All Comments on 'Naughty Boy Gets Punished'

by Biochem

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG,yes!

Love this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Young lover

When our sex life started to get stale my partner only had to threaten me about the young fit lads in the locality and that was a wake up call for me to start paying her attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The lesson?

His wife is a cheating slut. She's not going to fuck him for 6 months or EVER again because he's about to throw the cunt out and divorce her. What man wouldn't after his soon to be ex-wife SHOWED him that she had neither love or respect for him. That she didn't worry about exposing him to every disease in the world. Nope, the only lesson she taught or learned was how to get your husband to divorce you. What a stupid woman and what a ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pure unadulterated

TRASH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just an awful story.

Get dressed and go to the hospital. Have yourself tested for STD's. Have the ligature marks on your wrists and ankles documented. Go to a divorce attorney, explain the situation and file for a divorce. Subpoena her boy toy and take his deposition. Since he doesn't want to go to jail, he admits to screwing your wife. Ask for a 80/20 split of the assets with you getting the 80%. Tell you wife to sign the papers or everyone she knows, including all her family and friends will get a copy of the divorce filings and find out what a slut she is. Then walk away. She has demonstrated by her actions that she has neither love or respect for you. Why would you stay married to the bitch? Okay story until the end when he accepts being demeaned, degraded, humiliated and exposed to a bunch of diseases. Then it turned into a pile of garbage with stupid characters. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good story HEY ANNONY

stick to sucking cocks and stop commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
End of the Line!

This marriage is toast! She broke her vows and humiliated her husband,who had never been unfaithful. Maybe hubby is sexually excited but,how can he remain married to a cheating tramp who obviously does NOT respect him?!

1 is too high a rating for this cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

she is just a whore throw the bitch to the curb that was just an excuse to fuck someone else

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 6 years ago
Done

Done with that bitch, I would have taken condom off fucked her ass,and kicked her out.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Loose wife?

It seems this lady already knew her lover by the way she was describing him before she took his clothing off. And what was that about her new lover? Did she have another before him? This was definately not her first time with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

not sure why he is still married to the whore he must have been her boyfriend for quite a while she new him really time to toss the whore cannot be sure what disease she will give you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Loved this. Got me hard for my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She got the divorce papers the next week. While she sat in jail for assault, battery and illegal restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Throw the bitch award

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope that she enjoyed her divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With a wife (whore) like that who needs an enemy. The divorce papers were served 3 days later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's a divorce

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I love a happy ending. 5 stars to writer. Preg Risk sex Very Hot. Wife with Preg Risk Sex with Lover Super Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb cum eating beta faggot story. Keep em cumming bitchboy.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

She finds she is pregnant. Hubby tells her won’t raise the bastard, she tells him she doesn’t believe in killing the fetus just because she was stupid. He packs leaves and has her served. She begs him to forgive her and take her back, but he refuses to raise the child. Divorce goes through, 3 months after the divorce she has the baby. She works had to get back in shape. She also gives the child up for adoption. A year after the divorce she shows up at his apartment to try and get him to take her back and is greeted by his new wife. Being totally devastated in losing both her child and her husband they find her a couple days later dead in her apartment in the tub with her wrists slit. When hubby hears of her death he just shrugs and thinks to himself “what a dumb slut got what she deserved”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yeah thats just divorce material right there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous