Naughty Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it had been several days that Mike and I hadn't done anything "fun" as it was, I was feeling rather frisky, even though I certainly looked like something the cat had dragged in. As I like to feel "comfy" when I'm not feeling very well, I was wearing an old pair of cut-off baggy sweats, a matching cut-off midriff sweatshirt with the sleeves missing and no bra.

Jumping into the car we soon headed over to the fast-food joint. At that point, I decided that I needed some other kind of "fast-food" relief as well, and immediately reached over and unzipped Mike's pants. Taking him totally by surprise, I'm sure primarily because of the way I looked and had been feeling, I easily freed his limp (now growing) cock and leaned over to suck it into my mouth.

Moment's later Mike pulled the car into the parking lot of McDonalds.

"You want to go in? Or drive through?" He asked.

"Drife thu" I responded, my mouth full of cock which did give him a rather pleasant and different sensation as I continued sucking him.

As it was late in the evening, well past the normal dinner traffic, there was no one in front of us or behind us. As Mike pulled up and called in the order, I continued playing with his cock, and honestly enjoying myself. The "naughty" in me was feeling much better and getting more and more aroused by the moment. I felt the car pull ahead then as we headed towards the pick-up window.

"You'd better sit up now." Mike cautioned me. But once again I just laughed around his cock and remained where I was.

Reaching the window, I heard a young male voice tell Mike how much the order was. A minute or so after that, he returned handing Mike the sacks of food, and tray of drinks to go along with. Positioned as I was, there was no place for Mike to sit down the food and drinks, so I was forced to sit up at that point in order to take them from him. When I did, I sat up, realizing that my top was up and over my breasts, and they were fully exposed. Mike always did enjoy playing with my tits while I was sucking him, and this had been no exception. Of course, the young male clerk immediately realized what I had been doing. He smiled first at me, and then at Mike.

"Would you like fries with that?"

All three of us simultaneously burst out laughing. I happened to notice at that moment that the young man's face was crimson red with embarrassment. I decided to remain positioned as I was however, giving him the additional side view of my bare breasts as we slowly pulled away from the window. Catching my reflection in the mirror however, I wondered at the image I had left hanging in the poor boys mind. I'd forgotten just how "horrible" I really looked. And then laughed again to myself as imagined ruining any masturbation fantasies he might otherwise have entertained for several days at least.

"What's wrong with you?" Mike asked, noticing the sudden change in my "mood".

"I look like shit!" I threw back at him.

"I don't think you do." Mike said kindly. "And I don't think he did either!" Reminding me of our poor little drive-up window boy.

"I'm not so sure about that." I said, still looking at myself in the reflection of the vanity mirror.

Just then someone else honked and waved madly. And I realized I was still sitting there with my breasts hanging out for all the world to see.

"See? Someone else liked what they saw!" Mike prompted. "And so do I!" He reminded me, pointing downwards at his still hard, still also bared cock sticking up and out of his pants.

"By the way….did we get any fries?" And then I leaned back down to finish what I'd started to do in the first place.

The next week really dragged. But then any time you had important or exciting plans, the days seemed to do just that. Mike and I had been looking forward to a long weekend trip to Denver to visit and enjoy the company of our friends Steve and Doris. We hadn't seen them since our trip to Hawaii, and frankly, I was missing them as well as the adventures that we'd already shared and enjoyed with them while we'd been there.

From where we lived, it wasn't a long trip, but as was usually the case, portions of the drive was long, tedious and boring. It was time to play a game and have a little fun along the way to pass the time.

We easily had about four hours of driving time left ahead of us. The episode of getting honked at while I was sitting in the car bare- chested as we headed home from McDonalds gave Mike an idea.

"Here's the deal. For the next two hours or until we reach the rest stop, you peel off your top and drive topless. For any "honks" you get, then I'll give you five bucks. But, if you get less than ten honks between now and then, you own me fifty."

I thought about his offer momentarily, but then decided that money wasn't worth the bet and that we needed to come up with something a little more interesting.

"I have a better idea." I told him.

Fishing my cell out of my purse, I called Doris.

"Hey girlfriend. We're about four hours away from you."

"Oh Debra….I'm so looking forward to seeing you guys again. We can hardly wait until you get here!" She told me.

"Ditto. Here too! Listen, Mike and I are trying to have some fun to pass the time. We've got a bet going, but I wasn't impressed on the wager. So this is what I've come up with. If I win the bet, then Steve and Mike owe us an evening of fun and excitement…whatever we want them to do. If Mike wins, then you and I will owe he and Steve an evening. How's that sound to you?"

"Sounds like fun to me, either way!" She said excitedly over the phone.

"That's what I thought too. Tell Steve that he's apt to be a slave some evening, because I have no intention on losing!"

Doris laughed. "I don't doubt that for a minute!" She exclaimed.

I hung up shortly after that and looked at Mike. "Well? You game then?"

Mike merely grinned. "Bring it on bitch!" He jokingly challenged me.

Shortly after that, Mike pulled the car off to the side of the road, and I took off my blouse and bra that I'd been wearing. Stepping out of the passenger door, I began to make my way around the backside of the car. A semi was just rounding the corner of the highway at that point, and almost immediately as he went screaming by, the sound of his horn wailed loudly giving me three long blasts as he went past.

Looking at Mike just as he met me near the back of the car I was already grinning with the possibility of an easy victory.

"That only counts as one!" He demanded. "Only one honk per car."

"Changing the rules are we?" I teased him. But that was only fair after all. One idiot on a horn all by him self could make me win if we actually counted single honks.

We quickly changed seats, and as I pulled back onto the highway several cars went past us, and though I did get one very hard long look from one of the drivers, there was no honk forth coming.

"Ah ha!" Mike exclaimed. Not going to be that easy is it?"

"We'll see." But I was beginning to have my doubts now as well. Especially as several cars coming towards us passed by without honking, and two or three passed us from behind without doing anything either. I then began to realize that perhaps they either couldn't see I was topless, or weren't really looking and didn't know. Besides the one single driver who had stared at me as he went by without honking, there was really no way to tell for sure or not.

When the next car approached us from behind, I immediately got into the right lane so as to ensure that he would pass by us on the left. Matching my speed with his, though slightly slower so that he was in fact assured of passing us, I waited until he had pulled up near enough to us as he began to go by. At that moment, I sat up in my seat sufficiently in order to turn side-ways towards him, and thus managed to place both breasts atop the door and out the window.

The driver of the other car had glanced over briefly as he began to go by, then I saw him do a double-take, and actually slowed down as though trying to confirm that he had in fact seen what he thought he'd seen. Smiling at him, I waved. And immediately got a nice little "honk" for my efforts.

"That's two!" I remarked.

"Hey! That's not fair doing that!" Mike stated.

"Oh? We changing the rules again are we?"

Having won the issue on the rules, we spent the next forty-five minutes with me getting another six honks for my efforts. I was now at eight with just two more honks left to go, but I was also running out of time. We had just passed a sign that indicated the rest stop was less than two miles away. Once again Mike was acting smug.

"You'd better call Doris back, and tell her that Steve and I are going to be looking forward to a very special evening!"

Up ahead I spotted two semi trailers slow-going up the steep winding road of the mountainous area we were traveling through. I sped up just enough to bring the car right next to the first one, but had to make some effort for him to finally look over down into the car to see me. I waved…he blew his horn, and then I crept up next to the second truck with barely a mile to go until the turn off.

"Nine."

I performed the same maneuver again. But though the driver looked and smiled at me, there was no honk. I had no choice then but to speed up slightly and pull in front of him in order to get into the right hand lane to make the turn. Doing so, I slowed down, not enough to make things dangerous, but as I hoped enough to make the trucker blow his horn at me as he came up behind us. Sure enough, he sounded a nice long wail on his horn just as I took the exit into the rest stop.

"And that's ten!" I announced with a victorious gleeful shout.

"No fucking way! You can't win like that. That's definitely not a fair way to win at all!"

In the end, I gave in. I had to agree that I had cheated, if only just a little. Resigned, I told Mike that he and Steve could get together after we got there, and decide then to come up with something so that Doris and I would be able to pay off "our" debt.

Pulling into the parking lot, I noticed there was only one other car parked up near the rest rooms. It was a small red compact, filled with suitcases clothing and miscellaneous personal stuff. Obviously someone was either moving or traveling cross-country with a bunch of his or her belongings. One semi was parked down at the far end, but was far enough away that I didn't worry about being "seen" as I got out of the car and initially just stretched my legs. Still "topless" but being that it was now past twilight and had gotten considerably darker; I walked beside Mike as we headed up the path towards the bathrooms.

"You really are gutsy. You know that?" Mike said shaking his head and looking at my bare breasts as we walked arm in arm up towards the bathrooms.

"Yes…and you wouldn't want me any other way now would you?"

We'd nearly reached the point of separation where I could go into the women's bathroom, and Mike into the men's when a young, perhaps college age young man came walking out of the men's room. He nearly ran into Mike as his attention was obviously focused on me. I nodded hello at him, opened the restroom door and went inside.

When I came out, Mike had not as yet appeared. I decided to go ahead and walk on back to the car, looked up and noticed that the young man was still there, sitting inside his car with the driver's door open. Rather than walk back and get back in on the drivers side in our car, I purposely walked over to the passenger side.

"Hello." I said looking at him. "Traveling across country or moving?"

He seemed genuinely surprised that I would actually strike up a conversation with him standing there with my tits hanging out, but I was still horny after all, and this was starting to get interesting. Suddenly I had an exceptionally naughty thought cross my mind, and new it would not only excite Mike, but also perhaps even surprise him.

"Actually I am moving to Denver. I'm going to be starting school there in a few weeks." He offered. He was still eyeing my bare breasts, and the look on his face was quizzical as well as curious. "If you don't mind my asking…..do you always drive around like that? I mean not that its any of my business, but its not like you see an attractive looking woman pull into a rest-stop with her boobs hanging out every day."

I laughed then. "No….I suppose not. Actually, my husband and I were just playing a little road game, sort of helps to pass the time during the long drive."

Perhaps my explanation actually made sense to him or something as I saw him suddenly relax and not appear quite as nervous as he had been.

"Gee….I wish I had someone like that to pass along the time with. It really is a long boring drive."

"Well, perhaps I can make the balance of your trip a little more exciting for you then." I said. The "naughty" in me just really getting warmed up.

He looked at me with a very confused, almost alarmed expression on his face. "What do you mean?" He began to ask.

"Come here and I'll show you."

I watched him hesitate, and then suddenly look back towards the restroom. "What about your husband?"

"Oh Mike? Don't worry about him….if anything he'll either want to watch or join in."

Perhaps that wasn't "exactly" the way I should have said it. He'd almost started to get out of the small compact until I had said that. "Listen……." He started.

"No…no. I didn't mean for it to sound like that." I said. "What I meant is…my husband knows me, and won't have a problem with it."

"What do you have in mind?" He said suddenly interested once again.

"Nothing major…after all we don't even know each other." I said. He started to introduce himself but I put a finger to his lips and stopped him from telling me his name.

"No. I don't want to know who you are. It will be a lot funnier for both of us this way don't you think?"

He nodded his head in agreement, but I could see he was still a little leery, and even more so as Mike finally came out of the bathroom and headed back towards the car. He could see I was standing there talking to this young man. But he also had sense enough not to say a word as he approached the car.

"Honey? Would you mind keeping an eye out for a moment? I'm going to give this nice young man a hand-job, something to ease the boredom of the drive ahead. He's on his way to Denver too!"

Mike did laugh then. "Should have known." He mumbled. "O.K….but hurry up. I want to get going so that Steve and I can decide what we're going to do with the two of you."

All this of course was going over the top of the young man's head as to what it was we were talking about. But it didn't matter really. By this time I had unzipped his pants, freed his cock from his jockey-shorts, and stood beside him as he leaned against the car. He glanced more than once in Mike's direction, half expecting him to maybe come over and get "involved" perhaps. And I could see that was making him a little too nervous. His poor cock, lovely as it was, simply wasn't getting very stiff.

"You can play with my boobs." I offered. And that seemed to do the trick as he reached up then and began caressing them. Almost immediately his cock got nice and hard for me, and we stood there next to his car with him leaning against the door, playing with my tits while I jacked him off.

"Somebody's coming." Mike stated then. And looking up, the poor boys cock once again suddenly beginning to deflate….

"Maybe I'd better leave now."

But I wasn't about to let him not get off that easily. I looked up then too and saw someone had in fact climbed down out of the cab of the Semi and was headed down the sidewalk, not exactly towards us, but following it with what looked like the intention of heading on up to the restroom.

Mike glanced over towards me, but it was a little too late to do anything about trying to cover up now. The "trucker" as it turned out was a largish heavy, though certainly not fat looking woman. She did spot me then; it would have been near impossible for her to have not done so.

She looked at us, stopped, looked again and then ambled over towards us.

"If you folks want to use the bed in the back of my truck….your welcome to it!" She announced laughing. "I've seen a lot in my time….so what the three of you're doing is nothin much to what I've seen! And then….."Just what are you doing anyway?"

"I'm just trying to give this nice young man a hand-job. You know, something to break up the boredom of the drive."

"You know each other?" She questioned.

"Nope…just met him here." I responded.

The trucker gave out a big bellowing laugh then. "Well if that don't beat all. Maybe I haven't seen and heard it all yet! And what are you doing?" She turned asking Mike.

"Keeping an eye out." He sheepishly responded.

"Didn't do a very good job didja?" She laughed again. "I suppose your next?"

"Once we get out on the road maybe. Unless of course you'd like to do him for me." I commented.

Mike shot me a "look" like "what the hell do you think your doing?"

"You serious?" The trucker asked.

"Dead serious. It would save me some time, we're already running a little behind schedule."

"Well I'll be go to hell." She said once again. "Why sure…why the fuck not? It would certainly give me something to tell my old man about when I get back home too. Come ere….uh, uh."

"No names…..it's part of the fun."

"Oh….ok. I understand." she said grinning. "Well then….take it out. Let's see it!"

I went back to fisting the young man's prick, which thankfully had not entirely shriveled up and hidden itself away. Glancing back over my shoulder I was pleased to see that Mike was now leaning against our car, and the female trucker had his cock in hand and was busily jerking him off as well.

"Wanna bet?" I said.

"Sure." Mike responded.

"What's that all about?" The trucker asked.

"Private little joke actually. Something we enjoy doing."

"One can only imagine." Our new friend stated, and then got fairly busy milking my husbands cock.

Not to be outdone, I reminded our younger companion that he also had "boobs" to play with if he liked. And renewing his interest in them also seemed to renew the interest in his rapidly stiffening member as well.

This time I did win….by quite a respectable margin. As the hot sticky cum shot out of the young slim cock I was fisting, the poor kid nearly collapsed, once again out of nervousness I'm sure. And had it not been for the fact that he was holding one of my breasts with a near painful grip, he might just in fact have done that. I felt several squirts splash against my right breast and arm. When it was obvious that he was finished, I gave him a brief quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." I said. "That was fun. I hope you have a nice safe relaxing trip the rest of the way."

"Oh…I will, I will. I know I will." He said grinning damn near like a chesire cat. But he was also suddenly very anxious to get away too. Second later he was backing out and away from us, lights off, and headed out of the parking lot without ever looking back.

"That kid's gonna remember that for a long, long time." Ms. Trucker announced. "You about there yet honey?" She asked Mike then as I got inside the passenger side of the car. "I can see she's fairly anxious to get going herself."

"Oh…don't worry about me. Take your time. I already won our bet. So Mike may as well stand there and enjoy it."

She obviously still had no clue what I was talking about. But that wasn't obviously important to her anyway.

"Let me know when your gonna cum honey….I want to watch it." She told Mike.

A few minutes later, Mike did indeed announce he was there…though not in so many words.

"Ah…….Ah……..Ah………." He simply groaned. And Ms. Trucker backed away, allowing the light from the nearby street lamp to better reflect on what it was she was doing. Leaning out of the window, I was interested in watching it as well, and saw Mike's first nice hard streamer shoot lazily into the air and splash down against the sidewalk several feet away.