Naughty Bridal Party Pt. 11

Story Info
The bridemaids get theirs, and are next to service Malena.
1.6k words
4.53
12.1k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers

With Malena getting a wedding night fucking from the Uncles, and Linda nowhere in sight, Audrey and Michelle had been left to their own devices. The groomsmen had long since departed, with mysterious smiles of satisfaction. Knowing that Malena was getting fucked, while not knowing she was having a wedding night orgy, while Linda was probably somewhere in the mansion, getting her brains fucked out, Michelle and Audrey had started to get hot and bothered. They were just about to go and explore the upstairs, there were lots of rooms, and see if they could find one to get together and lick each other to ecstasy.

Just before they did so, they saw a couple of hot guys, and Audrey was feeling daring, as she whispered to Michelle, "Hey, how about we get those guys to fuck us! There's plenty of bedrooms upstairs, from what I've heard. Let's find one, and have them fuck us, side by side! Hot, anonymous fucking, we won't even have names, we'll just be hot anonymous fucks! Just like Erica Jong in the book, 'Fear of Flying' when she described the term zipless fuck!"

They had quickly hurried over, and it had been easy to convince them to come upstairs. Hot, anonymous sex, with two smoking hot bridesmaids, the guys were all ready for that, and the somewhat kinky idea of having them side by side as they fucked sounded great.

Once upstairs, they found a bedroom with a king-size bed. Perfect, clothes quickly flew off, and their lovers filled their eyes with the sight. Audrey was happy to display herself, her lover drank in the black-haired beauty, those firm, upright grapefruit-sized mounds, stiff perky nipples, nice curvy hips. Right in the middle, she was waxed totally bare and smooth, which got his cock rock hard, damn that was a hot sight. Her sleek, full legs, she smiled and turned around so he could have the view of her ass, her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth, with a light, all-over tan. She knew she had a great ass, and she enjoyed displaying it to a horny guy whose cock was about to fuck her.

Michelle wanted to show herself off also, her lover enjoyed the view of her, a hot blonde babe with big, luscious tits, the curvy waist, oh yeah, waxed bare and smooth with that landing strip of blonde pubic curls, sexy, well-toned legs, she turned to display her ass, full, firm cheeks. She smiled over her shoulder at him.

The ladies had noticed that their guys had nice big cocks, hard and full, ready to ride them. They took to the bed, spreading their thighs, letting the guys get a good look at where their pricks were going.

Audrey, naked and spread out in full heat, grunted, "Oh yeah, drive it in, fuck me hard!"

Right next to her on the king-sized bed, Michelle, as naked and hot as Audrey, urged, "Let me have it, lover, I want that hard dick deep inside me!"

Audrey's lover did exactly as requested, and Audrey let out a long low moan of pleasure as 9 inches of rock-hard prick opened her up, she felt the stretch, oh fuck yes, that made her hotter, and she grabbed his ass, urging him to bury it. Fired up, he did exactly that, and she let out a loud squeal as she was wonderfully stuffed, his balls swinging down to bounce against her ass.

Right next to her, Michelle felt 8 inches of solid prick driving in, a hard, fierce thrust, she squealed with pleasure as she was stuffed, feeling the smack of his big balls against her ass.

Michelle and Audrey's faces were close together, they turned their heads, and their mouths came together in tongue-filled swirls of passion.

The guys saw this, and they were super primed. God, seeing them kissing so heatedly while they were being fucked together was majorly hot. Fired up, they rode them hard, power fucking the horny bridesmaids.

Audrey and Michelle were getting the hard, solid fucking that moved them the most, their hands were now tweaking each other's nipples as they continued kissing wildly. The simulation of mouths and nipples was sending wild zings of pleasure, orgasm was fast approaching.

The room was filled with the sounds of hot fucking, grunts and moans, the wet juicy squelch as their heated fuck holes were pounded towards orgasm.

Michelle felt the telltale quivering, then the ripples starting up, she broke the kiss and howled, "Fuck, gonna cum, unnhhhh, unnnnhhhh, UMMMMMM, FUCK!" as she tumbled into orgasm.

That took Audrey over, just as her lover exploded his load. She felt him deposit his cream, spunking down her cervix, she let out a wordless shriek of pleasure, as she went over, dimly she heard Michelle's lover grunt and growl, as he unleashed his torrent of cum to fill up Michelle's creamy center.

When the guys pulled out, Michelle and Audrey quickly rolled into a 69, and they eagerly feasted on each other well-spunked pussies. They had done this many times, double dating, fucking together, then forming a 69 to suck out the hot cum. Once they had licked each other clean, they kept going, their licking of each other was well-practiced, and they happily sailed over into another orgasm, their bodies writhing together in the climax.

Audrey looked at the guys, and cooed, "Now, we are going to fluff you back up, and this time, let's switch, and you can fuck our asses!"

Their bed partners were happy to agree to that, and they got the best blow jobs ever. They were amazed at the proficiency of their hot mouths, sliding up and down, tongue swirling around the shaft, just the right amount of suction, and no hand pumping of any kind. When they were back up to stiff, eager fullness, Michelle and Audrey took to a doggy style, reaching back and pulling their cheeks apart so their asses could be fucked.

Thanks to the hot, wet slobber of their blowjobs the hard pricks were well lubed, but it was still slow, grunting reaming. Audrey remembered getting her asshole virginity busted at the strip club, it had stung like hell, but after the first two had opened her ass, she was spunked enough for the other pricks that took her ass to be a smoother ride. Since that gang bang at the strip club, where every cock had taken her ass, as well as her pussy and her mouth, her days of being an anal virgin were well in the past. She had one hell of a well-worn bunghole the Sunday after, but as her ass calmed down from its grand opening, she knew that she would want to do it again. The pain of getting buggered had added to the excitement, the perversity of having 3 horny cocks fucking every hole she had, while her friends got the same 3 way reaming, had really lit the fire.

The 8 inches of her new lover was inching forward slowly, giving her a chance to adjust to the stretch, she had really slobbered all over his prick, getting him as wet as possible, Ummm, it was starting to feel good, as he slowly stuffed her.

Right next to her, Michelle was moaning and sighing in pleasure as 9 inches of stiff cock were slowly driving into her ass. Ever since she got her first anal at the strip club, she'd wanted it again, it made her so hot to feel her asshole getting plugged.

One last push and both ladies let out grunts as they were totally stuffed, their respective fuckers grunts joined in, damn, so tight. Hands grasped hips, and two hard cocks started to pump two very tight assholes.

Audrey quickly had her hand down, burying into her wet heat, while she noticed Michelle doing the same. Nimble fingers started to move, pumping and rubbing, Michelle and Audrey started to masturbate wildly, the rush of sensation made the hard pumping of cocks in their back doors feel so damn good, and they wanted their assholes to become the ultimate tightness, eager to suck every drop out of the swollen balls.

They both got a long, hard boning, with the cocks needing to build back up, oh fuck, so good, the room had filled with cries of orgasmic ecstasy as Audrey and Michelle had both brought themselves to two shaking climaxes, their third one was quickly building up, and they wanted the swollen cocks to get their loads off.

The guys felt the pulsing sensation almost nonstop, they were getting the tightest grip ever, and cum filled balls were getting set to explode.

Audrey cried out, "Fuck, oh fuck gonna cum again, FFUUUCCCKKK!"

The third orgasm hit her, and right at that point her ass fucker, grunted, "Oh fuck, yeah YEAH!" and Audrey felt a bloom of hot wetness deep inside, and he painted her ass hole with a thick juicy load.

Michelle's ass fucker was taken over by the hot climaxes right next to him, and Michelle felt the rush of his sperm laden spunk jetting into her, propelling her into her third climax, the room was filled with cries of orgasmic completion, and the smells of hot, primal fucking.

The guys seemed to be as much in the 'zipless fuck' mode as they were, they all got dressed and parted with few words.

Michelle and Audrey rejoined the party, and that was when they were tapped by the uncles, to go upstairs, and have some wedding night fun with Malena. It was explained to them, Michelle and Audrey could feel their pussies warming up, a blindfolded bride, tied to the bed for hot, anonymous sex, no talking, just sheer unbridled lust. Both of them were eager, there was a lot more going on with Malena than a traditional wedding night, and they were eager to get in on it.

groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers