Naughty Bastard and the Maid

Story Info
Mr. Davy loves to play with Angie's goodies.
2.2k words
4.03
70.3k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

After the frat party I came home drunk and so horny I could fuck a cactus.

In the kitchen I noticed the Filipina maid bent over under the sink, her plump ass wiggling in the air as she looked for something. Wow. I was looking for something too... and damn she had a nice ass.

Embolden by beer I grabbed Angie's butt.

The maid froze on her hands and knees. My prick throbbed as my hands moved under her skirt and rubbed her big butt. I wanted that fine piece of ass. Slipping my hand into her panties I shoved a finger straight into her poke hole.

"Nooo Mr. Davy!" Angie bucked like a bronco as I finger fucked her wet twat. "Stop— Stop— STOP IT!!"

It was great fun. I pulled out my boner. But then we heard my bitch mom stomping down the stairs. Dammit! The maid yanked up her panties and ran to her room.

I went up to my room and watched internet porn. Sometimes I watched so much porn I wore out my clicker... But that night I couldn't stop thinking about Angie's big sweet ass and moist pussy.

The next day I drove home in a rush, eager to find the maid and play with her goodies.

Soon I found her in the guesthouse. Angie glared at me and held up her feather duster like a club. "No Mr. Davy, please— I not some finger fuck toy."

Grabbing the maid I hugged her tight, squeezing her up tits as she pounded my head with the feather duster. My hand shoved inside her panties, groping her soft slit as she squirmed. "Stop it! Don't you naughty bastard!"

Angie slapped my face twice, trying to twist loose.

I laughed. "Don't fight it Angie— I really need it. Dammit I need your pussy. NOW!"

Angie stopped struggling. Her arms fell to her sides and she stared at me. Gently I lifted off her dress and unsnapped her black bra, releasing her chubby tits with long dark nipples.

My mouth sucked her long nipples as my finger found her moist slit and shoved in.

The maid stood silent as my finger pushed in and out of her warm folds, feeling her from the inside. She let out a little gasp when my finger found her clitty. I rubbed and rubbed until her love button swelled. My prick throbbed with lust... it was time.

Pushing her on the bed Angie lay limp as I pulled off her panties, and rubbed her shiny black vee of pussy hair. I dropped my pants. Angie stared at my throbbing boner. "No Mr. Davy, I too old for you."

"I don't care, I want your sweet-sweet pussy."

Forcing her knees apart I spread open her moist pussy lips. "Damn that's a pretty pink butterfly." The maid blushed and squirmed as my hard prick pierced her soft cunt. I started fucking.

Angie just laid there like a dead fish. So I fucked her harder.

Lifting her legs I pounded deep into her Filipina fuck-hole... Angie groaned and her twat trembled with each stroke. My prick fucked faster and faster. Soon my balls churned. Gripping her fat tits I plunged to the bottom of her cunt and spewed.

My prick filled her fuck-hole with hot cum, and I collapsed on her pillowy tits. With my prick still nuzzled deep inside her, I handed Angie a hundred dollar bill. But she spit on it and tossed the bill to the floor.

"Me not some sucky-fucky whore."

She slapped my face again and pushed me off. I watched Angie yank on her dress and run out of the guesthouse, leaving behind her bra or panties... Cool. Souvenirs.

Now I was in love with the maid, or rather in love with molesting the maid. Close enough.

I left Angie alone for a few days. But soon my horny prick reared up its knobby head. It needed another Filipina fucky. We went on pussy patrol.

Soon we found Angie ironing clothes. Seeing me the maid jumped back and threw the iron at my head... but it missed and stuck in the wall. I reached for her.

"Stop it Mr. Davy! Stop!" She blocked me with a laundry basket. "Mr. Davy you young and rich. You can have many-many girlfriends."

I hugged the woman and she froze, letting me open her blouse. After I sucked on her wrinkly brown nipples, I pulled Angie's red lips to mine.

I'd molested her, I'd fucked her, but I hadn't kissed her. So I did, shoving my tongue into her mouth while rubbing her soft pussy. Lifting Angie onto the washer, I yanked down her panties and moved between her smooth thighs.

She twisted her twat. "No Mr. Davy! No fucky me today. I have to go shopping. We screw tomorrow, plenty good screw okay?"

"No dammit tonight, plenty good screw when you get home."

Angie smiled. "Okay Mr. Davy, screw tonight for sure."

That night the maid came to my room in a red dress and dark red lipstick. She looked very whorish and fucking lovely. "Mr. Davy I know pretty-pretty girls who need boyfriend." She handed me two pics.

"Filipina girls, eighteen year old. Legal. Very sweet, very-very friendly, you lookie please?"

I grabbed her in my arms. "Yes but first I want to be a naughty bastard."

"Oh Mr. Davy you always naughty bastard." We kissed and I yanked off her clothes. Pulling out my hard prick I tilted up Angie's chin, shoving it in her mouth. She frowned but sucked my prick like a good maid.

Then I had the naked woman lie back and spread her petite legs. "Now show me your pretty butterfly."

Closing her eyes Angie put her fingers on her pussy wings and pulled them open to show me her glistening pink butterfly. I stared into it and flicked it with my tongue. The maid moaned, twisting her hips as my tongue lapped at her salty slit.

She clawed my hair with her nails.

"Oooh Mr. Davy... you soo naughty. I brought my cock up and Angie's little hand guided it into her wet entrance. And I started pumping, fucking in and out of her warm tunnel while sucking her ripe tits.

After a few minutes of pounding, the maid moaned and wrapped her legs around me. And I fucked deeper, hearing her pant as her body squirmed. "Aiyeee—Aiyeee!"

Angie bucked up again and again in orgasm. Her bucking made me cum too, and I collapsed on her body. After a minute she pushed me onto the floor.

"Screwing over. Now Mr. Davy you look at Filipina pics okay?"

Wiping off my prick on her panties I glanced at the pictures. "Okay I'll take each girl out on a date, but first I need another fucky." Angie smiled, but frowned when I flipped her on her belly.

"Now spread those chubby butt cheeks for an ass-fucky."

The maid obeyed, gripping the bed and groaning as my stiff prick skewered her taut anus. I pulled her hair and hammered away, riding Angie's plump ass as her fat tits flopped back and forth, and my balls slapped her cunt.

Afterwards the butt-fucked maid fell asleep in my bed. Which was fucking awesome. In the morning I got a slice of Filipina pie... just before mom banged on my door.

"Have you seen Angie?"

"Yep she's cleaning my bathroom. I got blazing drunk and spewed puke all over the walls again... you wanna see?" Mom turned green and left. Angie snuck out of the room.

That weekend I went out with each Filipina girl in the pictures. They were both eager and very willing...

One squeaked like a mouse when I screwed her. The other couldn't speak English, but she knew how to drop her panties and spread her legs, which are both very important dating skills.

After the second date I came home and found Angie waiting naked in my bed. She beamed. "Were girls nice- nice?"

"Yes- yes Angie the girls were very nice, and very fuckable. But I only want you."

Her face reddened. "I way too old for you Mr. Davy." She smiled as her little hands pulled out my prick. The maid sucked it like a Filipina vacuum cleaner. Soon my prick swelled and spewed a load of cum into her throat.

Angie swallowed it down and wiped her lips. "Thank you Mr. Davy. Now I show you one more girl." She pulled another picture from her apron. "Here is very-very special girl, sweet Lia. Lia needs right boyfriend."

"You mean she needs RICH boyfriend." I studied the picture. A nerdy college girl with braces... but something about her eyes made my prick tingle. "Is she your—"

"—Yep, Lia my daughter, she's in college." Angie's eyes hardened. "Mr. Davy you can date her... but be nice or I chop you cock up like diced carrot."

Fair enough. I went out with little Lia. Angie had big tits and a bubble butt. But her daughter Lia had tiny tits, a flat ass and a tight-tight body..., which I really-really wanted to screw. But I remembered the diced carrot thing and decided to wait.

The next day Angie asked how it went. "Fine, but no sucky-fucky so I'm horny as a bull. Bend over."

"Oh sure Mr. Davy." With a frown she bent over and pulled down her panties. We talked as I pumped Angie's sweet asshole. "Ouch... so Mr. Davy... ungh... you likey-likey... ungh... my Lia?"

"Yes I likey-likey Lia. We have another date tonight. Now wiggle your sweet booty while I fuck it hard."

"Oh yes sir... ungh... ungh... thank you Mr. Davy."

That night I took Lia to an expensive restaurant and a romantic movie. I thought she'd be impressed but after the movie Lia whispered. "Davy don't you like me?" She put my hand on her chest. "At least feel up a girl's titties."

"Titty need feely."

Lifting her top I squeezed her small tits and sucked her pointy brown nipples. Lia unzipped my pants. "Now I want to suck you. Okay Joe?" She grinned, showing a mouthful of sharp braces.

"OH NO!"

Yanking down my zipper Lia pulled out my cock. "Okay Lia but be very careful..." The girl went down on my cock, sucking the same cock that just fucked her mother's ass.

I watched Lia's dark head bob up and down, sucking and deep throating my prick... Soon my prick spewed out gobs of hot jism. Lia held it in her mouth, ran to the restroom and took a cum-mouth selfie.

On the way home Lia had me park behind a 7-Eleven, under a romantic neon floodlight. Her pretty eyes stared up at me.

"Aren't you going to yank off my panties? My panties bad— very bad... yank off bad panties please... hurry-hurry!"

The little vixen wiggled as I pulled down her panties, exposing her jet-black vee of pussy hair. Lia's vee was just like her mother's except smaller... and tighter. Lia flipped into the backseat like a Filipina gymnast and spread her legs wide.

So I mounted the little twat. Squeezing Lia's titties I forced my prick into her tiny pussy. Her pussy was so tight it tried to rip the skin off my cock.

"Ooh Davy it hurt— but it hurt good. Don't stop, I need good corking!"

"Cocking." Lifting her legs over her head I fucked Lia deeper and harder, stretching out her tight young fuck hole while squeezing her tiny titties. Soon my prick began to swell.

Lia's nimble fingers pulled on my balls just as they spewed, filling her with hot jism. Of course Lia snapped a selfie of her freshly fucked twat.

After that night little Lia became my girlfriend, and we had sex all the time— two, three, sometimes six times a day. "We do" Lia said. "Fuck like rabbits."

Of course I was still fucking Angie. It was sweet, screwing both the big titted maid and her flat chested daughter. I never had some much poontang!

But then came the fateful day in my bedroom. Lia sucked off my prick and looked up as a line of cum drool dripped from her chin.

"Davy I tasted Filipina pussy. You fucking my mom, yes?"

"No. Um yes... is that a problem?"

"No Joe. Everyone knows you are naughty bastard."

Lia led me to the bed and placed my hand on her tiny ass. "Don't you like it? My sweet butt?" I nodded. "Then why you never fuck it!? How can I be good girlfriend when you never give me plenty good assfucking?"

"Okay psycho girl. Bend over."

She did. As I screwed her butt Lia shrieked. "OOOUCH— YOU RIPPING ME— OOOUCH!!!" My mom heard the screams, rushed into my room and saw me on top of Lia, with my cock balls-deep in her tiny Filipina ass. Oops...

Mom fired Angie and banished Lia.

Oh. Holy. Shit.

At first I felt terrible and awful, and terribly awful. Then I got pissed— there's nothing fucking wrong with fucking! And dammit I didn't need to fucking live with my fucking bitch mom. I had my fucking trust fund!

Renting a fucking big house I moved Lia in with me. And of course we needed a good maid, someone with big tits and a plump, fuckable ass.

So I hired Angie, and bought a huge round, rotating bed... We all lived together and slept together. And it was great, fucking great.

Me, mother and daughter, screwing in endless Filipina fucky-fucky fun!


KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers