Naughty Bridal Party Pt. 12

Story Info
The orgy reaches the cimax.
997 words
4.53
15k
11
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

Michelle and Audrey hurried upstairs, heading towards the bedroom where they had been directed. They opened the door, and both of them could barely contain their voices. Malena was tied to the wedding bed, blindfolded, while Linda, totally naked and looking very satisfied, was playing with Chad's prick. They saw Linda smile, and point towards the bed.

Malena, having heard the door open, purred, "Oh yes more, I want you to come and use me!"

Michelle and Audrey quickly stripped, and went over to the bed. They were eager to give the bride more.

Malena felt a body straddling her face, the scent of a hot wet cunt lowering down, and as it touched her lips, her tongue rose up to spear right between the wet labia above her. Ummm, oh god, that taste, she knew it, Audrey was right above her, eager to get licked off. Malena was eager to do so, having partaken of all her bridesmaids during her last night of freedom, she was hungry for them, wanting to make Audrey cum all over her face.

At the same time, she felt her legs being gently parted, and a face getting between her thighs, and a soft wet tongue licking lovingly at her. Ummm, she moaned into the hot wet cunt she was licking as she felt her juices rise up to the loving licks of her labia. She had a feeling that the tongue loving her was Michelle, having tasted Linda during her last round and now Audrey, mmmm, it felt so good, and she pushed her pussy up, and the tongue responded accordingly, delving deep between her pink seam, burrowing in.

Linda was playing gently with Chad's cock, enjoying the feel of his cock rising back up. She had a feeling that the orgy was about to come to a close, and Chad would take his next release in the cum drenched body of his bride. Watching Audrey crying out in pleasure as she came, followed by Malena's howls as she was licked to a riveting climax was making Linda so damn hot. She wanted to just mount up and fuck Chad's cock, but she resisted. He'd already been able to sample all her hot holes, and she didn't want to deprive Malena of the right to his next load.

They quickly reformed, and Malena was treated to the taste of Michelle's pussy. Mmmm, oh yes, she had all of her bridesmaids invited in to partake, and she purred as Audrey slid between her legs, and worked on her steaming pussy, eager to bring her off.

Michelle was already super primed, and in almost no time at all, she was squirming wildly atop the bride's face, washing her down with a rush of juices.

Chad's cock was hard as steel, as he watched Malena's body shaken by another orgasm, as Audrey skillfully licked her to a noisy, gushing climax. He watched as Audrey rolled to the side, grinned, and beckoned him on. He made his way to the bed, enjoying her looking at his cock, and she slid to the side, holding Malena's pussy open for his cock.

Chad nudged against her and with a growl, humped forward, enjoying his bride's squeal of pleasure as she was stuffed. Watching Malena in action, and knowing all the hot cocks that had partaken of her had his cock harder than ever. Shafting the body of his sex-drenched bride was like nothing he'd ever encountered.

On the carpet at the foot of the bed, Linda, Michelle, and Audrey were quickly into a triangle, they were overcome with lust, the sight of Chad and Malena fucking, and the rising sounds of pleasure had made them very hot and bothered. Michelle was feasting on Audrey's dripping box, while Audrey was sampling the juices of Linda's sizzling snatch as Linda pleasured Michelle's steamy heat. Their own sounds of pleasure started to join in the chorus.

Malena had her legs over Chad's shoulders as he pounded into her over and over. She heard the sounds of pleasure, oh yes, her bridesmaids were pleasuring each other. The whole night had been an amazing journey of lust, she had been a sex-hungry creature, driven to the highest lust she ever felt, a cock hungry, wanton slut. It just excited her more, and she felt her pussy rippling with a hard spasm, wrenching wildly, and she started to go into multiorgasms, one hard spasm after another, she heard her lover, her husband now, grunt, growl and bury his cock one last time. She felt the hot wet rush of his cum drench her, as her cervix was painted she heard rising shrieks of pleasure from the foot of the bed, as her bridesmaids vented the built-up lust on each other. That made her smile, as everyone got one more hot ride in.

Malena cooed, "Take off my blindfold Chad."

She squinted slightly as her eyes adjusted to the light, seeing Chad's face above her, his cock still buried. As she felt her wrists being freed, she saw her bridesmaids stand up, oh yes, they had gotten to enjoy the wedding night gang bang, good. They came over and gave her sizzling, tongue-filled swirls of passion, then withdrew, to leave the bride and groom together in private.

Malena sighed with pleasure as she felt Chad's body next to her. What a night.

Malena cooed, "Thank you for an amazing wedding night, my sweet husband. I enjoyed every minute."

Chad said softly, "I thought you might. Good night my sweet wife."

Malena whispered, "Good night, my wonderful husband."

As Malena drifted, she wondered how many of his friends and relatives that she would see on a regular basis, had gotten their cocks into her eager holes. And one unidentified lady, who had perched on her face while she got butt fucked the first time. She smiled, thinking of them seeing her, and reliving in their minds, their night with the bride.

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers