Naughty Dark Nymph

Story Info
Ceremony to find a Master.
2.5k words
4.83
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there, her pert little self ready for what was to come. She had herself primped and pampered the day before. Her dark skin all velvet soft. Gleaming softly, she glided into the room. Heads turned taking in her dark self.

She was the show tonight, the game, who would she chose out of them all to be the Master of the night. She stood proud in her naked glory. Nipples already hard with excitement as she looked over the males in the room. All of them saluting her with their manhood.

"Hellos Ebony" came from a male behind her. She turned to see the satyr coming toward her and smiled.

"Yous are looking lovelys tonight." he replied to her smile.

"Will you be my first tonight then?" she grinned.

"For yous, anything." He grinned back running a hand along her shoulder.

His manhood bounced as he stepped closer to her and kissed her deeply. Hands gliding down her back to cup her ass, he lifted her up and slid himself into her wet heat. She groaned as he sunk all the way in. He didn't reach the end of her but his girth stretched her nicely.

"Fuck me." came her sweet voice.

So he did. In and out of her he pumped himself. His arms moving her along his shaft as he held her on him.

He came with a roar as he emptied himself into her. She shivered as he filled her. Kissing his neck as he slipped out of her. She wasn't done yet the next two men to walk up were twin fairies. Their wings glimmered behind them.

She purred in pleasure flashing her petite canines at them. "Any preference of who gets sucked off?"

"My brother is more of a masochist than I am."

Ebony grinned wider and faced the other twin, leaning over to take his cock in her sweet mouth. Her canines just touched him as she took him all the way into her throat and backed off a bit. She sucked him firmly.

"Damn that's hot." came a voice from afar.

"It's about to get hotter" said the twins in sync.

As Ebony sucked off the first twin, his brother lined himself up to take her cunt. They fucked her together. Pushing her to take all of them at the same time. She groaned and squirmed between them, enjoying being filled so deeply.

Sucking and being fucked at the same time was great but neither twin touched her any where else. As they reached their end, each pulled free and came on her. Their semen glistened on her, sparkling silver ribbons on her ass and face.

She wiped her face clear, licking the semen from her fingers.

"You have one hole left unclaimed dear one." came a deep voice from behind her.

She stood and turned to find the most endowed Satyr she'd ever seen. She swallowed hard. He would be a challenge to take. She nodded, "Yes, please take me."

She turned presenting her ass to him.

He pulled a small flask from a hip pouch, pulled the stopper out and dribbled a sweet smelling oil on himself, rubbing it along his shaft. Then, pouring a little on her dark star, using his thumb to push it into her. Opening her up to the coming intrusion.

Slowly he worked two fingers into her. In and out slowly stretching her open. Working her body over as she pushed back meeting his pushing into her. He added another finger as her body relaxed to him.

His oiled hand wrapped around his cock to guide it while his other hand wrapped into her hair. She wasn't going to get away from this taking. He held himself against her dark star, slowly adding pressure to sink himself into her. She squirmed and tied to pull away. He held her firmly and kept the slow pressure on her backside. Her body slowly gave into the intrusion letting the head in.

She groaned, she was feeling so stretched. She knew it had only began. That he had yet to push all of himself into her. They waited as her body began to relax further and flex against him. He panted knowing if he could stand it she would impale herself on his cock completely. The need to feel and be filled would become too much.

He stamped the ground, keeping a hold of her hair. Waiting as she began to squirm, just the head was in. She cursed internally she wanted more now that he was in her. Why wouldn't he move!

She tried pulling away and was held tightly, she moved back and took more. He didn't keep her from going onto him just wasn't going to free her. She began pushing further onto him; slowly taking in all of his manhood, millimeter by millimeter.

Gods she thought, he was big! Her body had never felt so full, and she wasn't even against him yet. She groaned and continued pushing back. The satyr offered no help to hurry this along as he snorted. The pressure of her star was still tight. She wasn't use to one his size taking her.

"Gods!" she finally cried out.

"Yes dear one, I am that big." he rolled his hips finally sinking another inch into her body. She jerked and groaned, head lulling and eyes rolling into the back of her head.

"Take me please" She moaned softly.

"Only if I'm the one tonight?" he pushed again, "am I the one tonight to take all?"

She went limp in his hands at his words and the push, spearing her deeper. "Yes..." she whispered "you are Master" she spoke stronger so other's would hear. Now the fun would be his to control.

"We need to move to the drain section of the floor." He said in her ear. "Don't move I'll get us there."

He wrapped his arms around her, straightening his legs. As her feet left the ground she finished sinking onto him. She groaned, her head lulled back against his shoulder. Carefully he walked over to the sunken section of the flooring with a drain. Ebony was lax in his arms as his movements stimulated her.

"Set a stool by the drain for me to sit on, would you Leland." he spoke to the satyr who'd fucked Ebony first.

"Sures thing Lucien." Leland replied while moving a stool over.

Lucien sat on the stool and adjusted Ebony's legs to straddle his, exposing her to the room.

"Who's up for fucking this beautiful dark nymph tonight?" Lucien asked the room while tweaking her nipples. She moaned at the touch and his words. Anyone who took her now would fill her to the max with Lucien impaling her ass.

A minotaur walked up his cock leading the way. He was almost as big as Lucien. Ebony squirmed in fear at being taken by a second man so large. She was unsure she could manage, sighing she knew she had no choice now. She'd given control to Lucien, only he could stop things now.

"Slow and easy Soren." said Lucian picking up on Ebony's fear.

Soren nodded and held himself steady, lining his cock up with Ebony's exposed cunt. Slowly pushing in and stretching her. She groaned and squirmed, stimulating her back side while adjusting to the stretch to her cunt. Once his head was in the rest would follow easily.

Ebony's body was so full with both cocks firmly plunged into her. She whimpered at the over full sensation.

"Stay still Soren, I'm going to move Ebony on us like the fuck doll she is tonight."

Ebony whimpered at Lucien's words and relaxed. Understanding this would be easier if she wasn't tense. Lucien lifted her as if she really was a doll to be toyed with. The sensation of the two cocks slipping out of her as they rubbed each other through her body, Gods she wasn't sure how long she could hold out. To keep from cumming as her cunt began to leak, her juices running down Soren's cock.

Lucien lowered her, her body re-stretching to accommodate them. Again and again he slowly lifted and settled her on them. She quivered and came screaming at the end when Lucien dropped her on them. The sudden intrusion was enough to send her over the edge.

The tightening of her cunt when she came set off both males. They erupted into her, soaking her insides with their semen. Lucien stayed embedded in her as Soren pulled out. His cum sliding out of her, she was so full.

The next, a fairy walked up. No prep or slowness he fucked her hard and fast. The friction alone drew another orgasm out of her when he came.

That's all it was for the next two hours, one rough fuck after the other. Since Soren had opened her up with his size. She was able to stretch and tighten around each new cock that entered her. All the while Lucien was still in her keeping her backside stuffed. Every once in a while he would cum himself from the stimulation.

She shivered and sweated, orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. She felt like she was losing herself to the pleasure, surely there wasn't anymore to be ripped from her.

Oh, how she was wrong.

Lucien shifted, "Sweet one, how are you?"

"mmmm... hmmm..." was all she could manage at the moment.

"I'm going to slide out a moment to piss."

"mmm... no... Sir... " she whimpered out.

"What's that dear one?"

"No Sir... please..." she huffed trying to think, "in... me... go in... me" She finally got out.

"Are you sure?" he asked calmly getting an evil idea with this.

She nodded "mmm... yes please..." she said.

He had her consent and let rip his hot piss into her ass.

She trembled as he went in her. Her head lulled back onto his shoulder. The sensation was so wicked, she was lost to the pleasure.

"You're in for it now sweet one, I'm pulling out and you're going to hold my piss in you till I tell you other wise. Oh and not just mine, but that of any other male here who wants to."

