Naughty College Girl

Story Info
Maria fulfills Jimmy's college girl fantasy.
2.4k words
4.65
12.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy called me and I could tell immediately he had something on his mind. Jimmy was in his early 20's, I was close to being ten years older than him. He was just making small talk, the conversation was wandering, and overall, not making much sense. Finally, I said to him, "OK, Jimmy. Spill it. You've got something on your mind. What's up?"

He was fumbling around, and I had to slow him down. "Baby, whatever it is, it's OK. You can tell me anything. But I won't know what it is until you relax and just say what you have to say."

"Maria, I'm embarrassed. I have this fantasy. It's my number one fantasy. I was hoping you'd help me fulfill it. You'd be so hot. I mean you are so hot. I'm getting hard just talking to you about this, Maria."

"JIMMY!!!! What is 'this'? What is your fantasy? Just tell me, baby!"

"I want to make love to a hot college girl."

I exploded in laughter.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Stop laughing at me, Maria!"

"Oh baby, I am SO sorry. I am NOT laughing at you. What is it with you men? Every single one of you wants to fuck a hot college girl! I'm laughing because this is a role I've played before. But you and I are going to role-play together!"

....

The small company Jimmy worked for wasn't open on weekends. Jimmy had a private office. We had arranged for me to meet him there. I found the front door open as he had promised and followed the directions to his office door. I knocked firmly and waited to hear, "Please come in."

"Good afternoon, Professor Jimmy. Thank you for agreeing to see me."

"Yes, yes, Miss Maria. How can I help you?"

I stood in front of 'Professor' Jimmy's desk; I was sucking on a cherry lollipop with my neon pink lips and rolling my tongue around it as I said, "Oh Professor, I'm failing your class. I just can't fail this class; your college sophomore English class is mandatory for my Fashion Design degree. I just HAVE to pass it! I'm willing to do anything, any extra credit work at all so I don't fail!"

"Young lady," he said sternly as he looked into his 'grade book.' "You want to do extra credit work? You don't even do the regular minimum work in my class. You haven't turned in four of the first five homework assignments, you barely passed my two quizzes, and you skipped the mid-term exam! What kind of 'extra credit' work do you think could possibly make up for that?"

I slowly began to unbutton the long black raincoat I was wearing. It came down to mid-calf; I started at the bottom and began to work my way to the top. I let it fall from my shoulders to the floor and stood there with one hand on my hip and the other still working the lollipop in and out of my neon pink lips. 'Professor' Jimmy's eyes bulged out and he licked his lips repeatedly.

Before I got dressed in my college girl costume, I had pulled on my silicone prosthetic body suit with lifelike breasts, vagina and open bottom. I was wearing a gray tartan A-line skirt that was just long enough to cover my ass cheeks in the back and my 'pussy' in the front. I had on a gray satin cap-sleeve blouse that was completely unbuttoned and tied at the bottom near my belly button. My silicone breasts were more than exposed. Underneath, I was wearing a gray satin 8-strap garter belt with sheer back seamed stockings. The stockings were also gray and had contrasting darker gray back seams and welts. I had on gray patent leather open toe stilettos with 5" heels. To complete the outfit, I wore my extra-long blonde 'Barbie' wig and tied it into two ponytails on the sides of my head. Of course, the hair ties were also in dark gray satin bows.

I giggled mischievously as I continued to suck on my lollipop. "Oh, 'Professor' Jimmy, I don't think I could possibly get an 'A' in your class. I'm just hoping that I can earn a solid 'C'. I'm more than willing to do the 'extra credit' work you think I should do to earn that 'C' grade!"

"Young lady, I'm shocked. Do you think you can just waltz in here dressed like some wanton tramp and talk me into giving you a grade you don't deserve? Well! I never!"

"Oh, Professor Jimmy, I have no doubt you have 'never'. But I think it's time you should. With someone, anyone. Maybe then you can get that broomstick out of your ass, the one that has you walking around campus like some uptight, overly serious asshole!"

Professor Jimmy's mouth dropped open and all he could do was sputter. "What, hmphhhh, well, I never, huh, the nerve."

"Oh Jimmy, may I call you Jimmy? Even if I can't, I'm going to. I'm going to be the one to suck and fuck you and then you're going to be the one to change my grade to a 'C+'.

"Miss Maria! I'm shocked! Such vulgarity! Attempting to seduce me into a grade you clearly don't deserve! You leave my office right now or I'm going to call campus security and have you escorted out!"

"Really, Jimmy? Security is going to come in here, see me dressed like this, crying my eyes out, and they're going to believe your story? I'm going to tell them YOU talked me into dressing like this and then propositioned ME to change my grade! Whose story do you think they're going to believe?"

Professor Jimmy's eyes bugged out. He realized he was trapped. He knew he couldn't call security; they would never believe him. "Leave, just leave Miss Maria. I'll change your grade to a C-. I can't believe I'm doing this. You don't even have to come to class for the remainder of the semester. You'll pass my class, I promise. But please, just leave my office now."

I giggled again, this time even more mischievously. "I knew you'd see it my way, Jimmy. But honestly, I want to see what the professor can do when he lets his hair down. I'm not leaving. You're going to fuck me and fuck me hard. I want to see the out-of-control man hiding behind the uptight Professor. I want to hear you screaming my name while you cum inside me and suck on my tongue at the same time!"

Professor Jimmy just stared at me. I strolled around behind his desk. I knelt down in front of him. I gave him my lollipop. "Here Jimmy, I want to see that tongue working this lollipop imagining it's me. I'm going to suck your cock hard and then you're going to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before. Maybe you haven't. Maybe you're a virgin. That's even more exciting to me. Will this be the first time you fuck a woman, Jimmy? Are you a virgin?"

Professor Jimmy didn't say anything. He slowly began to lick the lollipop I had handed him. "Tongue, Jimmy, I want to see that tongue working. Imagine that lollipop is one of my nipples." I reached inside my blouse and pulled out a barely hidden breast. I began to tweak my nipple, rolling it around between my neon pink nails; painted to match my lipstick.

Professor Jimmy moaned but began to tongue the lollipop furiously. "Mmmmm, Jimmy. I like that tongue action. I can't wait to feel that tongue between my ass cheeks, lubricating me, getting me ready for that hard cock of yours." I slipped my hand underneath my skirt and began to play with my silicone pussy while I continued to roll my nipple in my fingertips.

"Oh my God, Maria. I've never done anything like this, I've never been with a woman before. I AM a virgin, tell me what you want, tell me what to do. I'm yours, I'm yours to command. I'm hard as a rock!"

I unzipped Professor Jimmy's pants. His 7" cock sprang out at attention. I put my lips around it, began to fondle his balls and lick up and down the length of his shaft. The 'Professor' was moaning in delight. He especially loved it when I swirled my tongue around the underside of his prick and then licked his slit. I started bobbing up and down on his cock faster and faster while my painted pink lips sucked him harder and harder.

Jimmy's eyes practically rolled back into his head when I inserted the middle finger of my left hand up his ass and wrapped my right hand around his cock to jerk him off while I was sucking him. "Oh, Maria, Maria, MARIA!" He was screaming, "Maria this is A+ work, you're the best student I've ever had in my class." He started cumming almost immediately; wave after wave of his delicious jizz spurted down my throat and I swallowed it all. I continued fucking his ass with my finger and sucking his cock until I was sure he was going to stay hard.

I stood up and turned around. "It's your turn, Jimmy. I want you to eat my ass. Lubricate me with your tongue. When I feel like you've done a good enough job, I'm going to climb into your lap and ride that cock of yours." I hiked my skirt up over my hips and held it there.

Jimmy grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart. He pulled me towards him and began to tongue my asshole. He swirled his tongue around my rosebud, first in one direction and then the other. "Ooooohhhh Professor! For a virgin you have an educated tongue. Eat my pussy, Jimmy, lick my ass!"

Jimmy began to insert his tongue inside my asshole. He would only go in a little way, pull out, repeat, and go in a little deeper. I was rotating my hips while he did this and started begging him, "Lick me, Jimmy, lick me. Oh, your tongue is amazing, fuck me with your tongue, Jimmy, fuck me with your tongue." Jimmy did as I asked and began to fuck my asshole with his tongue, in and out, in and out, in and out.

"Oh, ohhh, ohhhhhhh! I'm cumming, Jimmy, I'm cumming for you. Oh, eat me, eat my pussy, eat meeeeeeee!" And with that I came violently, shuddering while Jimmy ran his hands up and down my stocking-covered thighs. As my orgasmic spasms subsided, I could only moan. "Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy! Mmmmmm baby, for a virgin you eat asshole like an expert! I'm going to climb on top of you and fuck you! Professor, you're about to get the educational experience of your life!"

I stood up and untied my blouse allowing it to drop to the floor behind me. I unzipped my skirt and it wound up next to my blouse. I climbed into Jimmy's lap facing him. I reached underneath me, grabbed his throbbing erection and guided it into my waiting love hole. I just sat there, holding his cock inside me, squeezing it with my ass muscles. Jimmy began to rub his hands up and down my nylon legs again. I leaned in and offered him one of my 'breasts.' "Suck this Jimmy, suck my tit while I'm fucking you, riding your virgin cock!"

For the next few minutes, the only sounds that could be heard in the office were the sounds of Jimmy sucking my breasts while fondling my legs, and my ass cheeks bouncing off his thighs. I was riding his hard cock with everything I had. My hands were on his shoulders as I moved my hips up and down the length of his shaft, over and over. I could tell by his throbbing erection he was getting close to cumming again. So was I!

I began to hump his cock, thrusting up and down his cock with every bit of strength in my body. Jimmy's hands continued to caress my stocking-covered legs while he sucked on my tits furiously. Even though I couldn't feel it, the sight of him pleasuring my breasts while I was riding him was overwhelming and made me feel even more feminine. I could feel every inch of his hardness inside me over and over and I couldn't contain myself any longer.

"Fuck me Professor! Fuck my pussy. I love your virgin cock inside me. I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm cummmmiiiinnnnnggggggg!" I spasmed against him, squeezing his cock with my ass muscles while I continued to ride him up and down.

He unloaded inside me almost immediately. "Maria, Maria, MARIA! Shit, shit, SHIT! Pussy is amazing, YOUR pussy is amazing, fucking is amazing, fucking YOU is amazing!" He exploded inside me, and I could feel his throbbing cock shooting load after load of cum up my ass. I collapsed against his chest, my arms around his neck.

I was nuzzling him while telling him I had to go. He was begging me to stay but I told him I had to go to my Fashion Design class. I picked up my skirt and blouse and stuffed them into my purse. I grabbed my raincoat and wrapped it around my lingerie clad body. "Mmmmm, Professor! For a virgin, you are so fucking hot! I just want you to know that I will be in attendance at every one of your classes for the rest of this semester. And every time I look at you, I will be thinking about this afternoon. One other thing. Whatever else I might be wearing, I'm not going to be wearing any panties at all to any of those classes."

With that, I strode confidently out of his office. I was wondering whether the feeling of his cum running down my stocking-covered legs was more exciting for me than the sight of it was for him.

....

Jimmy called me later. I deliberately didn't pick up. This was his voice mail. "Oh my God, Maria! That was insane. I just wanted to fuck a college girl and you took things over the top. Your roleplay was so much better than my fantasy. I never imagined anything like that, never. You're fucking incredible! Thank you, baby, thank you! I can't wait until we see each other again!"