Naughty Bridal Party Pt. 05

Story Info
Chad takes Linda's charms, as the bridal train begins.
2k words
4.64
16.3k
19
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers

Chad headed back down to the party, his cock stiffening up. When he got downstairs, Linda was alone in a nook just off the foyer, and he glided up behind her and pressed his body against hers. He heard a purr, felt Linda wiggle her ass back against him, his cock pressing through his trousers against her dress, nudging between the cloth-covered cheeks. His hand came up and cupped her natural big melons, mmmm, her nipples stiff against her dress, he was going to love sucking on those tits.

Chad turned her gently, keeping her body pulled tight against his. Linda didn't hesitate when his lips came towards hers, they clung to each other, mouths tightly joined, sharing tongue-filled swirls of passion. When they broke, they could see each other's faces flushed, Linda could feel Chad's rod straining, pressing against her bridesmaid gown.

"I'm ready to give you a hard fuck baby, Malena's upstairs, tied to the bed, and I'm going to line up a group of the guests to go and give her a wedding night gang bang. She'll love it!"

Linda was revved up, sounded so kinky, and she purred, "Where do we go, lover?"

"Go upstairs, turn left, and at the end of the hall, take the door on the right. That's the main guest bedroom, and I'll be up there very soon."

Linda smiled and went up the stairs. Chad watched, enjoying the sight of her awesome ass cheeks in motion. He then turned towards the main reception area, he knew who would have loved the opportunity to fuck his lovely bride, and he had a feeling that it would not be hard to convince them to take the opportunity.

Indeed it did not take much persuading, Chad had a lineup ready to go in short order. He laid out the rules to them, each one was to go upstairs, give Malena a good hard fuck, then come back downstairs, and tap one of the other guys on his shoulder. That was the signal that Malena was ready for the next cock. No talking if Malena knew what their current fucker's voice sounded like, grunts and growls only. If they wanted to, they could give her an ass fuck, she knew from Linda's first-hand account, that Malena had gotten into the sensations of being buggered at the strip club orgy.

Chad then took his leave, racing up the stairs. Knowing that Malena was going to be fucked over and over, and Linda's hot body waiting for him, he had a raging hard-on. He quickly made his way down to the guest bedroom, stepped in, and locked the door.

There was a candle glowing, Linda loved to get fucked by candlelight, and its warm golden glow lit up the room. She was still wearing her bridesmaid finery.

Linda cooed, "I thought you like to see the unveiling, lover man."

Linda stripped naked, Chad filled his eyes with the sight of her nudity, mmmm, big tits, curvy waist, and that landing strip of red pubic curls, then she turned so he could feast his eyes on her high, tight ass, he could see the faint tan lines of where her bikini had covered her.

Ever since Malena had introduced Chad to her friends, Linda had hungered for just one night with him. Damn, he was so fine, she'd masturbate wildly while imagining his body covering hers, his cock powering between the part of her thighs, and riding her like a stud until he exploded, making her cum in a mad rush as she fingered herself wildly. When she'd blabbed to him about what Malena had been up to, her mind quickly formed the idea that getting the hot shots of their bare pussies and asses could be used to bargain him into fucking her, and it had worked. She watched him strip, and she virtually drooled at the sight of his rock-hard prick. The spicy nature of having the groom fuck her on his wedding night added to her lust.

Chad quickly covered the short distance between them, and his mouth attached to her left nipple, and he started to lick and suck at it, nibbling gently.

"Oh yeah lover man, suck my tits, I love it!"

Chad went back and forth, nipping at her nipples, licking and sucking, feeling them stiff and eager, enjoying Linda's moans of pleasure.

Linda was ablaze with lust, she needed his cock, right now, she purred, "Cock, I need your cock, now!"

"How do you want it, baby? Doggy, face to face, or would you like to ride?"

Linda purred, "Umm, let me ride you lover."

Chad quickly took to the bed, his cock pointing skyward. Linda squatted over him and nudged against him. With a growl of desire, she humped her hips down, ohhh yes, he was so hard and so big, Linda felt his prick spreading her open as she impaled herself on his throbbing prick. Deep, so deep, and with a cry of lust, she rammed down the last bit, oh yeah, so stuffed, god that felt so good.

"Oh yeah, so big, so good, feel my tight cunt milking your big cock lover man, and paint my pussy white!"

Chad grunted with pleasure as Linda started to ride him, the sight of her big jugs bouncing up and down, looked so fine. His eyes then traveled down looking to where they were joined, he could see her landing strip of red pubic curls, fuck that was so damn sexy. The way his aching cock was engulfed over and over, the fiery tightness, and the way her body moved with expert strokes, eager to milk him for the maximum rush of cum, she was something else. She started stroking and tweaking her tits, pulling on her stiff, engorged nipples, and giving off little gasps of wordless pleasure. She continued to fuck Chad, thrusting her pussy up and down his throbbing prick over and over.

"Yes, yes! That's it... just like that, ohhhh that feels so good," Linda cooed. ''Make me cum, lover!"

It took only a few moments more before Chad could feel her pussy tightening up, then a rippling, milking action as Linda's body started to shake.

Linda growled, "Ohhh my god YESSSS!" and her voice rose to a shriek as she tumbled, her pussy milking madly at Chad's cock. "Cum in me lover, cum with me, flood my cunt!"

Chad growled, "Oh fuck, cumming, fuck, FUCK!'' and his cry of orgasm joined her orgasmic sounds as he exploded, his prick pumping rapidly, his cum flooding her cervix with a thick pasting of white, her pussy milking eagerly for every drop.

As he sailed through the rush of orgasm, a part of his mind wondered how Malena was enjoying her wedding night.

*****

At that time, Malena was being well fucked by Chad's father. He'd been eyeing her, envying his son at having a hot bride. Chad had noticed his Dad's interest, and he had been more than ready to accept Chad's offer. Being the first one up had really primed his pump, and he had entered the bedroom. When he saw Malena bound and blindfolded, totally nude, the sight of her cleanly shaven pussy, his prick soared up, god that was beyond hot.

Malena had heard him, and she cooed, "Ummm, my first cock, come to me, and give me a good hard fuck!"

Chad's Dad had quickly stripped, she had felt his lips touch her, and they kissed wildly, hotly, tongues swirling. Sliding in between the spread of her thighs, he nudged against her, then with one fast hard thrust, he drove in. Malena grunted and growled, she loved getting spread open, and he felt his balls swing down and smack against her ass. Chad's dad started to ride her, god, it felt incredibly hot, letting out grunts and growls, careful to not say a word.

The sound of heavy breathing started to fill the room, along with the wet juicy squelch of Malena's creamy pussy, and the sound of skin slapping together.

Malena cooed, "Oh yes, fuck me, harder, give it to me, fuck my pussy!"

Malena was red hot, bound, blindfolded, and getting fucked by someone at the party that she would not know who he was afterward. His cock was buried balls deep into her well-waxed pussy on every thrust, ramming her, she imagined his balls filling up with a load of hot white spunk to flood her needy cunt. Malena could feel it, the tickling sensation, then sweeping upwards, oh fuck, she was on the verge, ready to tumble.

Malena cried out, "Yes fuck my cunt, ram it up my pussy, shoot me full of hot spunk! I need to feel you cum, please, cum with me, cum deep inside of me, flood MEEE!"

Chad's Dad felt his balls hit the boiling point, and as Malena tumbled into orgasm, her pussy writhing and sucking at his dick, he let our grunts and growls of pleasure as he shot his load, flooding her deep, filling up her pussy with a hot steamy load.

Malena felt the hot rush flooding her, she purred with satisfaction as her anonymous lover got his prick off inside her. Malena hoped that Chad had lined up a lot of guys, she really wanted to be well fucked on her wedding night.

Chad's Dad was getting off the biggest load of his life, the knowledge that he was fucking his daughter-in-law's pussy, on her wedding night, kept his cock pulsing, pouring his seed into her tight pussy which was milking out every drop.

As the orgasm started to wane, he got up and pulled out. Giving her some passionate kisses, he then got dressed and went back downstairs. He had a huge smile, and Chad's best man Will was tapped to be the next one up. Will was more than ready, he wanted to take her ass, and judging from Chad's instructions, he was welcome to do so.

Upstairs, the sight of Malena, naked, bound, and blindfolded, he let out a gasp, he half suspected it might be a joke, but hot damn this was no joke. The room smelled of sex, she spread her legs, and her pussy was oozing cum from the fucking she'd just received. It looks like Chad's Dad had really blown off a big load.

"Mmmm, another hard cock, come and fuck me, take whichever hot hole you like!"

Will could see a line of mixed cum had run down the crack of her ass, perfect. He was naked in moments, his cock led the way to the awaiting bride. He pulled over the pillows, and shoved them under her butt, lifting her hips. His fingers got busy, sliding through the cum, and running right around the rose-shaped pucker of her asshole.

Malena purred, "Oh yeah, right there, Mmmm, fuck my asshole, open up my tight ass!"

Will quickly took the position, he slid his cock inside her pussy, and gave her a few strokes, getting his cock well lubed up in the mixture of hot juices, then he pulled out, pushing her legs up until her knees were against her tits, he slid his cock down along her taint and positioned it against her tight ass. He started pushing slowly, the head popped inside, he heard a gasp from Malena, she cooed, "Keep going, don't stop!" Encouraged, he kept going, eager to drive his 9 inches all the way in.

"Ummmm, fuck...yeah, oh yeah...bury it, ram it in!"

Will put a bit more force into it, pushing until he was buried balls deep. Oh fuck, she felt virgin tight, that felt so fucking awesome.

"Mmmmpppfff, oh yeah, feels so good, fuck my ass!"

Will did as requested, and Malena felt the filling slide as she was stuffed, mmmm, it felt so good to have her ass spread open around a rock-hard dick, and she was letting out cries and growls of pleasure as her tight back door was shafted.

Will looked down to where they were joined, his cock, glistening with lube pulled almost all the way out then drove back in, the feeling of her tight asshole spreading open around his plunges was amazing.

Will was too involved in fucking Malena's ass, to hear the bedroom door open and close quietly, he was going to get a surprise.


groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers