Naughty Birthday Fun Pt. 05

Story Info
New Year’s Eve with Amanda and her sister Ashley.
2.7k words
4.48
2.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Year's Eve

Amanda and I finally did it. We had our night alone together and had sex multiple times over the course of the night. I had wanted to fuck her like crazy for the past 4 months. After that night, it felt like I had gotten it out of my system. The next day, Amanda met with Adam and things returned to normal.

Over the next week, I didn't spend time with any of my friends. I was mostly with my family over Christmas and the days that followed. My friends and I had agreed that we would all go out for some fun on New Year's Eve.

Adam messaged me a couple days beforehand.

"Buddy, guess who is coming out with us for New Year's Eve." Adam texted.

"Who?" I replied.

"Ashley. I know you were telling me that you wished you had hooked up with her after that game we all went to. New Year's might be another chance. She just broke up with her boyfriend." Ashley was Amanda's sister. I had only met her on the one occasion when her and I went to a baseball game with Adam and Amanda. Ashley and I ended up making out and even wanted to go further, but Amanda put a stop to it.

"Damn man that sounds like it could be fun. We'll have to see how it goes. Thanks for the heads up man." I replied.

"Anytime bro." Adam said.

I was turned on by the idea of hooking up with each sister. I just had to play my cards right.

-------------------------------------

The night of New Year's Eve, Adam asked me to come over to his house and that I should go with him and the girls to our friend Steve's house. We all chipped in money for a stretch limo and it was going to pick us up at Steve's place. Adam thought it would be a good idea to meet with Ashley early in the night and lay the groundwork.

When I arrived at Adam's house, I walked in and the girls were standing and talking at the kitchen counter.

They both looked smoking. From their faces, Amanda and Ashley looked like sisters. Very similar soft eyes, high cheeks, and full lips. Both brunettes with straight hair at a little over shoulder length. But their bodies were different. While Amanda was a bit taller at 5'7" with long legs, tight firm ass, and C cup breasts, Ashley was a little shorter at about 5'5" and she had more curves. Her legs were a little thicker. Ass was a little bigger. And her breasts were about 34 D.

Amanda was wearing this strapless black dress with a very short skirt. The front of the dress came up to the top of her chest like two bunny ears sloping near the center of her chest showing a hint of cleavage.

Ashley was wearing a two piece outfit with a white skirt that hugged her hips. The skirt went closer down to her knees but her ass was accentuated. Between her skirt and her top was a small gap to see her waist. Her big breasts filled out a lavender tube top.

This was the first time Amanda and I had seen each other since our night together.

"Babe, I told Patrick to come over so we could all go over to Steve's house together. I figured Ashley would want some company so she doesn't feel like the third wheel." Adam said to Amanda and snickered towards Ashley.

"You jerk." Ashley said and playfully punched Adam in the chest.

"That's so thoughtful baby." Amanda said and kissed Adam.

"Don't worry Ashley, I have to deal with this all the time, now we can deal with it together." I said and put my arms out and we gave a quick playful hug to each other.

Amanda did seem a bit caught off guard by seeing me so soon. I think only I noticed it. I wasn't sure if she was feeling awkward because of the secret her and I had. Or was the awkwardness because she was feeling a little jealous that Ashley would be spending time with me tonight.

We drove over to Steve's house. As expected, the limo arrived on time. There was a group of 12 of us. 6 guys and 6 girls. We all got in the limo in girl guy pairs. Ashley and I sat next to each other. Amanda and Adam sat at the other end of the limo. Music inside the car was loud. The alcohol was popping. We were all on our way to a night club for the evening.

Everyone had gotten some alcohol in their system.

"So it sounds like you're my date for the night." Ashley asked.

"Yeah, sorry that you're having to settle." I joked.

"Stop it." She slapped at my knee and left her hand there. "Tonight should be fun." She smiled.

"Yeah last time we hung out, I had fun." I smiled back. I could see Amanda in the corner of my eye. Adam was talking to her and she was making an effort to pay attention but also looked like her attention was on Ashley and I. She looked a little annoyed.

"Me too!! Hopefully this time Amanda doesn't get in the way of our fun." Ashley whispered into my ear.

"You never know, she always seems to get her way." I said.

"I think she likes you." Ashley said.

Now I was a little caught off guard and possibly blushed. "What do you mean? She's dating Adam?" I pointed my finger at her jokingly and said "You're crazy." I tried to make light of the moment.

"You don't know what I know." Ashley said.

"Please share." I said awaiting her testimony.

"Those two have never been faithful. They are always fooling around with other people when the other isn't watching." Ashley said.

"And how do you know that?" I said.

"A friend of mine has seen Adam out on a weekend dancing and making out with another girl. I'm pretty sure he is fucking other girls behind Amanda's back." Ashley said.

"Really?" I said. Raising my eye brows. Obviously I had been witness to Adam fooling around with a girl on my birthday night. He had also told some of his buddies, myself included, about some of his conquests.

"Don't act like you don't know." She said and playfully smiled.

"I don't know anything. That's my story and I'm sticking to it." I said then followed up with, "so what's your proof with Amanda?" I was interested because I wanted to know if she knew about Amanda and myself.

"She's been acting weird lately. She won't allow anyone to touch her phone. My parents told me she was going out with Adam the other week but I knew for a fact that Adam was out of town to see his nephew. I didn't say anything about it but I saw the way she was dressed and I knew she was up to something." Ashley said.

"So who is the guy?" I said.

"No clue but he's definitely hotter than Adam. I snooped her phone and found a dick pic. It definitely didn't look like Adam with his shirt off." Ashley said.

Ashley was now talking about the dick picture that I had sent Amanda. If she snooped Amanda's phone, I really had no idea at this point if Ashley knew it was me that sent Amanda that picture. But I was also turned on by the fact that Ashley admitted that the guy (ME) that Amanda was supposedly hooking up with was hot.

"Well, we will just have to keep an eye on them tonight. Make sure they're not up to any shenanigans or bizarre behavior." I said.

Everyone in the car was talking and drinking and distracted. Except for Amanda who had an eye on us.

"I don't care as long as they leave us alone." Amanda replied then gave a gentle squeeze on my crotch. Blood started flowing down faster to my cock. Again, Amanda looked annoyed.

When we got the club, the place was bouncing. There was a great party atmosphere and the music was blaring. There was electricity in the air.

Ashley and I were out on the dance floor. It started out as innocent dancing for the first few songs. It did not take long before I brought her in close to me and our bodies were rubbing against each other. Amanda and Adam were on the dance floor too and Amanda had her eyes fixed on Ashley and I.

Ashley and I each had her lips close to each other faces. We were whispering into each other's ears. Every now and then each of us would kiss on the others neck. Amanda and Adam were no longer on the dance floor. Ashley and I kissed for a few minutes while dancing.

Ashley had to go to the rest room and was waiting in a decent size line. I told her I would get us drinks.

I went to the bar and found Amanda there alone. She came right up to me.

"Hey, where's Adam." I asked.

"He had to piss." She said.

"What a coincidence, same with Ashley." I said and smiled.

"You're not fucking her tonight." Amanda blurted out.

"I'm not?" I had a quizzical look on my face.

"No. Fuck that. You're fucking me tonight." Amanda said and I was stunned.

"I am?" I asked completely intrigued by the idea and how we would possibly pull that off. "And how exactly do you plan on pulling that off?" I said.

"You'll see. When the time comes, just play along." Amanda said.

It was getting closer to midnight and I returned to dancing with Ashley. We were having a great time with the kissing and the groping. Multiple times she had felt my cock. She was definitely down to fuck that night.

While we were dancing, little did I know that Amanda was getting the rest of the group to do multiple rounds of shots. Amanda was not necessarily participating herself, but she was pretending to. Well to make a long story short, this got Adam completely hammered to the brink of being black out drunk.

Amanda came and grabbed both Ashley and I from the dance floor. It wasn't even midnight yet.

"Hey, Adam got way too drunk. I have to get an Uber and take him home." Amanda said. I think this was all part of the plan.

"Are you going to be able to do that all by yourself? Do you need help?" I asked. Ashley looked annoyed that I asked to help.

"No, I don't want to ruin your night." Amanda said.

"He would do the same for me." I insisted.

Now Ashley looked even more annoyed. This was now the second time that her and I were supposed to fuck and it was interrupted yet again by Amanda. Maybe Ashley was right. Maybe Amanda did have a crush on me. Of course I knew the answer. But the suspicion was growing and maybe I was Amanda's mystery man.

"Sweetie, stay with the group and happy new year baby, I love you." Amanda told her sister and they hugged and kissed.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about this, but he looks like he is in bad shape and she will need help carrying him. Let's make a rain check." I said to Ashley and kissed her.

"Definitely." She said and still looked annoyed although could not deny that it was the right thing to do.

Amanda and I grabbed Adam and piled into an Uber. Adam really was very drunk. He sat between Amanda and I on the car ride to his house. When we got to his place, we took him inside to his room. I left Amanda with him for a few minutes. She came out to meet me in the living room. I had just grabbed my keys and coat and making it look like I was ready to head home.

"Is he going to be ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, he just went straight to sleep. I told him I'm going home." Amanda said.

"I can give you a ride." I said.

Amanda had an evil grin. "I would love a ride."

My car was parked outside Adam's house. When we got in I leaned towards Amanda and gave her a very knowing kiss.

"You're so fucking bad." I whispered in her ear.

"I can tell you love it." We continued making out for another minute.

"It's not enough that you have Adam? Ashley can't have anything nice?" I said playfully.

"She can have nice things, but this is mine." She squeezed at my cock.

I started the car and we headed off to my place. My parents were away for the night and I had the whole house to myself. Amanda and I got inside.

We were making out while standing. I carried her into my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to my bed room. As soon as we got there, we took off our clothes not wasting any time.

I pushed her onto the bed and crawled on top of her. Both of us completely naked. Our tongues dueling inside each other's mouths. My dick was flirting with the outside of her perfect pussy teasing Amanda. Until finally I felt her reach below and feed my cock into her hungry pussy.

My hard cock was being gripped tightly by the walls of Amanda's vagina as I kept a steady pace. She was moaning so much and wrapping her legs around me. She never wanted me to leave her pussy. We never stopped making out. Small kisses. Long kisses. Her eyes had so much lust. It was like she wanted to be taken.

"I couldn't stop thinking about this cock." She panted.

"Is that why you got your boyfriend black out drunk." I responded.

"Mmmhhmm." Amanda moaned. "And I couldn't stand the thought of you fucking Ashley tonight. This is my dick."

"You're such a slut. One dick isn't enough for you." I continued. "You love sneaking around behind Adam's back, don't you?"

"Yes I love it!!" Amanda screamed as I pounded a little harder. "I love that he has no idea!!!"

I pounded her harder and we made out more.

"Did you fuck him after I fucked you last week?" I asked.

She nodded yes.

"How did his cock feel?" I asked.

"Much less satisfying." Amanda said and kissed me. "He's not as big as you." Another kiss. "You might have ruined me."

"What are you going to tell him tomorrow?" I asked as we continued to rhythmically fuck.

"I'm going to tell him that he has such a great friend." Amanda panted. "Who was nice enough to help me take him home." She continued moaning as I steadily fucked her. "And who was nice enough to take me home too."

"You're not going to tell him that I took you home with me?" I asked as I was nearing my own orgasm.

"No!!" She said.

"Why not? You don't want him to know?" I asked.

"No, I want to keep fucking you behind his back!!!" She was moaning. And with that we both reached our climaxes. Amanda's legs were strongly holding me into her. My pelvis was bucking over and over and over as I my cum shot into Amanda's pussy coating her cervix.

I remained on top of Amanda making out with her as we came down from our high.

Both our phones were laying on the nightstand and flashed happy new year when it turned midnight.

"Happy new year baby" we both said to each other with soft kisses.

My cock was still buried inside her despite softening up. All the kissing and groping led to my cock getting hard again. We went on like this all night into the new year.

Ashley arrived back to Steve's house with the rest of the group late at night. One of the couples, Mike and Sarah dropped her off at her home.

Ashley thought it was strange that Amanda was not home, but thought maybe she was sleeping at Adam's. Or maybe she was with me.