Naughty Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris's high pitched squeal told me she'd had yet another orgasm, and least that was something. Mike wouldn't leave her hanging again at least. And I spun around on Steve's cock without un-cunting him so I could watch the finale taking place across the pool. Mike had moved up between Doris's tits at that point, and I was just in time to see a small "squirtlet" of Mike's cum splash against and between her breasts. It was quickly followed by another one, but not much more after that.

"He's finally drying up!" I silently said to myself. Still amazed that the boy's had managed to keep it up this long.

I knew that there was no way I was going to have another one. Not yet anyway. But as Steve neared his own climax, I decided to save my self from becoming too sore too early. I slid off of him then, slipping down to lay beside him in the lawn chair. Slipping his cock inside my mouth, I sucked and felt the salty sweet stream of Steve's cum shooting inside my mouth. Like Mike, there wasn't a lot. I would have been surprised had there of been. Swallowing every drop he managed to produce was fairly easy and took very little effort.

"Feel better now?" I sat up grinning at him. "You good for a while now?" I asked again somewhat sarcastically, "Long enough so I can go in and take a pee?"

"If you hurry." Steve responded.

I gave him a playful slap across his only slightly softened prick. "I'm beginning to think that's true."

Doris and Mike had walked over to join us, just reaching us as I stood up and then motioned for Doris to join me back inside the house. We left the boys sitting out by the pool and went back inside.

"Maybe if we stay away…you know, out of sight of them for a while they'll leave us alone!"

"Good idea." Doris agreed. "I'm about all "sunned" out anyway, and I really could use a nice long hot shower.

"Damn…that sounds like an excellent Idea." I added. "You mind if I join you?"

"No…not at all, unless you have any other ideas about joining me in the shower. Then the answer is No!" She half teased, half said seriously.

"No worries kiddo. Another time yes…absolutely. I would like to spend at least one afternoon licking your pussy. But I'm too damn exhausted myself to even consider it!

"In that case…lets go!" Following Doris, we headed upstairs towards the bathroom and a much needed refreshing shower. Tired as I was, watching her sweet ass heading upstairs just in front of me gave me pause. "Nah….she'd kill me." I thought to myself silently, and then settled for actually just showering, and hoping in some way to actually recuperate.

Doris and I did enjoy a nice long relaxing shower together. We tumbled into bed afterwards, tired, exhausted and relaxed. Somehow we managed to sleep away most of the rest of the afternoon. But then as evening came on….so did the "guys" once again.

They'd come up stairs into the bedroom to wake us up, and inform us they'd ordered in pizza. As it would be here in less than an hour, they then told us to put on something sexy, and then come downstairs as they had yet another surprise idea waiting to tell us about. Doris groaned….and I whispered under my breath, "Now what?" Still, it was a little exciting to actually put clothes on, which Doris and I quickly did all the while wondering what it was that the guys were up to.

I'd only brought one nightgown with me. I put on a sheer black floor-length negligee that had a laced pattern criss-crossing my breasts, and just hiding them enough so as not to be able to see them completely. A matching pair of crotch-less black panties completed the ensemble. Doris put on a "shorty" nightgown, baby blue. It tied in front, but left a fair amount of cleavage revealed, which really highlighted her magnificently proportioned breasts. Satisfied with the way we now looked, we soon headed back downstairs to see what surprise the boy's had obviously been planning.

As we'd hoped, both Doris and I received very appreciative looks from our husbands when we finally joined them in the living room.

"Oh yea!" Steve stated, his eyes wandering up and down each of us. "This is gonna be fun!"

"Just what are the two of you up to anyway?" Doris questioned.

Mike had poured each of us a glass of wine and now walked over handing us one.

"Here's the deal. Steve and I are going to give the two of you a chance to get even. That, or end up owing us another day."

"You couldn't handle another day!" Doris exclaimed.

"Shut up Doris!" I jokingly responded. "I'm not really too sure about that just now!"

"So……what are you proposing then?" Doris went on asking them.

"The pizza delivery will be here in about twenty minutes. Your challenge will be to seduce them, no matter what they look like after they get here. Steve's set up the camera so we can watch the three of you from the den. If you can seduce them, then we'll do whatever the two of you want to do tomorrow. If you can't….then Steve and I get another free day of pampering, and whatever or whenever we want something. Deal?"

Much to Doris's chagrin, I accepted the challenge before she could say anything. After all, Mike knew I loved an interesting little game, and this one could prove to be quite interesting indeed.

"Deal!" I confirmed even as Doris began to open her own mouth in protest.

"Debra! What if he's ugly or something?"

"Then….chances are he'll cum in a second and be on his way. No harm no foul. And if he isn't….well then, you and I get to have a little fun on our own then don't we?"

She thought about that briefly, and then relented. "Ok, but you meet him at the door. All I need is for the neighbors to see me standing there. At least if its you, I can explain you're being there as just my "goofy" girlfriend."

Just then a car pulled up in the driveway outside. "That must be the Pizza!" Steve said, and the boys quickly headed downstairs towards the den. Heading towards the door, taking a quick moment to check out my reflection in the hallway mirror, I made a slight adjustment to ensure that at least one of my nipples was a little easier to see beneath my nightgown. I stood there waiting for the knock, Doris sitting on the couch waiting expectantly as well.

"I know….when I invite him in, you should be sitting there playing with yourself. If that doesn't get him, nothing will!"

Doris laughed, and quickly slipped off her panties so that she would be nicely displayed for the Pizza guy the moment he walked in and saw her.

"That…or he'll go running off into the night!" She added.

"Either way, it will be over in a second then. And chances are, we'll end up with free pizza if nothing else!"

The knock came almost immediately. I checked myself once again ensuring my nipple was peeking out just as I intended for it to be, and answered the door.

The young woman standing there holding onto a large pizza box just stared at me in astonishment. She couldn't have been too long out of High School, if that and for a brief second I was sure she was simply going to turn around and walk back to her car.

"Umm, ahhh, that'll be twenty two fifty." She managed to finally stammer out.

Obviously I didn't have any money on me. Which had been the whole purpose anyway, giving me an excuse to them invite "him" in.

"Ah yes, of course. Come on in while I get it!" I said, turning towards Doris who'd been unable to hear anything so far, and going along with the game plan expecting some young boy to follow me inside the house. I threw her a look of utter confusion, but she didn't seem to pick up on it until the young woman came just behind me.

The girl glanced over towards Doris who was lying on the couch of course with her fingers still deep inside her pussy. Spotting the young woman, Doris slowly closed her legs together, removing her hand, but it was obviously too late for that.

Staring at Doris, and then back at me as I honestly began to head down the hallway towards the bedroom to get my purse, not really having expected to have to do that, the girl stopped me cold in my tracks.

"Ya know….I've been delivering pizza for a couple of months now. Even had two guys actually flash me, and several others make a pass at me. But this is the first time I've ever had a woman, let alone two women do that."

She glanced once again back towards Doris who was now sitting up instead of lying down, though failing to conceal the fact that she didn't have any panties on. Looking back towards me then I stopped and turned around as she spoke.

"That is what you're trying to do here isn't it?" She questioned a look of doubt and hesitation in her voice. But I also noticed she moved further into the house towards the front room having said that.

"Uh, matter of fact, yes. My girlfriend and I were just sitting here sort of playing and getting in the mood when you drove up. I peeked outside, saw that you were a woman….and wondered if you might be interested in joining us."

How I said all this keeping a straight face I'll never know. Even Doris was looking at me incredulously, but she quickly joined in supporting the lie.

"Ah yea, Debra said she thought you looked pretty cute as you came up the walk, so we thought "hell", why not see if she might be interested?"

The girl smiled then and took off her Pizza delivery hat and jacket. She was petite, that much was for sure. She couldn't possibly be much over five feet, or weigh over a hundred pounds. But as she shook out her long strawberry blonde hair and began unbuttoning her blouse, it was evident that she was interested, as I was now getting to be myself.

"You won't stiff me for the pizza will ya?"

I assured her that we wouldn't. Chatty "Kathy" as I began to think of her soon told us how she had lived for a while with another girl straight out of High School. Obviously though she was young, she certainly wasn't exactly inexperienced. She told us her name was Jenna that though she hadn't given up entirely on men, did seem to prefer the company of women, at least for now. She also informed Doris and I both that she hadn't had a relationship with anyone since she and her girlfriend had parted ways. As she slipped out of what little clothing remained, I was forced to admire her boldness as well as her petite tight young body. Her breasts though small, were perfectly sculpted, soft and firm looking. Like me, she had shaven completely and there wasn't an ounce of hair anywhere on her body except for that rich mane of strawberry blonde hair.

Obviously more comfortable and far less nervous now, Jenna followed me to the couch and sandwiched herself between Doris and I. I took a brief moment before sitting down myself in order to remove what little I was wearing. As I did that however, Doris leaned over and suckled one of Jenna's pale pink nipples. They really were quite beautiful. And watching the other harden noticeably while Doris sucked on one of them, I quickly joined them both on the couch quickly latching on to the neglected breast and began kissing and sucking it.

Doris took a moment herself to slip out of her own nighty, though she didn't have to stand up to do it. Jenna reached over and immediately inserted one of her fingers inside Doris's pussy, she had been fingering herself after all when Jenna had first walked in, and it was already very wet and more than ready for her intrusion.

Sitting as we were, Jenna reached over a moment later and placed her other hand in my lap between my legs. Feeling her slim hard finger probing around in my own cunt sent shivers of delightfully erotic sensations traveling up and down my spine. But our little getting acquainted with one another session soon began to turn into an even greater need for all three of us.

Doris scooted over to the far end of the couch and sat on the large cushioned arm. I snuggled myself beneath Jenna, so that she in turn was easily able to lean over and lick at Doris's wide-open pussy. Though I couldn't see anything exactly, the sounds of Jenna licking Doris were erotic as hell. Sticking my own tongue inside Jenna's sweet little toy box was heavenly. Her juices were sweet tasting and succulent. But I also had the additional advantage of easily reaching up to cup and caress those pert young breasts of hers as well.

Though her erect little nipples were small, they were as hard as small sized pebbles between my fingers as I pulled and rolled them. Jenna was a moaner too, and seemed to moan into Doris's pussy with each flicking lick of my tongue. I could tell Doris was enjoying the added stimulation as well as soon after her own grunts and groans seemed to begin to match Jenna's in tempo as well as frequency.

And….there was another fun thing about Jenna's pussy besides being devoid of any hair whatsoever, being that her labia were incredibly thick and long. Just sucking and chewing on them was a delight in and of itself. Reaching up, I slipped a finger inside her tight young cunt and began fingering her in conjunction with the rapid sucking and licks of her slick little nubbin. Jenna began thrashing wildly against me then, and I knew that she was only moments away from an orgasm.

Thinking about that momentarily, I considered briefly warning our young friend here about Doris's extremely wet orgasms. She would be in for an incredible surprise otherwise. But then I decided against it, she might as well experience it first hand for herself. Hearing Doris approaching that moment, I tensed waiting for the inevitable and wondering how Jenna would soon try and handle it. I didn't have long to wait either. Seconds later Doris gave that incredibly deep-throated growl of hers as she spent, and as I began to actually feel small droplets of liquid actually hitting my forehead, I knew then that Jenna was getting a mouthful of Doris. To my surprise however, Jenna never wavered and if anything, seemed to be licking and sucking her even more devotingly.

Clamping my own lips tightly around Jenna's hard little clit nub, I sucked it inside my mouth and at the same time buried two fingers deep inside her tight clenching pussy. It was then that I did feel her tense up, raising up and away from Doris in the process, and then shocking me with a burst of juice that was equal if not more so to Doris when she came.

"Geezus! Does everyone except me fucking gush when they cum?" I said mouthing the words into Jenna's pussy, which was still flowing a goodly amount of cum cream even then.

Doris was laughing almost uncontrollably, partially from the giddiness of her own orgasm, and partly from the fact that I had near drowned.

"Come on Jenna. I think you and I need to see what we can do about that for her."

As Doris cradled my head in her lap, allowing me the luxury of now fingering and toying with her large fat nipples, she in turn was able to do the same thing with mine. Jenna now buried her tongue between my legs, capturing my own erect little clitoris between her lips, and swiftly sucked and licked me off to an orgasm as well, though I certainly remained well lubricated and slippery, I didn't "expel" any excessive juices that were note-worthy. All in all however, the orgasm I received defied description and the myriad of twinkling little stars inside my head more than made up for my lack of ability to ejaculate like the two of them had.

Running behind schedule now and already preparing her self to come up with some excuse as to why she was running late, Jenna quickly dressed and took off. Though not without a promise to keep in touch with us. I also paid her the money owed for the pizza's to ensure that she wouldn't get in any trouble for that either. And suddenly I was also famished as well. Pizza was going to taste really, really good!

Minutes later the boys returned. Steve coming up the stairs from the den, and Mike from down the hallway where he'd gone to grab some money for me for the pizza, and had managed to do it without being seen. As they both entered the room from different directions, Doris started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said, looking at her, and then at the boys.

They had both stopped, looking at the two of us as well. Each wearing their floor-length bathrobes, both of which were open and revealing two very erect hard cocks. Seeing them was sort of funny, but not that funny. And I asked her again.

"They sort of reminded me of an old western. You know, the one where two gun- fighters walk down the street facing each other, waiting to shoot it out?"

And then it was funnier anyway. They did sort of remind you of that, especially the way they had both come into the room from opposite directions, wearing the bathrobes with their dick's pointing straight out in front of them like drawn guns. The only thing that didn't fit was the smile on their faces of course. Neither one of them was frowning.

"Well?" Mike said questioningly.

"Well what?"

"Come on…you know what I mean. We sat down stairs watching the three of you on camera. Now its our turn!"

"But we won the bet!" Doris stated.

"Yea…which means tomorrow…after midnight. We still have until then!" Steve countered.

"You're just gonna have to wait a little then." Doris said, trying to buy some time. And truth was, I wasn't up for much at the moment either.

"Hey! I've got it!" She suddenly said sitting up from the couch. "That gunfight thing just gave me an idea!"

"What?" Mike said looking curiously cautious. Knowing Doris, just about anything was possible once she got something stuck in her head.

"The two of you come over here and face one another."

Pulling them to within three or four feet of each other as well as facing one another, Doris suggested that we enact a little Wild-West shoot out of our own.

"I still don't get it." Both Steve as well as Mike said.

"Then shut up and listen, it works like this. Debra and I will stand beside the two of you, cocks in hand, pumping away. When you fire your guns, we'll aim at one another and see just how good your aim is."

I really did have to laugh at Doris's crazy idea then. "And just where are we supposed to be aiming "these" guns at?" I asked her.

"Well…I aim Mike's at you. And you do the same with Steve's at me. We go for the heart."

"You mean right between the tits then."

"Exactly!"

As nutty as it initially sounded, the guys actually seemed to suddenly get into character, taking stances almost like gunslingers might, legs spread, balls dangling, their "guns" at the ready. The only difference being, it wasn't exactly the quickest one on the draw that actually counted here…but the ability to actually hit the mark.

Doris and I immediately began jacking them both off simultaneously while we all four more or less watched and faced down one another. Admittedly, it was fairly erotic to be standing there like that, fists pumping cock, watching each of us jerking off the others husband, and they in turn, enjoying the action watching us doing just that.

Steve was the first one to let loose, just barely warning me ahead of time. I gauged my aim, distance and waited for the first spurt from his prick to erupt. Pointing it in the general direction towards Doris, Steve's first climatic surge jettisoned out the tip of his prick and landed against her left shoulder. I whooped!

"Ah ha….got ya!"

But this one of course was quickly followed by another, and I missed wide of the mark that time with Steve's second spurt, though aiming his cock back in and slightly lower by the time he had ejaculated the third time. Though we were only standing three to four feet apart, there wasn't enough "oomph" in the rest of his ejaculates to matter much. So my best shot had been Steve's first.

"Well ok then." I challenged. Beat that one at least!

It took several more minutes, but then was immediately obvious that Mike was about to display his marksmanship.

"Ok…ok…almost……..there!" He said with a groan. And the first powerful splurge of his cum hit me squarely on the left side of my cheek and across the top of my eye into my hair.