me with the admission. I only wish Simone could have heard it. 'Oh, fuck yeah,' I moaned, my body engulfed with surging heat and a spring tightly coiled within me.

Suddenly my body seized and convulsed wildly with my stomach a quivering mess. 'Oh fuck, yeeesss!' I screamed in a fit of ecstasy as the coil sprang free.

I came with such an intensity I thought I would pass out. I collapsed forward onto the bed, both of us panting to catch our breath. The room filled with an otherwise satisfied silence as we lay next to each other, skin glistening with lust fuelled sweat, exhausted and recovering.

Maddisyn collected a white cotton bathrobe from the ensuite and helped me slip it on. 'Wonderful therapy, doctor,' I smiled, wicked pleasure still surging through me as I gazed at the reddened and tender looking cheeks of my naughty doctor's ass.

Doctor Love rolled over on to his back and grimaced slightly before raising up onto his elbows. 'Why don't you girls use the ensuite,' be suggested, still managing a contented smile. 'I'll use the Guest Lounge and meet Jacqui back in the suite.'

I followed Maddisyn into the ensuite and my eyes widening having never seen such a large and luxurious shower. 'There's plenty of room. Going to join me?' I invited, admiring the lovely antique brass taps and decorative heritage tiles before turning to catch her gaze.

Maddisyn's smile was answer enough. 'If you give me a hand,' starting to peel her dress off.

I helped pull the dress up as Maddisyn shimmied out of the figure-hugging garment and I lifted it over her head. She finally shook her shoulder-length dark soft curls into place, standing in only her silky black bra and matching panties. Turning to brushing my hair, I gazed at Maddisyn's reflection in the mirror as she continued to undress.

Maddisyn's petite rounded breasts spilled free of her bra, formed tightly at the chest and tipped with large rosy-red nipples. Easing her panties over her hips, the wet fabric hesitantly clung between her thighs before revealing what Simone had enjoyed. The skin of my neck bristled while gazing at the soft wisps of dark and loosely curled hair and recalling Simone rolling her eyes as she provided the description.