She groaned as he pulled free; her dark star gaping as she lost both semen and piss as she worked at tightening herself down.

"Who'll help fill our dear Ebony another way? Come and fill her ass with your piss." Lucian cried out to the room of men who'd been fucking her all night.

"Well...?" he called out.

This was a new occurrence at the Master's hall. None before had been able to do or ask for this treatment. Yet Ebony, sweet dark nymph Ebony had asked for this with Lucien first.

Several of the males lined up, waiting for their turn to empty themselves into her ass. They would fill her till she begged for no more or lost it completely.

Lucien took her hands, "Lean over and let the men relieve themselves in your sweet ass."

Ebony, wobbly on her feet held tight to Lucien's hands. As one after another let a hot stream of piss fill her ass. She quacked at the fullness that was happening. After five she wasn't sure she could hold out for more.

"Sir, I'm so full." She squeaked out.

"You're not done yet sweet one." Came Lucien in her ear. "Squat, let out what you have for you to take more."

More!? She thought oh but she could squat and did so. Everything released into the drain. Once done she felt so empty. Yet there was more to take. She stood back up. Keeping hold of Lucien the whole time.

The next guy didn't just piss in her but took the time to fuck her first then let loose deep in her. She groaned at the intrusion and filling again. She took the next guys all giving her a quick pounding before they let loose. She was so full again and had one last guy to take. She squirmed hard.

The last guy entered her, his cock in a warm wet environment. He began fucking her and pissed at the same time. It was too much for her. Her body cramped and let loose all over the guy. And they all cheered and jeered at the guy now covered in piss.

Ebony made it through her right of passage to become a sex slave, to her chosen Master if they both wanted it. She very much did. Lucien had been wonderful in his control.

Soren walked over with another potential sex slave. She was another petite dark nymph with deep rich green skin.

"Help clean them up you." Soren ordered the girl.

She shook her head denying the order not wanting to go near the mess. She began backing away when Soren grabbed her.

"Help clean up or be banished. Those are you options." Came Soren darkly.

She couldn't do it, the idea of going through the same kind of ceremony scared and disgusted her, she pulled away.

"I... I can't do that... be used like that." she got out.

"Each ceremony is different, now, you help clean up." Soren ordered.

The girl nodded and grabbed the near by clean up supplies and hose.

Ebony lay on the floor exhausted from the ordeal. Lucien was all smiles, he was hoping Ebony would chose him permanently. He looked over at the fairy covered in piss and semen. He looked ticked off at waiting for the other girl to get busy with cleaning him off. Lucien didn't mind, Ebony could rest a bit more before having to deal with clean up. She'd be going through one more enema, this time it would just be warm water.

The girl; for that was all potentials were till their ceremony. When a name was given; went over to the fairy and quickly with proficient moves, washed him down. Handing him a towel to dry off she went to the resting Ebony,

"Hand me the hose" said Lucien with his hand out.

The girl complied and watched as Lucien touched Ebony lovingly. He carefully placed the hose at her dark star and opened the flow. Ebony jerked awake at the filling. Gods she wasn't sure if she could keep going. What she didn't know yet was this was clean up. Play was over. She groaned and Lucien stopped the water flow. The point was to fill her and not cause another blow out. He wanted her to be able to hold the water while the rest of her was cleaned up.

"Come now girl, finish the job" Lucien gestured to Ebony.

The girl didn't hesitate this time and worked, washing down her fellow dark nymph. She wiped Ebony down from face to feet. Then helped her to squat so she could release the water in her backside. Ebony sighed in relief, it was over.

Soren walked over, "Ebony, do you take Lucien to be you Master or do you wish another trial?"

Ebony blinked up and Soren and smiled" Lucian is my Master if he'll have me."

Lucien grinned wide as Soren turned to him and said "Do you want this slave?"

"She is worthy." Lucien replied holding a hand out to the now cleaned up Ebony.

Ebony took the hand and knelt at Lucien's feet showing submission to her Master.