Naughty Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Mike!" I yelled, the stinging saltiness of his cum dripping into my eye and blinding me momentarily. But almost immediately, I then felt the second, third as well as fourth ejaculates clearly splashing against and between my breasts.

"Good heavens Mike. And how many times have you cum already to day so far?" Doris questioned with a little edge of awe in her voice. "How in the world do you managed to cum like that anyway?" She asked.

"I could ask the same thing about you Doris." I said reminding her of her own fairly incredible little orgasms.

We eventually sat down to enjoy our cold pizza and a few beers. But as the boys eventually opened those bathrobes, once again revealing that each one had yet another rock hard erection, we made our way up to the bedroom and ended up in a near marathon of oral sex being performed on one another.

Nearly midnight, exhausted and drained beyond reason, I was laying in the crook of Mike's arm. I could feel the press of Doris's ass against mine as the two of them lay softly talking to one another as well.

It was at that moment that I remembered something.

"Mike?"

"Yea?"

"Didn't you tell me that your friend Bruce was a pharmaceutical salesman or something?"

"Ah yea…………" He responded cautiously.

"Does all this have anything to do with a little blue pill?"

"Ah oh……." I heard Steve say from the other side of the bed.

Sitting up, I looked over at Doris who looked over towards me at the same time.

"We've been had!" Doris near screamed.

Then I laid back down in the bed contentedly.

"Yes we have….haven't we!" I gently said smiling.