All Comments on 'Naughty Boy'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh my did I love this story. Thank you for writing it for me.

MinkusBGreyMinkusBGreyover 10 years ago
Part two please!!!!!!!

Yes this was a very good story and I am hoping there will be another part to this thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
glad to see you back

Glad you are writing again. I had hoped more to the Left alone series.I look forward to more spankings with sex after.

babygirlababygirlaover 10 years ago
LOVE it

I really...really loved this story.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! Erotic & romantic

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (five stars)

rmac1rmac1over 7 years ago
how lucky to be spanked by your lover

This was a nice story and I particularly like the lead up to the actual spanking. I really enjoy having my bare bottom spanked whether it is discipline or punishment. I get very turn on knowing that I'm going to be spanked for being naughty. This is especially true when an agreement has ben made to carry out the disciplinary session. this was a delicious story, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
It couldn't be me

I would be leaving in the morning. Sam didn't give the guy a chance like "if you don't give your mom a hug and kiss, I'll punish you". He just waited and said "You will be strongly punished now". That's NOT reasonable. Also, they need a safe word or two. You can't just beat on someone without a safe word to allow communication. Traffic colors, red, yellow, green, work great. Green is "do it, continue", yellow is "break time, let's talk about this", red is "full stop, end of scene this instant" This story needed a big yellow before the spanking in the living room.

StusterStuster3 months ago

Held helpless over a dominant male's lap and spanked to tears ! What's not to love? 🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES